Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:29:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: red pulse ICO worth it?  (Read 41713 times)
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:28:41 PM

Or there's websites that sell fake passports for online verification stuff. 

[/quote]

You can not say these things on a public forum ... someone can follow your directions and have big trouble with justice

KYC's process is closed on September 7th and now you can not do it anymore.
All updates, dates, payouts, max quotes, etc. are sent via the registration email from the coin.red-pulse.com website

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bhizzle

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:41:05 PM

I can't wait to get in on this. Got a feeling it will be huge.

I honestly think it will be worth around $1 after exchange listing.
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:13:25 PM

I think NEO and therefor also Red Pulse is a huge success. And if it gets the support of the government it is going to be accepted
3shiro

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:39:31 AM

is this the reason why NEO is jumping Huh
thangoffshore

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:47:31 AM

I can't wait to get in on this. Got a feeling it will be huge.

I honestly think it will be worth around $1 after exchange listing.

Based on what, man? 1 NEO = 1,000 RPX. Now 1 NEO = $27, 30% up from few days ago.

You literally think of 40x just to hit the exchange? Too optimistic IMO.

Looseplss

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:37:42 AM

Scammers!!!!  http://coin.red-puise.com/sale/

be careful  !!!!
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:08:38 AM

If you have already done the KYC process by September 7th and  you don't have received a negative response, you have been accepted!

In Red Pulse you can participate only with NEO coins; if you don't have a wallet you can buy it in bigger and better exchanges, and then bring it to your personal portfolio ... never leave in the exchange!

The Chinese government has not blocked ICO forever; it cannot and does not agree. He just has to regulate it and in this way is making the world see that it is a strong country that makes strong decisions .... but it will not stop the carousel  Grin

When everything is finished, ICO will resume as before and NEO will resume climbing.  Wink
If they truly create a regulation for icos then things are not going to be back as they were before it is possible that many icos just choose to avoid accepting Chinese investors and that is going to damage the success possibilities of any ico not accepting them, but at the same time if China only regulates icos then they could be able to buy those tokens in the open market.
3shiro

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:17:04 AM

I am sure most of you received the email from Red Pulse about the scam, but I didnt understand this...

Participating in the sale will require a special function to be invoked from the wallet, not merely a simple token transfer. In addition to the KYC information above

can someone enlighten me please  Huh
thangoffshore

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:35:40 AM

I am sure most of you received the email from Red Pulse about the scam, but I didnt understand this...

Participating in the sale will require a special function to be invoked from the wallet, not merely a simple token transfer. In addition to the KYC information above

I am not so sure, but it seems that the wallet {core or NEON} was designed for NEO only and not yet suitable for tokens.

In their email, there is an open possibility that NEON wallet got updated in time to support tokens storage then we do not bind with only option, which is core.

zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:50:56 AM

they are making a new neo wallet for us to download before the ICO which can support red pulse tokens.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
guillzini

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:04:33 AM

I gotta say I'm very pleased with the way Red Pulse handles their business. Their communication is clear and professional, and they always seem to be on top of things. It's getting me very excited about the ICO!

If you have already done the KYC process by September 7th and  you don't have received a negative response, you have been accepted!

In Red Pulse you can participate only with NEO coins; if you don't have a wallet you can buy it in bigger and better exchanges, and then bring it to your personal portfolio ... never leave in the exchange!

The Chinese government has not blocked ICO forever; it cannot and does not agree. He just has to regulate it and in this way is making the world see that it is a strong country that makes strong decisions .... but it will not stop the carousel  Grin

When everything is finished, ICO will resume as before and NEO will resume climbing.  Wink
If they truly create a regulation for icos then things are not going to be back as they were before it is possible that many icos just choose to avoid accepting Chinese investors and that is going to damage the success possibilities of any ico not accepting them, but at the same time if China only regulates icos then they could be able to buy those tokens in the open market.

The SEC also announced a Cyber Unit to start regulating ICOs in the US. Hopefully this will lead to more investors/buyers in the long run!
Cicada1033

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:33:46 AM

I think the listing on a Korean exchange was very smart by the NEO team. Now neo is in everybodys mind again since it was sure that NEO would have a massive increase in price after seeing what the Koreans did with Monero last month. Red Pulse is comming soon so it will have a lot of attention.

I just hope Red Pulse will be a sucess because if it fails or suceeds will be crucial for the Neo platform. 

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
sisisasa

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:37:15 AM

According to the last email instructions from Red Pulse, it is written:

"A few additional points to consider: Red Pulse RPX sale will begin on October 8th. We only accept NEO tokens, not ETH or BTC. It is necessary to use a special wallet "NEO-GUI" available at neo.org/download, or perhaps the NEON wallet if it is updated in time."

My Question:
The NEO-GUI is available only for Windows users, but not for MAC users. How will the MAC users be able to participate if the NEON wallet is not updated by 8th of Oct.? Can someone from the RedPulse team comment on this?

Thanks!
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:50:31 AM

1) Team NEO is currently developing a new Neo GUI portfolio to download before ICO and later store RPX tokens
2) Team Red Pulse very professional .... sent mail to investors asking to be careful about pishing mail and scam
3) the first day of ICO 1 NEO = 1300 RPX + 30%
4) RPX = $ 1 after quotation depends on how many will be created. If NEO continues to rise = less RPX on the market = likely to be $ 1 ... but if it goes down to $ 10 = so many RPXs created, then low listing on the market
5) Chinese ban on ICO is not a problem because Chinese investor will buy toen on the market as well as American investor
vlad06

Activity: 537

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:00:12 PM

I think I will throw a 100 NEO at this motherfucker.
0x6A

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:05:49 PM

Can anyone explain why RedPulse is interesting? I don't really get what's special about it, other than the fact that's it's the first NEO ICO.
Cicada1033

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:20:03 PM

According to the last email instructions from Red Pulse, it is written:

"A few additional points to consider: Red Pulse RPX sale will begin on October 8th. We only accept NEO tokens, not ETH or BTC. It is necessary to use a special wallet "NEO-GUI" available at neo.org/download, or perhaps the NEON wallet if it is updated in time."

My Question:
The NEO-GUI is available only for Windows users, but not for MAC users. How will the MAC users be able to participate if the NEON wallet is not updated by 8th of Oct.? Can someone from the RedPulse team comment on this?

Thanks!

I would set up a Windows virtual machine. I guess that should work.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:55:31 PM

Can anyone explain why RedPulse is interesting? I don't really get what's special about it, other than the fact that's it's the first NEO ICO.

Theres a lot of money in research and development, especially in the clinical/farma business. Sharing that research for a good price (in RPX) allows this market to be a lot more accessible all over the world. Also, Red Pulse has a catchy name, something that's far more important than most people realise.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:51:12 PM

You will always be able to buy ICO tokens in the open market as long as it is possible to transfer them freely between different accounts. The thingis, no government can directly control transactions and balances on any decentralized blockchain worth talking about. There's no central power they can turn to stop or reverse a particular transaction or to freeze or seize funds from particular account.

Of course, governments can force companies doing ICO to design token creation smart contract in such the way, that it won't be possible to transfer a token without the approval of the third party (either government or the company). But then, what's the point of using decentralized systems to create such abominations?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:49:43 PM

1) Team NEO is currently developing a new Neo GUI portfolio to download before ICO and later store RPX tokens
2) Team Red Pulse very professional .... sent mail to investors asking to be careful about pishing mail and scam
3) the first day of ICO 1 NEO = 1300 RPX + 30%
4) RPX = $ 1 after quotation depends on how many will be created. If NEO continues to rise = less RPX on the market = likely to be $ 1 ... but if it goes down to $ 10 = so many RPXs created, then low listing on the market
5) Chinese ban on ICO is not a problem because Chinese investor will buy toen on the market as well as American investor
Can you please explain what does it mean 1 NEO = 1300 RPX? Does it mean I will get 1300 RPX for 1 NEO?
Sorry, I'm not very keen on ICOs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: