Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:21:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: red pulse ICO worth it?  (Read 41714 times)
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:06:48 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 03:29:43 AM by Poink

How much do you guys intend to put in this ICO? Nothing special, just curious.

For me, I only put around 10 NEO on it. Since there is requirement for GAS, though very tiny amount .001, I just moved some NEO to desktop wallet then it can generate enough GAS before ICO start. Some of you should do the same, I think.

EVERYONE should move their NEO in their private wallet.  It is a waste not to generate those GAS for yourself.  I read the exchanges are claiming the GAS generated by NEO left in the exchange by various users.
thangoffshore

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:05:39 AM

For me, I only put around 10 NEO on it. Since there is requirement for GAS, though very tiny amount .001, I just moved some NEO to desktop wallet then it can generate enough GAS before ICO start. Some of you should do the same, I think.

EVERYONE should move their NEO in their private wallet.  It is a waste not to generate those GAS for yourself.  I read the exchanges are claiming the GAS generated by NEO left in the exchange by various users.

Yes, that's some kind of free money for them. Technically, it's their money til you withdraw yours to your wallet.

Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:17:01 AM

Red pulse is based on the NEO, it is a Chinese platform so I'm also in doubt whether to buy tokens, because it is doubtful to make contact with China for now.
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:09:22 AM

Won't the gas you generate  be "unavailable" unless it reaches the threshold of 1.0 though? I think if you want to participate in the ICO you will need to buy 1 gas from an exchange ready because the generated amount won't be available on the ICO day with only a small amount of neo otherwise.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:15:54 AM

Won't the gas you generate  be "unavailable" unless it reaches the threshold of 1.0 though? I think if you want to participate in the ICO you will need to buy 1 gas from an exchange ready because the generated amount won't be available on the ICO day with only a small amount of neo otherwise.

No you can claim fractions of gas. Just need to do a transaction to yourself for the claim button to be available and then you can claim any ampunt you have generated so far.

3shiro

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:31:45 AM

I have 8 neos only Cry
I will participate with 4 maybe... Grin
trackers

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:35:58 AM

seems like a lot of barriers...no China? No USA? Gotta hold NEO?
silver12si

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:33:09 AM

One info please, I havent GAS, so I will buy 1 at Binance, I never used Neo wallet...have NEO walet 2 address one for NEO, one for GAS...or how I transfer into wallet?

Poink

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:17:41 AM

One info please, I havent GAS, so I will buy 1 at Binance, I never used Neo wallet...have NEO walet 2 address one for NEO, one for GAS...or how I transfer into wallet?
Based on your questions, looks like you can't join anyway.

The instructions Red Pulse gave to the applicants are very clear and you sound you don't know it...meaning you are not on the white list.  Only people in the white list can join.  Sorry.

1. You need to use their latest GUI wallet.  You can't use any other wallet.
2. Both NEO and GAS have to be on the same wallet.
3. Transfer GAS the same you way you would any other token/coin but use the NEO wallet address.

Note that depending on how many NEO you have, it will generate enough gas if you keep it in a wallet (not exchange).  Mine generate the needed 0.001 GAS in just a few minutes.
guillzini

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:30:39 AM

Your NeoGas has the same wallet address as your Neo. You can send you NeoGas there and it will appear in your GUI wallet.

Some more info about NeoGas:
- it's a Utility token. Just like Bitcoin or Ethereum reserve a small amount of BTC or ETH as a transaction fee, Neo uses NeoGas for the transaction fee
- If you hold you Neo in the Neo-gui wallet, you collect free NeoGas which you can claim whenever you want. It's actually free money, which the exchanges keep if you hold your Neo in their wallet.

And a little warning about the Neo-gui wallet: it can only hold integers of Neo, because Neo are actually indivisible! So only send full Neo to your gui wallet (for example 4 Neo). If you send 4.4 for example, your 0.4 will be lost and the wallet will only show 4 full Neo!
Poink

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:56:11 AM

Your NeoGas has the same wallet address as your Neo. You can send you NeoGas there and it will appear in your GUI wallet.

- it's a Utility token. Just like Bitcoin or Ethereum reserve a small amount of BTC or ETH as a transaction fee, Neo uses NeoGas for the transaction fee
- If you hold you Neo in the Neo-gui wallet, you collect free NeoGas which you can claim whenever you want. It's actually free money, which the exchanges keep if you hold your Neo in their wallet.

And a little warning about the Neo-gui wallet: it can only hold integers of Neo, because Neo are actually indivisible! So only send full Neo to your gui wallet (for example 4 Neo). If you send 4.4 for example, your 0.4 will be lost and the wallet will only show 4 full Neo!

Careful with this info...while it is true it is not 100% correct either.

Say you send out 4.0 NEO out of your exchange wallet...you will receive only 3 NEO and 1 whole NEO will be lost....because you need to a transaction fee in NEO from your exchange.

From the exchange you need to know their fee.  Bittrex for example charges 0.025 NEO so if you send;
4.000 NEO, you will receive 3.000 NEO
4.025 NEO, you will receive 4.000 NEO
4.500 NEO, you will receive 4.000 NEO
4.900 NEO, you will receive 4.000 NEO
5.000 NEO, you will receive 4.000 NEO
5.020 NEO, you will receive 4.000 NEO
5.030 NEO, you will receive 5.000 NEO

Poink

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:57:08 AM

Based on your questions, looks like you can't join anyway.

The instructions Red Pulse gave to the applicants are very clear and you sound you don't know it...meaning you are not on the white list.  Only people in the white list can join.  Sorry.

1. You need to use their latest GUI wallet.  You can't use any other wallet.
2. Both NEO and GAS have to be on the same wallet.
3. Transfer GAS the same you way you would any other token/coin but use the NEO wallet address.

Note that depending on how many NEO you have, it will generate enough gas if you keep it in a wallet (not exchange).  Mine generate the needed 0.001 GAS in just a few minutes.

I have Neo wallet, but never used...have confrmation for white list...but like I said never used...

...and you also never read their emails???
silver12si

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:02:03 PM

I have web NEO wallet, web...address was neded for confirmation - white list which I have confirm. Ok, will today sinhro rpx wallet, and do transaction into (NEO) to get GAS for sunday...Is best way, that replace wallet addres with new one (not doing import, because wallet-web is empty)?

Poink

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:12:35 PM

I have web NEO wallet, web...address was neded for confirmation - white list which I have confirm. Ok, will today sinhro rpx wallet, and do transaction into (NEO) to get GAS for sunday...Is best way, that replace wallet addres with new one (not doing import, because wallet-web is empty)?

Your whitelist confirmation have the FULL INSTRUCTION on what to do....much better and complete than anyone here can tell you.  READ it and follow the links.

Good luck!
silver12si

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:31:27 PM

Ok, thanks...wallet now sinhro...so if i have web wallet NEO, is this ok for import or. must be GUI wallet...I dont know where is difference...I see that is only half hour to replace wallet addres on the web...

Poink

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:25:36 PM

Ok, thanks...wallet now sinhro...so if i have web wallet NEO, is this ok for import or. must be GUI wallet...I dont know where is difference...I see that is only half hour to replace wallet addres on the web...

SIGH...last response to you.  I'd repeat for the nth time...READ the instructions!!!  It was so clear why you need to do them.  It also includes snapshot pictures of step by step actions you need to take.

Good luck and goodbye!
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:52:12 PM

Why is it talking all the time to get the wallet to find next block, this is the third day and the wallet is not ready, this is one of the reason I get out of Antshares project initially because it is very frustrating to use their wallet and now almost thesame problem

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Poink

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:59:50 PM

Why is it talking all the time to get the wallet to find next block, this is the third day and the wallet is not ready, this is one of the reason I get out of Antshares project initially because it is very frustrating to use their wallet and now almost thesame problem

Hmmm...there must be a problem.  Mine took about 14 hours to fully synch.
guillzini

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:18:50 PM

I had the same problem in the beginning. I copied the Chain folder from the original Neo-gui to the Neo-gui-rpx folder and then it took like half an hour to sync. Everything's working fine now.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:24:26 PM

How is your internet connection? Syncing means it actually needs to download the entire neo chain, so having slow internet will slow down the process

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: