Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:06:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: red pulse ICO worth it?  (Read 41722 times)
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 08:15:05 PM

It is done, i invested $150 in this ico, it is not too much money but this is max that i could afford in the last minutes of the ico. So i guess that this is gonna give me a good return in long term, i really trust in this ico, only because it is based on NEO, and this makes this smell much better.
Anyway, i can not wait anymore until i receive my coins, i think that i will have to wait a little bit more.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:35:21 PM

Damn they raised 15 million in a few hours, the hype is real, glad I got in on time!

Yeah man.. in the first 20 minutes they were more than halfway towards the hard cap.
I didn't know the second round was a guarantee.. I thought it was possible all coins were sold out in the first hour. I've seen a lot of complaints about the second round, so I'm not quite sure what happened there.

But hey.. happy with the ones I got Smiley

The more money they make, the bigger and better they can make the project so I'm all for it

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
joae1975

Activity: 752

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:17:15 PM

Any speculation on RPX price when they hit exchanges?

1PewuG8KZJUPK3CtvAkAs1Uw42rQgUv5Jk
MiBambino

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:35:21 PM

Damn they raised 15 million in a few hours, the hype is real, glad I got in on time!

It was one hour and ten minutes to be precise.

wow that 3500$ a minute, quite a nice result imo

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Lucas001

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:42:39 PM

It was a little messy tbh, but given how most promising ICO's seem to sell out via the whales in the first hour I think they did alright.

The first hour was fair, giving a cap on the amount raised was great and should be a standard moving forward.

Neo / RedPulse did drop the ball with the timing and email release.
I wasn't too phased about the email release though, there was no real rush in the first hour and I was emailed the script hash a few minutes before that opened anyway.
The Neon Wallet was very last minute (I'm appreciative) but minor technical issues with messages not staying up for long enough and initial lack of balance confused a lot of people a lot.

I didn't participate in the round 2 so I can't comment.
Good news is Neo team is very responsive and will use this a learning experience for future ICO's I think.
I don't think many whales bough large qty as the limit was 27 for the first round? from what I saw it didn't last too long.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:49:31 PM

I am one of the participant of this ICO and until now i didnt received any rpx token from them. thats 27 neo for the first round.

i dont know the problem but when you read their reddit page there's also people complaining not receiving their tokens. i hope red pulse will fix this

ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:55:53 PM

I see people somewhere talking about this red pulse, is this as good as what people talk about ? First project on neo platform...mhmm..looked like just a hype token. I will research about this project. I am still affraid of chinese banning ico.

People also said that this project is way too poor if compare to cindicator.

Anyone want to give me the opinion ?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
OriginalBankster

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:48:59 AM

Red Pulse ICO is a joke. why the fvck do you need a token for a Newsfeed?
Absolute crap, this has nothing to do with cryptocurrency nor blockchain.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:23:43 AM

I'm extremely put off by ICOs with such large bonuses (there are other things I hate like crazy premine and big bounties but this is the worst). I can maybe see the point of 10 to 20% to encourage people to come and invest early but when you give away 30 to 40% bonuses, it just encourages profit takers. Imagine if you buy 100 at 1000 satoshi, and you get 140 including bonus.

Then ICO opens at 800. You sell 140, you STILL make profit. What happens? Price goes even lower. Everyone else suffers.

I think such a big bonus is a lot yeah. But it keeps happening with the new ICOs nowadays, especially with a lot of commercial investors now.
Crazy new world

Seems to be a successful ICO that just took an hour to raised that huge amount. Hype is real and big whales manipulating again the market to attract more investors to join the other rounds.
Just hoping it will get listed in major exchanges and of course there's a token value.
Good luck to this ICO.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
thangoffshore

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:25:52 AM

You can say the same for most of the available tokens. That doesn't stop people buying/selling it.

You are not able to attend the ICO or something?

zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:54:54 AM

You can say the same for most of the available tokens. That doesn't stop people buying/selling it.

nearly all tokens/coins have no real world value. The value is the demand placed on them by traders. The ICO sold out so fast meaning it has huge demand, so many ppl missed out and want to get the tokens still so how can that guy say it's a joke? If anything i'd say it has been a huge success, i only managed to get a 3rd of the tokens i was after but it happens i won't go around slinging mud at them because i missed out.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
thangoffshore

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:40:24 AM

nearly all tokens/coins have no real world value. The value is the demand placed on them by traders. The ICO sold out so fast meaning it has huge demand, so many ppl missed out and want to get the tokens still so how can that guy say it's a joke? If anything i'd say it has been a huge success, i only managed to get a 3rd of the tokens i was after but it happens i won't go around slinging mud at them because i missed out.

That's what I wanna say to him.

To be honest, explaining things is a time consuming process. To get it free, he should have asked nicely.

Ayertosco

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:48:23 AM

Ico was almost good, the only real downside is the second round, because now we have to wait for the NEOs refund if the transaction was too late, and as they said, it may took weeks. I had a large amount of NEO sent on the second round that didn't go in so, for days or weeks, i can't mine gas or sell NEO...that will probably dump in price for a while...so we're losing money at the moment.

NEO platform is not technologically mature enough for ICOs, it will grow hopefully. On Ethereum you would see your transfer simply rejected (yeah, i know eth has some other problems but this manual refund of NEO i think it's really really an huge problem).
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:04:25 AM

Ico was almost good, the only real downside is the second round, because now we have to wait for the NEOs refund if the transaction was too late, and as they said, it may took weeks. I had a large amount of NEO sent on the second round that didn't go in so, for days or weeks, i can't mine gas or sell NEO...that will probably dump in price for a while...so we're losing money at the moment.

NEO platform is not technologically mature enough for ICOs, it will grow hopefully. On Ethereum you would see your transfer simply rejected (yeah, i know eth has some other problems but this manual refund of NEO i think it's really really an huge problem).

I just got an email about that an hour or so ago, don't know if you have received it also or not but here it is anyways :

I know there's been a lot of frustration and unhappiness regarding start of the second period of our RPX sale. As stated previously, during this first period, the cap was set at 1,000USD (27 NEO). At the conclusion of this first hour, the cap was lifted to 50,000USD (1,352 NEO). Consequently, many people who wanted to invest more, waited until the second period to invest more.

People who contributed NEO as part of block 1445025, were not considered by the smart contract to be part of the second period of participation yet. However, those that were part of block 144026, and going forward, were included. The reason for this is because smart contract timestamps are deterministic, meaning that it must output the same result, given the same input. In NEP-5 standard, the code used is:

uint now = Blockchain.GetHeader(Blockchain.GetHeight()).Timestamp;

Executing this line gets the timestamp of the PREVIOUS block, because that is the only way all the nodes can agree on what "now" actually means, since the current block 1445025 was still in progress. For everyone that contributed as part of block 144025, the "now" parameter was returned as 2017-10-08 13:59:50 GMT, outside the window of the second period. When the next block 1445026 began, the "now" parameter was then returned as 2017-10-08 14:01:44 GMT, which is within the window of the second period.

Regarding automatic refunds, we were unable to do this as a refund function could only be accomplished with implicit transaction outputs. The NEO blockchain was not designed to have implicit transaction outputs for global assets (such as NEO), because it would bring a number of problems and risk to the SPV protocol. After consulting with the NEO core dev team, the next steps for them are: NEO will provide a trigger mechanism, so that future smart contracts can refuse a transaction upon receiving a global asset transfer at a certain condition. This way, there is no need for refund, because the asset would not be accepted in the first place.

For Red Pulse our next steps are to focus on refunds. I understand the sensitivity regarding having your NEO tied up, so I'm prioritizing the refunds above all else, and personally working around the clock to process them. I aim to have these completed within a week.

Thank you everyone for your understanding, and I apologize for any misunderstanding and inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
Jonathan Ha
Founder & CEO, Red Pulse

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Alcarin

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:30:33 AM

I just got an email about that an hour or so ago, don't know if you have received it also or not but here it is anyways :

I know there's been a lot of frustration and unhappiness regarding start of the second period of our RPX sale. As stated previously, during this first period, the cap was set at 1,000USD (27 NEO). At the conclusion of this first hour, the cap was lifted to 50,000USD (1,352 NEO). Consequently, many people who wanted to invest more, waited until the second period to invest more.

People who contributed NEO as part of block 1445025, were not considered by the smart contract to be part of the second period of participation yet. However, those that were part of block 144026, and going forward, were included. The reason for this is because smart contract timestamps are deterministic, meaning that it must output the same result, given the same input. In NEP-5 standard, the code used is:

Executing this line gets the timestamp of the PREVIOUS block, because that is the only way all the nodes can agree on what "now" actually means, since the current block 1445025 was still in progress. For everyone that contributed as part of block 144025, the "now" parameter was returned as 2017-10-08 13:59:50 GMT, outside the window of the second period. When the next block 1445026 began, the "now" parameter was then returned as 2017-10-08 14:01:44 GMT, which is within the window of the second period.

Regarding automatic refunds, we were unable to do this as a refund function could only be accomplished with implicit transaction outputs. The NEO blockchain was not designed to have implicit transaction outputs for global assets (such as NEO), because it would bring a number of problems and risk to the SPV protocol. After consulting with the NEO core dev team, the next steps for them are: NEO will provide a trigger mechanism, so that future smart contracts can refuse a transaction upon receiving a global asset transfer at a certain condition. This way, there is no need for refund, because the asset would not be accepted in the first place.

For Red Pulse our next steps are to focus on refunds. I understand the sensitivity regarding having your NEO tied up, so I'm prioritizing the refunds above all else, and personally working around the clock to process them. I aim to have these completed within a week.

Thank you everyone for your understanding, and I apologize for any misunderstanding and inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
Jonathan Ha
Founder & CEO, Red Pulse

Noone cares their post ICO explanation... they all EXPLICITLY stated that timestamp was important... not block related... they dug their graves!

Very happy if you use my ref link:
Kuccoin: https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3I9Ij
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:30:43 AM

I am happy with the tokens I bought. But I feel for the people who tried to be first in the second round and did not get concluded.
I am glad that tehre was such a hige deman, I don't think the value will drop after introduction to exchanges, more likely it will start increasing fast.

MiBambino

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:36:56 AM

Best regards,
Jonathan Ha
Founder & CEO, Red Pulse

Noone cares their post ICO explanation... they all EXPLICITLY stated that timestamp was important... not block related... they dug their graves!

they didn't dig their graves, shit happens especially during ICO's of this level.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
konamist

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:52:36 PM

bought some at the first round, but failed at the 2nd round Sad

joae1975

Activity: 752

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:13:33 PM

Simply put, the contract address leaked out.  More people got in than anticipated. 

1PewuG8KZJUPK3CtvAkAs1Uw42rQgUv5Jk
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:22:34 PM

Simply put, the contract address leaked out.  More people got in than anticipated.  

All those (not white listed) orders will be cancelled anyway.  Foolish attempt and makes things so much more complicated.  I can't understand people still.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: