Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:27:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: red pulse ICO worth it?  (Read 41724 times)
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:48:39 PM

Red Pulse Honor the Block 1445025

https://www.change.org/p/jonathan-red-pulse-honor-the-block-1445025?recruiter=60235411&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=share_petition&utm_content=nafta_copylink_message_1%3Areal_control
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:58:42 PM

That won't change shit.
BlockchainReserve

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 03:54:58 PM

worst ICO ever, they have done a horrible job in the 2nd round and mislead a lot of investors
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:58:11 PM

doing nothing won't change shit either lol

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
OriginalBankster

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:39:15 PM

Red Pulse ICO is a joke. why the fvck do you need a token for a Newsfeed?
Absolute crap, this has nothing to do with cryptocurrency nor blockchain.

You can say the same for most of the available tokens. That doesn't stop people buying/selling it.

You are not able to attend the ICO or something?

i don't want to
OriginalBankster

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:41:19 PM

Red Pulse ICO is a joke. why the fvck do you need a token for a Newsfeed?
Absolute crap, this has nothing to do with cryptocurrency nor blockchain.

You can say the same for most of the available tokens. That doesn't stop people buying/selling it.

You are not able to attend the ICO or something?

nearly all tokens/coins have no real world value. The value is the demand placed on them by traders. The ICO sold out so fast meaning it has huge demand, so many ppl missed out and want to get the tokens still so how can that guy say it's a joke? If anything i'd say it has been a huge success, i only managed to get a 3rd of the tokens i was after but it happens i won't go around slinging mud at them because i missed out.

many tokens have no value right now, i agree.
But there ara some that could generate intrinsic value in the future. Red Pulse not one of them.
I didn't participate in this project. Don't want them token,
lo_pan

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:16:33 PM

It is done, i invested $150 in this ico, it is not too much money but this is max that i could afford in the last minutes of the ico. So i guess that this is gonna give me a good return in long term, i really trust in this ico, only because it is based on NEO, and this makes this smell much better.
Anyway, i can not wait anymore until i receive my coins, i think that i will have to wait a little bit more.

I had a great ICO experience with this token. I keep hearing people say that they have not received their tokens yet which is surprising. I got mine instantly (can be seen under the asset tab in GUI wallet).

It’s obvious that the Red Pulse team is very serious about being legally compliant. They still sent out another email that linked to a form to sign a disclaimer before the start of the sale. We should likely expect all future projects on the NEO platform to follow such procedures.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:17:15 PM

I am one of the potential "victims" for submitting on time but honestly, I am not very optimistic.

I signed because it fights for what is right.
Poink

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:19:02 PM

It is done, i invested $150 in this ico, it is not too much money but this is max that i could afford in the last minutes of the ico. So i guess that this is gonna give me a good return in long term, i really trust in this ico, only because it is based on NEO, and this makes this smell much better.
Anyway, i can not wait anymore until i receive my coins, i think that i will have to wait a little bit more.

I had a great ICO experience with this token. I keep hearing people say that they have not received their tokens yet which is surprising. I got mine instantly (can be seen under the asset tab in GUI wallet).

It’s obvious that the Red Pulse team is very serious about being legally compliant. They still sent out another email that linked to a form to sign a disclaimer before the start of the sale. We should likely expect all future projects on the NEO platform to follow such procedures.

Check again...I don't think we have the actual tokens yet.  What we got is like a voucher.
0x6A

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:16:02 PM

Wait, what exactly happened? Did people not get bonuses or did they not get to participate in the ICO at all because of inaccurate information?
MiBambino

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:17:40 PM

Check again...I don't think we have the actual tokens yet.  What we got is like a voucher.

Really? When would we get the tokens?

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:39:21 PM

wtf? I'm pretty sure they are the actual tokens? Looks like them to me. What makes you think they are a voucher? unless you have something different to me. maybe screen shot yours or something. My one looks just like my neo balance and gas balance looks. i didn't get all the red pulse i wanted only the 1st round  ones but i am still happy with it. Lot of people upset but it was always going to sell out this fast and be like this. I haven't bought in an ICO that hasn't has issues and this is my 4th one. If it's not server issues than it's hackers DDOS the website and mass phishing attempts. During the centra ICO the website was DDOS hit and went down than phishers paid google for an ad so when you google searched "centra" the phishing website came up and a lot of people lost there money completely. So this one wasn't too bad in the grand scheme of things.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
0x6A

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:33:01 PM

wtf? I'm pretty sure they are the actual tokens? Looks like them to me. What makes you think they are a voucher? unless you have something different to me. maybe screen shot yours or something. My one looks just like my neo balance and gas balance looks. i didn't get all the red pulse i wanted only the 1st round  ones but i am still happy with it. Lot of people upset but it was always going to sell out this fast and be like this. I haven't bought in an ICO that hasn't has issues and this is my 4th one. If it's not server issues than it's hackers DDOS the website and mass phishing attempts. During the centra ICO the website was DDOS hit and went down than phishers paid google for an ad so when you google searched "centra" the phishing website came up and a lot of people lost there money completely. So this one wasn't too bad in the grand scheme of things.
Wow... Crypto scammers are getting really creative these days...
MiBambino

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:37:53 PM

Wow... Crypto scammers are getting really creative these days...

crazy days, was expecting a lot from RPX

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Poink

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:53:37 PM

Based on my understanding (and I may be mistaken) what we received in our wallets are not the tokens.  RPX team will review the purchases vs the whitelist and may cancel "illegal" purchases.  They cannot do that if they released the actual tokens.

If someone else knows better, please chime in.  Thanks.
MiBambino

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:04:07 PM

Based on my understanding (and I may be mistaken) what we received in our wallets are not the tokens.  RPX team will review the purchases vs the whitelist and may cancel "illegal" purchases.  They cannot do that if they released the actual tokens.

If someone else knows better, please chime in.  Thanks.

that makes sense (allthough I don't agree)

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:37:41 PM

This is not good for Neo platform their first ICO launch on it and there are already alot of scam allegation surrounding this, I decided to back out of the ICO last minute.
0x6A

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:49:38 PM

This is not good for Neo platform their first ICO launch on it and there are already alot of scam allegation surrounding this, I decided to back out of the ICO last minute.
I don't see why NEO would care, even if RPX was a scam. There are scams on the Ethereum platform as well, and that doesn't bother Ethereum at all. Why should it?
cryptohorsee

Activity: 229

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:05:32 PM

well I got in. First round was clean

0x6A

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:55:47 PM

well I got in. First round was clean
I don't think you can say it was clean if people got screwed over for participating pretty much exactly on time...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: