Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:49:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: red pulse ICO worth it?  (Read 41722 times)
thangoffshore

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:01:29 AM

Pretty interesting if people will dump theier free 30% Red Pulse tokens they got during the ICO on the first day.
That usually happens with ICOs that have bounties or subscription bonuses.

Considering the price of NEO has dropped 30% since the ICO with most ppl only getting there neo back that didn't go through today it's kind of like we paid for the extra 30% anyway the way i'm looking at it. So i'm not planning on dumping anything unless it's x20 the price and most people i have talked to today are in the same mindset.

I can confirm the same. There are very little people think they can get rich that quick. At least they will hold the tokens for few months.

Is there any idea on which exchange RPX to be listed first? Trex, maybe?  Grin

0x6A

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:27:41 AM

Pretty interesting if people will dump theier free 30% Red Pulse tokens they got during the ICO on the first day.
That usually happens with ICOs that have bounties or subscription bonuses.

Considering the price of NEO has dropped 30% since the ICO with most ppl only getting there neo back that didn't go through today it's kind of like we paid for the extra 30% anyway the way i'm looking at it. So i'm not planning on dumping anything unless it's x20 the price and most people i have talked to today are in the same mindset.

I can confirm the same. There are very little people think they can get rich that quick. At least they will hold the tokens for few months.

Is there any idea on which exchange RPX to be listed first? Trex, maybe?  Grin
I find it funny that there actually are people out there who believe that they will get rich over night with cryptos lol
Sachakl

Activity: 139
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:14:36 AM

Received a very prompt and straight to the point email from the Red Pulse team.
All neo (that was owing) has been returned and gas is nearly all refunded.

Am really appreciating the communication from these guys. I think it was communication mismanagement on their end and not manipulation (as claimed by some).

They also claimed in the email 970k neo was returned... that represents huge interest in the ICO.

Yes exactly. I didn't need a refund, but saw all the communication passing by. They really did everything to get these refunds done asap while providing regular and clear updates. Very transparant Smiley

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
silver12si

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:35:15 AM

So one of the fastest ICO? One hour window was a jackpot, think that all good ico must have...

Sachakl

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:46:34 AM

very good ICO, redpulse could get a hardcap for an hour. I think he will give x2 on the exchange

You don't know what happened, do you? The first people that sent NEO didn't get their tokens, apparently
Is this project already sold out just in some hours? Some people are saying about that. as you can see about that will be amazing to see about the rpx project already sold out in some minutes. But just wait for the official announcement from the developers.

We received an official email after 1h20min to stop sending NEO as it was sold out. So i didn't even take 2 hours Smiley

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:21:44 AM

I think RPX did a fantastic job with the refunds. They were super fast and professional about it.

I'm holding my 31,500 tokens for at least a year to see what the hell gonna happen.
Cubirez

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:45:35 AM

very good ICO, redpulse could get a hardcap for an hour. I think he will give x2 on the exchange

You don't know what happened, do you? The first people that sent NEO didn't get their tokens, apparently
Is this project already sold out just in some hours? Some people are saying about that. as you can see about that will be amazing to see about the rpx project already sold out in some minutes. But just wait for the official announcement from the developers.

We received an official email after 1h20min to stop sending NEO as it was sold out. So i didn't even take 2 hours Smiley

Actually the ICO was sold out within seconds into the second round (actually seconds after the first block issued after 13:00:00 was minted, so ~13:01:44)
Orange Guy

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:50:51 AM

Was really interested but the Chinese ICO ban killed everything
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:05:19 AM

Yes would be my short answer, I do believe that the Red Pulse ICO will be worth it.

ITs the first token to be issues on the NEO block chain, the same block chain that has started to rise in price and gain more and more attention.

As such the founders of NEO will not want the ICO to fail, as this will have a detrimental affect on their own product, this will lead to support and advice being offered from those who have already made a successful crypto platform.
I will want to agree with your statement. NEO has shown a very good performance lately and having its first ICO project under it go to drain may possibly not happen as they will try everything within their means to make it successful which to me will be a good marketing strategy for them. No one will want to try out on a platform after the first one has failed.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
0x6A

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:59:21 AM

Not really. Chinese ICO ban doesn't matter.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:06:07 PM

I think that users who criticize the Red Pulse team have never participated in other ICOs, especially those of etherum that blocked the network for hours.

In Red Pulse, who really did the ICO and not just talk about criticism, he had at least the chance to participate with $ 1,000, while in other ICOs he is often blocked by the first.
The red pulse team then always updated us with continuous mail on both the previous days and on the day of the ICO ... made the registration and sent every member of the white list an email with the address of the contract where to send the NEO .... this is proof of any scam.

Finally, after 2 days, he rebuffed the Neo posters after the end of the ICO and said he will also reimburse the Gas he has earned these days.

This is true HONESTY and CONTINUES INFORMATION FOR ALL INVESTORS
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:10:41 PM

Since the RPX "sale" (note not ICO) went trough...I believe there is no HARD ban really as many mentioned.  It is the FUDers who are spreading the ban rumor while the actual news says it is a temporary measure so the Gov't can stop the SCAM ICOs.  In case of China...they want to control cryptocurrency market in China as a whole.  Sad for the Chinese but it shouldn't affect most of us outside China much after things stabilized.

Personally I like that they are filtering the scams (just this portion)...there are so many coins to choose from now anyway that we can be choosy now to just let good/real ones in.
danceforce

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:18:40 PM

RPX  ICO facilitaded by NEO was nice. Ofcourse not everything went well that smooth but hey it was the first ICO. During the ICO Red Pulse was reacting very fast and communicate very well imo. NEO will look into the smart contract system (Block 025..) so that won't happen again next time. I think Red Pulse is gonne be a big player and was a good choice of NEO to make RPX the first ICO on the platform.
0x6A

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:36:48 PM

Since the RPX "sale" (note not ICO) went trough...I believe there is no HARD ban really as many mentioned.  It is the FUDers who are spreading the ban rumor while the actual news says it is a temporary measure so the Gov't can stop the SCAM ICOs.  In case of China...they want to control cryptocurrency market in China as a whole.  Sad for the Chinese but it shouldn't affect most of us outside China much after things stabilized.

Personally I like that they are filtering the scams (just this portion)...there are so many coins to choose from now anyway that we can be choosy now to just let good/real ones in.
They can't really control those Chinese people that really want to keep investing in ICOs anyways. They can make it harder, but not impossible.
Sachakl

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:58:58 PM

Actually the ICO was sold out within seconds into the second round (actually seconds after the first block issued after 13:00:00 was minted, so ~13:01:44)

Wow that's crazy. Didn't know that. It took me 40 mins to sync my wallet, so I sent my NEO 40 mins after the start of the 2nd round. Glad I was in time Smiley

Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:22:45 PM

They can't really control those Chinese people that really want to keep investing in ICOs anyways. They can make it harder, but not impossible.

True.  I heard most of them are running bootleg VPN to get crypto, news, etc..  LOL
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:18:38 PM

Wow that's crazy. Didn't know that. It took me 40 mins to sync my wallet, so I sent my NEO 40 mins after the start of the 2nd round. Glad I was in time Smiley

me too, pretty happy as well

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Sachakl

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:39:54 PM

me too, pretty happy as well

Lol, yeah next time, better sync wallet upfront :p

bubucha

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:33:53 PM

I think RPX did a fantastic job with the refunds. They were super fast and professional about it.

I'm holding my 31,500 tokens for at least a year to see what the hell gonna happen.

I m also holding my 110K tokens for a year or two.... lets wait n watch.

MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:46:02 PM

I m also holding my 110K tokens for a year or two.... lets wait n watch.

Damn that's a nice amount man, congrats you're gonna be very happy next year

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: