Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:45:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex Did not reply to my Ticket for more than 15 days  (Read 154 times)
hoangnghiacp08@gmail.com (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:05:37 AM

Dear community, I'm reaching out here to pass on my version of events as to what's been happening between myself and Poloniex over the past week, I'm still yet to receive a response and it's beginning to cause concern. My account balance holds over $25k, so for obvious reasons

I'm not going to mention my Poloniex e-mail address here, for security purposes and for my own sanity, I'd prefer to leave that out as we all know the kinds of spam that would come flooding in..

They never respond. Because this is quite a large amount of money (to me), it makes no sense as to why they wouldn't respond to my requests, except to say that that a reasonable person would consider them insolvent, or simply backlogged with thousands of tickets. (But wasn't the trollbox indefinitely disabled to free up time for the support team to handle these kinds of situations?).
Almost a week later, and nothing (despite me adding a bunch of messages onto the support ticket in a desperate attempt to get some kind of response).

I fully agree with those of you who claim that holding money on an exchange is never a good idea. But I've put my trust in Poloniex for over a year now, and up until now they haven't done me wrong.

As an honest and hardworking trader, I kindly ask that someone, somewhere from Poloniex hopefully sees this post and can reach out to me to provide some support in this matter.
God bless.

In case anyone from Poloniex manages to see this, the ticket ID is: #362398
Friday78

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:28:21 AM

My Ticket 90+ days
MAbtc

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:27:34 AM

Dear community, I'm reaching out here to pass on my version of events as to what's been happening between myself and Poloniex over the past week, I'm still yet to receive a response and it's beginning to cause concern. My account balance holds over $25k, so for obvious reasons

I'm not going to mention my Poloniex e-mail address here, for security purposes and for my own sanity, I'd prefer to leave that out as we all know the kinds of spam that would come flooding in..

They never respond. Because this is quite a large amount of money (to me), it makes no sense as to why they wouldn't respond to my requests, except to say that that a reasonable person would consider them insolvent, or simply backlogged with thousands of tickets.

Sadly, there seem to be hundreds of people in your position. If you read the threads on their Twitter posts, or visit the Poloniex subreddit, it seems like a nightmare. I really did feel like it wasn't unreasonable back in May when we were at the height of the altcoin bubble.

But they should have hired significantly more engineers and support resources since that time. It seems they haven't, for whatever reason. Or something more nefarious is going on. Now that the altcoin and ERC token markets are much calmer than a few months ago, they are running out of excuses.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: