Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:40:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash to the moon? [UPDATED: Lost money I feel stupid]  (Read 3229 times)
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:36:03 PM

Its just fast because it is new and there is not much traffic there. There are just a few who are using it and that is why.
Question is who is pumping it?
I am sure they have reasons to why they are doing this. ROI maybe?

Be really careful guys.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:45:00 PM

Not before merchants replace Bitcoin with Bitcoin Cash. It would make sense though, Bitcoin Cash is meant to be usefull for payments while his little brother Bitcoin to speculative investment.

However BCH would not be considerable altcoin with the bitcoin. Whenever bitcoin price moves even altcoins value also getting increase in the market place value. I did not expect any altcoin to reach the sky rocket value with bitcoin. That will not be good to me too.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:54:42 PM

Yeah i definitely agree with the fastness of the transaction. BTC has this advantage on BCC

Really? Then why the bigger block size. This does make no sense to me Undecided

It has a bigger block size but most blocks are not utilizing that space right now. Currently blocks get mined faster in BTC so transactions will be confirmed faster.

Be careful about BCH, the recent growth does not look organic and seems like a pump to me. I am still holding onto my BCH and don't plan on trading it at all .
Yeah I don't think BCH is going straight to moon just yet. Bigger block size is good but maybe 8MB is just overkill and just as you said BTC blocks are getting mined faster which gives BTC a major advantage Imo. I think it's best to hold onto BCH, if it's the forked BCH we talking about and not that someone bought some extra BCH.
ry474k3

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:14:11 PM

Bitcoin Crash will not go to the moon.It will go to down the garbage shoot like all the other shit coins using bitcoins name.Bitcoin is known by all over the world and can make any changes at any time to make sure it is competitive so feel free to sell your real bitcoin and be tricked into buying worthless crap backed by scammers.BTW nobody cares what crazy mcafee or ching chong miner does.They are traitors with their china coin.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:42:10 PM

Its just fast because it is new and there is not much traffic there. There are just a few who are using it and that is why.
Question is who is pumping it?
I am sure they have reasons to why they are doing this. ROI maybe?

Be really careful guys.

Here is what I think is happening: they had to wait for the difficulty on bitcoincash to drop before they started the pump. There is another difficulty drop due this weekend.

Now, a high price + low difficulty means that it is more profitable to mine bitcoincash than bitcoin at the moment. Remember that they are both sha-256 coins, and the ASIC miners who mine sha-256 coins have very few choices (only peercoin is also sha-256, the other alts are either scrypts which get mined with graphics cards, or they are POS coins).

Next, when a miner gets their reward of 12.5 coins, they can't spend those newly minted coins till they have 100 confirmations. If we assume a block every 10 minutes, then 100 confirmations is 1000 minutes which about 16 and a half hours. So this pump will continue for at least a week to entice miners - the more they see the price is holding up, the less risk they have of mining as they will reach their 100 confirmations in good time to sell at a good price.

The end game is bitcoincash taking over most of the mining power of bitcoin and replacing it as the main coin. (they obviously need infrastructure too - but they are on most exchanges, Overstock is accepting it, and payment processors like Rocketr are accepting it. That leaves just Coinbase and Bitpay holding out.)

This war has been brewing for a long long time, and the bitcoincash people mean to win.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Aureliusy

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:53:07 PM

Out of thin air, Altcoin explodes because....?   Hindenburg Cigar....
New crypto scam market is creating hardfork clonecoins... Free money...with backup up of some "inflatation" investors.
create the illusion of value....and everybody goes FOMO.

Too  bad so much drama gets attention and not all jumped ship to the non hardforked alternative (litecoin)

hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:01:03 PM

Yeah i definitely agree with the fastness of the transaction. BTC has this advantage on BCC

Really? Then why the bigger block size. This does make no sense to me Undecided

It has a bigger block size but most blocks are not utilizing that space right now. Currently blocks get mined faster in BTC so transactions will be confirmed faster.

Be careful about BCH, the recent growth does not look organic and seems like a pump to me. I am still holding onto my BCH and don't plan on trading it at all .
Yeah I don't think BCH is going straight to moon just yet. Bigger block size is good but maybe 8MB is just overkill and just as you said BTC blocks are getting mined faster which gives BTC a major advantage Imo. I think it's best to hold onto BCH, if it's the forked BCH we talking about and not that someone bought some extra BCH.
Although according to many opinion talking about Bitcoin Cash can't go to the moon, I still keep my opinion in next time it will make us surprise again like when the price of Bitcoin Cash reached high than 0.4 BTC/BCC. Chinese trader always choose the way don't have many people predict Cool
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:02:29 PM

.Bitcoin is known by all over the world and can make any changes at any time to make sure it is competitive

Yep, just like an alcoholic can quit drinking anytime he wants to.   He just hasn't wanted to for about 4 years now.  Grin

aliashraf
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1174

Always remember the cause!

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 06:03:57 PM

This thread was started in bitcoin discussion forum and now it is moved here Shocked

Congrats mods, you are really genius. But seriously, I'm tired of smarties, looking for human beings the weak, fragile, retard, reliable ones ...

First of all, bitcoin cash is a competitor, a proof of concept for one simple improvement which should have been decided and implemented long, long time ago, bitcoiners have a right to follow its story and developments side-by-side with bitcoin at least for a couple of months.

Plus, most of the people have same balances of bcc and btc right now, why do we have to discuss these two in a divergent fashion.  Huh

You know what? I'm sick of it, damn, I'll sell out my btc in exchange for bcc right now, damn it, I'm sick of it Angry
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:25:33 PM

This thread was started in bitcoin discussion forum and now it is moved here Shocked

Congrats mods, you are really genius. But seriously, I'm tired of smarties, looking for human beings the weak, fragile, retard, reliable ones ...

First of all, bitcoin cash is a competitor, a proof of concept for one simple improvement which should have been decided and implemented long, long time ago, bitcoiners have a right to follow its story and developments side-by-side with bitcoin at least for a couple of months.

Plus, most of the people have same balances of bcc and btc right now, why do we have to discuss these two in a divergent fashion.  Huh

You know what? I'm sick of it, damn, I'll sell out my btc in exchange for bcc right now, damn it, I'm sick of it Angry

The issue of your concern does not move anything the forum is about bitcoin and not any other coin in which BCH is also about. If what you saying is to go by, then you saying discussions about ETH or Dash should also be there. Let the creator or promoters should equally create their own forum where they get to decide what goes on and what not. So selling your BTC for BCC is just a drop of water in the ocean.
ZepaniZeppos (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:37:16 PM

For traders, its the best time to invest in bitcoin cash. Definitely it will cross 1000 dollars within 3 months. So those who are investing right now in btcc will get more profit. I also read somewhere that bitcoin cash is more profitable to mine than bitcoin and because of that more miners are shifting from bitcoin to bitcoin cash . But I don't think it can be a good competitor for bitcoin.

Ok I think I'm fucked, it dropped and I've put my stop limit way too low

IM A FOOL
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:40:20 PM

If your hope is just to make some quick money as you mentioned, then bcc or btc does not matter much, invest in bitcoin cash when you feel it will rise. You can't lose anything but money.

ZepaniZeppos (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:42:12 PM

If your hope is just to make some quick money as you mentioned, then bcc or btc does not matter much, invest in bitcoin cash when you feel it will rise. You can't lose anything but money.

It just dropped hard, I left too much space for pullbacks and now I lost a lot of money.
I used to be better a year ago, with small amounts.

Now I'm loosing hard Sad
poncik

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:51:01 PM

bitcoin cash cant go to the moon. don't buy it.
it has just 3 months to die

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
ZepaniZeppos (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:52:32 PM

bitcoin cash cant go to the moon. don't buy it.
it has just 3 months to die

Too late  Cry lel
Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:57:41 PM

It just dropped hard, I left too much space for pullbacks and now I lost a lot of money.

Now I'm loosing hard Sad

This is not hard drop. It's just fluctuate.  At the moment I am writing this, the price is rising again. And I think BCH have future.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:58:16 PM

Here is what I think is happening: they had to wait for the difficulty on bitcoincash to drop before they started the pump. There is another difficulty drop due this weekend.

Now, a high price + low difficulty means that it is more profitable to mine bitcoincash than bitcoin at the moment. Remember that they are both sha-256 coins, and the ASIC miners who mine sha-256 coins have very few choices (only peercoin is also sha-256, the other alts are either scrypts which get mined with graphics cards, or they are POS coins).

Next, when a miner gets their reward of 12.5 coins, they can't spend those newly minted coins till they have 100 confirmations. If we assume a block every 10 minutes, then 100 confirmations is 1000 minutes which about 16 and a half hours. So this pump will continue for at least a week to entice miners - the more they see the price is holding up, the less risk they have of mining as they will reach their 100 confirmations in good time to sell at a good price.

The end game is bitcoincash taking over most of the mining power of bitcoin and replacing it as the main coin. (they obviously need infrastructure too - but they are on most exchanges, Overstock is accepting it, and payment processors like Rocketr are accepting it. That leaves just Coinbase and Bitpay holding out.)

This war has been brewing for a long long time, and the bitcoincash people mean to win.

can they afford to keep the price pumped until more miners get on board?

bitcoin miners ain't exactly like alt guys with gpus in their basements skipping from coin to coin. they're lumbering industrial operations.

they've also been around the block and they'll know perfectly well that someone is attempting to lure them.

bcash'll need to be right up there for months to be taken seriously, not just one stupid pump.
ZepaniZeppos (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:58:22 PM

Now I'm loosing hard Sad

This is not hard drop. It's just fluctuate.  At the moment I am writing this, the price is rising again. And I think BCH have future.

It's already sold because of stop-limit
snowcrashed

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:08:46 PM

Now I'm loosing hard Sad

LOL, don't let the volatility of market make you regret soon like now.
In three months ago, I have invested to Monaco and it has dumped -300% after one week listed Bittrex exchange.
But look at the price now or highest price in this month, can you understand patience very important?
ZepaniZeppos (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:11:26 PM

Now I'm loosing hard Sad

LOL, don't let the volatility of market make you regret soon like now.
In three months ago, I have invested to Monaco and it has dumped -300% after one week listed Bittrex exchange.
But look at the price now or highest price in this month, can you understand patience very important?

The thing is I don't have a lot of money for trading cuz my parents don't like it.
I don't have a lot of patience for small amounts because it isn't worth.
I need at least a few thousand. if I have let's say 5000$ it would be worth it to have 1 percent.
So I'm taking big risks for this reason.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: