Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:46:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash to the moon? [UPDATED: Lost money I feel stupid]  (Read 3229 times)
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:18:03 PM

The thing is I don't have a lot of money for trading cuz my parents don't like it.
I don't have a lot of patience for small amounts because it isn't worth.
I need at least a few thousand. if I have let's say 5000$ it would be worth it to have 1 percent.
So I'm taking big risks for this reason.

overextended - check.

impatient - check.

emotional - check.

all of those things make you the worst possible trader. you're gonna get eaten alive. step back, learn more and don't bet the farm on anything.
ZepaniZeppos (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:23:02 PM

Well yeah, I'm only 19 and want too much too fast I guess. It's hard to get a job for now.
Putting me under pressure because I want to get out of my parents house which is the emo side of things
maricapar

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:23:11 PM

everybody says bitcoin cash will die. i dont thin so. just wait and see! Smiley
ZepaniZeppos (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:26:20 PM

Anyone a legit way to make BTC? All those stupid faucets are worthless.
European Central Bank
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:27:24 PM

Well yeah, I'm only 19 and want too much too fast I guess. It's hard to get a job for now.
Putting me under pressure because I want to get out of my parents house which is the emo side of things

if you take the time to get a better feel for things and also make some long term investments alongside trading instead of throwing everything all at once at it you'll wind up far better off.

lifestyle pressure is the last thing that should be informing trading decisions.

the guys who really make bank are the unemotional ones.
Olivious

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:28:30 PM

You missed the train i feel it wont go far 0.2 BTC it always crash around 0.2 BTC, looks like pump and dump scheme to me too, better stay away to that altcoin, youll lose more if you keep following.
ZepaniZeppos (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:30:42 PM

You missed the train i feel it wont go far 0.2 BTC it always crash around 0.2 BTC, looks like pump and dump scheme to me too, better stay away to that altcoin, youll lose more if you keep following.
I was staying away from it, but I saw it was getting "serious".
So yeah my bad Undecided
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:32:31 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 06:16:17 AM by wizmo

I think they are pumping BCH to get the more attraction of people don't loose your bitcoins to get little profit. BCH is just an altcoin and it can never replace bitcoins they want to get attention of investors and when investors invest into BCH the whales will start dumping their BCH and most investors will loose their money but it is good time to sell your BCH if you have hold it till now and get some good profit.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:34:38 PM

If you saw the price today it went over 0.224 BTC and i did sell all my coins at that price and i am happy with it for grabbing some free money which i got from the split and i am now waiting for the price to go down so that i could get some later and i hope it will pump up further because i see some interest in bitcoin cash from the Asian market.
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:37:59 PM

i'll wait for BCH to dump, hope it will be soon
billoggates

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:38:07 PM

LOL Good story

BCH Is gonna die once ViaBTC gets off his high horse. I don't think Satoshi would appreciate what he's doing either by ripping this community apart. We could be all celebrating $5K BITCOIN (CLASSIC OR CASH OR WHATEVER) b/c it wasn't from a centralized bank! But now we're arguing over block size. Good job guys surely this won't alienate all those in the community who aren't tech savvy and the millions of folks that aren't tech savvy and haven't adopted yet!

Bottomline, the market will decide who wins and loses with BTC and BCH I just hope the fuckers looking to hard fork bitcoin in November stop spiting this community further. It won't survive X number of splits...
ZepaniZeppos (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:53:16 PM

LOL Good story

BCH Is gonna die once ViaBTC gets off his high horse. I don't think Satoshi would appreciate what he's doing either by ripping this community apart. We could be all celebrating $5K BITCOIN (CLASSIC OR CASH OR WHATEVER) b/c it wasn't from a centralized bank! But now we're arguing over block size. Good job guys surely this won't alienate all those in the community who aren't tech savvy and the millions of folks that aren't tech savvy and haven't adopted yet!

Bottomline, the market will decide who wins and loses with BTC and BCH I just hope the fuckers looking to hard fork bitcoin in November stop spiting this community further. It won't survive X number of splits...

Was just looking to get some more BTC, I only have a Bitcoin wallet at Blockchain.info.
Sad thing Blockchain.info is the only true cryptocurrency wallet.
All others are scam/centralized as far as online wallets go.

Other good wallets are Electrum and stuff but I can't do that on my tablet

So Bitcoin is the only currency I'm trying to get now
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:03:23 PM

Well you only lose when you sell,why don't you just wait and hold it
Experienced trader will never sell if the coin still have hope in the future
cryptothinker

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:03:31 PM

Do people have any idea of how centralized this thing is? I mean, if it becomes the number one it's over.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
European Central Bank
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:07:24 PM

Do people have any idea of how centralized this thing is? I mean, if it becomes the number one it's over.

no one seems to be interested in talking about that. it's an inconvenient little fact.

it's almost certainly the most centralised coin in the top 20 or more likely 500 on coinmarketcap.

i'm kinda disgusted with the crypto scene right now.
xx-man

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:53:26 PM

I really agree with you, it seems they only want a big whale in their storm, if they get it, they will start a new game in the trade, because they start popping up in the market, they give you a high price. As it is now, maybe in the next few days or this week it will go down with the lowest price for this trade, so start thinking long to start this trade, because if you keep it for a long time you will incur big losses, in this trade in the future.
aliashraf
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1174

Always remember the cause!

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 03:04:35 AM

This thread was started in bitcoin discussion forum and now it is moved here Shocked

Congrats mods, you are really genius. But seriously, I'm tired of smarties, looking for human beings the weak, fragile, retard, reliable ones ...

First of all, bitcoin cash is a competitor, a proof of concept for one simple improvement which should have been decided and implemented long, long time ago, bitcoiners have a right to follow its story and developments side-by-side with bitcoin at least for a couple of months.

Plus, most of the people have same balances of bcc and btc right now, why do we have to discuss these two in a divergent fashion.  Huh

You know what? I'm sick of it, damn, I'll sell out my btc in exchange for bcc right now, damn it, I'm sick of it Angry

The issue of your concern does not move anything the forum is about bitcoin and not any other coin in which BCH is also about. If what you saying is to go by, then you saying discussions about ETH or Dash should also be there. Let the creator or promoters should equally create their own forum where they get to decide what goes on and what not. So selling your BTC for BCC is just a drop of water in the ocean.

It is not just another altcoin. What are you talking about? It is a chain fork, the first bitcoin fork, and this fork is about scalability, the most crucial and controversial topic in the camp for the last few years.

Please, let people who decide about such maneuvers, talk about their ownership rights, with their own signature, the only thing they have actually rights in.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:06:29 AM

it's almost certainly the most centralised coin in the top 20 or more likely 500 on coinmarketcap.

i'm kinda disgusted with the crypto scene right now.

It isn't really a question of whether it's centralised of decentralised. Cryptos gain their value from monetary function.

If you look back at how money "forked" in the last 2000 years you can see how this all plays out because the same two monetary priorities manifest themselves: 1. store of value  and 2. liquidity

Gold nuggets have held their value to this day but were not too great for carrying around in your pocket. So, cash parallels such as metal coins gained value by virtue of adding portability as a property to certain lesser valued monetary media such as silver and nickel.

The projection of this legacy onto modern cryptocurrencies doesn't arrive at Bitcoin Cash but......Dash. Because all BCC does is fork Bitcoin into a dead end by upping the blocksize which is kind of like shrinking the size of the gold nugget so it fits in your pocket.

Dash on the other hand makes the proper leap to a 'cash' paradigm by addressing all aspects of the crypto monetary medium that pertain to portability without compromising its capacity to store value. In particular:

• it addresses fungibility shortfalls by continuously recycling the coin supply without compromising blockchain transparency (which a true cash archetype does and BCC does not)

• it addresses the security deficiency at the front end of the confirmation cycle so that 0-conf's are safe for merchants (which a true cash archetype does and BCC does not)

• it supports the decentralised equivalant of an SLA (service level agreement) for aspects of network performance levels by guaranteeing minimum hardware platforms

• it does not rely on external commercial interests (such as banks or venture capitalists) to support its development but structures the blockchain rewards such as to prioritise the monetary value of the token over the equity value of any particular stakeholder

• it correctly recognises that off-chain scaling only leads to increased on-chain capacity demand and therefore addresses on-chain scaling as a priority (which BCC does not other than increasing the blocksize which is not a comprehensive solution)

jamirrah

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:24:53 AM

You should not invest on it very fast you should have first think many times having the fact that its on pump that time and then when you see it dumping you shols should have not panic and sell even you know you would lose you must be patient and wait for it to atleast recover the price before. Trading is a risky activity you need to study it first before putting huge amount.

aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:29:47 AM

bitcoin has just had some problems about the transaction fee while bitcoin cash has just succeeded in the 8 mb block. It depends on the users. Right now, they are thinking about which bitcoin is better and how can it support their life. Bitcoin cash can win if the majority of people choose the cheap fee and fast transactions Wink Right now the Korea has the biggest volume in bitcoin cash trading

We all want a cheap fee and fast transactions, and this is the reason Bitcoincash is gaining ground but we'll see in the next two months hopefully people still think that Bitcoincash is just another altcoin I reserve my opinion on this until all are settled.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: