Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:37:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash to the moon? [UPDATED: Lost money I feel stupid]  (Read 3229 times)
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:14:00 PM

You should not invest on it very fast you should have first think many times having the fact that its on pump that time and then when you see it dumping you shols should have not panic and sell even you know you would lose you must be patient and wait for it to atleast recover the price before. Trading is a risky activity you need to study it first before putting huge amount.

just remember when the price is down, its always recover and increase soon at least the price will be back to the price before. right now, bch is down until 0.18 btc and i think its only correction before the price back normal again. make sure that if you want to buy, check the price and see the history trade in the market then make your buy price order and don't use instant buy because the price can be down or up in just a second.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
speaktome

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:39:38 PM

This thread was started in bitcoin discussion forum and now it is moved here Shocked

Congrats mods, you are really genius. But seriously, I'm tired of smarties, looking for human beings the weak, fragile, retard, reliable ones ...

First of all, bitcoin cash is a competitor, a proof of concept for one simple improvement which should have been decided and implemented long, long time ago, bitcoiners have a right to follow its story and developments side-by-side with bitcoin at least for a couple of months.

Plus, most of the people have same balances of bcc and btc right now, why do we have to discuss these two in a divergent fashion.  Huh

You know what? I'm sick of it, damn, I'll sell out my btc in exchange for bcc right now, damn it, I'm sick of it Angry

The issue of your concern does not move anything the forum is about bitcoin and not any other coin in which BCH is also about. If what you saying is to go by, then you saying discussions about ETH or Dash should also be there. Let the creator or promoters should equally create their own forum where they get to decide what goes on and what not. So selling your BTC for BCC is just a drop of water in the ocean.

It is not just another altcoin. What are you talking about? It is a chain fork, the first bitcoin fork, and this fork is about scalability, the most crucial and controversial topic in the camp for the last few years.

Please, let people who decide about such maneuvers, talk about their ownership rights, with their own signature, the only thing they have actually rights in.

There are other issues such as security,with all hashrate concentrated on an  miner not very convincing after all,but in spite of everything it is still too early to have another opinion.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
snowcrashed

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:09:06 PM

bitcoin has just had some problems about the transaction fee while bitcoin cash has just succeeded in the 8 mb block. It depends on the users. Right now, they are thinking about which bitcoin is better and how can it support their life. Bitcoin cash can win if the majority of people choose the cheap fee and fast transactions Wink Right now the Korea has the biggest volume in bitcoin cash trading

We all want a cheap fee and fast transactions, and this is the reason Bitcoincash is gaining ground but we'll see in the next two months hopefully people still think that Bitcoincash is just another altcoin I reserve my opinion on this until all are settled.
Remember we have many altcoin can solve issue about cheap fee and fast transaction, why do not choose Ripple, Stellar, Digibyte are best altcoin about this function? For me, it just trap reason make Bitcoin Cash increasing.
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:42:10 PM

As many people are saying and it is shown in the buyings of some BTC for BCH, this looks like whales feeding BCH, thats why the increasing price, and fast. Around two days and 200$ up. It might be like any other pumping and dumping situation, or there are serious whales around, that want to make BCH the most valuable between bitcoins. Let's see how BCH moves in the market in this last days of the market.
ry474k3

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:55:05 PM

Too many sellers who got free coins.Very risky to buy this now.I think it may go down very far even below .06 btc before any recovering.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:46:49 PM

We tried to tell you (or at least anyone worth listening to): Do not go into hardforks or you risk lossing all of your real BTC.

Now you are realizing that BCC is just a toy for miners to play with, look at how stupid the difficulty and hashrate looks on this thing:

http://fork.lol/

BCash takes a vacation ever 3 days, this thing is just not serious.

And now the segwit2x scammers will try to get people forking into 3 BTCs.
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:51:50 PM

Bcash is really just a pump and dump scam. It got zero real world applications. But it got a fair distribution and some crazy people are backing it. You will probably be able to sell back your bcashs higher later. But it might go down much lower before that happens.
gustavroy

Activity: 450
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:37:59 PM

we cant say anything before the actual btc fork on autumn.But it has to be rise day by day like other main altcoins/eth ltc )
vincentvincent

Activity: 285
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:02:37 PM

I don't see how bitcoin cash can survive. I think a lot of people got tricked into buying BCH with blabla about big blocks. Be carefull with news source bitcoin.com because of biassed (pro bch) info.

Some big whales put a lot of money in BCH to make it rise first and now they are slowly selling their BCH so that the price will not drop to hard.
WIth the dropped price the mining for BCH becomes more uninteresting which makes BCH vulnerable for very slow block rates when difficulty is high.

Only by tricking the difficulty into low values (using some EDA bug) the miners are trying to get as much BCH they can get to make a quick buck. Generating more BCH and more push to lower BCH price.

Let's hope this BCH thing crashes asap.

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:22:34 PM

so any theories why volumes are so low and the price is so steady? i find it kinda weird. i would've thought wave after wave of new coins would be changing hands as more people figure it out.
Venidici

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:38:17 PM

Price is dropping because there are some people who still want to profit from their free BCH.
On the other hand, there are some people who believe the coin will hit triple digits (someday).
Still unpredictable, unless you have some fun money to play the swings, just grab a popcorn and watch the chart.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: