Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:25:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to BUY DEVCOINS (1 penny each or less)  (Read 11671 times)
FinShaggy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 05:15:53 PM

Devcoins are the cheapest I have EVER seen them. I'm going to Garden of the Gods, I already bought tons of coins. Everyone else should too while they are so cheap.

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
superbit

Activity: 763
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 05:18:05 PM

Devcoins are the cheapest I have EVER seen them. I'm going to Garden of the Gods, I already bought tons of coins. Everyone else should too while they are so cheap.

What is the best site to buy them on?  What is a good price?  I don't follow them at all but willing to throw some BTC at them.

https://bitfinex.com/?refcode=UInJLQ5KpA <-- leveraged trading of BTCUSD, LTCUSD and LTCBTC (long and short) - 10% discount on fees for the first 30 days with the refcode
My feedback thread: Forum thread
owsleybeatsbigcartel

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 05:20:12 PM

Anybody willing to sell 1BTC worth PM me.

Thanks!

PM / E:MAIL ME!!!
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 05:20:47 PM

PUMPER!!!LOL
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 08:25:04 PM

I've seen them much cheaper earlier this year.

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 08:30:43 PM

RULE #1 =
DON'T DRINK THE KOOL-AID!!!
 Grin
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 09:33:09 PM

What is the best site to buy them on?  What is a good price?  I don't follow them at all but willing to throw some BTC at them.

They are on Vircurex and MCXNow. And a "good price" is anything under a penny. They are usually around 20 for a penny. And are currently probably about 40 for a penny (in bitcoins)

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 09:33:57 PM

I've only been watching for a few months. But I can see exactly where they are going (into the public eye, and up in value)

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 09:38:28 PM

I've only been watching for a few months. But I can see exactly where they are going (into the public eye, and up in value)

PLAY IT SAFE PEEPS! >> POSTERS FRONTLOAD>>FLIP 50%>>TOUT FREE SHARES!!! = WEEEEEEE
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 10:21:49 PM

PLAY IT SAFE PEEPS! >> POSTERS FRONTLOAD>>FLIP 50%>>TOUT FREE SHARES!!! = WEEEEEEE

Even if what you say were true (and sure, some people dump coins), all that means is that people can buy them for super cheap during the dump, then save those coins till the price goes up and make more bitcoins back than you started with. So weather the price of BTC inflates or deflates, you have some helpful cushion.

That's all Alt coins are, they are not meant to compete with Bitcoin. They are simply alternative coins that support Bitcoin in their own way. Some are for new miners, some are for developers, some are for people with money, some are for people with time, some are for people with food.

It's just a big economic ecosystem.

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 10:33:50 PM

Even if what you say were true (and sure, some people dump coins), all that means is that people can buy them for super cheap during the dump, then save those coins till the price goes up and make more bitcoins back than you started with. So weather the price of BTC inflates or deflates, you have some helpful cushion.

That's all Alt coins are, they are not meant to compete with Bitcoin. They are simply alternative coins that support Bitcoin in their own way. Some are for new miners, some are for developers, some are for people with money, some are for people with time, some are for people with food.

there are trend followers and reversalists >>> smart traders are reversalists!imho
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 10:42:57 PM

there are trend followers and reversalists >>> smart traders are reversalists!imho

Then there are revolutionaries, and developers. Devcoin is where the idealistic, creative, inventive and hands on trader goes. When you want to work on your investment and see it do great things, instead of watching it go up and down based on the silk road and Crypto-"1%ers", you go to devcoin.

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 10:58:48 PM

Then there are revolutionaries, and developers. Devcoin is where the idealistic, creative, inventive and hands on trader goes. When you want to work on your investment and see it do great things, instead of watching it go up and down based on the silk road and Crypto-"1%ers", you go to devcoin.

ya funny guy and people like me who have been i'n the game for over 5 years get punked like this ... believe me i'm reporting this DEVCOIN scam to the markets
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 11:11:13 PM

ya funny guy and people like me who have been i'n the game for over 5 years get punked like this ... believe me i'm reporting this DEVCOIN scam to the markets

Lol, 5 years. Wow. So you're just a few years behind the E-Trade Baby.

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 11:20:42 PM

where's waldo >>
http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&sa=N&tab=lw#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=the+cryptocurrency+forum&oq=the+cryptocurrency+forum&gs_l=hp.3...3312.33577.0.33911.31.23.2.2.2.2.289.2472.12j8j2.22.0...0.0...1c.1.17.psy-ab.-kcfjTvf688&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.47810305,d.cGE&fp=99150fd835b8b989&biw=800&bih=368
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 11:29:46 PM

where's waldo >>

I believe he is about 20 years ahead of the E-Trade baby, if not more. So at least 20 years ahead of you.

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 11:32:22 PM

where's waldo >>

I believe he is about 20 years ahead of the E-Trade baby, if not more. So at least 20 years ahead of you.

E-turd thats what we call them lol...they still down on markeet street?..up in dat that funny looking r0tunda!?weeeeeee
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 11:33:37 PM

where's waldo >>

E-turd thats what we call them lol...they still down on markeet street?..that funny r0tunda!?

Why would you make fun of a baby that knows more about (or at least has more experience in) the market than you?

You are just a straight up hater.

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 11:36:54 PM

where's waldo >>

E-turd thats what we call them lol...they still down on markeet street?..that funny r0tunda!?

Why would you make fun of a baby that knows more about (or at least has more experience in) the market than you?

ya personally i'm camping wit Ameriturd they are cool and sometimes hook it up and i'll get FREE TRADES!!! ;-)*cough-w1nk!*
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 11:43:37 PM

where's waldo >>

ya personally i'm camping wit Ameriturd they are cool and sometimes hook it up and i'll get FREE TRADES!!! ;-)*cough-w1nk!*

I don't trade stocks, I was always more interested in Forex, just never had the money till I got invited to Devtome.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: