Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:06:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to BUY DEVCOINS (1 penny each or less)  (Read 11671 times)
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 11:37:19 PM

I'll buy 1 million for $10 US  BTC/LTC equivalent

i'd trade 250 AC coins for 1,000,000,000 DVC any takers?

What the hell is an AC coin?

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 11:42:37 PM

I'll buy 1 million for $10 US  BTC/LTC equivalent

Maybe American Coin.
owsleybeatsbigcartel

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 11:44:51 PM

I'll buy 1 million for $10 US  BTC/LTC equivalent

only 21 million will be issued imho!~~~i'm DD it to see if i should buy more!

;-)

WEEEEEEEE
jaywaka2713

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 02:41:22 PM

Just so you are all aware, the new, final, main Devcoin thread is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=233997.new#new

It's moderated so that spammers can be blocked and have their posts deleted.

FinShaggy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2013, 03:25:15 PM

That troll instead of doing damage to Devcoin gets the community together Smiley

Exactly Smiley

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
jaywaka2713

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 03:27:31 PM

Just so you are all aware, a new Devcoin thread about the false advertising and pumping activities of the OP is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=234149.0

Reporting pumping of the currency isn't relatively important. Before FinShaggy started posting about devcoin, I hadn't even heard of it. He got its name out there, and us posting here keeps it high in this section of the forum. The only thing worse than bad publicity is no publicity at all.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2013, 03:33:50 PM

Just so you are all aware, a new Devcoin thread about the false advertising and pumping activities of the OP is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=234149.0

Reporting pumping of the currency isn't relatively important. Before FinShaggy started posting about devcoin, I hadn't even heard of it. He got its name out there, and us posting here keeps it high in this section of the forum. The only thing worse than bad publicity is no publicity at all.

So you approve of unethical means to promote a self-named "ethical" project?    You should think more about what you are really supporting here.

This is not at all unethical promotion, but you are doing some shitty trolling.

jaywaka2713

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 03:35:09 PM

So you approve of unethical means to promote a self-named "ethical" project?    You should think more about what you are really supporting here.

Could you please give examples of how FinShaggy has been unethical in his promotions? I haven't had the ability to stalk his every move and post as of late.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2013, 03:38:14 PM

Could you please give examples of how FinShaggy has been unethical in his promotions? I haven't had the ability to stalk his every move and post as of late.
We need a like button.

sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 03:43:23 PM

i think this is the first time ive seen a forum stalker thats not a troll lol feel sorry for u fin
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2013, 03:45:21 PM

i think this is the first time ive seen a forum stalker thats not a troll lol feel sorry for u fin

He's definitely a troll. Devcoin is his bridge.

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 03:49:56 PM

probably related to this owl freak he prob has a coin coming out and dvc is competition.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2013, 03:51:32 PM

probably related to this owl freak he prob has a coin coming out and dvc is competition.

Oh, I thought you were talking about Owlsy. Who is the new forum stalker?

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 03:56:12 PM

this hotcoin kid.. he created a new thread now about your claim of $10 dvc and hes obsessed about it. I tried to msg on that thread about letting it go because you have better thigs to worry about and it gor deleted within seconds so I guess hea just another owl looking to create negativity stir things up.. Dont even bother not worth the 2 mins of your life.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2013, 03:59:23 PM

this hotcoin kid.. he created a new thread now about your claim of $10 dvc and hes obsessed about it. I tried to msg on that thread about letting it go because you have better thigs to worry about and it gor deleted within seconds so I guess hea just another owl looking to create negativity stir things up.. Dont even bother not worth the 2 mins of your life.

Lol, the trolls will get bored.
And if they don't, they serve a purpose. I have been through this before. I get berated all the time for posting youtube videos, but I always keep them on Topic. But on Trollitup (rollitup.org) they HATE on people that post their own videos. So I have been stalked, trolled and shit talked for 2 years as I post my grows, hash and buds. But all it really does is get me more comments, more thread views, more Google hits and more YouTube views.

And that's all it does for Devcoin to. So they are really just helping.

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 04:03:27 PM

Yup, your troll comment was removed.   Try harder next time!   The thread only has 3 trolls removed so far.   I'm sure you can get in some good trolling in when I sleep tonight.
All i said was give it a rest and it applies because you must be 16 yrs old with no friends except your right hand.

THreads usually offer different points of viee but i guess yours isnthe exception. Try harder to show your just a troll next time k? Thx
jaywaka2713

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 04:35:28 PM

Yup, your troll comment was removed.   Try harder next time!   The thread only has 3 trolls removed so far.   I'm sure you can get in some good trolling in when I sleep tonight.
All i said was give it a rest and it applies because you must be 16 yrs old with no friends except your right hand.

THreads usually offer different points of viee but i guess yours isnthe exception. Try harder to show your just a troll next time k? Thx

LOL I cant even... The trolls finna troll

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 08:08:40 PM

If Devcoin/Devtome has changed your life, or even just slightly increased your standard of living, please share about it here. We need stories of faith, hope, and redemption brought on by Devcoin. Or even just "I got some coins and bought a new miner".
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241403.msg2559227#msg2559227

smeagol
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 12:42:49 AM

When is the next DVC pump?
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 10:36:22 AM

When is the next DVC pump?

Non-standard scripts activation imminent - (Daniel Treccia).

$.00000252 per DVC now.

LAST CHANCE!!!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: