Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:41:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to BUY DEVCOINS (1 penny each or less)  (Read 11671 times)
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:59:09 PM

Devcoins are the cheapest I have EVER seen them. I'm going to Garden of the Gods, I already bought tons of coins. Everyone else should too while they are so cheap.

I've seen them much cheaper earlier this year.

I've only been watching for a few months. But I can see exactly where they are going (into the public eye, and up in value)

PLAY IT SAFE PEEPS! >> POSTERS FRONTLOAD>>FLIP 50%>>TOUT FREE SHARES!!! = WEEEEEEE

Even if what you say were true (and sure, some people dump coins), all that means is that people can buy them for super cheap during the dump, then save those coins till the price goes up and make more bitcoins back than you started with. So weather the price of BTC inflates or deflates, you have some helpful cushion.

That's all Alt coins are, they are not meant to compete with Bitcoin. They are simply alternative coins that support Bitcoin in their own way. Some are for new miners, some are for developers, some are for people with money, some are for people with time, some are for people with food.

It's just a big economic ecosystem.

there are trend followers and reversalists >>> smart traders are reversalists!imho

Then there are revolutionaries, and developers. Devcoin is where the idealistic, creative, inventive and hands on trader goes. When you want to work on your investment and see it do great things, instead of watching it go up and down based on the silk road and Crypto-"1%ers", you go to devcoin.

ya funny guy and people like me who have been i'n the game for over 5 years get punked like this ... believe me i'm reporting this DEVCOIN scam to the markets

Only scam in this place is you, you're a virus and should be deleted Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 12:00:14 AM

ya funny guy and people like me who have been i'n the game for over 5 years get punked like this ... believe me i'm reporting this DEVCOIN scam to the markets

Lol, 5 years. Wow. So you're just a few years behind the E-Trade Baby.

where's waldo >>

I believe he is about 20 years ahead of the E-Trade baby, if not more. So at least 20 years ahead of you.

E-turd thats what we call them lol...they still down on markeet street?..that funny r0tunda!?

Why would you make fun of a baby that knows more about (or at least has more experience in) the market than you?

You are just a straight up hater.

ya personally i'm camping wit Ameriturd they are cool and sometimes hook it up and i'll get FREE TRADES!!! ;-)*cough-w1nk!*

I don't trade stocks, I was always more interested in Forex, just never had the money till I got invited to Devtome.

Don't bother with forex, been there done that its not what you think it is, no centralization means no reporting of who's doing what. Market maker's, banks, funds etc that is your competition, I'd rather play against you then a bank no offense.
owsleybeatsbigcartel

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 12:04:24 AM

Devcoins are the cheapest I have EVER seen them. I'm going to Garden of the Gods, I already bought tons of coins. Everyone else should too while they are so cheap.

I've seen them much cheaper earlier this year.

I've only been watching for a few months. But I can see exactly where they are going (into the public eye, and up in value)

PLAY IT SAFE PEEPS! >> POSTERS FRONTLOAD>>FLIP 50%>>TOUT FREE SHARES!!! = WEEEEEEE

Even if what you say were true (and sure, some people dump coins), all that means is that people can buy them for super cheap during the dump, then save those coins till the price goes up and make more bitcoins back than you started with. So weather the price of BTC inflates or deflates, you have some helpful cushion.

That's all Alt coins are, they are not meant to compete with Bitcoin. They are simply alternative coins that support Bitcoin in their own way. Some are for new miners, some are for developers, some are for people with money, some are for people with time, some are for people with food.

It's just a big economic ecosystem.

there are trend followers and reversalists >>> smart traders are reversalists!imho

Then there are revolutionaries, and developers. Devcoin is where the idealistic, creative, inventive and hands on trader goes. When you want to work on your investment and see it do great things, instead of watching it go up and down based on the silk road and Crypto-"1%ers", you go to devcoin.

Only scam in this place is you, you're a virus and should be deleted Smiley

DEVCOIN EXPLAINED====>

Pump and Dump Schemes:

"Pump and dump" schemes, also known as "hype and dump manipulation," involve the touting of a company's stock(coin) through false and misleading statements to the marketplace. After pumping the stock(coin), fraudsters make huge profits by selling their cheap stock(coins) into the market.

Pump and dump schemes often occur on the Internet where it is common to see messages posted that urge readers to buy/mine a stock(coin) quickly or to sell before the price goes down, or a telemarketer will call using the same sort of pitch. Often the promoters will claim to have "inside" information about an impending development("developers") or to use an "infallible" combination of economic and stock(coin) market data to pick stocks(coins). In reality, they may be company insiders(preminers) or paid promoters(pumpers) who stand to gain by selling their shares(coins) after the stock(coin) price is "pumped" up by the buying frenzy they create. Once these fraudsters "dump" their shares(coins) and stop hyping the stock(coin), the price typically falls, and investors lose their money.
FinShaggy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 12:06:17 AM

Don't bother with forex, been there done that its not what you think it is, no centralization means no reporting of who's doing what. Market maker's, banks, funds etc that is your competition, I'd rather play against you then a bank no offense.

True, but it's always good to invest a little everywhere. And I think investing in countries and political zones is a little better than investing in businesses. So I'd just rather go with forex than other investment options, except of course gold/silver and my own business, or something I see promise in. Not just a THR letter nasdaq symbol.

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 12:07:03 AM

Maybe, can't be so sure, but at these prices I don't see any point in dumping because we are only 100 points above absolute 0, why not ride it hotshot? Do the R:R calculation figure it out.
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 12:07:14 AM

Lol, 5 years. Wow. So you're just a few years behind the E-Trade Baby.

where's waldo >>

I believe he is about 20 years ahead of the E-Trade baby, if not more. So at least 20 years ahead of you.

E-turd thats what we call them lol...they still down on markeet street?..that funny r0tunda!?

Why would you make fun of a baby that knows more about (or at least has more experience in) the market than you?

You are just a straight up hater.

ya personally i'm camping wit Ameriturd they are cool and sometimes hook it up and i'll get FREE TRADES!!! ;-)*cough-w1nk!*

I don't trade stocks, I was always more interested in Forex, just never had the money till I got invited to Devtome.

ya DEVTomb sounds really dope! ~ too bad they shut it down! ;-)*easyyyyyy
jnada

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 12:08:26 AM

for short moment I will stick to DGC,
anyway thanks for your recomendation  Wink

NEM                                        NEM                                          NEM                            launch on 22nd November 2014 !                                          TAQDPC-BT35MC-YAWTKQ-OFEZOS-CMBKHM-F5Q3L6-YEYL
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 12:09:14 AM

Maybe, can't be so sure, but at these prices I don't see any point in dumping because we are only 100 points above absolute 0, why not ride it hotshot? Do the R:R calculation figure it out.

SHARES WILL BE WIPED OUT...*stay tuned!*;-)LOL
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 12:10:15 AM

100 zeros? really!?  Huh
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 12:11:31 AM

DEVCOIN EXPLAINED====>

Pump and Dump Schemes:

"Pump and dump" schemes, also known as "hype and dump manipulation," involve the touting of a company's stock(coin) through false and misleading statements to the marketplace. After pumping the stock(coin), fraudsters make huge profits by selling their cheap stock(coins) into the market.

Pump and dump schemes often occur on the Internet where it is common to see messages posted that urge readers to buy/mine a stock(coin) quickly or to sell before the price goes down, or a telemarketer will call using the same sort of pitch. Often the promoters will claim to have "inside" information about an impending development("developers") or to use an "infallible" combination of economic and stock(coin) market data to pick stocks(coins). In reality, they may be company insiders(preminers) or paid promoters(pumpers) who stand to gain by selling their shares(coins) after the stock(coin) price is "pumped" up by the buying frenzy they create. Once these fraudsters "dump" their shares(coins) and stop hyping the stock(coin), the price typically falls, and investors lose their money.

See, you're theory is completely unfounded. Devtome itself breaks apart your theory. No one is dumping and laughing when the value plummets, we are all working to make the coin more valuable, because we will keep getting paid good money if we do (our coins retain value or become more valuable as we earn them).

If this was just stock, and one day we were at 0 stock and investors were at 0$ maybe you could prove your theory to be somewhat plausible. But the fact that we keep getting paid, and the fact that YOU or anyone else can you get FREE coins (as long as they are not trolling or spamming), makes Devcoin a never ending cycle of creation, payment, purchase and more creation.

And that's JUST devtome. Which is one of MANY of the Devcoin Projects.

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 12:12:13 AM

for short moment I will stick to DGC,
anyway thanks for your recomendation  Wink

ya DGC is a good one ~ did you watch that guys vids from a few years back? ~very cool imho!
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 12:13:16 AM

ya DEVTomb sounds really dope! ~ too bad they shut it down! ;-)*easyyyyyy

Shut it down?
http://devtome.com/doku.php

You are now on ignore.

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 12:13:51 AM

True, but it's always good to invest a little everywhere. And I think investing in countries and political zones is a little better than investing in businesses. So I'd just rather go with forex than other investment options, except of course gold/silver and my own business, or something I see promise in. Not just a THR letter nasdaq symbol.

It's highly leveraged, so you will have to "know yourself" to be able to be successful in that market. It's probably the hardest market to play in, i've done equities too, but the fee's reduce your expectancy to something I would rathe rnot participate in. A few option strategies have promise.

What do I mean about "knowing yourself" well thats a journey you will love and hate if you haven't started it yet, gluck to you on that lol... takes atleast 10k hours to be a pro at any technical line of work and forex isn't any different.

If you do wish to persue it I suggest joining a community like forexfactory.com, you can find me on there and probably find alot of useful info from my posts I try to help out with the noobs as much as I can.
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 12:15:20 AM

DEVCOIN EXPLAINED====>

Pump and Dump Schemes:

See, you're theory is completely unfounded. Devtome itself breaks apart your theory. No one is dumping and laughing when the value plummets, we are all working to make the coin more valuable, because we will keep getting paid good money if we do (our coins retain value or become more valuable as we earn them).

If this was just stock, and one day we were at 0 stock and investors were at 0$ maybe you could prove your theory to be somewhat plausible. But the fact that we keep getting paid, and the fact that YOU or anyone else can you get FREE coins (as long as they are not trolling or spamming), makes Devcoin a never ending cycle of creation, payment, purchase and more creation.

And that's JUST devtome. Which is one of MANY of the Devcoin Projects.

prove it ! = so far i'm thinking this is a frontladed hype job and you are an inside trader! ;-):LOL
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 12:15:38 AM

It's highly leveraged, so you will have to "know yourself" to be able to be successful in that market. It's probably the hardest market to play in, i've done equities too, but the fee's reduce your expectancy to something I would rathe rnot participate in. A few option strategies have promise.

What do I mean about "knowing yourself" well thats a journey you will love and hate if you haven't started it yet, gluck to you on that lol... takes atleast 10k hours to be a pro at any technical line of work and forex isn't any different.

If you do wish to persue it I suggest joining a community like forexfactory.com, you can find me on there and probably find alot of useful info from my posts I try to help out with the noobs as much as I can.

Honestly I'd just buy money for the countries I plan on being in the most Smiley Invest in my own future.

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 12:15:50 AM

100 zeros? really!?  Huh

Figure out the R:R
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 12:16:24 AM

prove it ! = so far i'm thinking this is a frontladed hype job and you are an inside trader! ;-):LOL

As I have said at least twice, Google Search "Devcoin Bounties".

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 12:17:44 AM

Honestly I'd just buy money for the countries I plan on being in the most Smiley Invest in my own future.

Aaah I see so your not talkin about the same thing lol you're holding non leveraged. That's cool, I suggest you earn swap by joining a broker like Oanda or IB, you can short the yen, buy aud/nzd/sgd/inr to earn swap(interest rate differential).
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 12:18:00 AM

spammer ~ ! forexfactory.com
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 12:19:10 AM

As I have said at least twice, Google Search "Devcoin Bounties".

link? scrrr
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: