Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:21:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Brazzers account LIFE TIME for sale  (Read 782 times)
Sale_man (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:29:51 AM

I have a Brazzers account for sale, if interested, please contact me via messages. Thank you  Grin

cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:40:56 AM

How exactly are you guaranteeing this is lifetime? Is it just a cracked account? Need more details. Don't bother PMing me, everyone else wants to know these answers too.
Sale_man (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:53:25 AM

How exactly are you guaranteeing this is lifetime? Is it just a cracked account? Need more details. Don't bother PMing me, everyone else wants to know these answers too.
I've been using this account for a long time now and u garantee you it's LIFE TIME. I'm not a scammer because it's not my first time sellig things online. If you have questions please do not hesitate to ask me  Smiley

cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:00:50 AM

I've been using this account for a long time now and u garantee you it's LIFE TIME. I'm not a scammer because it's not my first time sellig things online. If you have questions please do not hesitate to ask me  Smiley

I do have a question. Is this a cracked account that you're selling or will it be shared between a lot of different people?
Sale_man (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:08:31 AM

I do have a question. Is this a cracked account that you're selling or will it be shared between a lot of different people?
No it will be only for you to use it. I never sell the same account for more than one person to avoid problems and gain people trust.

bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:48:29 AM

If you have questions please do not hesitate to ask me  Smiley

Can I change the password ?

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
Sale_man (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:18:15 PM

If you have questions please do not hesitate to ask me  Smiley

Can I change the password ?
Like i told you, the account will be totally YOURS. You can change the password or do whatever you want.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: