Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:21:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Brazzers account LIFE TIME for sale  (Read 781 times)
Sale_man (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:29:51 AM

I have a Brazzers account for sale, if interested, please contact me via messages. Thank you  Grin

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:40:56 AM

How exactly are you guaranteeing this is lifetime? Is it just a cracked account? Need more details. Don't bother PMing me, everyone else wants to know these answers too.
Sale_man (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:53:25 AM

How exactly are you guaranteeing this is lifetime? Is it just a cracked account? Need more details. Don't bother PMing me, everyone else wants to know these answers too.
I've been using this account for a long time now and u garantee you it's LIFE TIME. I'm not a scammer because it's not my first time sellig things online. If you have questions please do not hesitate to ask me  Smiley

cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:00:50 AM

I've been using this account for a long time now and u garantee you it's LIFE TIME. I'm not a scammer because it's not my first time sellig things online. If you have questions please do not hesitate to ask me  Smiley

I do have a question. Is this a cracked account that you're selling or will it be shared between a lot of different people?
Sale_man (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:08:31 AM

I do have a question. Is this a cracked account that you're selling or will it be shared between a lot of different people?
No it will be only for you to use it. I never sell the same account for more than one person to avoid problems and gain people trust.

bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:48:29 AM

If you have questions please do not hesitate to ask me  Smiley

Can I change the password ?

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
Sale_man (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:18:15 PM

If you have questions please do not hesitate to ask me  Smiley

Can I change the password ?
Like i told you, the account will be totally YOURS. You can change the password or do whatever you want.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: