Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:04:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1ClickMedical - Medical Access to anyone, anywhere with just 1 click!  (Read 7794 times)
1Click Medical (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:04:57 PM

Ken, I have to say how honored I am to be a part of such a great team.  I've known you for many years now and seen you work through the years on this project.  To see it come to life and be a part of it is very humbling. Thank you.  I'm very excited about the future.

Thank you for posting those comments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anurag Rathore

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:27:25 PM

The major obstacle with healthcare around the globe is that the people who can’t get access to it need it the most, and the people who have access to technology tools to manage their own health don’t use it.

There is a great disparity between access to healthcare in developing countries and access to healthcare in more affluent countries. We are in a unique position right now to flatten the curve and allow access
to quality care to anyone with an Internet connection and a smart device (tablet, cell phone or computer).

1ClickMedical will be the most technologically advanced, secure, borderless telemedicine application on earth.
1Click Medical (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:32:14 PM

Quote from: gembira on Today at 12:00:13 AM
I cant understand, what main concept here, liquidity tokens? And where is the team? Why No one name of team?

Hi gembira and thank's for stopping at our thread.

Let me first answer the concept question. 1ClickMedical is positioned to be the worlds first virtual telemedicine platform that has no borders, no limitations, no antiquated health care system, no waiting long hours for a doctors visual consultation, no travel and on and on...

If left as is, the current healthcare system will collapse due to costs. The medical communities, governments, Universities and the worlds population is at a crossroads and we have the answer.
It's not a matter of if our technology will be used, it's a matter of how fast we can get this awesome, life saving technology to the masses. Trust me when I say that the world is already tripping over themselves to have this.

Technology saves lives and we have the best technology, workflow and industry leaders that make up the 1ClickMedical World Team.

Imagine taking your smartphone, computer or tab and with just 1 click, be connected to your medical doctor from your house. Sounds pretty cool, right? Absolutely! It's not only cool but it can and will save lives.

Don't get me wrong, this is a challenge that only a small % of people are qualified to take on and succeed. That is why I have assembled the best of the best in the industry. It just so happens that I am life long friends with most of my team and would only take on a challenge like this with them. You will understand what I mean as you start meeting the team. Keep in mind that we are presently fielding calls daily from the worlds doctors that have heard about us. They want on our platform and I can't blame them for wanting to be with the industry leader.

This is only the beginning...

I encourage you to stick around and get to know us. I am very visible in the blockchain community. I started a facebook cryptocurrency group back in 2013 and we are 18,000 members strong. Stop on over and say hello. I just gave a couple thousand 1MED tokens away. More will be given away. I personally fund all my giveaways. I had to by the 1MED token the same way as everyone else has to. This early first round has no tokens allocated for the team. I have been funding this awesome project from the beginning.

I hope to see you on facebook or here for the long haul. 1ClickMedical has a special meaning to us. I will never compromise my vision, my values or anything that will stop this unstoppable borderless, virtual telemedicine revolution,made only possible because of that genesis block mined on January 3rd, 2009 referred to as the blockchain. Almost 9 years after the first block was mined, we now refer to the blockchain as the worlds most disruptive technology.

Jump on in and find a home with us. You might just like what you see.

Thank you for allowing me to share my personal thoughts about 1ClickMedical.

Maybe I will see you in central America at our first of twelve virtual clinics our 1ClickMedical Foundation heads up and pays 100% of the expenses of  those that can't afford food, let alone a doctors visit.

Enjoy your evening,

Ken Carothers
CEO 1ClickMedical
1Click Medical (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:35:06 PM

Our Second Newsletter - World Healthcare Overview
1Click Medical (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:59:50 PM

How To Purchase 1MED Tokens
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Fopen%3Fid%3D0Bx2mzOJN-ZATSGJPY000RzRzanM&h=ATM8UlwQwUYlLjFLDoDb8652bzzROIeAbPnmJjXYin25jxQACjWqr-NxZvS4_ypcVhgzZHZIbI0CfY2Lusn6gnXQ1pgDRslSeWNRCvB-4Ys9sgn3Ley04kncRZYhQUaN_QSG3kpD6A
BelieverB

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:59:38 PM

I am so happy and honored to be a part of such a wonderful team.  I have watched this project grow into it's inception over 4 years now. Ken you have proved yourself to be a person of integrity.  You could be retired and comfortable but instead have vested your time and money to make your dream a reality.  You are a very humble man.  1ClickMedical is going to make a huge difference in this world because of your efforts.  Thank you for letting me be a part of your team.

Tarheel9600

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:06:36 PM

Telemedicine services, and the technologies that support them, have the potential to expand access to high-quality care for patients in underserved communities, address provider shortages, facilitate proactive disease prevention and chronic care management, and improve patient and provider satisfaction. 1ClickMedical will be the leader of this initiative
Bjorn_Blockchain

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:09:04 PM

Telemedicine has huge implications in the future, supporting a good team who actually has the industry contacts to pull this off should be an easy choice. Great project here.

https://coinhub.news for crypto news, podcasts, reddit, bitcointalk and more!
https://www.krediblepolitics.com get your politics on!
Slam12

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:12:34 PM

what are your project's advancements over other similar medicare projects?

Hi,

I know of only a few health related projects. The field is wide open and the more projects added means faster relief for those that are forced to use an antiquated health care system in their country.

Ken Carothers

Thank you for the promptness, Ken! good luck

You're welcome. Feel free to ask any questions.

Ken

This is the first patient and provider portal that will allow the exchange of digital currency.  The provider payment is simple, instantaneous, and guaranteed.  The 1ClickMedical platform creates a seamless workflow that allows a patient to connect with a Doctor in country.  
sjt10

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:24:03 PM

The paradigm shift in global health care that 1ClickMedical is going to be the catalysis of is amazing!  I'm so honored and excited to be at the beginning of it all.
gordonhill
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 09:32:07 PM

Hi 1clickmedical community,

Looking forward to seeing the platform demo, which will provide an accurate insight of the project.

I bought some 1MED tokens on waveswallet.io, now waiting for the 1:1 swap on the 1clickmedical platform.

The marketing campaign seems to start to engage on the social media channels,  as an earlier investor I am happy for that.

Keep the good work!

-Luis.

1990 Belize

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:51:48 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 10:09:05 PM by 1990 Belize

My wife and I have been doing mission work in the various nations of Central American and have seen first hand the need for the 1 Click Medical concept. Medical help is not as available as we have it here in the United States and on various occasions we have helped bring patients in need of medical care, not available in their nation, to the United States for care. One young girl was in a motorbike accident and her leg was not healing and she was in need of advanced care. While she was in the United States receiving medical attention, one the attending doctors told her mother that her daughter would have lost her leg without the care she received.  Also we've helped send patients to neighboring nations for medical help not available in their country.

I'm very excited about 1 Click Medical and all of the possibilities that will be available to those in need. Looking forward to the future

Now with 1 Click Medical - Medical Access to anyone, anywhere with 1 click! An answer to prayer!!!
Intuitnow

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:07:42 PM

1Click Medical tokens are available now on the Waves platform at a presale price of 1000 Satoshi
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx2mzOJN-ZATSGJPY000RzRzanM/view
Woosh

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:26:52 PM

Stopping in to say Hi and express my excitement about this project. I have been in the Telemedicine Software Industry for almost 5 years. I am very new to the Crypto Currency world, but was introduced to it a little over a year ago when I was approached by Ken Carothers for insight and collaberation on brining telemedicine to the blockchain. The Telehealth industry's growth over the last 5 years has been incredible. With major legislation pushing its acceptance into the PPO, Medicare and Medicaid  Insurers lap. It is very simple, Telemedicine allows access to better health care by increasing the number of quality providers a patient can chose from, especially for those in rural areas. Telemedicine has loads of other benefits, like reduced costs for both provider and patient, instant access and it has been shown to reduce late arrivals and no shows by over 65%. I could go on and on about the benefits of Telehealth, but thats not what this thread is about. This project, 1clickmedical, has now taken the incredible benefits of Telehealth and removed the last borders in medicine, in specific, the financial borders. This is truly revolutionary. 1 click Medical has taken one of the most advanced Telehealth Software platforms used in the world and brought a working utility to your industry. In the last year, I have tried to learn as much as I can about the blockchain and the cryptocurrency world. The one flaw I have seen is that none of the platforms are truly working utilities. What 1Click has done is make the blockchain relevant to the real world with one of the most important resources in our world today, Medicine. Again, I cant say enough about what an exciting project this is and I look forward to seeing our technology launch on this platform!
sabrosa

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:33:40 AM

Can some1 confirm the 1med token address to make it visible in the waves wallet?
Tarheel9600

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:32:53 AM

Can some1 confirm the 1med token address to make it visible in the waves wallet?
Type 1MED or use AqHohCejHeWLdUnm5MnFwRFPZHQh5j4TmcZpB5KT4Gnt
ultrabn77

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:35:54 AM

This 1clickmedical project is truly going to be a game changer. I've had the privilege to get to know Ken very well personally over the past year. He is without a doubt one of the most standup, genuine people I know.  He does not need to start another company for financial gain, but is doing it because he believes that it is needed in this world. He is completely obsessed with making this project happen for no other reason than to give back to this world and change lives. I can personally vouch for him on that. I am not part of their team, but I have put my money where my mouth is and personally invested alot into this. I promise as the days go by more and more information will be released and it'll become very clear that this will be one of the greatest blockchain based businesses in history. Please continue following updates here and via social media.
CHeers
Anurag Rathore

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:08:22 PM

This 1clickmedical project is truly going to be a game changer. I've had the privilege to get to know Ken very well personally over the past year. He is without a doubt one of the most standup, genuine people I know.  He does not need to start another company for financial gain, but is doing it because he believes that it is needed in this world. He is completely obsessed with making this project happen for no other reason than to give back to this world and change lives. I can personally vouch for him on that. I am not part of their team, but I have put my money where my mouth is and personally invested alot into this. I promise as the days go by more and more information will be released and it'll become very clear that this will be one of the greatest blockchain based businesses in history. Please continue following updates here and via social media.
CHeers
Lots of love Ben, it has been an honour to know you. I was just  "some another guy" in Crypto world. Ken gave me an opportunity in the form of an Admin at Crypto Warriors. I can tell you now that now I am a very well recognized personality in the crypto social media world.

I signed up for this as soon as I got a chance. I belong from a place where there are lines to consult a doctor, I recently booked an appointment for my brother, the doctor is an endocrinologist at a top hospital. The waiting time is 8 months, I can provide further details for confirmation.

I can see the what this brings to the table.
Anurag Rathore

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:17:39 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 04:14:48 PM by Anurag Rathore

Hello Everyone,
1ClickMedical is doing a 50 1MED token giveaway on Crypto Warriors.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/246479302178538/permalink/915149738644821

The tokens will be given away on waves platform so you need a waveswallet.io for it.

Let me tell you one thing, the tokens will not be given from the master wallet, the tokens will be bought like everyone else. No backdoor scamming.

Please feel free to share this message Everywhere.

Thank you so much.
1Click Medical (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:52:52 PM

As we enter the last 3 hours of our early seed round, I would like to take this time to thank everyone that has been with me and share my vision of a better world for every person that has been blessed to be here.

For those that don't know me, let me introduce myself. My name is Ken Carothers. I have been in this world we all call the blockchain for 5 years. I have seen its growth, the crashes and every media outlet claiming bitcoin died. I believe we are up to 114 times bitcoin died according to the one sided news media.

Why must they say this you ask? Great question. I'll boil it down to the basics. When Satoshi Nakamoto released the Bitcoin white paper in the fall of 2008, little did the world know that what he did would change the course of history. The birth of the Bitcoin blockchain genesis block was January 3rd, 2009. Now we are entering the 9th year of this wonderful technology.

If you are part of the blockchain industry, consider yourself as a trailblazer with the worlds most cutting edge technology that will dwarf any revolution throughout history.

My life has been forever changed along with many others because of Satoshi.

I have funded 1ClickMedical 100% out of my own pocket. I have also given away 6 figures in contests in our group Crypto Warriors. I started the group back in 2013 and along the way had great help from honest, caring people who are willing to take time out of their life to teach others about the blockchain.

I will close with this...In life, there are many challenges. We live in a world that people hate each simply because we all are different. That is a very sad position to be in.

I'm not pushing 1ClickMedical on anyone because it's your choice and there are many great choices to jump in the game. I will urge you to at least jump in somewhere.

To a better future for all,

Ken Carothers
CEO 1ClickMedical
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: