Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:33:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Devtome: Get Hundreds of Thousands of free Devcoins for writing  (Read 44756 times)
FinShaggy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 09:22:27 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2013, 04:40:02 PM by FinShaggy

Go to Devtome.com and register
Then go to Devda.ch and create a wallet
Then go to Bitcointalk.org and find Fuzzy Bear or Weisoq, send a message with your username and 50 words from the first article you will write.
Then wait for devda to send you a wallet
Then add the wallet to your Devtome invoice
Then add your work to the Devtome invoice
Then wait for the round to end and the script to check your work
Then wait for payment

http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=devcoin_advertising_campaign

Devcoin was created by developers, and supports independent developers and artists. Meaning, this coin supports the creation of FREE TO USE: Games, Music, Videos, Stories, Graphics and more.

Most coins when mined, all go to the miner. When Devcoin is mined, 90% of the coins generated go straight to Devtome which is a project that helps developers and artists earn Devcoin.

I write on Devtome, and I am earning 20,000,000 Devcoin for writing 64,000 words this month.

20,000,000 DVC trades for 40 Bitcoin
 40 BTC trades for over $4,000... for 64,000 words
 Which makes every 1,000 words worth over $50. Who can afford NOT to do this, lol.

The eventual goal of Devcoin and Devtome can be found by looking at the Devcoin bounties. There are tons of projects listed, including: Creating a village, creating vehicles and creating a 1 seat rocket that can enter and exit space multiple times.

These projects will help not only Devcoin, but Bitcoin come to the light as a charitable and progressive cause.

Right now there is a word limit of 80,000 words per person, per round right now Smiley To make sure shares don't get too small Smiley

http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=devcoin_advertising_campaign

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaywaka2713

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 09:31:24 PM

So we can write about whatever we want? Even creative fictional writing?

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 09:31:59 PM

Yep Smiley

jaywaka2713

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 09:34:11 PM

Yep Smiley

How do we submit it, and is there a stable ratio for Devcoins to words typed? Does quality weigh in on the payment? (I sure hope so). When would I get paid from the time of sending in the writing?

EDIT: I plan on writing How-To guides for this, so I am very interested.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 09:42:38 PM

Yep Smiley

How do we submit it, and is there a stable ratio for Devcoins to words typed? Does quality weigh in on the payment? (I sure hope so). When would I get paid from the time of sending in the writing?

EDIT: I plan on writing How-To guides for this, so I am very interested.

1. To submit, first you register.
2. Then you send 50 words of your first article that you plan on writing to the Bitcointalk member "Fuzzy Bear".

There is a stable ratio, but it is not DVC/Words.

The way it works is this:
There are 180,000,000 DVC on Devtome per round
You get ONE share for 1,000 words
At the end 180,000,000 is divided by xxx,000 words and you get your shares based on each 1,000 words
Quality doesn't weigh in to payment, but there is a new ratings system. And copied and pasted stuff WILL BE DELETED, or even get you banned.
You get paid at the end of the round. Next payment (for last round) is block 92,000 then payment for this round is 95,300 but the round ends at 92,000

cryptopi

Activity: 168

Want some pi with that?

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 09:50:49 PM

Yep Smiley

So when you say anything you want, something like a essay/story about a vacation I took would be acceptable? Or does it have to relate to devcoins? Sorry for the noob question Smiley

www.hosterbox.com - really good web hosting (accepts bitcoins)
(disclaimer - I am not affiliated with hosterbox in any way)
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 09:54:35 PM

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

If you ever want to make the coins you have stashed more valuable, what you need to do is this:

When you earn your coins (let's say 5,000,000) save 1 million in a wallet. Sell 4 million to make money. Then spend the money from 2 million of those coins, to buy 1 million coins at 2x the price. Now your coins are more valuable Smiley

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 09:55:01 PM

Yep Smiley

So when you say anything you want, something like a essay/story about a vacation I took would be acceptable? Or does it have to relate to devcoins? Sorry for the noob question Smiley

Anything, as long as it is original.

cryptopi

Activity: 168

Want some pi with that?

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 09:58:44 PM

Thanks and yes it's all original Smiley. One last (set) noobish question(s) for now - in a previous post you said to "send 50 words of your first article that you plan on writing to the Bitcointalk member 'Fuzzy Bear'", so I would send him a PM containing those 50 words? Then would he tell me how to post that article somewhere where I can get credit for it? If not, what happens after I send him the 50 words?

Thanks

www.hosterbox.com - really good web hosting (accepts bitcoins)
(disclaimer - I am not affiliated with hosterbox in any way)
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 10:06:25 PM

Thanks and yes it's all original Smiley. One last (set) noobish question(s) for now - in a previous post you said to "send 50 words of your first article that you plan on writing to the Bitcointalk member 'Fuzzy Bear'", so I would send him a PM containing those 50 words? Then would he tell me how to post that article somewhere where I can get credit for it? If not, what happens after I send him the 50 words?

Thanks

First register on devtome.com then send the 50 words to him so he can accept your register.

skull88

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 10:09:47 PM

Meaning, this coin supports the creation of FREE TO USE: Games, Music, Videos, Stories, Graphics and more.
My English isn't good enough to write articles, but how do you earn devcoins for making graphics?
Really interested in that one.  Smiley

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013, 10:17:49 PM

Meaning, this coin supports the creation of FREE TO USE: Games, Music, Videos, Stories, Graphics and more.
My English isn't good enough to write articles, but how do you earn devcoins for making graphics?
Really interested in that one.  Smiley

There is currently a contest to make an official Devcoin logo. You can earn some that way, or posting the graphics to devtome. Each picture counts for 10 words.

Also look at the current bounties, there may be some graphic design projects.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 02:43:59 AM

BTW, Devcoins will be good to have if you want to advertise stuff soon. I heard there is a program being made that's like adsense, but ads are paid for in Devcoin.

jaywaka2713

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 03:13:00 AM

BTW, Devcoins will be good to have if you want to advertise stuff soon. I heard there is a program being made that's like adsense, but ads are paid for in Devcoin.

I have heavy interest in this. Also sent a PM to FuzzyBear and am waiting for a response.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 03:33:05 AM

I have heavy interest in this. Also sent a PM to FuzzyBear and am waiting for a response.

Same. I wouldn't mind throwing some earnings towards advertising.
Good luck with the registering Smiley

shakezula

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 03:39:11 AM

Very interesting, in my other life I am a Geologist and love writing about the geology around my home state. PM sent to FuzzyBear, let the writing begin!
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 03:50:14 AM

Very interesting, in my other life I am a Geologist and love writing about the geology around my home state. PM sent to FuzzyBear, let the writing begin!

Nice.
It takes a while to get paid, but it's definitely worth it.

shakezula

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 03:52:47 AM

Nice.

Well if there is one thing geology teaches us, its that time is all we've really got. Cheesy
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 03:56:15 AM

Nice.

Well if there is one thing geology teaches us, its that time is all we've really got. Cheesy

Well, I'd say time is really something we don't have... I don't even believe it exists...

"Time" is just the Earth spinning around the sun
"Age" is just your cells splitting and the Earth spins around the sun
"The Past" is just what now used to be
"The Future" is just what happens after a little birth, splitting and deterioration.

But none of the "measurements of time" are real, they are just measurements and nothing more. If you believe it is real you are stuck in "Chronos".
The world needs more "Kairos" time.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 04:02:26 AM

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

If you ever want to make the coins you have stashed more valuable, what you need to do is this:

When you earn your coins (let's say 5,000,000) save 1 million in a wallet. Sell 4 million to make money. Then spend the money from 2 million of those coins, to buy 1 million coins at 2x the price. Now your coins are more valuable Smiley
[/b][/u][/size]

Incase anyone missed this Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: