Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:50:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Devtome: Get Hundreds of Thousands of free Devcoins for writing  (Read 44756 times)
owsleybeatsbigcartel

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 04:37:56 PM

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

If you ever want to make the coins you have stashed more valuable, what you need to do is this:

When you earn your coins (let's say 5,000,000) save 1 million in a wallet. Sell 4 million to make money. Then spend the money from 2 million of those coins, to buy 1 million coins at 2x the price. Now your coins are more valuable Smiley

Please explain more how this works Smiley

Basically, you use the money you earn to buy out as many of the sell orders as you can and raise the value of the sell orders and the "last sold".

ie: then dump "bought" coins on market?= CIRCULAR TRADING..no?

No dumping, sell what you need. It's a charity coin, not a circular trade company.

i wanna sell /trade  all my coins as i earn them ! is that ok? lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FinShaggy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 04:38:43 PM

So all work submitted after block 93000 is for round 25? When will the payout for round 24 be known (final total share count)? Smiley

I believe payout is around 95600-96600 or something like that.

ok so i'm confirmed and so explain how do i get coins? >>>

Go to Devtome.com and register
Then go to Devda.ch and create a wallet
Then go to Bitcointalk.org and find Fuzzy Bear or Weisoq, send a message with your username and 50 words from the first article you will write.
Then wait for devda to send you a wallet
Then add the wallet to your Devtome invoice
Then add your work to the Devtome invoice
Then wait for the round to end and the script to check your work
Then wait for payment

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 04:39:19 PM

Yeah, it allows other people to buy your cheap coins and sell them at good value later.

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 04:44:12 PM

Yeah, it allows other people to buy your cheap coins and sell them at good value later.

ok now its not letting me log in and i cant get dude to answer the pms!!wtf
weisoq

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 04:54:11 PM

i wanna sell /trade  all my coins as i earn them ! is that ok? lol

mate you only sent the msg 30 mins ago. We all have jobs and in different time zones. Your account has been activated. What are you trying to login with?
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 05:12:10 PM

mate you only sent the msg 30 mins ago. We all have jobs and in different time zones. Your account has been activated. What are you trying to login with?

bullshit >> owsley beats ...even when i click on lost password it doesnt recognize me ! & u want people to take u seriously?

Don't let this fucking joke into Devtome.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 05:13:57 PM

bullshit >> owsley beats ...even when i click on lost password it doesnt recognize me ! & u want people to take u seriously?

Don't let this fucking joke into Devtome.

hey watch it kiddo >> we are testing the waters *crickets churping*
weisoq

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 05:35:05 PM

that was because like here there and elsewhere there's no space in the username you submitted 'owsleybeats', the one you opted for. But you're now correct it won't recognise your account because I have deactivated it. If you remain interested try me again another day when you can adjust your attitude here and in pm's. And no I'm not interested in your opinion.
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 05:46:09 PM

so people don't get to choose what they sell them for? wtf?
alex0909

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 05:48:37 PM

that was because like here there and elsewhere there's no space in the username you submitted 'owsleybeats', the one you opted for. But you're now correct it won't recognise your account because I have deactivated it. If you remain interested try me again another day when you can adjust your attitude here and in pm's. And no I'm not interested in your opinion.

SCAM BEWARE  ! YOU GUYS ARE A ====> J O K E !

You sir are a joke, you should get banned, there are different ways of asking to be part of a community, this is NOT an appropriate way to try and be part of the devtome community, they are definetly not scammers, i really hope that you NEVER become a devtome writer
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 06:31:03 PM

You sir are a joke, you should get banned, there are different ways of asking to be part of a community, this is NOT an appropriate way to try and be part of the devtome community, they are definetly not scammers, i really hope that you NEVER become a devtome writer

how am i a joke? all i did was accepted the offer above was confirmed then i could'nt even log in! ... no one answered my pms so now i'm kicked out? = SCAM BEWARE! FVCK CENSORSHIP!!!scrrrrr
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 10:45:28 PM

how am i a joke? all i did was accepted the offer above was confirmed then i could'nt even log in! ... no one answered my pms so now i'm kicked out? = SCAM BEWARE! FVCK CENSORSHIP!!!scrrrrr

Dude how old are you.

Devtome tries to attract all kinds of professionals.  Everyone is welcome but you behave like a child or an idiot.  Either way, a professional you are not.

Good luck - there's plenty of other coins and if this one is a scam why are you trying so hard to work for these scam coins.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 10:49:18 PM

Amin, brother. 

I'm afraid the low value of devtome shares will unfortunately attracts lots of these people.  Sad.

Weisoq, I hope there's some protection for writers from guys like this.  I know I have access to everyone's articles, I can alter them in any way and with thousands of these articles who would find out?  This is a serious security issue.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 10:49:51 PM

Dude how old are you.

Devtome tries to attract all kinds of professionals.  Everyone is welcome but you behave like a child or an idiot.  Either way, a professional you are not.

Good luck - there's plenty of other coins and if this one is a scam why are you trying so hard to work for these scam coins.

eliminate try from your vocabulary maybe you'll get somewhere!jmho!
BlazinBeaches

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:09:47 PM

If you ever want to make the coins you have stashed more valuable, what you need to do is this:

When you earn your coins (let's say 5,000,000) save 1 million in a wallet. Sell 4 million to make money. Then spend the money from 2 million of those coins, to buy 1 million coins at 2x the price. Now your coins are more valuable Smiley

Basically, you use the money you earn to buy out as many of the sell orders as you can and raise the value of the sell orders and the "last sold".

Brilliant Cheesy
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 11:10:01 PM

Go to Devtome.com and register
Then go to Devda.ch and create a wallet
Then go to Bitcointalk.org and find Fuzzy Bear or Weisoq, send a message with your username and 50 words from the first article you will write.
Then wait for devda to send you a wallet
Then add the wallet to your Devtome invoice
Then add your work to the Devtome invoice
Then wait for the round to end and the script to check your work
Then wait for payment

EDIT: Devda is not accepted, I forgot. You have to download a wallet for your computer or a USB.

sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:53:15 PM

Based on the amount of words you have written you should have accumulated quite a bit of dvc Tongue... sad that I don't see what you preach on here, I see the dumps for sure but never the part about buying at market trying to "fill" in the bids letting the market do its thing. Seems to me you would like other's to pump the market up for you while you can keep dumping lol... I haven't seen any buys @ vcx for a few weeks on DVC I watch it every day.

Some bot loves to sell 50k/100k lots at a time incuring extra cost so he/she can get the value lower, I don't think that person(s) is done yet as it's been selling off and ofcourse no seems to want to buy dvc even at these rock bottom prices.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 12:18:42 AM

Based on the amount of words you have written you should have accumulated quite a bit of dvc Tongue... sad that I don't see what you preach on here, I see the dumps for sure but never the part about buying at market trying to "fill" in the bids letting the market do its thing. Seems to me you would like other's to pump the market up for you while you can keep dumping lol... I haven't seen any buys @ vcx for a few weeks on DVC I watch it every day.

Some bot loves to sell 50k/100k lots at a time incuring extra cost so he/she can get the value lower, I don't think that person(s) is done yet as it's been selling off and ofcourse no seems to want to buy dvc even at these rock bottom prices.

Dude, I haven't got paid shit yet. We get 45000 at a time. Sorry if I can't be the fucking market messiah after the first week of my first payment, and the same week my brother died.

Do some of it yourself.

sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 12:29:49 AM

Dude, I haven't got paid shit yet. We get 45000 at a time. Sorry if I can't be the fucking market messiah after the first week of my first payment, and the same week my brother died.

Do some of it yourself.

Sorry dude, just as frustrated because I'm seeing all dumps and no one trying to pump the value... sorry to hear about your loss, hopefully his legacy will live on.
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 12:32:45 AM

[/b][/u][/size]

Incase anyone missed this Smiley
[/quote)

DEVCOIN = SCAM PIMP AND DUMP TYPE PLAY!~IMHFO-TAKE PROFITS AND RUNNNNN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7PvxyvDB3Y
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: