Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:23:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Devtome: Get Hundreds of Thousands of free Devcoins for writing  (Read 44757 times)
owsleybeatsbigcartel

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 12:35:00 AM

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

If you ever want to make the coins you have stashed more valuable, what you need to do is this:

When you earn your coins (let's say 5,000,000) save 1 million in a wallet. Sell 4 million to make money. Then spend the money from 2 million of those coins, to buy 1 million coins at 2x the price. Now your coins are more valuable Smiley

Please explain more how this works Smiley

Basically, you use the money you earn to buy out as many of the sell orders as you can and raise the value of the sell orders and the "last sold".

Based on the amount of words you have written you should have accumulated quite a bit of dvc Tongue... sad that I don't see what you preach on here, I see the dumps for sure but never the part about buying at market trying to "fill" in the bids letting the market do its thing. Seems to me you would like other's to pump the market up for you while you can keep dumping lol... I haven't seen any buys @ vcx for a few weeks on DVC I watch it every day.

Some bot loves to sell 50k/100k lots at a time incuring extra cost so he/she can get the value lower, I don't think that person(s) is done yet as it's been selling off and ofcourse no seems to want to buy dvc even at these rock bottom prices.

Dude, I haven't got paid shit yet. We get 45000 at a time. Sorry if I can't be the fucking market messiah after the first week of my first payment, and the same week my brother died.

Do some of it yourself.

Sorry dude, just as frustrated because I'm seeing all dumps and no one trying to pump the value... sorry to hear about your loss, hopefully his legacy will live on.

"try" tu control the market with ur rules tooo funny!
FinShaggy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 12:35:15 AM

If you ever want to make the coins you have stashed more valuable, what you need to do is this:

When you earn your coins (let's say 5,000,000) save 1 million in a wallet. Sell 4 million to make money. Then spend the money from 2 million of those coins, to buy 1 million coins at 2x the price. Now your coins are more valuable Smiley

Basically, you use the money you earn to buy out as many of the sell orders as you can and raise the value of the sell orders and the "last sold".

Based on the amount of words you have written you should have accumulated quite a bit of dvc Tongue... sad that I don't see what you preach on here, I see the dumps for sure but never the part about buying at market trying to "fill" in the bids letting the market do its thing. Seems to me you would like other's to pump the market up for you while you can keep dumping lol... I haven't seen any buys @ vcx for a few weeks on DVC I watch it every day.

Some bot loves to sell 50k/100k lots at a time incuring extra cost so he/she can get the value lower, I don't think that person(s) is done yet as it's been selling off and ofcourse no seems to want to buy dvc even at these rock bottom prices.

Dude, I haven't got paid shit yet. We get 45000 at a time. Sorry if I can't be the fucking market messiah after the first week of my first payment, and the same week my brother died.

Do some of it yourself.

Sorry dude, just as frustrated because I'm seeing all dumps and no one trying to pump the value... sorry to hear about your loss, hopefully his legacy will live on.

Thank you.

I have been trying. When there was a .0000012 sell/ .00000104 buy gap, that was because of me, I just don't like setting my own high buy orders after I've bought the low sell orders. I'd like to see the market get used enough for someone else to eventually notice things like that and be working with me, and hopefully eventually get like 20 people on it, so we can have a steadily rising market.

And for people to take advantage of what I do, and set their own high sell orders.

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 12:38:31 AM

Do some of it yourself.

Go back to the yahoo message board troll
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 12:42:36 AM

If anyone remembers ANYTHING in this thread remember this.

"If we all sold our coins for a penny each, that's how much they would be worth".

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 12:49:21 AM

Do some of it yourself.

Thank you.

I have been trying. When there was a .0000012 sell/ .00000104 buy gap, that was because of me, I just don't like setting my own high buy orders after I've bought the low sell orders. I'd like to see the market get used enough for someone else to eventually notice things like that and be working with me, and hopefully eventually get like 20 people on it, so we can have a steadily rising market.

And for people to take advantage of what I do, and set their own high sell orders.

DEVCOIN he breaks it down right here ~>Dude, I haven't got paid shit yet.
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 12:52:02 AM

Do some of it yourself.

Go back to the yahoo message board troll

what it's 1996 again?wtf
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 01:23:44 AM

Forgot to tell you, I ignored you. Smiley

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 01:25:36 AM

"If we all sold our coins for a penny each, that's how much they would be worth".

Oh, and by the way, to put this in a way that is easy to understand.

Any coins you earn from Devtome, sell what you need, then set the rest at 1 penny each. (or sell them all and use extra money to buy cheap coins)
Anyone buying coins, buy the coins at their current price (20-40 for 1 penny) and set them for sale a 1 penny.
Eventually there will be no cheap "out" left. It will just steadily rise to 1 penny.

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 01:32:58 AM

Any coins you earn from Devtome, sell what you need, then set the rest at 1 penny each. (or sell them all and use extra money to buy cheap coins)
Anyone buying coins, buy the coins at their current price (20-40 for 1 penny) and set them for sale a 1 penny.
Eventually there will be no cheap "out" left. It will just steadily rise to 1 penny.

ya i ALWAYS listen to developers of coins when i trade!!! lol
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 01:54:04 AM

You are still ignored Smiley

jaywaka2713

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 01:57:01 AM

Nice speculation. Such a method only works though if everyone is really willing to value a Devcoin at a penny. You need to provide an estimate in BTC of what a penny would be though. Because I'm nice, I did the math for you. 0.00009346 BTC @ $107 = $0.01. So set each devcoin at roughly 0.0001 BTC. That's where I'm selling all of mine at VirCurEx. Or should I set it at MCXnow? I'll sell half at each. We should rally for Cryptsy to add Devcoin.

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 01:59:27 AM

Nice speculation. Such a method only works though if everyone is really willing to value a Devcoin at a penny. You need to provide an estimate in BTC of what a penny would be though. Because I'm nice, I did the math for you. 0.00009346 BTC @ $107 = $0.01. So set each devcoin at roughly 0.0001 BTC. That's where I'm selling all of mine at VirCurEx. Or should I set it at MCXnow? I'll sell half at each. We should rally for Cryptsy to add Devcoin.

market manipulation via developers aint going to cut it ~ imho you need da rallymonkey on your side! ;-)!LOL
jaywaka2713

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 02:01:19 AM

I honestly don't understand why I unignore him to read his posts... I'm just leaving you be dude. Welcome to Ignoreville.

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 02:02:39 AM

I honestly don't understand why I unignore him to read his posts... I'm just leaving you be dude. Welcome to Ignoreville.

kaint ign0re reality >> DEVCOIN = SCAM VIA DEVELOPERS ON THIS BOARD!!!
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 02:15:10 AM

Thank you for doing the math, and I think we need petitions. If we gave everyone the emails of the directors at all the exchanges, we could get a good campaign going and get devcoin up everywhere.

And not everyone has to value it at a penny, but a lot of people will. Enough to drown out the not penny people.

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 02:17:49 AM

Thank you for doing the math, and I think we need petitions. If we gave everyone the emails of the directors at all the exchanges, we could get a good campaign going and get devcoin up everywhere.

And not everyone has to value it at a penny, but a lot of people will. Enough to drown out the not penny people.

DEVCOIN PONZI CON GAME = shares will be wiped out !(mark this p0st!)
see>>http://devcoin.org/ LOL!!
jaywaka2713

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 02:28:13 AM

When I am granted access to my Devcoin wallet in two weeks, I will sell half at vircurex at 0.0001 BTC and half at MCXnow at 0.0001 BTC. I have my wallet stored very far off site to prevent myself from speculating and day trading. I've decided to go long. Hopefully the boat mailing my triple encrypted flash drive from the other side of the earth doesnt sink.

EDIT: I checked and Cryptsy actually already supports devcoin. I will split my devcoin three ways then. For those who want to contact the BTC-e admin, whom I could find no email on, to set up a PM to him, go to https://btc-e.com/messages/new/admin while logged in.

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 02:31:55 AM

When I am granted access to my Devcoin wallet in two weeks, I will sell half at vircurex at 0.0001 BTC and half at MCXnow at 0.0001 BTC. I have my wallet stored very far off site to prevent myself from speculating and day trading. I've decided to go long. Hopefully the boat mailing my triple encrypted flash drive from the other side of the earth doesnt sink.
add a few more zero zzz
jaywaka2713

aka 7Strykes

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 03:54:44 AM

Currently selling 938,520.38715 DVC for 0.0001 BTC at VirCurEx.

sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:05:39 AM

we need to cordinate an attack against the dvc bears and give incentive to hold the coins by showing why its valuable to hold for a spiral upwards once it catches on. The nature of the coin representd a unique opportunity since it has infinite supply most crypto followers laugh at biying dvc but others may not especially those who know where dvc can be potent to opennsource community to increase innovation.

Some sort of presentation to show what the uses are once it goes public aswell as a mathematic model for how fast it can go up because ofthe nature of the coin ie the bigger the market capthr bigger the projects the higher the price equilibrium until the saturation point until the next wave of demand... if this was done i bet we would see $10 dvc again but this time we get to hold it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: