Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:45:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's The Minimum Investment?  (Read 4568 times)
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:15:14 AM

If you're looking to make any sort of profit from cryptocurrency and you're just starting out, what do you think is the minimum starting investment you ought to put into it?

Yes, I know "you should only put in what you're willing to lose" but surely there should be a barest minimum, right?

EDIT: If you don't mind sharing, how much did you start with?

As a start up the starting fund i had invest around BTC.28 and i had invested it in different alternative currencies and so far its quite doing well but of course theres a risk in all kinds of investment and i am holding it for a long term investment.

It's very happy to hear from the newbie. Even I had invested for 1 BTC.I am holding for couple of years. I use to sell partially
If the price reaches maximum means, I use to sell .25 BTC .If the price of bitcoin reaches low value means.Use that option to brought lot of bitcoin. If you to inverse means, use this method.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:07:55 PM

there is no minimum investment

hundred dollars might be a lot to me and nothing to you..

ten thousand dollars might be a lot for someone, but again, it might be peanuts to a whale..

it's all relevant, just invest as much as you can, and feel comfortable losing
Minimum you can start from $10 but with this amount you can not make a good profit. Min $100 is a good amount if you choose more than this amount then it's left you. You are ready to take the risk you can invest. I tried this amount I bought few NEO coin with this amount, and just now I sold it, and I made $50 profit. But don't think every day this will repeat when the time comes we can use it.
It totally depends upon the present wealth of the person who wants to invest. I am saying the money he can invest without a fear of facing troubles if he loses the money. That is invest with only that much amount that you can afford to lose. However, your suggestion is a nice one.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:44:04 AM

Crytpo exchanges accept .001btc so its a good start to practice your trading skills with that amount. I don't rush myself and study more and the highest amount that I put is only .002btc,
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:02:22 AM

If you're looking to make any sort of profit from cryptocurrency and you're just starting out, what do you think is the minimum starting investment you ought to put into it?

Yes, I know "you should only put in what you're willing to lose" but surely there should be a barest minimum, right?

There is no minimum limit in making an investment. we have to think that any bit of investment we make it can make us a profit or loss. rationally that is when we have more money then we can have the opportunity to get bigger profit and if we have little money then we will get the appropriate result. as well as the opportunity losses, we also have the same opportunities as in making a profit.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:16:59 PM

As a start up the starting fund i had invest around BTC.28 and i had invested it in different alternative currencies and so far its quite doing well but of course theres a risk in all kinds of investment and i am holding it for a long term investment.

It's very happy to hear from the newbie. Even I had invested for 1 BTC.I am holding for couple of years. I use to sell partially
If the price reaches maximum means, I use to sell .25 BTC .If the price of bitcoin reaches low value means.Use that option to brought lot of bitcoin. If you to inverse means, use this method.

Investing in bitcoins does not really need to affect your daily income. Join signature campaigns so it will be easier for you to earn bitcoins and use it to start in trading. If you want to earn huge profit then you also need a large amount of capital.
TaKlarPH

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:14:46 PM

Will for now I will start by earning form signature campaigns and when my social medias will have the right required follower. Later I will comeback to my first campaign and payback by investing in there campaign and I ask:

how much money can I invest? there it replied a minimum of 100 us dollars and I calculated it I think I want to join more than 4 to 5 campaigns to invest.
arbelian

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:15:36 AM

Based on trading experience minimum of $5.00 is enough to start investing. When i am using faucet to get satoshis i had used it to start in trading around 50,000 satoshis that is less than $5.00. But if you have enough funds to invest that is much better with that you can do the trading in a more flexible way.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:19:59 AM

I think I started before at .02 bitcoin just to test how trading is.
Bought NEM that time when it was at 300-500 satoshis but then I sold it at a losing price when I panicked. I don't know anything about trading that time and just relying on the comments. Didnt have faith with NEM and I lack knowledge about the project. I lost but I won experience and now I knew what to do the next time I traded. I still do the same wit a minimum of .02 for every coin that I will invest in. Not going too far to avoid a lot of lost.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:50:29 AM

I will include as much funds as I manage to make maximum profit, but not all my money because it is too risky it's for investment. To start trading I use a smaller amount of money to make experience and learn.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 07:57:56 AM

I think I started before at .02 bitcoin just to test how trading is.
Bought NEM that time when it was at 300-500 satoshis but then I sold it at a losing price when I panicked. I don't know anything about trading that time and just relying on the comments. Didnt have faith with NEM and I lack knowledge about the project. I lost but I won experience and now I knew what to do the next time I traded. I still do the same wit a minimum of .02 for every coin that I will invest in. Not going too far to avoid a lot of lost.

0.02 btc is good enough to start and i am sure if you are not panic when the price is down, now you can sell and make big smile because you made a nice profit. but i think you get the good lesson to not panic and stay calm no matter is happen. nem is also good project and the price is always fluctuative too like bitcoin but in the end, if we can patience, then we can make good profit.
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:15:15 AM

Crytpo exchanges accept .001btc so its a good start to practice your trading skills with that amount. I don't rush myself and study more and the highest amount that I put is only .002btc,
no matter how much you invested in it. you can start with 10$ but it depends upon trading skills and you mind to assume the price and prediction of the future. i am using bittrex for a long time and its transaction fee is 0.001 btc approximetly $4.5. in the beginning you will get loss and this will help you really much in the process to find good coin to invest.
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:27:21 AM

I don't think there is a necessary amount that is considered the proper minimum as an investment in cryptocurrency. I started with a $400 investment. I used it to buy some satoshis from a friend. I have already read the basics here before I entered the trading sites. It became $200 plus before growing to become $700 plus. That was actually history.
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:04:47 AM

There is no minimum when it come to investing as take me for an example I started investing with mere $100 and now I have multiplied it quiet a few times, so don't be afraid of loosing also as you don't learn to ride a bike without falling a few times.
Karen23

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:12:13 PM

My first is $50, then another $50, $100, then $200. It's up to you if how much you can risk.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:17:02 PM

no matter how much you invested in it. you can start with 10$ but it depends upon trading skills and you mind to assume the price and prediction of the future. i am using bittrex for a long time and its transaction fee is 0.001 btc approximetly $4.5. in the beginning you will get loss and this will help you really much in the process to find good coin to invest.
guys, never ever start an investment to some cryptos which near to the amount of fee needed for withdrawal or else will be eaten up by the fee alone.
if you really want to start an investment, why not try to collect a money first. totally worth it if you try it out.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:45:19 PM

I think the best investment that we can do in trading is $300. For me $300 is enough money to be a capital. You must look a potential coin and invest your money there. For sure, you will gain profit.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:26:12 PM

I think the best investment that we can do in trading is $300. For me $300 is enough money to be a capital. You must look a potential coin and invest your money there. For sure, you will gain profit.
yes i agree maybe the best minimum to invest is the  capital that you can afford to loose maybe 50% of what  you have .because we dont really know what would happen in the  next day ahead.it is better to be more temperate and moderatien. to avoid problems .
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:38:47 PM

yes i agree maybe the best minimum to invest is the  capital that you can afford to loose maybe 50% of what  you have .because we dont really know what would happen in the  next day ahead.it is better to be more temperate and moderatien. to avoid problems .
determining the amount of capital from the total wealth that we have is a good choice. because we must avoid the impact of losses that we can get. so we still have reserves and can do other activities like buying some other coin. never use all the money we have, at least 50% to 70% and leave at least 30% of the total all the money you have.
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:52:37 PM

For starters, always invest what you can afford to lose but don't target profit immediately, understand the trading grounds and risk management. Once you master that, then go in for the kill with at least 100usd. As you become good keep increasing it and don't forget risk very essential. I like to think how much I can lose when trading than how much I can make. Keeps me sane.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:53:07 PM

If i had to invest in cryptocurrency first time,i would  start with a minimum $10 and maximum $50 which i can afford to loose.
My hopes would be on winning profits and if i win, i will still not increase base deposits because it involves risk for newbies.
You can consult an expert trading advisor to avoid loss.
It is good to set goals and objectives aligned on investing to bitcoin. But in the world of Bitcoin or in the part of investment on Bitcoin there is no really a maximum or minimum in terms of start investments becasue all type and form, any amount or quantity is accepted as long as you are capable to deal on doing your job and part for you to earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: