Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:15:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of "Antminer reseller" on Facebook.  (Read 1138 times)
black014

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

" SIMPLE BUT HARD WORKER"💪😁

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:26:16 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 01:42:29 PM by black014

i have some issue about "ANTMINER" but it does not about selling a "antminer deivice" but instead invests. I read it on facebook lately just sharing his expirience this is the story. someone offered him a service using ANTMINER. The stranger's said..

"you want to make your bitcoin multiply or make it double? all I need is your bitcoin wallet with a bitcoin fund, give me your gmail and the password so that i can connect it to my antminer device and you will change your password after i connect it to my antminer"..

He gave his wallet and trusted to stranger and after the process he changed the password of his wallet, after 1 or 2 days of waiting, his getting shock when he check his bitcoin wallet(blockchain) he found out that his wallet have transaction sending money to another wallet address even if he chance the password of his wallet the stranger have a access to open his wallet. in short he got fall down on a trap of the stranger(scammer). that's why i alert people about ANTMINER seller or offering a service using ANT miner device.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:05:13 AM

Can you please post these FB accounts so we can mark them and try to inform everyone? Ty. Especially now with the BCC chain creating more demand for more miners, the scammers will surely take advantage of the noobs

That’s a great idea and also doable, it would be good for us all if we helped unmasked those abuser so that newbies will not be victimized and it will be a bad image again for bitcoin community. It is much our responsibility now as part and members of this forum to work hand in hand to stop those kinds of activity’s that can be prevented if we do our share.

Post those links if legit and I will not hesitate to spread the word to others I know in this community. Let this be teamwork and camaraderie among us bitcoiners.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:13:24 PM

Can you please post these FB accounts so we can mark them and try to inform everyone? Ty. Especially now with the BCC chain creating more demand for more miners, the scammers will surely take advantage of the noobs

That’s a great idea and also doable, it would be good for us all if we helped unmasked those abuser so that newbies will not be victimized and it will be a bad image again for bitcoin community. It is much our responsibility now as part and members of this forum to work hand in hand to stop those kinds of activity’s that can be prevented if we do our share.

Post those links if legit and I will not hesitate to spread the word to others I know in this community. Let this be teamwork and camaraderie among us bitcoiners.

Nowadays antminer s7 and s9 selling is pretty high henceforth bitmain increased the production but still most of their customers facing the delivery issue like late delivery and no information in support. In russian board there was the thread created yesterday worry about delay and price change of the miner machine cost. Go with the trusted and authentic ebay reseller to purchase it.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:55:40 PM

Outrageous prices, more than double Alibaba's insane prices. D3  for $3200 is just an example. Bought 3 from an Alibaba seller for $1800. I wish Bitmain would track down these price gouging scumbags and prevent them from buying.
Don't get me wrong as I do not agree with such prices, however, I believe anyone can set any price they wish to set on anything they wish to sell and that does not make them scumbags. It is only proper for whoever wish to buy such item, to make proper research on them first before even buying from anyone in the first place. As long as they are not scamming anyone and someone deemed it fit to purchase from them without considering the price... Moreover, Bitmain does not stop anyone from selling at reseller's price the last time I checked.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:07:27 PM

Outrageous prices, more than double Alibaba's insane prices. D3  for $3200 is just an example. Bought 3 from an Alibaba seller for $1800. I wish Bitmain would track down these price gouging scumbags and prevent them from buying.

The prices are high because they are targeting people that don't know anything about crypto. Also, they might be taking advantage of
the time when the main suppliers don't even have stocks anymore to sell to the public. This is similar to concert ticket scalping, I guess.
The main reason for the high prices are the only one that they are taking advantage because only they have the stock. People who are well aware of the cryptocurrency are even buying on the high prices. I think there is nothing wrong in it according to business point of view, otherwise discourage them morally.
So, people while knowing the fact that it is far expensive than the original price and even then don't bother it. It simply mean that they need to get it.  Wink
erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 589

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:17:03 PM

It would have been better if you would have posted the links to those accounts or groups. Its best to aware the community regarding scams. I have seen many sellers on Facebook but never thought of buying from them.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███