Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:58:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Three reasons to invest in Bitcoin  (Read 7554 times)
BitPlace

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:25:50 AM

The main reason is its so secure and  safety.then its a good platform of investment,then it has great future.any body invest in bitcoin for long time and its return good benefit.also its a asset
The three reason why some people invest here in bitcoin 1.They have a real or a big value.2.They can assure that they are good quality and secure invesment.3They can give you a big profit and a real profit as well.Even theres a lot a reason why people like bitcoin because of the good platform they give for those people who are interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:03:09 AM

Investing in bitcoin is not qualified as a choice because it is a must right now. The future of bitcoin is very bright and even there is a problem with acceptance of bitcoin in other country it can still surpass all those things and if you ask me the three reasons to why it is a must to invest in bitcoin then i can say that because it is a money, it is volatile and we can use it to trade to earn more.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:36:22 AM

Why don't you thinking about BTC as an opportunity to get money? It's volatility allow to have big incomes on even day trading.
For majority of investors, bitcoin is a way of earning large profits. They do not take it as digital currency but want to make out big increments in their capital with the help of bitcoin.We can call this the foremost reason behind present support and love for bitcoin. But it has two more feature that attract rich people. It is the securest currency and transactions remain anonymous which gives a sense of safety.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:26:24 AM

The reason to invest in bitcoin are , bitcoin  is trusted,  bitcoin is faster and cheaper in transaction,and bitcoin is very profitable,there is a lot of reason why you need to invest in bitcoin.
If we start looking at the positive points of bitcoin, it is not possible for us to sum up all in few lines. Bitcoin has saved many lives by providing them with job opportunities, by giving them enough money to start their own businesses and be their own bosses. Bitcoin has made people play important roles in improving the financial situation of their countries. In short, it is a complete package of success.
arthur25

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:14:01 AM

1. It’s gaining mainstream credibility as industry players consider it as the new gold – Bitcoin has many of the same qualities of gold, whose value is not controlled by governments.

2. Many investors and finance industry experts are serious about the promise of Bitcoin – A large number of mainstream investors and entrepreneurs already consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a legitimate asset class.

3. There is only a limited amount of Bitcoin – There are only 21 million Bitcoin tokens to be mined and no new tokens will appear until after 2140. This makes Bitcoin a deflationary currency whose value increases naturally with time.

Source here.

These are interesting big reasons why it is so wise to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure that many people are still doubting Bitcoin whether it can be a good investment vehicle or it is just another risky venture that can collapse anytime. Of course, we know better. So in case someone would be asking you this same question, you just have to enumerate the three big reasons above.

Yes I agree with that idea. I think it is perfect if we put the basic needs of attitude of everyone with this crypto like learn to think, learn to invest, and learn to wait.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:29:49 AM

Whatever the reason it is, we know today that bitcoin is at an age that's still on the rise moments among many people, and anyhow this is one thing that's more inclined to the new things related to the development of the era and technology that will be crowded among many people because various benefits in it.
Well even though the price is fluctuating, I'm sure it will always be a lot of people to invest, when the price goes down.. it will still there who're to buy it, even the more people will using bitcoin as a living complement, to buying something in everyday life.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:40:21 AM

1. It’s gaining mainstream credibility as industry players consider it as the new gold – Bitcoin has many of the same qualities of gold, whose value is not controlled by governments.

2. Many investors and finance industry experts are serious about the promise of Bitcoin – A large number of mainstream investors and entrepreneurs already consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a legitimate asset class.

3. There is only a limited amount of Bitcoin – There are only 21 million Bitcoin tokens to be mined and no new tokens will appear until after 2140. This makes Bitcoin a deflationary currency whose value increases naturally with time.

Source here.

These are interesting big reasons why it is so wise to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure that many people are still doubting Bitcoin whether it can be a good investment vehicle or it is just another risky venture that can collapse anytime. Of course, we know better. So in case someone would be asking you this same question, you just have to enumerate the three big reasons above.

The shortage of cryptocurrency will make the price of bitcoins to increase even more, there are a lot of people today in the community who are really interested on investing in bitcoins because they are all hoping that the price will grow and become wealthy in the future.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:47:07 PM

I think firstly because bitcoin gives to you the bad rates returning of your investments, secondly there is no specific qualification needed to get profit, and for third its make online shopping easier and anonymous
Kingjagat

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:00:19 PM

There are many reason to invest in bitcoin,you can trust bitcoin and it also very safe to invest.bitcoin is the faster and cheaper transaction.

I think the good reason that one needs to invest in bitcoin is because of its volatility and the likelihood of it becoming popular and widely used by more people.
I just hope this is the way that a popular or popular online site does. Most sites that allow people pay for bitcoins are not so well known the reason they are asking them to use a top site receiving bitcoin.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:42:27 PM

Source here.

Mostly people want bitcoin .Its easy to earn them and they can convert bitcoin into money and get anything's what they want. Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency and everyone want to earn huge profits through investments. Since bitcoin has ability  to make life stunning that's why people love bitcoin and  want bitcoin to makes their life happy and get kudos in their future.
TYPEcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:02:03 PM

I thought that recently btc are get more popular, and it's demand in investors and people that rising which turn in increases bitcoin prices again.
data_teks

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:57:35 PM

Unstability is the main reason why the majority of people hold bitcoins, it’s going to be an inclusive system and spread all over the world.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:23:41 PM

yes you are right the biggest threat is when the price suddenly experience a very deep collapse that makes the investors suffered huge losses, but I think it is not possible because the higher bitcoin enthusiasts and the higher the demand for bitcoin so bitcoin is still will be a place for investment. Just for reminders, bitcoin is a very useful digital currency in the future.
data_teks

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:46:45 PM

I have my personal reason for buy bitcoin, I need to invest my money in btc since it given me a chance to earn good profit for just investments
ju5510993

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:06:22 PM

The reason for investing is profit!

BTC, as the future currency, will have more price in the future. BTC's fluctuation should gradually become smaller and finally become a "digital gold" like gold.
Redspallow90

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:37:31 PM

I think bitcoin is just a very profitable digital currency, why I chose bitcoin for the usual reasons, and now I have good reason to fight their argument about bitcoin, thanks for this useful information Grin Grin
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:05:06 PM

The reason in investing bitcoin are first I consider bitcoin as new dimensions in the internet in terms of investment, then second bitcoin is very known already worldwide via the internet transactions and three reason is I am very convinced with this kind of business and I am sold out to participate in bitcoin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Aladdino

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:37:17 PM

There are more than one reason, including more than three reasons why you should invest in bitcoin, an economy that offers the best benefits without us knowing it, in a social level it favors us completely.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:30:39 AM

Unstability is the main reason why the majority of people hold bitcoins, it’s going to be an inclusive system and spread all over the world.
Exactly bitcoin price changing is the reason why a lot of people are interested in bitcoin now, price of bitcoin use to increase so you earn high amount of profit this way and we get high amount of income with bitcoin earning, bitcoin is very safe bitcoin is very reliable as well as bitcoin has very huge profit so these are the reasons why people should invest in bitcoin. I personally like bitcoin investment because it is going to be our future it reduces my tension about coming days of life.
jlqueen

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:46:26 AM

Bitcoin itself is not going to turn to a human to help. You and I are the ones who will create that platform to help from the wealth you must have accrued from being an early adopter of bitcoin.

Do as much as you can in your own little way and if we all keep that going, you'd be surprised at the number of poor children's life you will be touching. We all have a part to play!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: