Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:15:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Three reasons to invest in Bitcoin  (Read 7554 times)
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:26:07 AM

1. the price of bitcoin is getting higher each year.
2. more and more establishments or business are now accepting bitcoin.
3. anonymity. yes some of us like me want to be anonymous when it comes to finances even though I am poor.  Grin

anyway investing in bitcoin is a new venture for some of us. And I think it is a very good investment.
Three reasons to invest in bitcoins are as follows:
•   Bitcoin give you the best rate of return.
•   Bitcoin has made online shopping very easy.
•   There is no specific qualifications is required for bitcoin business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ViperCS

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:14:00 PM

1. It’s gaining mainstream credibility as industry players consider it as the new gold – Bitcoin has many of the same qualities of gold, whose value is not controlled by governments.

2. Many investors and finance industry experts are serious about the promise of Bitcoin – A large number of mainstream investors and entrepreneurs already consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a legitimate asset class.

3. There is only a limited amount of Bitcoin – There are only 21 million Bitcoin tokens to be mined and no new tokens will appear until after 2140. This makes Bitcoin a deflationary currency whose value increases naturally with time.

Source here.

These are interesting big reasons why it is so wise to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure that many people are still doubting Bitcoin whether it can be a good investment vehicle or it is just another risky venture that can collapse anytime. Of course, we know better. So in case someone would be asking you this same question, you just have to enumerate the three big reasons above.

Ohhh exactly dude.  Seems you have a great knowledge about bitcoins .  Best reasons ever why to invest in bitcoins.  It gives u maximum profit  than your personal job.  And prices are rising day by day.  I wish in coming year many of companies should start using bitcoins for their transactions.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:39:27 PM

I think recently bitcoins are getting more and more popular and it's demand in investors and people are rising which in turn increases bitcoins prices so it is perfect time to invest in them now.Bitcoins volatile market gives them a possibility of huge profits but it's a bit of risk too as predicting bitcoins is hard.The number of bitcoins are limited which is around 21 million  and after all the bitcoins are mined then it's prices would sky rocket.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:45:59 PM

1. You will be able to make great amount of money with investing in bitcoin.
2. Bitcoin has the highest privacy level. Your government can't see how many bitcoins you have and they can't take them. So nobody knows what you are doing with your bitcoins.
3. You can invest in bitcoin, but you have other options too. Like you can invest in altcoins. In these coins you can also make a great amount of money.

chichan13

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:06:43 PM

The reason I invest bitcoin is:
1. future payment system
2. very profitable
3. faster and cheaper transactions
I absolutely agree to that, bitcoin is out future payment system and I hope all commercial establishment will accwpt bitcoin as a a payment. In addition to that, we all know that bitcoin is very profitable and it is a very good investment. Using bitcoin will help you to pay all your payments instantly and easily.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:16:55 PM

1. It’s gaining mainstream credibility as industry players consider it as the new gold – Bitcoin has many of the same qualities of gold, whose value is not controlled by governments.

2. Many investors and finance industry experts are serious about the promise of Bitcoin – A large number of mainstream investors and entrepreneurs already consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a legitimate asset class.

3. There is only a limited amount of Bitcoin – There are only 21 million Bitcoin tokens to be mined and no new tokens will appear until after 2140. This makes Bitcoin a deflationary currency whose value increases naturally with time.

Source here.

These are interesting big reasons why it is so wise to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure that many people are still doubting Bitcoin whether it can be a good investment vehicle or it is just another risky venture that can collapse anytime. Of course, we know better. So in case someone would be asking you this same question, you just have to enumerate the three big reasons above.

You provided excellent reasons on why people should take advantage of bitcoin by investments. Here are some of my reasons on why we should invest into bitcoins as early as today:

1. Bitcoin's nature being decentralized and volatile makes the perfect short-term or long-term investments since its price can skyrocket at anytime of the year;
2. Bitcoin's popularity is increasing per day, thus- it attracts new investors everyday which increases its liquidity on the market;
3. Investing/earning bitcoin is very convenient compared to any other types of investments like stocks, gold, and bank investments. Also, there are a variety of ways in earning bitcoin and its simplicity makes it easy for an individual to earn on a short amount of time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:00:39 AM

1- decentralized
2- control myself
3- i don't need to trust anyone like bank

This is my top three reason why I'm here, but I will give one more the price or I mean profit out of it. Decentralization is what I love most because i am annoyed with too much regulation and I now control my investments without the government to disturb me. Banks are insanely hypocrite to much documents needed when in reality only most of them the owners itself are corrupt and doing part of the criminal activities.
Yeah they ask you for a lot of documents when you want to open an account when in many cases you are not sure who is the owner and probably not even the people working there have ever met the owner of the bank, by using bitcoin we bypass all that bureaucracy and we avoid feeding the beast.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:02:23 AM

The reason i invest in bitcoin.

1.The value of bitcoin continues to increase, even though yesterday has fallen.

2.Investment security in bitcoin strengthens public confidence in the digital currency.

3.Already many online companies that accept bitcoin as payment and of course facilitate users transact.
And i like the most, because bitcoin can not be faked.

Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:36:02 PM

1. the price of bitcoin is getting higher each year.
2. more and more establishments or business are now accepting bitcoin.
3. anonymity. yes some of us like me want to be anonymous when it comes to finances even though I am poor.  Grin

anyway investing in bitcoin is a new venture for some of us. And I think it is a very good investment.
May be you are right with your own reason but I would add my own reasons
Shortcut Earning: Only bitcoin provide the opportunity to earn by least investment with double profit within a short period of time.

Earning without Terms & Conditions: there is no any hard terms and conditions to invest in bitcoin. It doesn’t require any certification, degree or much experience to invest in bitcoin.
Tax Free Business: I personally like and prefer bitcoin business being a tax free business.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:47:24 PM

The reason to invest bitcoin first the credibility of this coin and it popularity among all coins, also bitcoin is the highest value among the cryptocrurrencies. Secondly many investor and industry trusting bitcoin and use it as their investment. Lastly bitcoin is recognized in the whole world and many user of it.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:51:42 PM

Source here.

Three reasons to invest in Bitcoin:
1. The value of bitcoin is getting higher and I believe that after 1 or 2 years and above, the value of bitcoin will reach its peak.
2. Bitcoin is legal, and there are different ways to earn in here. Earn as you can, earn as you want.
3. Everyone is welcome to invest here in bitcoin. You don't need to be a professional to do this, it doesn't require a college degree because what is important in here is that you are determined to have a money and to be rich.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:57:16 PM

The reason to invest bitcoin first the credibility of this coin and it popularity among all coins, also bitcoin is the highest value among the cryptocrurrencies. Secondly many investor and industry trusting bitcoin and use it as their investment. Lastly bitcoin is recognized in the whole world and many user of it.
THat's wrong, The reason was caused by there will be only less that 21 million of supply to the bitcoin, bitcoin can be considered as the friendly investment nor payment gateway, that means bitcoin have various usefulness.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP

Activity: 331

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:22:01 PM

Source here.

The three main reason to invest bitcoin for me is that, (1) uou need to save it in order for your future to become well-planned and ready for emergencies, (2) is in order for your money to grow eventhough you using it to buy things you want still it grows and (3) in order for you to avoid being bankrupt and of course to have a guge profit.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:25:43 PM

Source here.

The reason why most people invest in bitcoin nowaday are of course because of rhe value. Many people nowadays are experiencing being short in financials so they must invest in bitcoin. Second is that they want income yet they didn't have amy job so they hoose to use bitcoin and last it in order for them to buy thing they want.

Celebrity

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:27:34 PM

1- Flexible options on transfers.

2- No limitations for the transfers.

3- Huge gains with price inflation on the markets.

These are the reasons for me in general.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:16:50 PM

There are many reasons why people investing bitcoin
 1. because bitcoin is a great help to everyone and very easy to earn money and even if you have no work and are at home.
 2. bitcoin are many uses interns of investment like trading, mining, gambling and invest to other business.
 3. bitcoin is very much profitable because it has a very fast rate high.
Yes, Bitcoin is a great help for everyone, but not everyone knows how to earn Bitcoin. There are so many people who know about Bitcoin, they want to earn it but they have had a lot of difficulties. As for the benefits of Bitcoin, it proved to be a worthwhile investment. Not only us but many well-known investors in the world also have a positive opinion about Bitcoin. And one more reason, Bitcoin is increasingly accepted by large companies or businesses. Investing in Bitcoin is well deserved
1NV3ST0NM3

Merit: 110

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:30:56 PM

Source here.

But I think the only big problem which is still prevailing is the lack of government support which is a major hurdle that restricts people from buying btc.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:17:33 PM

The reason i invest in bitcoin.

1.The value of bitcoin continues to increase, even though yesterday has fallen.

2.Investment security in bitcoin strengthens public confidence in the digital currency.

3.Already many online companies that accept bitcoin as payment and of course facilitate users transact.
And i like the most, because bitcoin can not be faked.
yes, that's one of the reasons I like best, bitcoin can not be faked. as we know the payment tools we use every day in the form of banknotes can be easily faked by irresponsible people, they try to reprint and be able to replicate exactly like the local currency we use every day, if we lack careful to see in detail the forged paper currency that we could be deceived that it is a real paper money. but very different in bitcoin, bitcoin can not be falsified because the form of bitcoin itself does not materialize but bitcoin has the same value as the paper currency we use.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 01:42:40 PM

1.) Bitcoin is a fast growing investment - it is true that it is a fast growing investment because in just a few years, it already jump on a very high price from a worthless price

2.) Fast - you can do send or receive bitcoin in just a minutes or almost an hour and you can get it without worrying for your personal information for verification like the traditional remittance.

3.) Secure - you don't need to provide your personal or private information to just do transaction and get bitcoin or even buy it because bitcoin is completely into anonymity.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:48:08 PM

Source here.

Thank you very much for summing it up. Its nice to know that i have not made a mistake in putting my investments. Oh well, first thing that convinced me in joining the bitcoin community is that it is decentralized. I bet many of us are looking for that in an altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: