Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:46:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Three reasons to invest in Bitcoin  (Read 7554 times)
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:49:23 AM

my reason was only 1 for investment in bitcoin, high prices make me interested in investing in bitcoin.

Well there are so many advantages for people depending upon what they use bitcoin for. Top 3 reasons which I feel are as follows :-

- Part time/ Full time income through different sources like Trading, Joining different  camping, Escrow services, Freelancing etc
- Easy to transfer btc form one country to other within few minutes with some fees to be paid for transfer.
- New opportunities for so many people . Its a boon for unemployed and also for people who want to do something of their own and want to quit their jobs, I know people who have left their full time job and are into bitcoin related activities now.

Without doubt Bitcoin makes much easier the relation between employer and employee, we can skip the greedy banks and save more money by paying less fees. Unfortunatelly many of us are already having a difficult time to exchange our Bitcoins into fiat and vice-versa. The regulamentations will come sooner or later for everyone or most countries and the situation will become worse for Bitcoin users.

It was too good to be true with many advantages, but won't last forever.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:10:25 AM

my reason was only 1 for investment in bitcoin, high prices make me interested in investing in bitcoin.

Well there are so many advantages for people depending upon what they use bitcoin for. Top 3 reasons which I feel are as follows :-

- Part time/ Full time income through different sources like Trading, Joining different  camping, Escrow services, Freelancing etc
- Easy to transfer btc form one country to other within few minutes with some fees to be paid for transfer.
- New opportunities for so many people . Its a boon for unemployed and also for people who want to do something of their own and want to quit their jobs, I know people who have left their full time job and are into bitcoin related activities now.

Without doubt Bitcoin makes much easier the relation between employer and employee, we can skip the greedy banks and save more money by paying less fees. Unfortunatelly many of us are already having a difficult time to exchange our Bitcoins into fiat and vice-versa. The regulamentations will come sooner or later for everyone or most countries and the situation will become worse for Bitcoin users.

I think btc can last long,as long as it can be uses by almost everyone who are in technology. I don't see yet btc falling even there are lot's of alts and even in its split. Innovation and developments in btc will soon to happen for it is acquired already by businessess that are in technology industries.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:30:38 AM

1. It’s gaining mainstream credibility as industry players consider it as the new gold – Bitcoin has many of the same qualities of gold, whose value is not controlled by governments.
Only major problem our governments have with bitcoin is there is less revenue been collected as it continues to become popular.

2. Many investors and finance industry experts are serious about the promise of Bitcoin – A large number of mainstream investors and entrepreneurs already consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a legitimate asset class.
We need more mainstream investors to endorse bitcoin if we want to see it go to the moon

3. There is only a limited amount of Bitcoin – There are only 21 million Bitcoin tokens to be mined and no new tokens will appear until after 2140. This makes Bitcoin a deflationary currency whose value increases naturally with time.

Source here.

This is a very solid reason to give investors and holders hope of the value going up with time as bitcoin as proved to continued to gain in support from people all over the world and the small total number of coins will contribute to the value of the btccoins

Exactly, that's why no wonder why bitcoin now is getting higher it is because the supply is very limited compared in the numbers of populations in the whole world. So, for me as long as I can afford to buy bitcoin I will take the chance to do it then hold it for the future.
jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:07:33 AM

Above anything else people tend to invest to bitcoin because they see it plunging in terms of price but when the price of it goes down faster or slowly they now tend to lose hope and trust with it without any realization the true potential of it as a future digital currency.

We can't blame people wanting a overnight success but if you are investing your own money we must first study the ins and outs of it so we can avoid the regret and stress of losing our hard earned money.
xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:20:27 AM

1. It’s gaining mainstream credibility as industry players consider it as the new gold – Bitcoin has many of the same qualities of gold, whose value is not controlled by governments.

2. Many investors and finance industry experts are serious about the promise of Bitcoin – A large number of mainstream investors and entrepreneurs already consider Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a legitimate asset class.

3. There is only a limited amount of Bitcoin – There are only 21 million Bitcoin tokens to be mined and no new tokens will appear until after 2140. This makes Bitcoin a deflationary currency whose value increases naturally with time.

Source here.

These are interesting big reasons why it is so wise to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure that many people are still doubting Bitcoin whether it can be a good investment vehicle or it is just another risky venture that can collapse anytime. Of course, we know better. So in case someone would be asking you this same question, you just have to enumerate the three big reasons above.

I totally agree. It has really great potential. Too bad i got no sht to invest. But if i had, i would really invest. Sad.
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:30:26 AM

1. It's a limited supply token.
2. It's not controlled by any central authority, anonymous.
3. It's value is totally dependent on it's users, no control of world bank or IMF.
amaral1977

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:38:47 AM

I would think of three to invest as well as three not to. But to answer the question good volume and high volatility are two reasons for the short term investment because the daytrader can use the market swings to profit and limited suply to the mid to long term as it drives the price up.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:11:16 AM

In my opinion, its volatility is useful to earn profit in an investment. Another is the security of bitcoin, but you also need to pick a trustworthy bitcoin wallet to ensure perfect security. Bitcoin is best for online transactions it is fast and reliable. And lastly, bitcoin is used by many, the growing reputation of bitcoin will open the door for many other uses.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:47:08 AM

To reason number 1:
I do not think you can compare bitcoin to gold.
Of course they can both seen to be an investment and a form of payment.
But gold is needed by the industry as well.
That is a very big advantage compared to bitcoin because it ensures a certain degree of demand, and that always!

There are various reasons to choose Bitcoin as the best option for your investment, first is the fast p2p transaction that is only available to only Bitcoin users. Next is being safe from government and the central bank, and having money under your control.
PrintMule

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:56:32 AM

To be honest, one of the greatest features of bitcoin is that it is not supported by any government. even if the operations are hidden in chains, this ensures that the users remain confidential. this "investor who does not hit the eye" is the reason why the value of bitcoin has risen over the last few years.inflation risk is low: one of the inflationary effects is the increase in the real money supply in circulation. the increase in the money supply in the circulation increases the inflation rate in a direct proportion. however, this system does not apply to bitcoin. because the btc system is the end system. a maximum of 21 million bitcoins can be produced by technical design. So bitcoin's inflation risk is very low.

the collapse of real currencies is caused by the hyperinflation of the governments. since the bitcoin system is also not connected to any government, the risk of collapse is quite low.you can even carry billions of dollars worth of billions of dollars in a small memory card. I think it is impossible to do this with another system with cash.
there are so many topics and titles that everyone knows. More than 3 reasons can be counted. You can read and compile each and every topic on the internet.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:59:06 PM

I think btc can last long,as long as it can be uses by almost everyone who are in technology. I don't see yet btc falling even there are lot's of alts and even in its split. Innovation and developments in btc will soon to happen for it is acquired already by businessess that are in technology industries.

No doubt Bitcoin can last for a long time and I don't think it would fall for an AltCoin or split in chain. But the countries can restrict their citizens a lot to have access to Bitcoin and Crypto-Currency in general.

Above anything else people tend to invest to bitcoin because they see it plunging in terms of price but when the price of it goes down faster or slowly they now tend to lose hope and trust with it without any realization the true potential of it as a future digital currency.

We can't blame people wanting a overnight success but if you are investing your own money we must first study the ins and outs of it so we can avoid the regret and stress of losing our hard earned money.

That is why people are investing strongly in Bitcoin and that is why the banks and governments are worried about it. They are losing profit while their citizens are making more profit than ever! That is dangerous for the life of wastes and abuse these institutions were having until now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:10:08 PM

Source here.

These are interesting big reasons why it is so wise to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure that many people are still doubting Bitcoin whether it can be a good investment vehicle or it is just another risky venture that can collapse anytime. Of course, we know better. So in case someone would be asking you this same question, you just have to enumerate the three big reasons above.

Bitcoin is a new technology that has potential to become useful in the future. There is no guarantee that it will be successful so it is a risky investment. The rule of "high risk, high reward" would apply to Bitcoin because if it is successful, it is almost guaranteed that early investors will profit from it.

So the main reason to buy Bitcoins now is that you would be getting in early on a high risk, high reward investment. However, with prices today around $4,500, you won't be getting in as early as many people that jumped in before this year. Still there is room for profit. I would expect Bitcoin to easily reach $10,000 per coin within a few years.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:14:03 PM

Source here.

This is totally correct. A lot of people are learning about bitcoin because of this. A lot of people already became rich because of bitcoin, and a lot more would be rich. Bitcoin opened a lot of opportunities to those people who's dream is to become rich. Bitcoin price will still increase because of it's high market demand. Which is in favor of those who already have bitcoin.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:19:45 PM

I have my own reason why i should invest my money into bitcoin i have many reasons why to invest money into bitcoin since i am a jobless and i need money to support my self not only in the things that i want, Not only because people are using it and they are now starting to trade it.  Yes it is limited but once you already have it then learn on how you can value
CarnagexD

Activity: 1498
Merit: 374

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:43:47 PM

Bitcoin is #1 in every important aspect. It is sort of obvious that no matter how high the price is, it is and always will be a great investment. And yet it's just too hard to overcome thoughts that btc was worth a couple of dollars and then when it was worth hundreds, the price already seemed to high to consider in as an investment. My father lives in a poor country and has a $300 salary per month (which is an average salary here). He doesn't invest into altcoins. He earns some btc and spends it but he has 1 btc he just stores for better times. Once it was just $800 but it's already $4k. I realize it's a promising coin and the price might even go up and up again but it's just too hard for me to consider investing it such an expensive coin when there are so many cheap and improved ones.
We could conclude that bitcoin is a new form or current that is a better form on transaction that could be a give people a good opportunity to earn and to deal with profit. And as we used Bitcoin as a form of transaction we also helped it to develop for its system in terms of transactions, price and security  acquire growth and changes.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:19:17 PM

Profit, profit and again profit. Isn't that the main reason for investment? And now is really good timing for that. But Bitcoin is also becoming widely accepted currency and with time it will be more and more equal to fiat currency. By investing in Bitcoin you will ensure really valuable asset for your future.

BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:26:33 PM

Yep! It is really absurd to give a statement about the death of bitcoins. They have not yet bloomed at their best. They have just started their journey towards moon. They are definitely going to be soon used in businesses and I guess soon there will be bitcoin banks as well. They are ever lasting innovation.
Aztek

Activity: 423

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:27:27 AM

The reason I invest bitcoin is:
1. future payment system
2. very profitable
3. faster and cheaper transactions
It is very obvious that bitcoin is a new form of money which is in the form of crypto-currency. It is a good to have bitcoin because it is a future of transactions and could help people to have faster and reliable transaction in time for business transactions.
Farma
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1001

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:39:03 AM

The reason I invest bitcoin is:
1. future payment system
2. very profitable
3. faster and cheaper transactions
It is very obvious that bitcoin is a new form of money which is in the form of crypto-currency. It is a good to have bitcoin because it is a future of transactions and could help people to have faster and reliable transaction in time for business transactions.
I strongly agree on the profitable part. bitcoin really can give us a lot of income. In addition, bitcoin is also viewed as the best investment tool currently on the internet. so, having some bitcoin, will be very profitable

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:40:55 AM

Source here.

Simply because the value of it rises unbelievably high, from $100 before to $4500. How good was that, you can be a freaking billionaire if you just be able to invest in them when they first come out. But only few people had done that, specifically the teenager who become a millionaire because of investing in bitcoins few years ago. And bitcoins today are being popular because of those people who instantly became a millionaire, not that instant but became a millionaire without even doing to their money. Because by simply holding your bitcoins you can gain money and you can be rich.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: