Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:23:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Have you got yourself some SONO yet?
Yes. - 10 (76.9%)
No. - 3 (23.1%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 254 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects!  (Read 229356 times)
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:56:36 PM

Was it the last airdrop? No more?
someone was typing in discord, they will do 1 more with 1000 seats / 5 coins

Excellent. This will be the last chance. By the way, POS mining in the project works well. All participants must also update their wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zajiczech

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:10:51 PM

If you check the first ann page and scroll down a bit, you'll see the airdrop announcement. So it is confirmed and it will be the last one.
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:01:38 PM

by by unreal pos =(

Still the same % and all, just better system for more PoW blocks.

Hello dev , can you have a look , i asked gunka and he said my name was on the spreadsheet for airdrop 10 , but i have not received token yet
pORKYS1986

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:21:58 PM

they call theirselves altcommunity coin...i asked on discord channel when i would get my coins from the airdrop..a guy of the team i guess...started to attack me for free treating me like a silly telling me "are u sure u are in writing in the right channel?"! and for answering him politely i got banned...do u call it community coin?maybe i guess u should teach your team how to behave with the community first!
i guess it was easier just say:" u are in the second part of the list and u would receive ur tokens in at most a day" like another of the team said later.
so bad i liked this project and i guess "casually" they won't pay me anything altough i was in first 500 people...i ll update the post in case they would behave seriously
Hamukione (OP)

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507

Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:30:39 PM

they call theirselves altcommunity coin...i asked on discord channel when i would get my coins from the airdrop..a guy of the team i guess...started to attack me for free!and for answering him i got banned...do u call it community coin?maybe i guess u should teach your team how to behave with the community first!
so bad i liked this project and i guess "casually" they won't pay my airdrop altough i was in first 500 people...i ll update the post in case they would behave seriously

As your account does not meet our requirements then you will not receive the airdrop.
You were kicked from the server as you kept being rude and refused to listen to us.

You are free to join again as you arent banned.

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
dsaf89

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:34:11 PM

they call theirselves altcommunity coin...i asked on discord channel when i would get my coins from the airdrop..a guy of the team i guess...started to attack me for free!and for answering him i got banned...do u call it community coin?maybe i guess u should teach your team how to behave with the community first!
so bad i liked this project and i guess "casually" they won't pay my airdrop altough i was in first 500 people...i ll update the post in case they would behave seriously

As your account does not meet our requirements then you will not receive the airdrop.
You were kicked from the server as you kept being rude and refused to listen to us.

I also got 500 and came but coins not received(

eth; 0x1a47eed67e86b2f5301f1e7d2a9a73c0f1d1943b
hug: H7N45ZXaUVJvSbvskuw1ybgYzuNwPCWK1H
hug nodeaddress: HTMvjybjqXAtkJbqXHEqKB639rtYScfa8G
yupcoin: 7Bpr9Y8wRo7b5dhfXVeSUjEQBk3AmVrsec
altcom: ARYLQaXt6ha1ekiQh7jJfW7TxKQZET7Jmf
xlr: SWKWaLgq6rafz7x8ypsvzo9iWYZVLmJ6kh
Apexcoin: XXkApUzvnWYGDaygUe39EavGRefQXuJ4Rt
Molikcoin: MJSotoZg3f6rR5Fmi6Jqrd2BDwVxBuDwqs
pORKYS1986

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:43:20 PM

this is written on how to join your airdrop:
To receive an Airdrop you must put in your receiving address somewhere on your Bitcointalk account details or your ALTCOM forum account.
Your account must be older than 10 days and must have more than 14 activity to be able to join.
Then submit your details into the form that is posted as a reply on here.
Links are also posted on Twitter, Discord and on the official forums.

i have 20 activity[/font] and i also registered more then 10 days before so i could apply for the airdrop otherwise i wouldn't neither waste my time!

so now u should find a good and better excuse!;)

actually i wasn't rude... ur team guy was rude and unpolite to me when if he just said "we had a lot of people to pay and we need a little more time" i would just say "ok thanks".... i just answered to him in his same way
and actually i was listening what u said and thanked the othr guy who just answered me telling me what i wanted to hear!

i don't think i would join ur community again and i guess put my money on some other places
gunka

Activity: 378

SZPvNamiw63JLkfjeCeV8WsZnhdpW147SL

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:48:58 PM

I wrote to you in a discord, but no response. 
The second time you fill in not correctly.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile/https://altcoincommunity.net/member.php?action=register&referrer=392
I'm not a ball of yogurt to run after you to give your photo.
I'm looking for forums there is no reason.
Who wanted it filled correctly and without errors.

Bтopoй paз зaпoлняeтe нe пpaвильнo. 
Я жe нe шapик из пpocтoквaшинo чтoб бeгaть зa вaми чтoб oтдaть вaшe фoтo.
Mнe иcкaть пo фopyмaм нeт peзoнa.
Ктo xoтeл, тoт зaпoлнил пpaвильнo и бeз oшибoк.

SONO PROJECT  ▄▀▀▄█▀▀█░░█▀▀█ DRIVEN CURRENCY          
FACEBOOK  TWITTER  DISCORD  TELEGRAMM    ▀▄░░░░██░░  WHITEPAPER  BLOG  ANN  BOUNTY  GITHUB
                             ▀▄▄▀█▄▄█▀██▄▄█                            
Hamukione (OP)

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507

Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:53:13 PM

To receive an Airdrop you must put in your receiving address somewhere on your Bitcointalk account details or your ALTCOM forum account.
Your account must be older than 10 days and must have more than 14 activity to be able to join.

i have 20 activity[/font] and i also registered more then 10 days before so i could apply for the airdrop otherwise i wouldn't neither waste my time!

actually i wasn't rude... ur team guy was rude and unpolite to me when if he just said "we had a lot of people to pay and we need a little more time" i would just say "ok thanks".... i just answered to him in his same way
and actually i was listening what u said and thanked the othr guy who just answered me telling me what i wanted to hear!

i don't think i would join ur community again and i guess put my money on some other places

I see the OP is somewhat outdated, but the requirements for the airdrop was specified about 100+ times on the Discord and many times here by community members.

Its funny to see that you call us all rude, but dont reflect on your way of acting.

I think its for the best that you find another project as you say yourself.

Good luck.

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
dsaf89

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:55:11 PM

The second time you fill in not correctly.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile/https://altcoincommunity.net/member.php?action=register&referrer=392

it is necessary to write only numbers in the ID? if so then all is clear if not asked to describe in detail. I'm from Russia and Yandex is a bad translation(( you can describe in more detail. Please)

gunka

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:57:09 PM

Of course this is your right.

All is fair. It does not pass by parameters.
He did not specify his address, Porkys1986 - Ceгoдня в 18:55 AVGM4aYeLjnmdJ1WeyzoyopePyK9bw6imK but the other participant, who went to the list according to the conditions.

Your data:

25/10/2017 16.14.29   
pORKYS1986   
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1125581;sa=forumProfile   
AeKyk2mCMKoQQPDTbjN6AiRdMR9gapUQsw   

At the time of verification, your data was:
Activity: 19
Position: Newbie
Date Registered: August 27, 2017, 06:27:51 AM

Therefore, I personally think that everything is fair.

FACEBOOK  TWITTER  DISCORD  TELEGRAMM    ▀▄░░░░██░░  WHITEPAPER  BLOG  ANN  BOUNTY  GITHUB
                             ▀▄▄▀█▄▄█▀██▄▄█                            
pORKYS1986

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:58:39 PM

actually i couldn't either thank you on that channel, for kindly answering me what i asked and that i was in the list, cos i was kicked while typing it and couldn't either read whatelse u wrote.
gunka

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:59:17 PM

it is necessary to write only numbers in the ID? if so then all is clear if not asked to describe in detail. I'm from Russia and Yandex is a bad translation(( you can describe in more detail. Please)
Зaйди в discord и пoчитaй тaм.

▀▄▄▀█▄▄█▀██▄▄█                            
dsaf89

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:03:48 PM

Зaйди в discord и пoчитaй тaм.
пo пpoшлым фopмaм мoжнo opиeнтиpoвaтьcя?

pORKYS1986

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:07:23 PM

I see the OP is somewhat outdated, but the requirements for the airdrop was specified about 100+ times on the Discord and many times here by community members.

Its funny to see that you call us all rude, but dont reflect on your way of acting.

I think its for the best that you find another project as you say yourself.

Good luck.
i never said u were all rudes! i said one of ur team was rude (mryahoo or something like that) and as i worte in dm i suggested to tell ur team to behave better with the community!
actually i said on discord:my fault i mistaked it sorry!

by the way let's stop this thing...

let's leave the forum to all others who are interested in joining your community and would tell/ask costructive things regarding the real reason of this thread
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:14:47 PM

Excellent. This will be the last chance. By the way, POS mining in the project works well. All participants must also update their wallet.

can you screenshoot the post and show it here ? i want to see it but i dont have a discord
if you do that it will be helpful for the community
gunka

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:21:08 PM

пo пpoшлым фopмaм мoжнo opиeнтиpoвaтьcя?
https://discord.gg/b2Y68X

▀▄▄▀█▄▄█▀██▄▄█                            
kSL

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:34:13 PM

really cool news 1 more airdrop!! Thanks Dev! And goodluck members!))
1 нoябpя, я пpaвильнo пoнял? a пpaвилa тe жe?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
c0nc0n

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:42:42 PM

Hope to join in next airdrop. I miss all airdrop T_T
OLDARH

Activity: 308

-YAHOO_EU-

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:47:05 PM

By analogy with the previous airdrops, will there be a list of participants who were among the 500 lucky ones?
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 254 »
  Print  

Jump to: