Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:54:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Notary Platform  (Read 36310 times)
NTRY (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 11:14:59 AM

Good morning SASO tell me your project will be implemented in Russia, if Yes then how will it be in Russia, few people trust the app more credible paper with a stamp. Waiting for the beta version I want to see what such a beast:)

It will be implemented also in Russia. I can not give you any dates, because we are now focusing on the EU legislation, but our intention is to be in as many markets as quick (the time depends on the legalislation of each country) as possible.

What code? From the app? Unfortunately not. There are projects out there that already copied our idea and we dont want to leak out any more info.

You talk about SilentNotary? They don't look like to do the same thing as you are. But I understand you don't want to be copy.

There are already others out there, not just SilentNotary.

Regards,
Saso

mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:27:12 AM

Silentnotary is indeed the only competitor but for me, they will never be second. You started the idea first a few months ago and you did not get the desired return, and they took the opportunity to come in between the two times.

Their plan seems more facetious than yours. Their design is not as successful as yours, and one feels too much at home.

I sincerely hope that you will find the echo that your project deserves.

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
freo

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:22:12 PM

SilentNotary is well behind.  Notary is the original and best and already has some organisation support and a government representative ready to present the use case to parliament.

Rampue

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:49:17 PM

I joined the company on Twitter. I support you guys Smiley
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 05:29:06 PM

SilentNotary is well behind.  Notary is the original and best and already has some organisation support and a government representative ready to present the use case to parliament.

Silentnotary is indeed the only competitor but for me, they will never be second. You started the idea first a few months ago and you did not get the desired return, and they took the opportunity to come in between the two times.

Their plan seems more facetious than yours. Their design is not as successful as yours, and one feels too much at home.

I sincerely hope that you will find the echo that your project deserves.

Thank you for your opinion. As Freo said, we are far ahead of them. We started the development of the idea in the beginning of the year. We have made all of the connections on the right places (advisors, lawyers, devs,...), built up a team in Pakistan and Slovenia and are working 24/7. I guess the time will tell what will happen....but in the end, the competition is welcome, because it drives and motivates us even more Wink

Regards,
S.

NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:55:09 PM

So we will not spam in this thread about the bounties, JohnUser made another one.
If you have questions related to bounties, please ask there.
There are still some free spots for you to join. link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2175742.0

regards,
s.

NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 06:55:11 AM

Notary Platform App Integration https://medium.com/@sash87/notary-platform-app-integrations-960f54e09644

Notary Platform App Integrations

What will the Notary Platform app, ready for download, look like? To provide you a better feeling for this we decided to devote this blog post about the application which will connect the blockchain technology with the notary services (and vice versa).

The integration of different digital sources will be offered for users to use. The sources could be used separately or in combination. These include:
- templates or written and then scanned forms
- sound
- picture
- video
- proof of existence (e.g. facial recognition, a retina scan)
- (the possibility to upload a digital file or just the hash of a digital file in case of confidential data).

The picture above, shows a rough process of how engaging in contracts on a go will work.

Our main focus is on two different and equaly important things. Design and functionality. The design of the Notary App is intended to be clean and minimalistic and with only necessary features included, so everyone can use it intuitively and understand it from the beginning on.

The basic features/functions included in the first official release, are:

Contracts
First feature that the user will come across in the Notary Platform app is the possibility for using the templates of various contracts. There will be specifically designed templates of contract awailable for different geographical regions (different laws,…), that you just add your personal information, and that is it.

Second option under “Contracts” will be the option which enables you to upload your own contract. Later on we will make it possible for customer to request an individual contract tailored to his needs.

Example: You want to buy a car or rent an apartment? You just use the designed template meant for buying a car and fill out the fields with required data.

Media
Each contract will have an option to add some form of safety which will serve as an additional proof in front of the court of law.
For now, we are looking to implement audio, photo and video recordings (+proof of existence — fingerprint, retina scan and facial recognition) to contracts and run them through blockchain technology together, under one hash.

Example: Before you sign a contract you have an option (for the safety of both parties involved) to take a video of the state of the car you are buying. The video will be added to the contract.

Storage

Signed contracts will be stored by the parties involved (their email), in the cloud and/or by Notary Platform (later on).

Payment
NTRY token will be used as a method of payment for the services inside Notary Platform. Of course we will also accept other currencies as $,€ and £. Our goal is to cover wide range of people (all generations and all life scenarios).

Please note, that this app is intended for the stage 1 of Notary Platform Project. Later on, many of features (smart contract, AI tech., combination of both, etc. ) will be unlocked/added.
Beta version of Notary Platform App (for testing purposes) will be available at the end of September.

Regards,
S.

Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:28:44 AM

i like to idea and concept wish you guys good luck.
 i will participate bounties.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Homak

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:47:30 AM

Good morning SASO at the first stage of the beta, everything is clear and accessible interface in the post below are all written even grandmothers seventy years will understand until the very beginning a very good luck in the next stage
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 10:57:55 AM

Good morning SASO at the first stage of the beta, everything is clear and accessible interface in the post below are all written even grandmothers seventy years will understand until the very beginning a very good luck in the next stage

Yes, our intention is, that everyone can use it from the get-go. Tomorrow I will upload a more technical blogpost about the tech in second and third stage. Stay tuned Smiley

@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:06:27 PM

When the first ico will start dev? how much did you get in the first pre-sale, project as i told you before look interesting , this could have been multi millions ico last years! Hope you will get as many ...this project deserve!

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
rjcnzy65

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:43:32 PM

joining facebook and twitter bounty
Dirgantara

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:49:43 PM

Is that mobile app has been released on app store? Feel exicted to try out the app.
Meteeray

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:41:38 PM

Why don't you are counting bets in a table? How do I know how much I have earned? Why seldom there are new tweets? for retweets

Its like the bounties in presale that we had. We will get the analytics from twitter and look in to what each user has done. Besides of that we have 800+ users just for the twitter campaign, so we will take some time and do it right.

This title was opened a few months ago. why did not you go on then? it needed to be restructured again ?

Yes, it was for the presale. Now we are back for the ICO. We have bigger team, advisors, companies that support us....and we are a few weeks away from the launch of the beta app. Any more questions?

regards,
Saso

Good luck then. Also thank you for your answer. You have good local thread manager in Turkish thread only ı want to say Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 06:38:52 PM

Why don't you are counting bets in a table? How do I know how much I have earned? Why seldom there are new tweets? for retweets

Its like the bounties in presale that we had. We will get the analytics from twitter and look in to what each user has done. Besides of that we have 800+ users just for the twitter campaign, so we will take some time and do it right.

This title was opened a few months ago. why did not you go on then? it needed to be restructured again ?

Yes, it was for the presale. Now we are back for the ICO. We have bigger team, advisors, companies that support us....and we are a few weeks away from the launch of the beta app. Any more questions?

regards,
Saso

Good luck then. Also thank you for your answer. You have good local thread manager in Turkish thread only ı want to say Smiley

Thank you Meteeray Smiley

Is that mobile app has been released on app store? Feel exicted to try out the app.

I will give you the info when all will be ready Smiley

Regards,
Saso

rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:43:18 AM

i read signature campaign rules make at least 20 posts a week in BTT forum, is it mean i'm can post any thread and any board but spam post won't count?
JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 03:00:27 AM

i read signature campaign rules make at least 20 posts a week in BTT forum, is it mean i'm can post any thread and any board but spam post won't count?

Please, talk about bounty on the bounty thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2175742.0
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:36:52 AM

thank you for giving me a chance to participate in this project I already wear my junior signature but I can't see the spreadsheet before where I can see my name before that I was accepted in this project, I hope this project would be successful and continuously the success of this project on the future I will always here to support and cheer on this project. once again I would like to say thank you for giving me a chance to join on this project.
NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 06:20:25 AM

thank you for giving me a chance to participate in this project I already wear my junior signature but I can't see the spreadsheet before where I can see my name before that I was accepted in this project, I hope this project would be successful and continuously the success of this project on the future I will always here to support and cheer on this project. once again I would like to say thank you for giving me a chance to join on this project.

Welcome on board darkangel020716; we are happy for your support Smiley

Regards,
s.

NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 06:40:07 AM

Notary Platform just got bigger for one advisor. Her name is Saša Einsiedler and she is an author, speaker and TV host.
Link to her full bio is on www.notary-platform.com

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: