Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:47:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The next 100x-1000x coin?  (Read 111908 times)
danceforce

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:33:07 PM

WanChain(WAN)
0x6A

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:35:51 PM

I don't understand why people bother, nobody knows. If it was that easy everybody will be filthy rich, study the coins project and if it seems viable, invest and hope.
That makes too much sense for crypto "investors". Wink
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:55:03 PM

People should check out Dimecoin it's probably the cheapest coin in the world right now, x1000 would make it 700 sats/coin

Dimecoin went up 217.27% in the last 24 hours so you were right about that the coin will rise. However, DIME is represented on only five markets, which are not the major ones, and the total trading volume was only 2.77 BTC in the last 24 hours so it was impossible to get a big profit from trading DIME. Also I don't think Dimecoin will ever go 1000x or even 100x from today's price because it doesn't look like the coin has enough support.
luffy7

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:09:04 PM

ICON will be the next best performing coin. I suggest you guys pick it up at exchange quick. Will be Korean NEO.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:17:41 PM

People should check out Dimecoin it's probably the cheapest coin in the world right now, x1000 would make it 700 sats/coin

Dimecoin went up 217.27% in the last 24 hours so you were right about that the coin will rise. However, DIME is represented on only five markets, which are not the major ones, and the total trading volume was only 2.77 BTC in the last 24 hours so it was impossible to get a big profit from trading DIME. Also I don't think Dimecoin will ever go 1000x or even 100x from today's price because it doesn't look like the coin has enough support.

I got some good insider info that they're working on a few things, it'll go up bigtime this year

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:32:40 PM

For me the answer leans towards Waves,

The token is solid, its easy to create new tokens on their blockchain, they have just introduced the new NG protocol to run hundreds of inputs a minute and they have a working DEX.

With future updates including smart contracts and other vital implementations, along with the POS leasing generated just from holding the coins, its a no brainer really.
popetro

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:36:54 PM

I have to repeat as written above and it is also for me Waves.
schrodingersbitcoin

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:30:26 PM

For 100x and more you should pick some coins from low marketcap. Example? Take a look ETP, PTOY. For 1000x more lower marketcap: ELIX, REGAL... Dont forget their high risk.
Need to pick coins with a product that can be used by a lot of people, and then split among different coins.

ETP is new NEO. ELIX and REGAL is really low marketcap promising coins with products...Just look my advices today ETP %120 today, REGAL %90. Smiley

HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:31:59 PM

I believe OmiseGo, 0x and ripio will probably be the next 100x
OmiseGo is already 100x I think or near to it. Potential is now very very low, maybe 2x
0x is also not cheap anymore but can do 10X I think

my recommendation is >30% today (blockcat). I think now it is starting to go to 5-10 dollar
just_Alice

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:17:08 AM

I got some good insider info that they're working on a few things, it'll go up bigtime this year

Well, I don't know, but Dimecoin is up additional 136.35% today so maybe you are right. Maybe you also know what makes this coin special, I mean why to choose it over other altcoins?
MiBambino

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:19:46 PM

Well, I don't know, but Dimecoin is up additional 136.35% today so maybe you are right. Maybe you also know what makes this coin special, I mean why to choose it over other altcoins?

That's the thing, they don't have anything yet, just a coin, no niche. That's why prices are so low, and why volume is so low. Once their plans start rolling we'll see x10 increases in value within days

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
krypt0n1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:27:07 PM

OmiseGo is already 100x I think or near to it. Potential is now very very low, maybe 2x

my recommendation is >30% today (blockcat). I think now it is starting to go to 5-10 dollar

Could have written the exact same thing. People that think OMG is going x100 within the next year are naive. It's done very well and the market has put it's price where it should be currently. It could easily go 2x in the next several months and people who bought at these prices will complain that it's not moving fast enough. Great projects don't necessarily do 10-100x JUST because they are great projects. They've often already had a great run and will move up more incrementally as more use cases, new features or partnerships develop. 0x is also has a lot of potential but needs to prove itself conceptually before it could give another good run, especially since it has a relatively low market cap.

feelingfroggy

Activity: 220
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:21:22 PM

I believe the next big coin will be the Cindicator.  You heard it here first.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
ahtremblay

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:44:09 AM

Yes, I just hear at the first. Is it a worth coin to invest? Could you give me some information about it?

MiBambino

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:17:25 AM

Could have written the exact same thing. People that think OMG is going x100 within the next year are naive. It's done very well and the market has put it's price where it should be currently. It could easily go 2x in the next several months and people who bought at these prices will complain that it's not moving fast enough. Great projects don't necessarily do 10-100x JUST because they are great projects. They've often already had a great run and will move up more incrementally as more use cases, new features or partnerships develop. 0x is also has a lot of potential but needs to prove itself conceptually before it could give another good run, especially since it has a relatively low market cap.

You are literally smarter than 99% of the people on bitcointalk

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
just_Alice

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:50:38 PM

That's the thing, they don't have anything yet, just a coin, no niche. That's why prices are so low, and why volume is so low. Once their plans start rolling we'll see x10 increases in value within days

I don't know if that will happen. What I can see now is that it's falling from when you made your post. But who knows, maybe you are right, we'll see in the nearest future. What makes you think they will start doing something in the days to come?
MiBambino

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:34:26 PM

I don't know if that will happen. What I can see now is that it's falling from when you made your post. But who knows, maybe you are right, we'll see in the nearest future. What makes you think they will start doing something in the days to come?

They haven't released anything since then so it's normal Dime is also suffering from the current altcoin depression. I'm confident they're doing something because I spoke to the devs directly. I can't tell you what to do, but I'm holding, and i'm staying patient because what they're trying to create in collaboration with other entities requires a lot of time.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
JMP23

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:57:31 PM

I'm also bullish on CND, but slightly concerned about the state of the community at the minute. The Telegram and Reddit are quite hostile right now.
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:04:09 PM

Mooncoin, Its been around for years,  Only has a market cap around 10 mill atm, I could maybe see a market cap of 1 bill in the future due to how fast and easy to use it is.  Mooncoin has a nice brand name for mainstream appeal as well.
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:01:10 PM

speed-oriented new projects has expanded. processing speed will be very important in later times. now began building the infrastructure for this. In this regard, perhaps the most fast acting 0x project. do I think there will be at least 20x. in the coming year.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: