Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:56:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The next 100x-1000x coin?  (Read 111905 times)
Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:15:11 PM

For 100x-1000x you really need to either wait 5-10 years with some quality coins, or take big risks on small coins that will probably just leave you broke. Don't aim for such crazy returns from 1 coin. I'd rather 10x a coin, and invest that into another coin that can 10x. Same result but easier.

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
dilpreet111

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:24:10 PM

One coin that has the potential to go 10x is TIO. Check it out, its yet to be registered on Coinmarket cap and is a hidden gem.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:59:39 PM

Investor view to Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform  and Ziggurat Token

The investor is the very broad term and the investors who invest cryptocurrencies is a new one. We can only assume what indicators they taking account before they do their decisions and what are the main economic data that is relevant. But as an entrepreneur and investor ourselves, we have to do our jobs with the best knowledge about ecosystems and we have to give our best skills to achieve results.

Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform idea is raised from the deep knowledge about personal loan market and the use of assigning loans to other entity.  There is in the market startups who try to divide loans into peases and sell them as small investments on marketplaces. It is the solution but there is very little business for investors. Our solutions bring bid and ask possibilities and the familiar trading environment for all investors because it is hard to think that investor has never seen the stock market trader. And it is the first big benefit, the Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform trading environment is familiar to investors.

Then, of course, the assignment. We published several articles about the cessio, assignment, assignor, assignee, debtor, transfer of right .. and so on. Our goal is to explain to future Ziggurat token buyers what our Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform is all about. Ecex.Exchange is, in short, the transfer of rights from one owner to another and the transfer of this transaction to independent economic agents.Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform earns a commission on transactions. Ecex.Exchange price lists are available in different fiat currencies, depending on the market country.
The Ziggurat Token price on our platform is 1 euro equivalent to 1 token.

https://ico.ecex.exchange/

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:53:42 PM

For 100x-1000x you really need to either wait 5-10 years with some quality coins, or take big risks on small coins that will probably just leave you broke. Don't aim for such crazy returns from 1 coin. I'd rather 10x a coin, and invest that into another coin that can 10x. Same result but easier.

I just finish reading one of the redit post, I agree this is a high risk project, but if it succeed it will be big, so I', in this for the first half of next year and see what the price discovery will be, $2 million marketcap is quite low

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:49:39 PM

I think Xel has such great potential. If they succeed then it will fly to the moon

Maybe...
I really don't no what I should do with my XEL. since this summer XEL knows only one direction: down....

SilverVigilante

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:32:24 PM

I think it is very unlikely that a coin that can do 1000x is now possible. At the very least, no coin can do this in a short time. I suggest Zclassic as a coin that can do 100x.
nominee

Activity: 281

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:43:49 PM

I just finish reading one of the redit post, I agree this is a high risk project, but if it succeed it will be big, so I', in this for the first half of next year and see what the price discovery will be, $2 million marketcap is quite low

You don't need that many years to get 100x or 1000x from a coin. Check very famous ones from coinmarketcap, you'll see most of the big coins made almost 40x 50x each this year.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:45:40 PM

I think it is very unlikely that a coin that can do 1000x is now possible. At the very least, no coin can do this in a short time. I suggest Zclassic as a coin that can do 100x.

It has happened and it will happen again.  The catch is that:

- The coin will be so unpopular (hence the low price) that you wouldn't want to risk more than $50 on it
- Once it DOES start moving, you'd be so happy that that coin you wouldn't expect to rise that hard would rise that hard.
- Hence you would sell at x10 because you think it won't last
- You're not going to buy back in at x20 in order to prevent losing you initial profit.

--> You will never experience x1000 with a significant amount of money...

I think the only way to achieve such is to put it in a wallet and REALLY forget about it for years.  A lot of people CLAIM they do that but nobody ever does. You track prices since you're a trader.

Happened to me with: XEM, LSK and RISE in which I took part in the ico.

angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:32:25 AM

- The coin will be so unpopular (hence the low price) that you wouldn't want to risk more than $50 on it
- Once it DOES start moving, you'd be so happy that that coin you wouldn't expect to rise that hard would rise that hard.
- You're not going to buy back in at x20 in order to prevent losing you initial profit.

I think the only way to achieve such is to put it in a wallet and REALLY forget about it for years.  A lot of people CLAIM they do that but nobody ever does. You track prices since you're a trader.

I agree with you.  It's still early in the crypto and I'm sure their will still be new 1000x coins/tokens.  A scam like bitconnect did over 1000x.

You would truly have to forget about it and buy something that has little to no value. No person in their right mind would throw a huge amount  at a crypto like this unless they knew something no one else did.  I'm sure 99 percent of people would sell way too early and not let the coin fully appreciated.  You would truly have to forget you ever had the coin and forget about it for years.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:44:53 AM

I never understood the x10 feeling because most of me sell when there is profit to limit the risk but at this time x100 is very hard because no one has enough money to make that altcoin go to the moon
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:22:32 AM

I think ETH is one of the candidates of the next alt coins to pump in 100x in the coming time. I am also keeping an eye to Dash and MinexCoin now because of its significant push on their market price.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
deenny

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:36:38 AM

Glad my patience on emc2 worth it, now I'm waiting for district0x  Grin
Zechis966

Activity: 350

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:40:01 AM

BTC is flying literally because of air-time and billionaires (who once scoffed at crypto, mind you) are now saying to put 20% into btc.... ffs.

It's an artificial supply/demand where the demand is just to buy to re-supply for speculative profits. Unlikely the elites will let it crash imo, but still it only takes 1 damn token to be recognized by even 1% of the global population and it could do 1000x.

How many people still don't know about ether but know about bitcoin now...you picking up what I'm laying down?

I once held hundreds of ether...and could buy them back but I prefer the super diversified addresses now. I saw what happend with ether, and now I prefer to get into ICOs that hold real fundamentals like I saw in Ethereum, that I can get 10k+ tokens from. If you get a token for .01 usd and get 1 million of them...well it only takes 1 good week of utility-driven adoption to see your maybe 10k go to maybe 1 million.

Money wasn't the driving force behind why I bought into btc and eth, and that's why it rewarded so many of us. I know cryptos will make many of us forum nerds into millionaires/billionaires in the next decades, but that's not the point of why I or imo anyone else should get into cryptos...though it's inevitable at this point.

I like ODN...it was somewhere around 10 cents at ICO and hit almost $1 within a month (very sleek old school wallet with POS currently no masternodes) and currently sits somewhere around 60 but it just feels legit when they're not overvaluing their tokens at $2 right out the gate, AND they had a working, non-buggy wallet out ASAP.

Cool names, PoS, appropriately (for the ICO craze) valued tokens...and it gave me the gut feeling I had when I saw ETH on polo at $3. Not plugging ODN but just saying keep an eye on it as you think BTC has kinda dominated the market in terms of gains/adoption. It's inevitable that your once-loved cheap tokens will become highly priced with adoption, but it makes one feel better to see that growth occur naturally because of adoption vs billions of dollars flooding into a market for speculation.

Zechis966

Activity: 350

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:42:44 AM

ELIX sounds interesting like so many coins. I miss a team overview on their website. Thats not trustworthy.

Also why should everyone in the planet get Elix and send each other money without miners, when all other 1000 coins can do this too but only bitcoin got wide acceptance? Plus of course some other top coins too.

I mean seriously.

But there might be a chance its skyrocketting some day, like with any of the other coins, i like however that its very small marketcap now. Smart buyer knows to buy cheap, sell expensive. All the top10,top20,top50 coins will have it hard to go 100x or 1000x even lol.

team announcement is coming with new website

also read this - https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7gh70e/what_is_elixir_and_why_you_should_add_it_to_your/

also this from the developers - https://medium.com/@elixirtoken/elix-lending-smart-contract-interfacing-43395e1f91d1

also - mining is done through time. say i have $1000 - i loan myself $500 with a payback period of 2 days, once i payback my loan with the remaining $500, that payment is held for a period (lets say 2 days, same as the loan), this holding period is the mining process. a 2 day holding period will generate less new coins than a 10 day period. - so after the loan and holding period is done (4 days) you have $1000 + your new coins from mining.

also - if making a loan to a 2nd party (your friend) you can choose your %interest in the loan contract. but the more interest the less tokens you mine. Lenders will get 65% of the mining and borrowers will get 35%

edit: they continously ask the elix community for feedback. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAcg5bUNKVyyZ7HGIZ017YVqhwTmqjw6iT6U9OESJSZHDX5w/viewform

It's called staking. I have no clue what Elix is but what you guys are talking about is a form of staking...it involves taking a stake and having it hodl'd for a period

SHBlizzard

Activity: 196
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:40:50 AM

ELIX sounds interesting like so many coins. I miss a team overview on their website. Thats not trustworthy.

Also why should everyone in the planet get Elix and send each other money without miners, when all other 1000 coins can do this too but only bitcoin got wide acceptance? Plus of course some other top coins too.

I mean seriously.

But there might be a chance its skyrocketting some day, like with any of the other coins, i like however that its very small marketcap now. Smart buyer knows to buy cheap, sell expensive. All the top10,top20,top50 coins will have it hard to go 100x or 1000x even lol.

team announcement is coming with new website

also read this - https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7gh70e/what_is_elixir_and_why_you_should_add_it_to_your/

also this from the developers - https://medium.com/@elixirtoken/elix-lending-smart-contract-interfacing-43395e1f91d1

also - mining is done through time. say i have $1000 - i loan myself $500 with a payback period of 2 days, once i payback my loan with the remaining $500, that payment is held for a period (lets say 2 days, same as the loan), this holding period is the mining process. a 2 day holding period will generate less new coins than a 10 day period. - so after the loan and holding period is done (4 days) you have $1000 + your new coins from mining.

also - if making a loan to a 2nd party (your friend) you can choose your %interest in the loan contract. but the more interest the less tokens you mine. Lenders will get 65% of the mining and borrowers will get 35%

edit: they continously ask the elix community for feedback. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAcg5bUNKVyyZ7HGIZ017YVqhwTmqjw6iT6U9OESJSZHDX5w/viewform

It's called staking. I have no clue what Elix is but what you guys are talking about is a form of staking...it involves taking a stake and having it hodl'd for a period

exactly, it is a form of staking that is different from the norm (of crypto) - i call it POT (proof of time)  Grin Cheesy - combine that with the lending platform (alpha q1, betaQ2) with a public launch in q3, and with the overall market cap expected to break the trillion mark within the next few years (if not sooner) i really believe Elix could be a potential 100x

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
China8888

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:16:27 AM

Deep Onion for me. When Deep Send and Deep Vault all done. 100x in 18 months i believe
yrsat

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:03:38 AM

I do not think that this is possible. Too many coins appeared on the market. Big competition. Although I myself believe in the project wacoin
Higher Altitude

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:10:07 PM

I agree with you.  It's still early in the crypto and I'm sure their will still be new 1000x coins/tokens.  A scam like bitconnect did over 1000x.

You would truly have to forget about it and buy something that has little to no value. No person in their right mind would throw a huge amount  at a crypto like this unless they knew something no one else did.  I'm sure 99 percent of people would sell way too early and not let the coin fully appreciated.  You would truly have to forget you ever had the coin and forget about it for years.

I‘m totally on board with you guys. If it happens to you that you buy a coin and forget about it and later find out that you are rich it‘s really just because you got lucky and picked the right horse.

There is this guy on this forum who bought 60000 NEO for $0.10 ($6k, anyone could come up with it if they knew it would make them rich) and became a multi-millionaire in a few months. That‘s all I‘m asking for guys Cheesy A coin with low market cap, <100million supply and below $0.10 with real-world benefits so adoption can occur.
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:02:34 PM

Someone includes in the list of projects that can make x100 such projects as RDN, TNT, LAND. Or not the projects that you should pay attention to.

Well, if you choose an underestimated project, I think it's worthwhile to look at OMG, they can give a good profit. True, he still has not yet a bottom, and probably early pick up.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:22:20 PM

I‘m totally on board with you guys. If it happens to you that you buy a coin and forget about it and later find out that you are rich it‘s really just because you got lucky and picked the right horse.

There is this guy on this forum who bought 60000 NEO for $0.10 ($6k, anyone could come up with it if they knew it would make them rich) and became a multi-millionaire in a few months. That‘s all I‘m asking for guys Cheesy A coin with low market cap, <100million supply and below $0.10 with real-world benefits so adoption can occur.

Elixir meets your requirements, you should research it if you haven't checked it out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: