Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:40:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416511 times)
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:39:40 AM

please, dont request Yobit Add, this exchange is a real shit ... their website make my computer slow .... i5 6600k + 1080ti SLI ...
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sheckley

Activity: 279
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:34:34 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 11:33:57 PM by Sheckley

Scrypt algo and ethereumdark? come on why scrypt?  Undecided Undecided

yes ,my first look ethereumdark ,i think it will relate with eth . but it is scrypt algo!

This association is quite deceiving actually... is there any explanation which justifies that?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
googee

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:48:39 PM

Scrypt algo and ethereumdark? come on why scrypt?  Undecided Undecided

yes ,my first look ethereumdark ,i think it will relate with eth . but it is scrypt algo!

This association is quite deceiving actually...

what do you meaning ?
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:45:17 PM

Hello, I joined the airdrop, I hope it's not too late! How many ETHD will each participant receive? the site is well done, congratulations for the work done so far, however, will it be necessary to be the roadmap, is there a roadmap?
abi18 (OP)

Activity: 126

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 09:32:00 PM

UPDATE: Due to a very high demand for airdrops that we have been receiving, please have patience, you will all receive your coins shortly (If you do not get them within 30 mins expect them to be sent within a few hours or within the next 2 days at the most. Thank you for your patience)

NOTE: DO NOT POST ADDRESSES HERE
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 11:38:33 PM

please, dont request Yobit Add, this exchange is a real shit ... their website make my computer slow .... i5 6600k + 1080ti SLI ...

I'm also not sure if being listed on Yobit is a good thing, too many problems arise with this exchange and so many complaints with wallets going into maintenance for a long time and support not answering tickets and taking forever to respond so I'm not sure about getting listed on there. What we really need is to try and get listed on either Novaexchange or Coinexchange.io for now. I would say Cryptopia but it's like 1 BTC to pay for the listing fee at the moment. I believe Nova is a lot cheaper to get listed and not sure about Coinexchange.io but I will keep tweeting to them to list ethd and I think others should do the same. The more demand for a coin to be listed the better chance we have at getting listed on their exchange.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:53:28 PM

First thing first, I like the name of your project. Makes it sound like a dark project or something...lol.

Great concept and I like the idea. Many coins come with huge percent of premine coins where the dev/admin team claim to use these against airdrops/bounties but to be honest they use it these a bit and then mainly use this to pump and dump.

Word of caution, stay away from Yobit exchange. It's tagged as one of the shady exchanges that doesn't have a good reputation in crypto world.

Here's wishing you and your team all the very best.
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:58:59 PM

I agree with the other posters that suggested not trading on yobit but trying to get listed at nova exchange, c-cex or even better bittrex

Aragorg

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrencies are awesome!

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:02:06 AM

PM send Smiley your awesome

Aragorg

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:13:47 AM

Awesome! Ive just bought some ETHD for a good price at

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-ETHD.htm

Ive bought them there and send them to my desktop wallet to stake them Smiley

Took less then 1 minute for the coins to arrive in wallet.

Maybe even less then 10seconds.

Greetings Aragorg

https://twitter.com/ShroommaNL/status/907427857932144641

x-road

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:24:24 AM

Personally, I'm not quite happy to list coin at yobit as there such problems with it, I think cryptopia is a good one, I can help to donate some Dot coin for listing.
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:18:58 AM

Don't forget to vote at C-Cex peeps Smiley

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=ethd

abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 03:21:27 AM

Greetings Aragorg

Nice. The reason why we chose to be on coinsmarkets first before any other exchange is because coinsmarkets has a staking service, meaning, if you send your coins there or if you buy coins there and hold them in your wallets, your wallet will automatically stay online 24/7 and it will stake coins for you, and people will have the opportunity to get them at a fair price for now, on that market. We want to be fair and give everyone a chance to get some before we hit bigger markets. So either buy there or send your airdrops over to your wallets on that exchange to stake them, if you do not want to leave your wallets running 24/7.

We believe that this is a great idea so that those who do not want to leave their wallets running all day long will have a 2nd option to stake.
Tshredz

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:45:18 AM

Personally, I'm not quite happy to list coin at yobit as there such problems with it, I think cryptopia is a good one, I can help to donate some Dot coin for listing.

I agree about Yobit, lets avoid Yobit like the plague! And thats cool of you for the dontation! If dev puts together some sort of fundraiser we could have the funds in no time Smiley

Stay Shredded
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 03:50:40 AM

I agree about Yobit, lets avoid Yobit like the plague! And thats cool of you for the dontation! If dev puts together some sort of fundraiser we could have the funds in no time Smiley

We have reviewed a lot of messages on here and in our inbox, saying to stay away from Yobit due to negative experiences. We may take Yobit off of the list of exchanges and add some other exchanges to the list soon. Thank you all for your feedback.
Aragorg

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:54:41 AM

Greetings Aragorg

Nice. The reason why we chose to be on coinsmarkets first before any other exchange is because coinsmarkets has a staking service, meaning, if you send your coins there or if you buy coins there and hold them in your wallets, your wallet will automatically stay online 24/7 and it will stake coins for you, and people will have the opportunity to get them at a fair price for now, on that market. We want to be fair and give everyone a chance to get some before we hit bigger markets. So either buy there or send your airdrops over to your wallets on that exchange to stake them, if you do not want to leave your wallets running 24/7.

We believe that this is a great idea so that those who do not want to leave their wallets running all day long will have a 2nd option to stake.

Oh thats awesome, also one good exchange thats not on the list is https://liqui.io/

I also dislike yobit, just for the reason they are lazy with wallets.

Otherwise yobit is working fine.

Goodluck man, thanks for the airdrop.

Your awesome, im off to sleep now.

Goodnight.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 04:34:50 AM

We have reviewed a lot of messages on here and in our inbox, saying to stay away from Yobit due to negative experiences. We may take Yobit off of the list of exchanges and add some other exchanges to the list soon. Thank you all for your feedback.

I think that is the right decision dev as many other coins seem to have a lot of problems with Yobit. I also think Livecoin and TradeSatoshi will be good exchanges to try and get listed on. From what I can see it is free however we must get a number of vote before the coin is listed on there. I have seen other dev's offer rewards for voting so maybe you could do something like 1 coin per vote or something like that.

Livecoin: https://www.livecoin.net/en/coin-listing

TradeSatoshi: https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote  need to click submit a coin and log in.

Good luck dev!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
x-road

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:22:27 AM

I think that is the right decision dev as many other coins seem to have a lot of problems with Yobit. I also think Livecoin and TradeSatoshi will be good exchanges to try and get listed on. From what I can see it is free however we must get a number of vote before the coin is listed on there. I have seen other dev's offer rewards for voting so maybe you could do something like 1 coin per vote or something like that.

Livecoin: https://www.livecoin.net/en/coin-listing

TradeSatoshi: https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote  need to click submit a coin and log in.

Good luck dev!

Agree
I think dev should consider to create slack or discord account as most of projects create it for best community experience.
Just found it https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001308592 have a look and read it.
margoslend

Activity: 396
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:32:57 AM

Yobit do not the stock exchange, on which you can rely, you will win if you start with other exchangers. With pleasure I will very likely continue to development of the coin via Twitter and Facebook. well help in what i am know.
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:33:07 AM

For exchange listing I think cryptopia and livecoin will be better start , about yobit there are also more traders use that site but the problem is it's very laggy that's why more people don't like that exchange.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: