Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:03:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416511 times)
Aragorg

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrencies are awesome!

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:51:56 PM

I agree and I have been staking a decent amount of coins in my own wallet for days now. Staking was ok until the network weight jumped from 16,000 to over 3,000,000 again yesterday.. I don't get why the network weight is jumping like that it doesn't make sense that much of a jump this early.. I know I haven't gotten a stake in over 24hrs and I'm staking almost 10k coins Sad

Maybe because the top 10 accounts get 85% of staking weight (top 2 accounts get 60%). You do not have enough weight with the few coins you have (approx. 0.3%).
Source: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/ETHD/richlist.php

Awesome a explorer, i saw im in top 25 xD

Great coin, keep on staking xD it will be worth it

Greetings https://twitter.com/ShroommaNL

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zeroarmy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:36:15 PM

I have been staking pos coins for a long time now and just like to give my thoughts on people who are leaving their coins on CoinsMarkets to stake. It's not a very good idea as anything could happen with that exchange, now I'm not saying that they will run with people's coins but storing coins are never safe on exchanges even big exchanges like Polo and Bittrex. I have seen so many people lose their coins storing them on exchanges so I don't think it is a good idea, yes I understand that some people can't stake due to using laptops and not having enough space on their computers because I was one of these users back when I got into crypto but I never felt safe leaving my coins on the exchange.

Also it's best to stake your own coins even if the stake is low, please note it is 10% per year so the stake will be low no matter what. Staking your own coins on your computer/laptop is much better at supporting the ethd network and helps it make it more secure, that is the whole idea of POS coins. So I suggest people stake their own coins for as long as they can. 24/7 is best but if people can't stake that long then stake for as long as they can each day. People will eventually stake some coins.

I agree and I have been staking a decent amount of coins in my own wallet for days now. Staking was ok until the network weight jumped from 16,000 to over 3,000,000 again yesterday.. I don't get why the network weight is jumping like that it doesn't make sense that much of a jump this early.. I know I haven't gotten a stake in over 24hrs and I'm staking almost 10k coins Sad

same for me , why this change DEV ?

I'm not a POS guy really so I don't know exactly how it works.. This may just be normal POS and honestly I'm not to worried because research ive done today on other bigger POS coins shows similar stake gains so I'm assuming its just like mining some good days some bad.

Same here.... actually iam very new to crypto but managed to mine my first coins about 3 months ago without further assistance. All done by continuously reading and trial and error. But iam trying to make up those "lost years" as fast as possible   Smiley

Glad to see me on that list amongst top 100, though I found me on the low ends. Did buy some to have some "skin" in the game and try this staking thingy. 2 days of staking and get my head around that math involved iam not quite a bit further than wallet says staking  Grin Nothing has happened quite ever since. All I can see is my height and networkweight climbing. Think we just have to wait and iam a very patient guy  Wink

Iam glad to be part of this community and more than happy to contribute where I can.
I will leave my wallet open 24/7  though staking isn't really anything in my case i can at least be part of building up the network. thx abi team  Cool

greetings
zero

explosive

Activity: 224

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 09:31:11 PM

Maybe because the top 10 accounts get 85% of staking weight (top 2 accounts get 60%). You do not have enough weight with the few coins you have (approx. 0.3%).

I see what your saying but I'm currently in the top ten ide think I would still stake well being there. I think the coins that have not been dived out yet are whats bringing the network weight up and once devs figure out and finish distribution it should change. I think us early adaptors should have the benefit of lower network weight well the coins are distributed but that seems to be where POS isn't great compared to mining because those undistributed coins are staking most of the network Sad
leoirssi

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:01:56 PM

Hi,

Can someone please send me 1 coin so I can test POS as my wallet wont stake if I don't have at least one mature coin...

Address: RLNbHRL2PGhjELfqwfvnugDbyAcdHKiEiD

Thanks!
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:57:36 PM

Hi,

Can someone please send me 1 coin so I can test POS as my wallet wont stake if I don't have at least one mature coin...

Address: RLNbHRL2PGhjELfqwfvnugDbyAcdHKiEiD

Thanks!

Sent you 3   Smiley

umar25494

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:04:13 PM

Glad to see myself in top 50.Will keep this awesome coin for long term.
explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 11:22:44 PM

with a 4.2mil total supply what are your opinions on where the market price of ethdark will be?
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 11:24:27 PM

I see what your saying but I'm currently in the top ten ide think I would still stake well being there. I think the coins that have not been dived out yet are whats bringing the network weight up and once devs figure out and finish distribution it should change. I think us early adaptors should have the benefit of lower network weight well the coins are distributed but that seems to be where POS isn't great compared to mining because those undistributed coins are staking most of the network Sad

I don't mind the top wallet staking as this helps the dev use the coins earned from staking to give out to people, like airdrops/bounties. Yes it makes staking a little harder for the smaller guys but I'm sure once the dev distributes most of the coins the staking for us smaller people will get a little easier. No matter what people will eventually stake. I love the block explorer and I have already promoted it on Twitter to spread the word.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 11:46:40 PM

with a 4.2mil total supply what are your opinions on where the market price of ethdark will be?

Well a lot of that would depend on the dev and the developments they release and if the people adopt in what the developments are. Also the community plays a big part in supporting the coin and making the price grow which by the looks of it we are doing just that. Just look at other similar low cap coins and where their prices are at. Anything is possible here, I'll say this if what the dev has planned for the future I can see this easily getting to $1 in the short to mid term. Long term it could be worth anything from $10 to $100, remember all this depends on what the developments will be as the dev hasn't even released what the big developments will be. That is why I think this coin is worth getting into for anyone looking at getting into a new coin.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Krakatoa87

Activity: 113

Akroma.ovh | Ether1.ovh EU/US/ASIA Mining Pools

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:55:23 PM

The dev already knows this "problem", he made it. He has the possibility not to stake the coins in his wallet(s)  Roll Eyes. By the way, you can't be an early adpator, as you say, when 70% of coins are already been premined; and it stills says in the first post it's a POW/POS coin, where's the miner for POW?
I made a mistake in my last post, top 10 accounts get 94.99% of coins  Cheesy
Don't come crying if you cant' see the scamcoin! I have pity for those who bought it.
Or are you just all from the same sect? and the so-called dev is your Guru?

explosive

FantasyGold!!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 12:02:56 AM

I don't mind the top wallet staking as this helps the dev use the coins earned from staking to give out to people, like airdrops/bounties. Yes it makes staking a little harder for the smaller guys but I'm sure once the dev distributes most of the coins the staking for us smaller people will get a little easier. No matter what people will eventually stake. I love the block explorer and I have already promoted it on Twitter to spread the word.

Yeah your right:) Thanks for spreading the word between community members and the buzz on this I really think it will do well.
abi18 (OP)

Activity: 126

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 01:58:47 AM

The dev already knows this "problem", he made it. He has the possibility not to stake the coins in his wallet(s)  Roll Eyes. By the way, you can't be an early adpator, as you say, when 70% of coins are already been premined; and it stills says in the first post it's a POW/POS coin, where's the miner for POW?
I made a mistake in my last post, top 10 accounts get 94.99% of coins  Cheesy
Don't come crying if you cant' see the scamcoin! I have pity for those who bought it.
Or are you just all from the same sect? and the so-called dev is your Guru?

The last PoW block was #10,000. We are well passed that, this coin is PoW/PoS, but it is mainly PoS.
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 02:02:52 AM

As we have noted in an earlier post. We were going to link the block explorer along with how we intend to distribute the remaining coins. so that they are spread out. Someone in this post has passed the link to that already, now we are working to get the distribution information out before anything else. We should have that information posted within the next 2-3 hours, if not sooner.
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 02:06:18 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 03:39:39 AM by abi18

Is there masternode option?

Good question. We have gotten in touch with Jason at masternodes.pro regarding this already. Currently we are actively speaking to other devs about building masternodes into our coinbase. As we mentioned in a previous post, we have a lot of surprises in store, this is one of them.
abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 03:22:03 AM

UPDATE: First blockchain explorer is linked, about 2 more will come soon. Distributions have also been announced.
x-road

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:47:30 AM

EthereumDARK

Greetings This is the Official EthereumDARK[ETHD] Thread. Stay tuned for all of our latest news regarding development, market price and more!

Also, don’t forget to follow us on twitter www.twitter.com/ethereum_dark and checkout our official website:      
www.ethereumdark.net  ★

Scrypt and General Info:
Ethereum Dark is a simple PoW/PoS coin, no ICO so everybody gets a fair chance from the start. In general, our aim is to have profitable, secure and anonymous trading. The development team will retain some of the supply to ensure the blockchain works smoothly, once everything is up and running we will decide with the community what to do with those coins, you can read about our ideas in the roadmap section below and make sure to comment any suggestions that you would like us to consider! We hope you are looking forward to participating!

Scrypt Info:
   PoS percentage: 10% Annually/0.83% Monthly
   Block reward: 3 coins
   Total Supply: Only 4.2 million coins

Initial Supply and Rollout Info:
   Initial Supply = 2940000+
   Proof of work difficulty = 0.05650192
   Proof of stake difficulty = 0.00024414

Distributions
★10% for dev team (3.33% each)
★5% Marketing PR
★5% Free give aways in reward system
★5% To anyone who helps us gets listed on any exchange (We will divide this for members who work together, 1% per exchange)
★5% bounties & Airdrop 1, 2, 3 and 4 (Final), (Airdrop 2 starts at 20k view, 3 at 30k view, 4 at 40k views)
★5% To help us pay for developments: (Creating merchant service, Smart Cards, Shopping platform and more)
★5% For development help: (Redesigned wallets, adding masternodes, cryptography)
★5% To anyone who helps us gets listed on any exchange (We will divide this for members who work together, 1% per exchange)
★5% To ensure block chain runs smooth (After all distributions are handed out, we will decide as a community on what to do with these coins)
★10% For Mods and translators (Each one gets paid once or twice a week, until supply is over)

Roadmap

Our vision converges around certain key aspects that have made many altcoins successful and more importantly profitable to investors:   A scalable user-friendly platform that can easily be adopted in mass. We are constantly updating our roadmap since we are always looking for the best way to adapt to changing conditions. Here’s what we have planned for the future:

★    Initial release of the coin into the market, this will include a secure multiplatform compatible wallet that will allow you to trade the coin on multiple exchanges
★    Bounty reward system: we are actively working on a bounty reward system for those who help us reach more people and help our blockchain
★    Release wallet and blockchain explorer for Windows, Linux and macOS
★    Working on creating our subreddit at the moment we will let you know once it is up and running
★    Integration of smart contracts, this is a priority for us since if-then conditions have become one of the most sought after features after anonymity and active scaling
★    Integration of cross chain swapping, this is an experimental feature on many altcoins. This feature will allow trading on multiple block chains without going through an intermediary such as shapeshift. We think that it is invaluable and are working around the clock for its implementation
★    Finally, a decentralized payments system that will be involving physical merchants, online point-of-sale and user-to-user transfers.

LINKS

Windows Wallet: https://mega.nz/#F!BDgVUCyD!HbWkyrRteXsMlYfqtNWnZg
    MacOS Wallet: https://mega.nz/#F!BDgVUCyD!HbWkyrRteXsMlYfqtNWnZg
    Linux Wallet: https://mega.nz/#F!BDgVUCyD!HbWkyrRteXsMlYfqtNWnZg  
    Source (GIT): https://github.com/abi2018/wz37da
    Explorer: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/ETHD/index.php
    Detailed Whitepaper: coming soon...

Bounty/Reward information (more info to come shortly)

We will be doing the following for now (will update this as we get more ideas):

1. Social Media
2. Translations & Moderation
Filipino (Complete)
Urdu (Complete)
Indonesian (Complete)
German (Complete)
Spanish (Complete)
Vietnamese (Complete)
French (Complete)
Russian (Complete)
Chinese (Complete)
Arabic (Completed)
Finnish (Completed)
Romanian reserved
Dutch reserved
Italian reserved
Hebrew reserved
Korean reserved

3. Blogs
4. Airdrops (2nd round coming soon)
5. Votes on exchanges (Must have proof)

Airdrop is now OVER!
Anyone who messaged us before we ended our airdrop will still get theirs
Thank you all for your participation. (We may have another round of airdrops coming soon)

If anyone has any creative ideas you would like to share and do, let us know.
We are looking for someone to develop a signature as well

BTCFuture ExchangesBTC

Cryptopia
Coinexchange
Bittrex
Poloniex
Nova Exchange
Coinsmarkets
Liqui
Livecoin
Tradesatoshi
Bleutrade
C-CEX (Voting has begun)

Speak Another Language?
Arabic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2176745
Spanish https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2167210.0
Chinese https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2175324
German https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2167763.0
Urdu https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2164296
Vietnamese https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2172493
Filipino https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2167363.0
Indonesian https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2158945
French https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2173385
Russian https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2173422
Finnish https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2176999

Latest Updates
Windows wallet
Linux wallet
Apple wallet
Github
Airdrop (Round 1)
Explorer
Coinsmarkets.com
Coinexchange.io

Dev, you need to revise the Ann on 1st page, seems it double type "★5% To anyone who helps us gets listed on any exchange (We will divide this for members who work together, 1% per exchange)"

abi18 (OP)

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 04:35:55 AM

@x-road, revisions have been made. Thank you for pointing that out.
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:52:38 AM

Price is on the rise again and nobody is dumping atm Smiley

passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 05:05:29 AM

Price is on the rise again and nobody is dumping atm Smiley
I think more people recieve thier free airdrop believe that this coin is good to hold for long term that's why no one want to sell it right now and want to see the price mooning I'm waiting to see more goodnews about this coin.
theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 05:20:36 AM

looked interesting but 75% premine? lol...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: