Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:15:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416511 times)
gmerk

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:11:05 PM

If they change the rules they lose all credibility.

And that would devastate them...
Credibility is very high on their agenda as we all know...

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wakawakaboe

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:17:55 PM

Just registered to post this
If people who haven't brought this coin yet, be hurry
We are going to moon

https://gyazo.com/7e8cc276958b75a51448ed085e022d70

and i just registered to say that this is fake
yoshinoda

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:23:31 PM

after DM the owner of post , what i do next !?  Huh Huh i want the airdrop Sad
Benezim

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 04:30:44 PM

We are going to moon

Yeah, legit. Photoshopped screenshot pretending to be taken from Bittrex. Seriously?

- No whitepaper
- 70%+ premined
- vague distribution (second airdrop leaves a lot of unanswered questions; Top 50 addresses keep 88% of supply)
- Unknown developer team

Sounds an awful lot like the next Bittrex listing to me.
ValorDrake

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:37:04 PM

i think cryptopia is not bad ,better than nova and coinexchange,, come on ,everyone is waiting ,show up and say some words,i won't kill you .

even polo would be a good exchange to get on too, really just any major exchange would be nice

Nah, polo has low volume, we need something bigger.
We could go to nasdaq, but then we would lose anonymity...

This kind of outrageous childish pie in the sky talk is toxic to a coin. Keep your expectations in gauge with reality. Poloniex? Really? Bittrex? You think those exchanges are hot to trot on adding altcoins? Jesus.

Dear King, you have my respect, and I'm sorry for being childish (true), but I couldn't help it...  Smiley
It's so obvious that something scammy is going on here, even a child would see it...
Besides, we need some humor now that everyone is so tense.

BTW, I just received the 3rd airdrop of 1000 ethd, thanks dev!
Now waiting for airdrop #4.  Grin

I guess what I'm saying was less directed at you and more directed at the crypto community in general. I see alot of newbies and veterans with newb mindsets that claim every-single-coin they invest in is going to Poloniex/Bittrex, using this as a very transparent way to pump. It's embarrassing as a real investor to know I'm surrounded by children who think every coin they see is getting on Poloniex and Bittrex. I guess this environment keeps out the normies and the weak hands (since they lose all their money fast and early) but I still think many people need to get their expectations right and trade according to those expectations instead of expecting coins which have ran 50x to go up even faster. I still have some ETHD but I've pared my position significantly since the run up from 10k. If you aren't taking profits and sitting on house money here you honestly deserve whatever comes next.

This is really hard to take seriously, you're claiming to be a "real investor" in a sea of children with weak hands. And yet you're invested in this extremely obvious, over the top scam with ponzi like attributes? Wut. The only thing I can think when reading some of the posts on this thread (including yours King) is that people are either a) just along for the ride knowing full well this is a ridiculous scam of a project and want to make money along the way while people pump it, or b) greed and or ignorance has made you so blind (maybe sub intelligent), that you're reading the things this dev puts out in the whitepaper, website, and tweets and ignoring the overly awkward and ridiculous claims he/they make, the obvious terminology and verbiage rip off from the Byzantium project, and lack of even once laying out HOW ETHD would do ANY of the things it claims.

If people are just in the "a" category here, well, more power to you. May you make all the paper, and lose none of the skrill. You may be adding to what gives this industry a bad name, but cheers none the less. Everyone's got to eat.
HerthaYid

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:37:25 PM

Honestly do not believe bittrex will happen. When is this announcement? Wasn't there supposed to be one a few days ago too, that never happened.
plastical

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:41:35 PM

Well Im calling it: this coin will go no where in development but its fine cause the sheeps will pump the price up to about 50-100$ before everybody realizes that this project is a fucking scam and was just built in mind to pump up the price to such a level that the devs could cash out and be rich lmao! well i got 140 coins from 2nd and only airdrop! I bought 200 at 0.70$ and sold 250 at 5$ bought back 100 at 3.45$ I m in kind of a good situation but this coin is definately a scam looking at the wealth distribution: the dev still holds 90% of the entire premined coins: look for your-selves! The devs are smart enough that they wont dump at such low prices considering the limited supply it was intentionally made as the price will pump up and increase at a much faster rate so..

Look at the rich list in ETHD 90% belonging to 60 address most of those if not all belong to dev! and their close friends lol
link to wealth distribution in ethd:
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/ETHD/richlist.php
Shares yet to be mined are only 7% left

A very well thought out planned scam so good that the dev will actually become around multi Million dollars rich once the price goes anywhere above 50$ lol.
 total supply- 4.2Million ethd
I myself will sell most of my coins at 10$ if it ever reaches there! will keep only 100 coins casue I dont give a damn if it goes to zero!

I agree. I've no further expectations other than watching the price back to $5 and sell. Not sure it will ever reach $10 considering these 2 days volumes and the price drop occurred...
_Crypto_Knight_

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:44:29 PM

We are going to moon

What exchange is that?? Shocked
gmerk

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:44:59 PM

i think cryptopia is not bad ,better than nova and coinexchange,, come on ,everyone is waiting ,show up and say some words,i won't kill you .

even polo would be a good exchange to get on too, really just any major exchange would be nice

This kind of outrageous childish pie in the sky talk is toxic to a coin. Keep your expectations in gauge with reality. Poloniex? Really? Bittrex? You think those exchanges are hot to trot on adding altcoins? Jesus.

Dear King, you have my respect, and I'm sorry for being childish (true), but I couldn't help it...  Smiley
It's so obvious that something scammy is going on here, even a child would see it...

I guess what I'm saying was less directed at you and more directed at the crypto community in general. I see alot of newbies and veterans with newb mindsets that claim every-single-coin they invest in is going to Poloniex/Bittrex, using this as a very transparent way to pump. It's embarrassing as a real investor to know I'm surrounded by children who think every coin they see is getting on Poloniex and Bittrex. I guess this environment keeps out the normies and the weak hands (since they lose all their money fast and early) but I still think many people need to get their expectations right and trade according to those expectations instead of expecting coins which have ran 50x to go up even faster. I still have some ETHD but I've pared my position significantly since the run up from 10k. If you aren't taking profits and sitting on house money here you honestly deserve whatever comes next.

This is really hard to take seriously, you're claiming to be a "real investor" in a sea of children with weak hands. And yet you're invested in this extremely obvious, over the top scam with ponzi like attributes? Wut. The only thing I can think when reading some of the posts on this thread (including yours King) is that people are either a) just along for the ride knowing full well this is a ridiculous scam of a project and want to make money along the way while people pump it, or b) greed and or ignorance has made you so blind (maybe sub intelligent), that you're reading the things this dev puts out in the whitepaper, website, and tweets and ignoring the overly awkward and ridiculous claims he/they make, the obvious terminology and verbiage rip off from the Byzantium project, and lack of even once laying out HOW ETHD would do ANY of the things it claims.

If people are just in the "a" category here, well, more power to you. May you make all the paper, and lose none of the skrill. You may be adding to what gives this industry a bad name, but cheers none the less. Everyone's got to eat.

Welcome to the altcoin-market...  Smiley

ValorDrake

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:47:55 PM

Fair  Cool
gmerk

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:56:54 PM

Fair  Cool

I know...

Now, go sell your car, buy ethd, and HODL...

tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:59:19 PM

Price seems to have stabilized recently, hovering around 71k
EthereumDARK got a lot of attentions since as we can see 365 page, people believe prices will keep rising for. I think this is the best time to buy ETHD because price's still cheap.
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:03:14 PM

Price seems to have stabilized recently, hovering around 71k
EthereumDARK got a lot of attentions since as we can see 365 page, people believe prices will keep rising for. I think this is the best time to buy ETHD because price's still cheap.

are you even read the comments ?
many people afraid that the dev will not deliver what he promised for.
and he said a major change will happen soon and 2 days later(which is today).
but yet,he did not online even once and clarify everything about it.
other than that,price keep declining due to fear of scam.
it is still cheap in your opinion ? while dev did not fullfill their promises
gonza2112

Activity: 63

Spanish Translator

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:06:56 PM

Looking forward for the next airdrop, already bought some. Go ETHD!
musie

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:09:37 PM

People call scame, but we don't know if it's a scame, maybe they will come up with a nice announcement or maybe not just be patient guys, do not sell your house yet Grin Grin.
fafelu1

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:12:25 PM

Looking forward for the next airdrop, already bought some. Go ETHD!

Once this gets back to 4-5 am selling. The Dev team are fed in the head.
promo25

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:24:14 PM

Why is this airdrop so important for u guys ?
I prefer some other hot news Smiley

Lets Go THD !!!

Because I sold it at the top and made +600$ out of thin air  Grin

The coin is just another copycat, price went up because it has ethereum on the name.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:26:11 PM

EthereumDARK-ETHD: Blasting to 100USD after announcement?

Some have already bought their brand new lambo, and others are waiting for the next massive pump on ETHD (EthereumDARK-ETHD). The pump is expected as the DEV is going to come with a brand new announcement which will rocket up the price and usage of ETHD.

Some speculations which are currently going regarding to ETHD:

The dev is on his private Island and has abandoned the project
The dev is working on the coin and announcement
The dev is pushing the price down so he can buy more before announcing

http://bitcoin2euro.com/ethereumdark-ethd-blasting-100usd-announcement/

If you haven't already cashed out, don't forget to sell the news... Cheesy

crypto5

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:28:23 PM

We are going to moon

https://gyazo.com/7e8cc276958b75a51448ed085e022d70

nice try btw
crafty

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:28:27 PM

Unfortunately, I was supporting this coin and the devs, however I need to say this. After waiting for weeks patiently and not posting here anything about airdrop, I will have to say this is the best scam in recent days. They did not complete the second airdrop, neither did they come back to say they are done with distribution. I am sure 100s of us did not receive a single coin and yet they threatened to ban people who asked about the airdrop here.

They realized the pump is too strong and decided not to distribute anything and may probably already have dumped everything they had. Sad to see this happening. Not fair airdrop, dev keeping all the coins for himself and no future plans to develop coin and its usefulness.

One more of the sad stories. Now only if we get the airdrop we will believe in the dev and his intentions to be fair with all of us.

Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: