Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:24:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416511 times)
gmerk

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:22:16 PM

i think cryptopia is not bad ,better than nova and coinexchange,, come on ,everyone is waiting ,show up and say some words,i won't kill you .

even polo would be a good exchange to get on too, really just any major exchange would be nice

Nah, polo has low volume, we need something bigger.
We could go to nasdaq, but then we would lose anonymity...

This kind of outrageous childish pie in the sky talk is toxic to a coin. Keep your expectations in gauge with reality. Poloniex? Really? Bittrex? You think those exchanges are hot to trot on adding altcoins? Jesus.

Dear King, you have my respect, and I'm sorry for being childish (true), but I couldn't help it...  Smiley
It's so obvious that something scammy is going on here, even a child would see it...
Besides, we need some humor now that everyone is so tense.

BTW, I just received the 3rd airdrop of 1000 ethd, thanks dev!
Now waiting for airdrop #4.  Grin

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raymond197682

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:25:33 PM

Why is this airdrop so important for u guys ?
I prefer some other hot news Smiley

Lets Go THD !!!
pralala22

Activity: 158

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:28:23 PM

The first two airdrops were one after another , now that the price is up don't hold your breath guys , just sayin' . This paper makes people crazy
mxplwd

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:30:02 PM

Does this project have detail plan or whitepaper? Dev is not very active here.
CryptoNobleman

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:31:48 PM

i think cryptopia is not bad ,better than nova and coinexchange,, come on ,everyone is waiting ,show up and say some words,i won't kill you .

even polo would be a good exchange to get on too, really just any major exchange would be nice

This kind of outrageous childish pie in the sky talk is toxic to a coin. Keep your expectations in gauge with reality. Poloniex? Really? Bittrex? You think those exchanges are hot to trot on adding altcoins? Jesus.

Dear King, you have my respect, and I'm sorry for being childish (true), but I couldn't help it...  Smiley
It's so obvious that something scammy is going on here, even a child would see it...

HEY, MAN, WHAT DO U MEAN? THERE WAS ALREADY AIRDROP 3? SOME PEOPLE HERE DID NOT RECEIVE THEIR ETHD FOR AIRDOP 2 o_o
bongmaphieubac

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:32:35 PM

The first two airdrops were one after another , now that the price is up don't hold your breath guys , just sayin' . This paper makes people crazy
no more airdrop , i think dev will no free airdrop .

we just can buy ETHD on exchange .
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:32:35 PM

Dear King, you have my respect, and I'm sorry for being childish (true), but I couldn't help it...  Smiley

Now waiting for airdrop #4.  Grin

I guess what I'm saying was less directed at you and more directed at the crypto community in general. I see alot of newbies and veterans with newb mindsets that claim every-single-coin they invest in is going to Poloniex/Bittrex, using this as a very transparent way to pump. It's embarrassing as a real investor to know I'm surrounded by children who think every coin they see is getting on Poloniex and Bittrex. I guess this environment keeps out the normies and the weak hands (since they lose all their money fast and early) but I still think many people need to get their expectations right and trade according to those expectations instead of expecting coins which have ran 50x to go up even faster. I still have some ETHD but I've pared my position significantly since the run up from 10k. If you aren't taking profits and sitting on house money here you honestly deserve whatever comes next.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
kaedcoin

Activity: 408

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:33:33 PM

Buy FUD sell FOMO.
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:37:28 PM

HEY, MAN, WHAT DO U MEAN? THERE WAS ALREADY AIRDROP 3? SOME PEOPLE HERE DID NOT RECEIVE THEIR ETHD FOR AIRDOP 2 o_o
it is very clear that 3rd airdrop has not started yet,
he's trolling you,just do not bother and waste your time with him.
and i believe there will be no more airdrop since the dev stop sending it when we are at 2nd airdrop.
so,more likely it's impossible to see 3rd because 2nd airdrop has not done yet
123Bitcoin.nl

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:40:15 PM

ETHD will it hit 100USD after the announcement?
http://bitcoin2euro.com/ethereumdark-ethd-blasting-100usd-announcement/
spinnycat

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:56:51 PM

Just try and be patient guys, we have been fortunate to have at least one full airdrop (number two seems people were still waiting for completion on), and I am sure we will hear from the dev or community manager in good time. Its a weekend after all, and if anyone needs rest its the community manager, the guy was posting day and night replying to peoples' queries.

I am not shilling or anything, or talking about golden lambos or price rises. Everyone needs to make their own assessment and research and invest based on that.

What I will probably do when I get time though is take a good look at the block explorer and look for the biggest movements, that would be of interest to me I think.

I think what the dev achieved initially was beyond his wildest expectations, if the dev was new to the crypto world.

Be proud Istri, I'm trying Wink

Btc: 16P9EwMg6TZmpPDNUvuViMEZfE9f3fpAbV
jhhansen

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:00:42 PM

hello,

From the members who already received coins, is it possible to confirm it and how many did you received?
What is the criteria to receive coins besides are within airdrop date? BItcointalk user rank?

Everyone will be given different amounts. During Airdrop 1 and the beginning of 2, we gave out anywhere from 40-450 coins, the price for ETHD then was between 3-7 cents.

Today's market value depending on time, exchange, etc.... is around 30-50 cents/coin. This will bring the number of coins given out down by about 10X, meaning we will be giving out between 10-70 coins per member.

If during airdrop 3, price goes down, there will be more coins given. If price goes up, then less will be given. We think that it is best to hold, but you can do whatever you want buy/sell, it is up to you. We suggest holding because the ones who got coins during airdrop #1 really benefited. If this happens again, and price keeps raising, those who hold their coins from airdrop #2 will see the same benefits.

Please note: There are more ways to earn coins. Read the main page for distribution and bounty info. You have many other ways to earn coins and a lot more coins then airdrops if you do something very beneficial for ETHD.

The amount of people who signed up for the airdrop has increased drastically as has the price. This means that the amount of coins to distribute has gone done. The devs have been clear about this from the beginning.

This makes absolutely no sense. The value of the coin does not affect the % of coins set aside for airdrops.

If 10% of coins are set aside for airdrops, they remain just as many coins no matter if they are valued at 1 cent or $10.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
Yousday

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:07:27 PM

hello,

From the members who already received coins, is it possible to confirm it and how many did you received?
What is the criteria to receive coins besides are within airdrop date? BItcointalk user rank?

Everyone will be given different amounts. During Airdrop 1 and the beginning of 2, we gave out anywhere from 40-450 coins, the price for ETHD then was between 3-7 cents.

Today's market value depending on time, exchange, etc.... is around 30-50 cents/coin. This will bring the number of coins given out down by about 10X, meaning we will be giving out between 10-70 coins per member.

If during airdrop 3, price goes down, there will be more coins given. If price goes up, then less will be given. We think that it is best to hold, but you can do whatever you want buy/sell, it is up to you. We suggest holding because the ones who got coins during airdrop #1 really benefited. If this happens again, and price keeps raising, those who hold their coins from airdrop #2 will see the same benefits.

Please note: There are more ways to earn coins. Read the main page for distribution and bounty info. You have many other ways to earn coins and a lot more coins then airdrops if you do something very beneficial for ETHD.

The amount of people who signed up for the airdrop has increased drastically as has the price. This means that the amount of coins to distribute has gone done. The devs have been clear about this from the beginning.

This makes absolutely no sense. The value of the coin does not affect the % of coins set aside for airdrops.

If 10% of coins are set aside for airdrops, they remain just as many coins no matter if they are valued at 1 cent or $10.

If the devs are talking about the total amount of coins to be distributed going down when prices rise, you are right Jhhansen.

If the mean to say that the total number of coins distributed per candidate goes down when prices are up, it does make sens right???
blankz13

Activity: 67

https://www.facebook.com/shamim.ansari.7334

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 03:08:01 PM

Well Im calling it: this coin will go no where in development but its fine cause the sheeps will pump the price up to about 50-100$ before everybody realizes that this project is a fucking scam and was just built in mind to pump up the price to such a level that the devs could cash out and be rich lmao! well i got 140 coins from 2nd and only airdrop! I bought 200 at 0.70$ and sold 250 at 5$ bought back 100 at 3.45$ I m in kind of a good situation but this coin is definately a scam looking at the wealth distribution: the dev still holds 90% of the entire premined coins: look for your-selves! The devs are smart enough that they wont dump at such low prices considering the limited supply it was intentionally made as the price will pump up and increase at a much faster rate so..

Look at the rich list in ETHD 90% belonging to 60 address most of those if not all belong to dev! and their close friends lol
link to wealth distribution in ethd:
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/ETHD/richlist.php
Shares yet to be mined are only 7% left

A very well thought out planned scam so good that the dev will actually become around multi Million dollars rich once the price goes anywhere above 50$ lol.
 total supply- 4.2Million ethd
I myself will sell most of my coins at 10$ if it ever reaches there! will keep only 100 coins casue I dont give a damn if it goes to zero!

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jhhansen

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:11:57 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 03:23:58 PM by jhhansen

hello,

If the devs are talking about the total amount of coins to be distributed going down when prices rise, you are right Jhhansen.

If the mean to say that the total number of coins distributed per candidate goes down when prices are up, it does make sens right???

From page 1:

Quote from: abi18
Distributions

★10% for dev team (3.33% each)
★5% Marketing PR
★5% Free give aways in reward system
★5% To anyone who helps us gets listed on any exchange (We will divide this for members who work together, 1% per exchange)
★10% Bounties & Airdrops 1, 2, 3 and 4 (Final), (Airdrop 2 starts at 20k views, 3 and 4 will be announced soon)
★5% To help us pay for developments: (Creating merchant service, Smart Cards, Shopping platform and more)
★10% For development help: (Redesigned wallets, adding masternodes, cryptography, etc)
★5% To ensure block chain runs smooth (After all distributions are handed out, we will decide as a community on what to do with these coins)
★10% For Mods and translators (Each one gets paid once or twice a week, until supply is over)
★5% Lottery program. 4 winners per week. (Program length 156 weeks. Award amount = 336 coins per winner)

10% of coins. Not 10% of initial value. As confirmed by the line of Lottery program.

If they change the rules they lose all credibility.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
hamzaa2366

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:24:06 PM

ETHD will it hit 100USD after the announcement?

hello
i Downloaded ETHD Wallet , an I Want To Participate In The Next Air Drops .. what is the next ??  Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin
Dimmadont

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:27:07 PM

From page 1:

Distributions

★5% Marketing PR
★5% To anyone who helps us gets listed on any exchange (We will divide this for members who work together, 1% per exchange)
★10% Bounties & Airdrops 1, 2, 3 and 4 (Final), (Airdrop 2 starts at 20k views, 3 and 4 will be announced soon)
★5% To help us pay for developments: (Creating merchant service, Smart Cards, Shopping platform and more)
★10% For development help: (Redesigned wallets, adding masternodes, cryptography, etc)
★5% To ensure block chain runs smooth (After all distributions are handed out, we will decide as a community on what to do with these coins)
★10% For Mods and translators (Each one gets paid once or twice a week, until supply is over)
★5% Lottery program. 4 winners per week. (Program length 156 weeks. Award amount = 336 coins per winner)

10% of coins. Not 10% of initial value. As confirmed by the line of Lottery program.

Dude. If more people join that means less coins per person, that's what they meant by getting less coins. Doesn't mean the total amount of coins is lower.
jhhansen

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:28:15 PM

From page 1:

Distributions

★5% Marketing PR

Dude. If more people join that means less coins per person, that's what they meant by getting less coins. Doesn't mean the total amount of coins is lower.

Did you read his post? Here:

"If during airdrop 3, price goes down, there will be more coins given. If price goes up, then less will be given."

faustmeister

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:36:02 PM

Price seems to have stabilized recently, hovering around 71k
123Bitcoin.nl

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:01:16 PM

EthereumDARK-ETHD: Blasting to 100USD after announcement?

Some have already bought their brand new lambo, and others are waiting for the next massive pump on ETHD (EthereumDARK-ETHD). The pump is expected as the DEV is going to come with a brand new announcement which will rocket up the price and usage of ETHD.

Some speculations which are currently going regarding to ETHD:

The dev is on his private Island and has abandoned the project
The dev is working on the coin and announcement
The dev is pushing the price down so he can buy more before announcing

Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: