Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:47:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416511 times)
emersonlogan62

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:13:29 AM

Will be airdrop #3 soon or never, any news?

Probably never
True. After seeing such a price dev team are now greedy and decided to not giving away free coin. And yes only less than 5% people get their reward during the 2nd airdrop. Make me wrong through a logical debate.

Are you serious?

If you want to be proven wrong, you should first give at least a tiny bit of proof of why you think you are correct? "less than 5%" - I would like to see your logic behind that statement.
Okay, first of all don't try to find logic in every thing,this is just common sense.
How?
Find the date when airdrop 2 started
Dig into this thread and read from there when the first person confirmed his airdrop.
Now from an average, let's say there were 300 airdrop request  
Did you find 10% confirmation till this page?
Let's say dev sent 10 airdrop per day from the start. If so, then there would be at least 150 tx generated at the same value,exactly same amount for all.
Dig into the block explorer , how many tx Id you can consider as airdrop? Go back to tx history.

They're still sending, ok then where is the recent tx Id for the airdrop? I don't ask dev to post here, Bcoz there should be a proof in blckchain.

And let's count how many people Rcvd airdrop 2

5% or 50%, the number would be significantly low!

Now call me fudder , spammer , I simply dnt care if u  dnt have something for explain.

Really sorry for shit English
this is really 100% legit question that need to get answered ! If really deva is busy sending the airdrops ! where is the TX id to prove that ! it is really easy all you have to do it to post the address you are making the airdrop with and anyone can track it  if you do not have the time ! So it will only take you 1 min to do so . I hope you reply on this matter . Wink

I Applied for airdrop 2 on time. and still waiting.  I sent Pm but not answer.

Try to lookup your answers in exchanges after few days ..

That logic does not hold up though, because the airdrops have differed in value, based on what people have written during these weeks. So you can't look for 150 orders of same value.

And most people do not write a post saying "Hey, I got my airdrop, thanks!" - mostly only people who didn't get anything yet, write a post.

I understand your thinking now, even though your assumptions are not on point, at least it is easier to respond to those with logic. Saying "less than 5%" without backing it up is just a worthless statement.

I was laughing while i read your comments. Airdrops are always same in value, just ask 10 people to provide their round 2 trx proof. I hope at least 5 people will response.
I wish my thinking is wrong,but you know there is a reason why i am worried. A LOT OF PRE MINED ARE STILL CARRIED BY FEW CENTRALIZED HANDS

Airdrops are not always the same in value. Sr. Members always receive a larger airdrops than jr members and newbies. That's with every airdrop that I've seen. In addition, each project is different. Each project can distribute an airdrop in any variation that they choose.

There are so many newbies complaining about the airdrops that now I understand why some projects don't include newbies in their airdrops. Just be happy that the devs decided to include newbies in this airdrop. Instead of begging and complaining about not receiving any airdrops, go to an exchange and buy some. If other projects look at this thread and see all of the newbies complaining about free coins and when they will receive them, those projects might decide to ban all newbies for their own airdrops.
Okay lets consider your comment.
Now have a look when Airdrop started and when ended

UPDATE: Due to a very high demand for airdrops that we have been receiving, please have patience, you will all receive your coins shortly (If you do not get them within 30 mins expect them to be sent within a few hours or within the next 2-3 days at the most. Thank you for your patience)

NOTE: DO NOT POST ADDRESSES HERE

UPDATE: AIRDROP #2 is over

-snip..
[/b]

Round 2 ended within less than a week, now you're sending drops since over 2 weeks ??may be you say there were too many request for the airdrop? show me only 10 proof or tx till date.

If you consider this as FUD, you're just fucking your own, now, look bellow
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/ETHD/richlist.php?count=250
This is the list of top 250 holder, and the 250th number (Last in thhe richlist) address carried around 450 ETHD coin. (from 51-250 address only represent 10% total supply,it means no fucking airdrop2 was happened )

now if you have no thoughts and problem about a fair airdrop , you're just slowly dragging into hell.

Less than 3% supply yet to be minted , and top 10 addresses holding over 50% total supply!! top 50 addresses holding over 85% total supply!

Is this a joke to you if somebody asked for his missing airdrop? then i want to see you cry very soon. mark my word.

Somehow this is true based on my situation,because i am waiting since 16 days and received nothing.I can only hope ,,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vegita1233

Activity: 127
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:16:27 AM

Wow this coin is really amazing.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Airdrop to BTC holders
crafty

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:22:12 AM

Probably never
True. After seeing such a price dev team are now greedy and decided to not giving away free coin. And yes only less than 5% people get their reward during the 2nd airdrop. Make me wrong through a logical debate.

Are you serious?

If you want to be proven wrong, you should first give at least a tiny bit of proof of why you think you are correct? "less than 5%" - I would like to see your logic behind that statement.
Okay, first of all don't try to find logic in every thing,this is just common sense.
How?
Dig into this thread and read from there when the first person confirmed his airdrop.
Let's say dev sent 10 airdrop per day from the start. If so, then there would be at least 150 tx generated at the same value,exactly same amount for all.
Dig into the block explorer , how many tx Id you can consider as airdrop? Go back to tx history.

They're still sending, ok then where is the recent tx Id for the airdrop? I don't ask dev to post here, Bcoz there should be a proof in blckchain.

Now call me fudder , spammer , I simply dnt care if u  dnt have something for explain.

this is really 100% legit question that need to get answered ! If really deva is busy sending the airdrops ! where is the TX id to prove that ! it is really easy all you have to do it to post the address you are making the airdrop with and anyone can track it  if you do not have the time ! So it will only take you 1 min to do so . I hope you reply on this matter . Wink

That logic does not hold up though, because the airdrops have differed in value, based on what people have written during these weeks. So you can't look for 150 orders of same value.

And most people do not write a post saying "Hey, I got my airdrop, thanks!" - mostly only people who didn't get anything yet, write a post.

I understand your thinking now, even though your assumptions are not on point, at least it is easier to respond to those with logic. Saying "less than 5%" without backing it up is just a worthless statement.

I was laughing while i read your comments. Airdrops are always same in value, just ask 10 people to provide their round 2 trx proof. I hope at least 5 people will response.
I wish my thinking is wrong,but you know there is a reason why i am worried. A LOT OF PRE MINED ARE STILL CARRIED BY FEW CENTRALIZED HANDS

Airdrops are not always the same in value. Sr. Members always receive a larger airdrops than jr members and newbies. That's with every airdrop that I've seen. In addition, each project is different. Each project can distribute an airdrop in any variation that they choose.

There are so many newbies complaining about the airdrops that now I understand why some projects don't include newbies in their airdrops. Just be happy that the devs decided to include newbies in this airdrop. Instead of begging and complaining about not receiving any airdrops, go to an exchange and buy some. If other projects look at this thread and see all of the newbies complaining about free coins and when they will receive them, those projects might decide to ban all newbies for their own airdrops.

UPDATE: Due to a very high demand for airdrops that we have been receiving, please have patience, you will all receive your coins shortly (If you do not get them within 30 mins expect them to be sent within a few hours or within the next 2-3 days at the most. Thank you for your patience)

-snip..
[/b]

Round 2 ended within less than a week, now you're sending drops since over 2 weeks ??may be you say there were too many request for the airdrop? show me only 10 proof or tx till date.

This is the list of top 250 holder, and the 250th number (Last in thhe richlist) address carried around 450 ETHD coin. (from 51-250 address only represent 10% total supply,it means no fucking airdrop2 was happened )

now if you have no thoughts and problem about a fair airdrop , you're just slowly dragging into hell.

Less than 3% supply yet to be minted , and top 10 addresses holding over 50% total supply!! top 50 addresses holding over 85% total supply!

Is this a joke to you if somebody asked for his missing airdrop? then i want to see you cry very soon. mark my word.

Somehow this is true based on my situation,because i am waiting since 16 days and received nothing.I can only hope ,,

Have patience guys. I am sure they will distribute airdrop. I have not lost hope and faith. They will distribute airdrop. I will report when I get it.

kl0ndike

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:23:29 AM

Love to see this community grow and a great price emerge!

x-road

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:36:48 AM

You may speculate with all the situations, as smart people you know what to do.
We saw a lot of coins with perfect WP and roadmap + development, some of them can't even reach  $1 in half of year.
Be wise....
sky2600

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:42:57 AM

You may speculate with all the situations, as smart people you know what to do.
We saw a lot of coins with perfect WP and roadmap + development, some of them can't even reach  $1 in half of year.
Be wise....

A large community with an active dev makes a world of difference...not to mention a familiar name and extremely low coin supply  Grin

Cheers!
BiarryFace

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:47:39 AM

Does the airdrop #2 of etheruem dark finished? I hope I can joined the next airdrop if ethd has.
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:49:54 AM

I know there are more questions than answers in this coin. But if you are really a good trader you ride that wave like you're a cowboy in a bad ass bull. What that means is hodl the main bulk of your coins and trade some to profit then when you see the signs of a multi-headed dragon heading your way, dump the shieet like you have a never than before. Win-win solution.  Stop bitchin about WP, road map and whatnot. Join the ride and make a killing with it and be bloody smart!!!!!!!!  

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
DigitalTrader0420

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:57:26 AM

where can i find mining info?
xaxzhojen

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:05:57 AM

The Great EthereumDark has rizen
ojeck

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:26:13 AM

where can i find mining info?

Please, read the first page.
Gully Bop

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:33:42 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto, is behind ETHD.  Roll Eyes Huh Roll Eyes
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:37:47 AM

Now all the airdrop participants will receive 5 coins each because the price has risen so much. Kudos to all the people the received the airdrop when it was 20 cents, ride that wave!

Campaign Manager (2018)
Accountsell

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:59:21 AM

Probably never

Are you serious?

How?

-snip..
[/b]

Have patience guys. I am sure they will distribute airdrop. I have not lost hope and faith. They will distribute airdrop. I will report when I get it.
Yes i know, they will distribute. Just count the number of newbie shilled continue bumping this thread from the start.people are fool Huh?
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:12:36 AM

The Great EthereumDark has rizen

I didn't expect that Ethereum Dark would exceed my expectation, Maybe there is a secret behind this project and I am predicting that the value would rise up more up to $10 - $20+. ANd right now its time to buy more while the value is cheap for longterm.

And I think the value would be the same as Bitcoin Dark. What do you think guys? If yes, then it will be an history the demand of the supply is limited.
CyraxMax

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:25:56 AM

People behind this coin will be very rich soon. Beware the dump.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:34:50 AM

People behind this coin will be very rich soon. Beware the dump.
Lol. The dump was about to happen whatever the reason is .just be ready fpr a big dump anytime soon. I think the Hype of price is over and it will gping to pump again after some big news .

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
abi18 (OP)

Activity: 126

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 04:40:16 AM

Reminder: We will be making an important announcement within 2 days. Stay tuned.

Also, for those of you who do not know. We are live on tradesatoshi.
ponkhi

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:42:44 AM

Reminder: We will be making an important announcement within 2 days. Stay tuned.

Awesome! Looking forward to this!!  Cool
mikejonesok

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:43:43 AM

Shocked Thanks for the update!
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: