Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:00:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 [447] 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416511 times)
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:47:31 PM

Is this even true?

There's a 3rd ongoing EthereumDark airdrop

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdr8X5fnmbLEoIHmvR_DLn0eYfHHRMmgJL2aWzRc0UcJhRSlg/viewform?c=0&w=1

I doubt if this is true.

Joined Airdrop 3 , thanks dev

You clearly need to read.... we just posted it wasnt legit and that you shouldnt join it, as dev hasnt released airdrop 3 yet...

Airdrop 3 i believe in dev , hes not lying to US

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cjrst8

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:52:03 PM

Is this even true?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdr8X5fnmbLEoIHmvR_DLn0eYfHHRMmgJL2aWzRc0UcJhRSlg/viewform?c=0&w=1

I doubt if this is true.

You clearly need to read.... we just posted it wasnt legit and that you shouldnt join it, as dev hasnt released airdrop 3 yet...

I believe in DEV too, have since I joined this project before airdrop 2 happened, but dev has not posted an airdrop 3 yet, so who knows who you sent your ETH to, but it wasnt dev, and you wont get ETHD for it

nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:54:33 PM

i really start to think it was a trap ...

What was a trap?

Current supply of the old coin: 3,019,312
Current Supply of new token: 4,200,000

Do the math

Here is the explorer for the receiving address:  http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/ETHD/address.php?address=RUdzsJcyaAMG38NisNnwJvT98bU15vwqRM

Why are there coins outgoing from here?  Are they going to exchanges where the old coin is still traded?

More importantly, why on earth would anyone do a coinswap at this point?  If you have the old coin, just sell it on coinexchange.  If you really want ETHD, take the proceeds and doubly your amount owned on EtherDelta.  

I haven't been following the discussion about the technical reason for the coin swap. What was it that technically requires this coin swap?

Bingo.  Who knows.  I assume people send their ethd to the dev, he sends them the tokens, and essentially when the coinswap is over, any existing ethd on the old chain is worthless. This whole thing defeats the purpose of a decentralized blockchain.  This new token is just currency created out of thin air.  I wonder if these exchanges even know what is happening.  If they did they would halt trading.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:57:05 PM

They are going for the trebble, 1st scam ETHD, 2nd scam send us your old ETHD still no tokens since i sent mine on Oct 13th, c89f6f3fe470a4d1b4469d68546d2c933eac7f7204b055bcf44b0dacf2e81f8c 3rd scam ETHD token...... devs ucked off bunch of thieving unts......
First you are scamming or fudding second you are hidding in a newbie account third leave this this for what you are doing. If you have done it correctly you will receive your swap tokens if not just make fud and fud.
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:58:17 PM

Is this even true?

I doubt if this is true.

I believe in DEV too, have since I joined this project before airdrop 2 happened, but dev has not posted an airdrop 3 yet, so who knows who you sent your ETH to, but it wasnt dev, and you wont get ETHD for it

I have no idea , but who knows this is our only chance to get the airdrop 3 before its too late. The dev promised to post Airdrop 3 anytime
cjrst8

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:00:36 PM

Is this even true?

I doubt if this is true.

I have no idea , but who knows this is our only chance to get the airdrop 3 before its too late. The dev promised to post Airdrop 3 anytime

but dev didnt post that link is my point.... he didnt announce anything yet for airdrop 3...

p1987

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:16:01 PM

Yes, people check this, then advertised a couple of months ago.

https://twitter.com/CryptoAirdrops/status/909863368382697477     Angry Angry
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:19:36 PM

How to send your new ETHD Tokens from EtherDelta to your My Ether Wallet:

1. Your EtherDelta (ED) Account should always have a little ETH, otherwise it won't work.
2. You have to first withdraw your ETHD from EtherDelta. You do this by clicking on the "Withdraw" at the top.
3. You enter the amount of tokens that you would like to withdraw in the space for "Amount" and then you click on the blue withdraw button.
4. When the tokens have been withdrawn from the exchange, you can then transfer them to your My Ether Wallet.
4. The next step is to click on the "Transfer" button at the top.
5. Enter your My Ether Wallet Address in the space for address.
6. Enter the amount of tokens that you would like to transfer and click Transfer.

And that's all there is to it. It really isn't difficult, it's just different. Once you try it a few times, it will actually be pretty easy to use.

Yes very simple, only it does not work. If I want to transfer ETHD form EtherDelta to CoinExchange for example, Etherdelta tells me that the CoinExchange deposit address is invalid.

Why would you want to transfer ETHD from EtherDelta to CoinExchange? EtherDelta is the only exchange that the new ETHD is trading on. You can't just transfer your coins to any exchange that you want. Only when the new ETHD is listed on CoinExchange will you be able to transfer it there. If you read what I posted, it says, How to send your new ETHD Tokens from EtherDelta to your MEW. It doesn't say how to send your new ETHD to CoinExchange Wink

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
crypt0kid

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:22:13 PM

1. Your EtherDelta (ED) Account should always have a little ETH, otherwise it won't work.
2. You have to first withdraw your ETHD from EtherDelta. You do this by clicking on the "Withdraw" at the top.
3. You enter the amount of tokens that you would like to withdraw in the space for "Amount" and then you click on the blue withdraw button.
4. When the tokens have been withdrawn from the exchange, you can then transfer them to your My Ether Wallet.
6. Enter the amount of tokens that you would like to transfer and click Transfer.

And that's all there is to it. It really isn't difficult, it's just different. Once you try it a few times, it will actually be pretty easy to use.

WHATS UP MAN

Not much. How is it going with you?

feelingfroggy

Activity: 220
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:25:39 PM

LOTTERY WINNERS:

The following 5 members of our community were selected randomly. You have all won the weekly lottery giveaway. Please PM your MEW addresses to receive your tokens (1,000 tokens each)

1. epancis
2. papachill
3. feelingfroggy
4. Hopebright
5. HrN

Again, please make sure to send us your MEW addresses as soon as you can. You will have 2 days to claim your tokens.

Next Lottery will be given out on October 31st

Thank you.

Just sent MEW in for the airdrop.  Thanks!  I will let you guys know when I receive it.  Whoo Hoo

Still nothing showed up.  Any word on when payments will be sent? 

Thanks

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
crypt0kid

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:26:39 PM

Looking forward to this swap being over and the new token being listed on more exchanges. Right now it can be confusing for those who but on ether delta and try to move it to another exchange unless they've read about the swap here.

Confusing is an understatement.  I bought a bunch today on etherdelta.  Imagine my surprise when I realized I could not move any of the the coins out of the exchange.  The Dev should remove the list of supported exchanges.  Hell I downloaded the wallet from the website and still couldn't transfer the funds there since it was using the old system!  I'm sure this coin is going to the moon, with the sole exchange being the most confusing one to use.

It's not confusing at all. If you buy the new ETHD from EtherDelta, you can't send it back to the old wallet. You won't need your old wallet anymore. It is now an ERC20 Token and can only be stored in your My Ether Wallet. Only send the new ETHD Tokens to your My Ether Wallet.

1. Your EtherDelta (ED) Account should always have a little ETH in order to work.
2. Withdraw your newly purchased tokens from ED.
3. Click on Transfer
4. Enter your My Ether Wallet Address in the space for
5. Enter the amount of tokens that you would like to transfer and click Transfer.

That part is easy.  The confusing part is having to dig through a bitcointalk forum to find this info.  Neither the front page of this thread nor the website makes any mention of the fact that if you buy this coin on etherdelta, you are stuck using that exchange.  Lets not forget this coin is trading for twice the value on coinexchange.  Meanwhile I am stuck bagholding on EtherDelta while watching the price plummet.  These might as well be 2 separate coins.  I wonder how the people trading on the other exchanges are going to feel when they realized they their purchases are actually worth half.

They are 2 separate coins. The old ETHD and the new ETHD. The old coin will be worthless after November 10. That means everyone on CoinExchange will have to sell by November 10 or swap it, otherwise it will be worthless.

nsummy

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:50:48 PM

Looking forward to this swap being over and the new token being listed on more exchanges. Right now it can be confusing for those who but on ether delta and try to move it to another exchange unless they've read about the swap here.

Confusing is an understatement.  I bought a bunch today on etherdelta.  Imagine my surprise when I realized I could not move any of the the coins out of the exchange.  The Dev should remove the list of supported exchanges.  Hell I downloaded the wallet from the website and still couldn't transfer the funds there since it was using the old system!  I'm sure this coin is going to the moon, with the sole exchange being the most confusing one to use.

It's not confusing at all. If you buy the new ETHD from EtherDelta, you can't send it back to the old wallet. You won't need your old wallet anymore. It is now an ERC20 Token and can only be stored in your My Ether Wallet. Only send the new ETHD Tokens to your My Ether Wallet.

1. Your EtherDelta (ED) Account should always have a little ETH in order to work.
3. Click on Transfer
5. Enter the amount of tokens that you would like to transfer and click Transfer.

That part is easy.  The confusing part is having to dig through a bitcointalk forum to find this info.  Neither the front page of this thread nor the website makes any mention of the fact that if you buy this coin on etherdelta, you are stuck using that exchange.  Lets not forget this coin is trading for twice the value on coinexchange.  Meanwhile I am stuck bagholding on EtherDelta while watching the price plummet.  These might as well be 2 separate coins.  I wonder how the people trading on the other exchanges are going to feel when they realized they their purchases are actually worth half.

They are 2 separate coins. The old ETHD and the new ETHD. The old coin will be worthless after November 10. That means everyone on CoinExchange will have to sell by November 10 or swap it, otherwise it will be worthless.

Why are there coins going out of the account that the dev set up to accept payments for the coinswap?  Is he still trading?  I'm sure everyone on these exchanges will be happy when their investment is suddenly worthless.
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:51:32 PM

do you have bonus for early birds?
nsummy

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:52:43 PM

Yes very simple, only it does not work. If I want to transfer ETHD form EtherDelta to CoinExchange for example, Etherdelta tells me that the CoinExchange deposit address is invalid.

Why would you want to transfer ETHD from EtherDelta to CoinExchange? Wink

Take a look and see the difference in what the coins are traded at between the 2 exchanges.  CoinExchange is trading at almost double from EtherDelta.  I think its obvious why people would want to transfer.
muasachdientu9

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:54:43 PM

I just joined Airdrop 3 , hopefully i will get ETHD . I missed the chance to register Airdrop 1 & 2
chso

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 05:08:09 PM

EtherDelta is not good to trade. I hope ETHD will list on CoinExchange soon.
tb9179

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:09:15 PM

They are going for the trebble, 1st scam ETHD, 2nd scam send us your old ETHD still no tokens since i sent mine on Oct 13th, c89f6f3fe470a4d1b4469d68546d2c933eac7f7204b055bcf44b0dacf2e81f8c 3rd scam ETHD token...... devs ucked off bunch of thieving unts......

I also sent my coins on October 13th, but I did not see on the Ethd Homepage under Coinswap, that it goes down "further" to enter signature, trans-ID and more....!
I sent this data 2 weeks later and did not get any coins yet !! I have written Abi18 meanwhile 4 messages !!

I think, I will not get any more coins !!

I blame myself but he could still send it to me !! :-(  

crypt0kid

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:39:31 PM

3. Click on Transfer

Why are there coins going out of the account that the dev set up to accept payments for the coinswap?  Is he still trading?  I'm sure everyone on these exchanges will be happy when their investment is suddenly worthless.

Everyone should know by now that they either have to swap their coins or sell them by November 10. If they don't it'll be worthless. Everyone should know by now. Dev announced it last month and community members have been posting about it since last month. I don't know if you're new to the community or have just been on vacation, but everyone already knows about it. If you have the old coins from Nova or CoinExchange, you have to sell them, swap them or lose them. Nothing to complain about. Either sell your coins or swap them for the new ERC20 tokens. If you bought them from EtherDelta, then you have the new ones and you don't have to do anything.

crypt0kid

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:41:29 PM

I just joined Airdrop 3 , hopefully i will get ETHD . I missed the chance to register Airdrop 1 & 2

You aren't going to get anything. Airdrop three hasn't been announced yet.

Hopebright

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Stay true, stay humble.

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:33:54 PM

This coin is dead, dev is gone  Grin

If that's the case why are you here? Leave the thread, if you can't support atlest be quiet.

Without knowing anything please don't talk here. Crypto world is new to most people and people like you makes no sense at all. Have some respect by posting what is legit and meaningful, else please learn to keep quiet. 
Pages: « 1 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 [447] 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: