Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:50:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416534 times)
lpxcc

Activity: 462
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:21:16 PM

I am getting "We are currently doing maintenance on our registration tool and will currently not accept any new users. Welcome back later!" from novaexchange.

Nova has closed registration for new users from sometime now. You should try coinexchange. I think it is better and it allows new user registrations.

Not really, I tried to register a few days ago (i think 7 days ago) because it didn't work, either.
Minotaur81

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:49:21 PM

Yes Airdrop 2 is over.. But they said they will reward everyone who joined Airdrop 2 within the time period. So even if Airdrop 2 is over, they are still distributing coins and it just take time to send coins to so many addresses. I still wait for Airdrop 2, call me naive, but i still believe that we will receive our coins...
afrazium

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:49:47 PM

I told you few days ago:

"
Man.  I see a pattern here.  They askED you to download wallet, go to exchange to buy ETHD, and send PM to dev to get airdrop.  Wait days.  After days, still no airdrop.  And in the meantime, spreading  words to others to buy more ETHD, send to wallet and send PM to dev for airdrop...and wait. .. then nothing... "wait a couple more days, etc."

Then repeat pattern.   Only folks who benefits are the top 10 addresses like some folks said here.
"

they don't need to say buy more ETHD, the connotation is there.  

While I can't say anything is wrong here or not because I have not investigated anything, one thing I can definitely say is that nobody was told to buy anything from the exchange in order to take part in airdrop.

I have been part of both airdrops and dev has never told anyone to buy coins from exchange.

You may have misunderstood one thing: after 2nd airdrop was finished, some people were asking dev about how they can get the coins. Dev said the airdrop is over but they can still buy it from the exchange if they want. You can't blame dev for this.
I'm not spreading FUD my friends, and no-one asked me to buy that's correct
I joined this community because it's my first opportunity to adopt a promising crypto-currency at an early stage
Right now I'm not concerned about whether I get my share of free coins or not or even worried about the dumpers, because it's my opportunity to buy more if I truly believe in this coin
Problem is, for now there's nothing to backup my faith in it to develop some trust. I am only two months old in the crypto world, a very small investor and I come from a place where 1 dollar is worth a lot
I just don't want to get back to zero following faith with no brain. The dev is so busy doing charity work so he has no time to insure us that things are going in the good way before the whitepaper is on
If only cared about free airdrops I wouldn't waste my time and yours writing these essays

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
danspasiva

Activity: 417

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:53:17 PM

quick question here about POS.  When I receive a stake reward, do I then need to close my wallet, let the coins mature again, and then stake again?  Or do I just leave the wallet open 24/7 and the coins will mature even when open?  I read some conflicting info about this and I haven't used POS before ETHD so I am a bit confused.  Thanks to anyone who replies!
afrazium

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:04:59 PM

quick question here about POS.  When I receive a stake reward, do I then need to close my wallet, let the coins mature again, and then stake again?  Or do I just leave the wallet open 24/7 and the coins will mature even when open?  I read some conflicting info about this and I haven't used POS before ETHD so I am a bit confused.  Thanks to anyone who replies!
The wallet is open "Unlocked" by default
If you didn't already encrypt it, you don't need to worry
If you did, you need to unlock it first to start staking
Some posts mentioned that leaving it online is preferable not mandatory for staking, not sure about that

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
Aragorg

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrencies are awesome!

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:06:21 PM

I am leaving it on 24/7 and its been staking nicely Smiley

couple of stakes per day.

Greetings aragorg

ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:18:35 PM

how to participate the airdrop, the price increase dramatically, so I want to join or buy some...

The total supply is reasonable less than ETH, and pure pos can save a lot of energy .

That sounds like good idea.
If you need my advice & you missed the past 2 air Drops, buy as much as you can afford to buy, the price is now reasonable $0.40 (according to BTC price which is so low for now), you will bank  soon.
Imagine BTC price rise again to $4500+, that $0.40 now would equal $0.8 or even $1.00 soon for ETHD !!!

Spread the word guys, this will benefit all of us owners of ETHD
https://forum.bitcoin.com/alternative-cryptocurrencies-altcoins/ethereumdark-ethd-for-real-investors-only-pos-bounties-airdrop-3-t53611.html

Now since there will me some major changes in the distribution system, you need to make some decent effort to earn those ETHD, never give up, never too late with ETHD Wink
juhead

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:20:23 PM

Anyone know what this error means and how I can fix it? Thanks in advance.

Assertion Failed!

Program/C/Users/Username/Desktop/ethereumdark-qt.exe
File: src/kernel.cpp, Line 368

Expression: pindex->pprev || pindex-> GetBlockHash() == (!fTestNet ?
hashGenesisBlock : hashGenesisBlockTestNet)

I got the same error message while trying to opening my wallet. Strange, as i have run the wallet for several days without problems. Any luck on solving the issue?
802529er

Activity: 140

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:39:15 PM

how to participate the airdrop, the price increase dramatically, so I want to join or buy some...

The total supply is reasonable less than ETH, and pure pos can save a lot of energy .

That sounds like good idea.
If you need my advice & you missed the past 2 air Drops, buy as much as you can afford to buy, the price is now reasonable $0.40 (according to BTC price which is so low for now), you will bank  soon.
Imagine BTC price rise again to $4500+, that $0.40 now would equal $0.8 or even $1.00 soon for ETHD !!!

Spread the word guys, this will benefit all of us owners of ETHD
https://forum.bitcoin.com/alternative-cryptocurrencies-altcoins/ethereumdark-ethd-for-real-investors-only-pos-bounties-airdrop-3-t53611.html

Now since there will me some major changes in the distribution system, you need to make some decent effort to earn those ETHD, never give up, never too late with ETHD Wink

Where’s the info on the changes on distribution? Nothings been announced yet AFAIK

mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:43:28 PM

Assertion Failed!

I got the same error message while trying to opening my wallet. Strange, as i have run the wallet for several days without problems. Any luck on solving the issue?
my ETHD is working fine
i think you should check your block database maybe its corrupted  
delete the data bas but do not delete the wallet.dat file and your node list .conf file
then restart the wallet and let it sync from the scratch
i hope it solves the prob
database is in c:/users/yourusername/appdata/roaming/BitcoinCashScrypt    folder
i repeat do not delete the wallet.dat and BitcoinCashScrypt.conf file in this folder
brainsforbrunch

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:44:41 PM

anxiously waiting for airdrop #2 so i can stake it  Cool
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:57:07 PM

More airdrop coming to replace SCAM ICO applied and waiting for more detail i miss the first round .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Krakatoa87

Activity: 113

Akroma.ovh | Ether1.ovh EU/US/ASIA Mining Pools

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:18:42 PM

Assertion Failed!

Don't ask the so-called "dev" about this kind of shit, he probably have no clue about this, probably he doesn't even know how to write a single line of code...

I can't believe this shitcoin is still here, I keep reading here "wow the dev's doing such a great work"Huh  Huh
What did he do? He forked Novacoin http://www.github.com/abi2018/wz37da , don't even bother commenting it in github. His website is a premade one from: https://www.wix.com, what else did he do??? Well the "3" devs I mean...  Cheesy He didn't even know there was an explorer before I dropped the link here (by the way, it's not very hard to do a block explorer when you know how to code, just take time). A whitepaper? Pffff, not usefull as long as people buy his shit and don't ask to much questions....

He does not even bother communicating too much, it's too exhausting...

You should send him directly your money, it will be les exhausting for him than doing all this fake shit!
Do you know anyone in the top 10 accounts? http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/ETHD/richlist.php
Funny thing when you see that it represents 88.66% of all coins. In all other accounts there is around 340000 coins, which is also funny because everyone here seems to be only holding/buying but you could see there is around 200000 coins on sell just on coinexchange... Can't be the dev(s) making BTC out of you while you make lose some $ waiting from a word from him...

This world is full of dump! Sorry, I meant dumbs!

802529er

Activity: 140

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:21:37 PM

Assertion Failed!

Don't ask the so-called "dev" about this kind of shit, he probably have no clue about this, probably he doesn't even know how to write a single line of code...

I can't believe this shitcoin is still here, I keep reading here "wow the dev's doing such a great work"Huh  Huh
What did he do? He forked Novacoin http://www.github.com/abi2018/wz37da , don't even bother commenting it in github. His website is a premade one from: https://www.wix.com, what else did he do??? Well the "3" devs I mean...  Cheesy He didn't even know there was an explorer before I dropped the link here (by the way, it's not very hard to do a block explorer when you know how to code, just take time). A whitepaper? Pffff, not usefull as long as people buy his shit and don't ask to much questions....

You should send him directly your money, it will be les exhausting for him than doing all this fake shit!
Do you know anyone in the top 10 accounts? http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/ETHD/richlist.php
Funny thing when you see that it represents 88.66% of all coins. In all other accounts there is around 340000 coins, which is also funny because everyone here seems to be only holding/buying but you could see there is around 200000 coins on sell just on coinexchange... Can't be the dev(s) making BTC out of you while you make lose some $ waiting from a word from him...

And here we have the wild noob in its natural habitat, FUD throwing.

Look at the little one go, spreading as much FUD as it can.

Krakatoa87

Activity: 113

Akroma.ovh | Ether1.ovh EU/US/ASIA Mining Pools

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:28:54 PM

I'm just a one-eyed man in the kingdom of the blind.
And, oh, I've got a brain too!  Grin

skr-

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:37:33 PM

I wanna join the airdrop.
Maybe airdrop2 is over.
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:50:28 PM

Assertion Failed!

Sorry to tell you this, but you look so much butt hurt & i guess because you didn't get any of the previous Air Drops + you're so damn noob with 14 activity, how I'm supposed to believe the shit you're talking about !!!

Credibility needs a good history which you don't have, since you're so dam noob.
May be when you become member or something like that with a decent history in the forum i would take what you said into consideration till then, don't feel butt hurt & you still can get some ETHD, just don't be a conspiracy fan theorist.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:52:51 PM

I'm just a one-eyed man in the kingdom of the blind.
And, oh, I've got a brain too!  Grin
hello i have also send pm to the dev for air drop 4 days ago
i have checked my wallet its working and fully sync with the network but there are 0 balance
not yet received my coins i will wait 2 days more and then i conclude that i will get no airdrop and the talk from the dev was totally a lie
now i am seeing that ETHD price going down but slowly. i am not understanding that what dev is doing and what he is up to?
killa-007

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:58:05 PM

So looking at few pages all I can see is people begging for airdrops and saying they didnt get it. And all are dreaming this coins will be huge but there is nothing said about what is this coin and what it will be used. Whats the point of eth name since it has nothing to do with it. As an investor give me reason to buy it.  What new will this coin offer?

Telegram: @Rismondo
Twitter: @KlemenMlakar
 Genesis Coin fast, secure and flexible. Read more on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2332334.0
 *Image Removed*
Bakscher

Activity: 770

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 07:58:56 PM

Not bad payments go ...
When I here prishol thought coins will quickly come, but it's a pity it's not so and smells like a scam
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: