Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:48:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416511 times)
Tigran88

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 04:51:41 PM

Good project, good luck to dev, waiting for 3 Airdrop.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lukax8

Activity: 1554
Merit: 297

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 04:52:23 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 05:05:29 PM by lukax8

I asked to join the airdrop on September 19 but I did not receive anything, attached screenshots
I think the airdrop was a scam

https://screenshots.firefox.com/otYipqO7arCHeWME/bitcointalk.org

Check address with block explorer: http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/ETHD/tx.php?tx=RCXqnoQCdEr7hnSdS9qvi6j1C4oyBq5aNu

Read the first post, the read text, the one that says ask and your disqualified.

Your out now.

Distribution is ongoing , please wait till told otherwise

yes, I know how to read.  Smiley
I could have used a fake account but instead I'm honest and I used my real senior account

Krakatoa87

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

Akroma.ovh | Ether1.ovh EU/US/ASIA Mining Pools

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:55:43 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 05:39:31 PM by Krakatoa87

Very optimistic realistic article, even though the autor is very complacent in the end.

"Copy-cats or virtual currency cloning-coins are appearing very often nowadays as the community and industry is becoming more famous trying to stand out on the brand, name or idea behind it.

This is possible while cryptocurrencies are mostly open-source codes repositories that give the opportunity to be copied or modified around. Making name for itself is another clone-coin of Ethereum EthereumDark who was a scam clone of NovaCoin called EthereumDARK. It happened before to Bitcoin but it did lose its steam quickly.

Just to clarify the case – there should be no confusion between Ethereum and EthereumDark as there is no connection. We know Ethereum (one and only) and Ethereum Classic which is a split of the original network while sharing a large part of the blockchain. If there is any coin that claims any connection to Ethereum and its original blockchain network keep in mind the above mentioned and you will divide truth from fake.

The very first time EthereumDARK was taking attention was in Bitcointalk approx a month ago. Very surprising it is using on of the biggest altcoin’s name in its brand as there were responses for the clone-coin in the beginning from the community but as time passed it could continue just a following tail with no purpose.

Under the hood, EthereumDARK also brings nothing new to the table whatsoever. Its hybrid PoW/PoS approach has been used by many different altcoins in the past, although there is a larger focus on the proof of stake aspect for the time being. Moreover, contrary to how Ethereum originally came to be, there will not be an ICO for EthereumDARK, which shows that this is an entirely new blockchain that we are dealing with. Anyone who once believed this project was linked to Ethereum will know by now that this altcoin stands on its own entirely.

Worth to mention is that EthereumDark does use Ethereum’s name, has taken out the ICO part and will find use of a premine instead. Based on the declaration – the money will be put on the cryptocurrency development, marketing, bounties and continuing on.

These are pretty common tactics which indicate the developers will try to push the price of EthereumDARK up as high as possible and then simply unload their premine before moving on to a new project.

As cross-chain atomic swapping is being tested and integrated, it will be part of EthereumDark’s network too. However, in any case it is not easy-described at all as it is the work for years and research of developers for the results But time will tell and we might be surprised by what the coin will offer."

Just_Jinn

Activity: 97

What do you crave?

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:04:47 PM

Hi Dev check my work for ETHD

New thread design +new logo + New wallet design
+ add buttons

*bitcointalk
*coinexchange
*novaexchange
*twitter
*blockexplorer
*homepage

Please contact on PM , thanks

This look really sweet
Great work, when will this update become available?
I posted this artwork on Telegram Smiley I hope the artist doesn't mind

CRAVE WITH ZEROCOIN High Masternode Block Reward | REBRAND COMPLETE - CHECK OUT THE WHITEPAPER NOW!!!
CRAVE ROI info on MasterNodes.pro | CRAVE trades on Cryptopia | CRAVE Wallet + Whitepaper at the new: CRAVE.CC
Krakatoa87

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:06:33 PM

is the something news about loteria?  Grin Grin
No news. It happens every week according to the first post, but it is very Dark and Anonomous so no one knows about it!

Sorry, but I have to ask this question. Are devs capable to implement everything what is promised?

Sadly, this question will be ignored by devs (like some other posts that should be answered), probably not intentionally, because we will see again bunch of airdrop posts.

Why someone doesn't post questions on every page like those announcements?
Some of people doesn't like questions. But they are very important. We always have to ask and to investigate. People are saying investigate when you are investing in coin. But when some ask a question, then it is always presented as negative context and treated as FUD. Which gives devs right to ignore the question.
Dev(s) didn't ever proved he's capable of doing any coding and I suspect he is not!
I've tried a lot to get answers but there's too much fools and partners in crime here.
BTW, I don't think dev ever answered any question except for airdrops.

Krakatoa87

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:13:22 PM

Still couldn’t read further down? Here  Wink

“As cross-chain atomic swapping is being tested and integrated, it will be part of EthereumDark’s network too. However, in any case it is not easy-described at all as it is the work for years and research of developers for the results But time will tell and we might be surprised by what the coin will offer.”

It’s the difference between you and someone with an open mind attempting to leave readers with a open question, a journalists goal is that.

While we appreciate the skepticism we like I have said above will continue to attempt to live up to the community’s expectations and surprise everyone.

#TeamETHD

If you knew something about "journalism", you would think twice before thinking the final § is the conclusion and reflect the real point of view of the writer. Wink

Blind faith... sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's sad. When it comes to money, it can be both at once. Smiley

The real point of view of the writer isn’t reflected in the takeaway, did he add the fire emoji and scream it’s a scam? No he pointed out something that’s been mentioned and answered before in this 255 pages.

Yes it’s a long road forwards

But the question is.

Why not join us?

If we think we are capable of it, and the community supports us and drives us to succeed, why not be apart of that?

The writer was honest in that only time will tell.
Where?Huh Please answer me!!!

They are indeed but as you could understand they have prioritys right now, and sorting out some key issues the community pointed out
Wich key issues? There's too much of this I can't decipher which one you talking about?
Not being capable of doing a proper airdrop? Not being capable of doing a proper WP which will make his scam more real?.......
Wow, this coin is so Dark that it only deserve Obscure answers!

Just_Jinn

What do you crave?

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:14:03 PM

is the something news about loteria?  Grin Grin
No news. It happens every week according to the first post, but it is very Dark and Anonomous so no one knows about it!

Sorry, but I have to ask this question. Are devs capable to implement everything what is promised?

Sadly, this question will be ignored by devs (like some other posts that should be answered), probably not intentionally, because we will see again bunch of airdrop posts.

Some of people doesn't like questions. But they are very important. We always have to ask and to investigate. People are saying investigate when you are investing in coin. But when some ask a question, then it is always presented as negative context and treated as FUD. Which gives devs right to ignore the question.
Dev(s) didn't ever proved he's capable of doing any coding and I suspect he is not!
I've tried a lot to get answers but there's too much fools and partners in crime here.
FUD

CRAVE WITH ZEROCOIN High Masternode Block Reward | REBRAND COMPLETE - CHECK OUT THE WHITEPAPER NOW!!!
CRAVE ROI info on MasterNodes.pro | CRAVE trades on Cryptopia | CRAVE Wallet + Whitepaper at the new: CRAVE.CC
Just_Jinn

What do you crave?

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:17:19 PM

The developing team its a small one and the coin received more attention that what they were probably expecting. The same thing happened with Bitconnect and they're still rolling.
They had no WP and the exchange was their platform. Today its different and the coin its on the top 20

Just give them time to sort things out because spreading rumors (FUD) doesn't help. If you really want to communicate with them use the email address they provided

tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:23:26 PM

Are there any updates about the third airdrop? Would like to participate.

Krakatoa87

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:26:05 PM

+ add buttons

*bitcointalk
*coinexchange
*novaexchange
*twitter
*blockexplorer
*homepage

Great work indeed!
But even if you wrap shit in a beautifull package, it still remains shit...
Can you please post the pictures without Watermark? So it will be easier for the dev to steal your work like he did with (almost) everything else in this project.

hi guys, everyone got their payouts, it's been 7 days and the coins have not come.

It's very sad
1st rule of Ethereum Dark: Do not talk about airdrop except to say "dev is doing an awesome work"

How come none of the youtubers have not made a video about ETHD yet! Lets spread the word on youtube as well.
I didn't think I would ever say this about youtubers, but maybe it's just because they have a brain and see the obvious scam in here?

Well abi, uptil now, this campaign has been a huge success. Congratz and keep it up for the future!

Yeah i hope they are not in mexico already.
He can quietly stays at home, he's anonomous! And he still have a shitload of coins to sell!

ttsyre

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:26:24 PM

+ add buttons

*bitcointalk
*coinexchange
*novaexchange
*twitter
*blockexplorer
*homepage

https://i.imgur.com/wjnTHbw.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/AQfoRxT.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/COBuQh1.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/igsQs0f.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/BEY3iYM.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Mlcefy0.png
https://i.imgur.com/E5ruNJZ.jpg

all banner is ready 

example this
https://i.imgur.com/K1L6qNv.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/A1AfDTp.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/qivcdHq.gif

very nice design , +10 Smiley

Nothing personal, but this design looks as if it was made in 1999. It makes me blind! Like it was made by the same guy who delivered WP to us. No no no no hell no. Abi18, please take some coins and hire professional designer who can follow latest UI\UX trends. As you see people need an "eye-candy" design.
Again, nothing personal. I can see that the author of this design made a good effort, but that is not what we need for the valuable product.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:29:16 PM

Distribution of 2nd airdrop hasn't even finish, we need to wait a bit more for another airdrop.

Plus, getting a lot of PMs isn't the best method. Smiley

802529er

Activity: 140

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:34:09 PM

Distribution of 2nd airdrop hasn't even finish, we need to wait a bit more for another airdrop.

Plus, getting a lot of PMs isn't the best method. Smiley

2nd is being sent out and it’s the last of it now, 3rd will start after and won’t be PM the dev again

Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:50:16 PM

I must be one of the last in the 2nd Airdrop and hope the Dev finds time to finish the complete batch.

Krakatoa87

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:56:53 PM

is the something news about loteria?  Grin Grin

FUD
Well, you're not the first one to say that, but I'll be keeping on until I get some real answers (as well as all other peoples which didn't got any through all this pages) or until everybody realize this is a scam...
Anyway, please don't spam, try to develop your messages or I'll have to report you; thanks.

802529er

Activity: 140

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:05:49 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 06:20:48 PM by 802529er

is the something news about loteria?  Grin Grin

FUD
Well, you're not the first one to say that, but I'll be keeping on until I get some real answers (as well as all other peoples which didn't got any through all this pages) or until everybody realize this is a scam...
Anyway, please don't spam, try to develop your messages or I'll have to report you; thanks.

You’ll continue to be burried because your questions have been answered within these 255 pages, if you can’t go threw to find those answers, or judge the responses from the community and devs that’s up to you.

Your complaint is that there’s no answers or updates yet on every page I post a giant update Post so people like yourself who don’t read the page before can actually get some information.

You’ll be reported for spamming and low quality posts if you continue your act of not getting answers when your just too lazy to find them for yourself.

Signed by the guy who’s spent 40 pages answering your questions over and over and is insulted by the thought of a “lack of communication and answers”

Continue to spam questions that have been asked and answered you’ll be reported for spam.

DraxCoin

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:22:36 PM

This looks like a great coin,  glad the word is spreading.
Just_Jinn

What do you crave?

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:26:41 PM

Come to Reddit
Announcements
https://www.reddit.com/r/EthDark/comments/72473u/subscribe_for_airdrop_3_announcements/

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 06:27:25 PM

I think this coin will reach at least 2$ next month. I still have coins in my wallet. I keep them for staking.
the.vlado

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:33:15 PM

And someone sold coins already, which exchange is best to sell and buy?

Coinexchange or nova
Thank you, but there are no better exchanges?
On those I was, I do not like them

I dont like them either but i did sign up andbought.
Turn on 2fa imediately when you first log in. When i withdraw my coins it automatically logged me out and i couldnt log in for some minutes.. but in the end of the day it got the job done.

Coinexchange is prob the best out of the 2

Please don't forget coinsmarkets.com
Only exchange where you can stake coins that are on sale orders.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: