Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:45:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416534 times)
HerthaYid

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:04:38 AM

Isn't it a bit unrealistic to be listed on bittrex right now? I thought they only listed coins that have huge volumes?
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:10:41 AM

Isn't it a bit unrealistic to be listed on bittrex right now? I thought they only listed coins that have huge volumes?

I think they will consider lots of things before they listed it, and this application will take weeks probably.

@abi18, I have read that you will distribute rewards like in social media, Is the bounty for social media (like FB, and Twitter) already opened?

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
ioannis

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:13:59 AM

how many mb/gb is it to to sync ethd desktop wallet to network?
kriegder3koenig10

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:20:08 AM

cool project I receive my first  Generated coins  I love POS  Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy Wink

@Generated coins must mature 510 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.@

abi18 (OP)

Activity: 126

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 08:30:52 AM

Hi everyone, just got back online. Will be distributing airdrop #2 to those who applied before we announced that it was over. We have read a lot of comments stating that we should not allow newbie account holders to participate in airdrops. We agree, and this is why it is taking longer to distribute since we have to check when every newbie account was registered. We will still give newbie accounts their airdrops, that is, as long as they signed up for bitcointalk before the airdrop was announced. Thank you all for your patience.

Some updates:
-We are now live on Nova
-We have submitted to be added on Bittrex, they emailed us and asked for our logo today and we have sent it to them about 30 minutes ago.
-We are under pending review to be listed for voting on trade satoshi
-We have read most emails sent to our support address, we will get back shortly
-Whitepaper will be out soon (Should be out within 4-5 days at the most)
-Lotteries will be paid tomorrow
-Payments to Mods will be sent tomorrow (Social media, translations, etc)
-We have some good news coming out for masternodes soon
-We will be updating our website with a live price for ETHD that would be connected to coinmarketcap

NOTE: Keep in mind, we have about 100 more pages to go through to send out the airdrops, this is take a lot of time.

As expected DEV is putting in hard work to get us rich. Be patient guys, they'll distribute within the next two days. I second the lottery question, how do we enter?

It is a weekly jackpot, we will go through comments from the start of a week, to the end. And will select a few members through that specific week, and reach out to them. It would not matter if a members posts 30 times in 1 week, or a member posts 1 time during that week. Chances of winning are the same for everyone. We do not want to get this thread flooded, so please do not post multiple times just to win.
zeroarmy

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:35:33 AM

Hi everyone, just got back online. Will be distributing airdrop #2 to those who applied before we announced that it was over. We have read a lot of comments stating that we should not allow newbie account holders to participate in airdrops. We agree, and this is why it is taking longer to distribute since we have to check when every newbie account was registered. We will still give newbie accounts their airdrops, that is, as long as they signed up for bitcointalk before the airdrop was announced. Thank you all for your patience.

Some updates:
-We are now live on Nova
-We have submitted to be added on Bittrex, they emailed us and asked for our logo today and we have sent it to them about 30 minutes ago.
-We will be updating our website with a live price for ETHD that would be connected to coinmarketcap

NOTE: Keep in mind, we have about 100 more pages to go through to send out the airdrops, this is take a lot of time.

This is good news again. Well done abi and community. Can't wait for the listing on Bittrex though it might take some time but we will finally get there  Grin Hope you don't forget early contributors to this awesome project.
I will keep spreading the word https://twitter.com/zeroarmy_/status/911509090366623744

bomba141

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:38:14 AM

the fourth day and nothing came to my address  Angry

Don't worry, we are distributing right now. Please understand that we have thousands of PM's and over 90 pages to go through. Your "free" money will come to you soon.

Wooow Thank You My Dear Admin  Kiss
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:38:44 AM

Some updates:
-We are now live on Nova

Not every newbie is a multi. Atleast I came here because one of my friend showed your coin / thread and I saw you were giving away free coins.  
Well thank you for giving to everyone who asked in time.
802529er

Activity: 140

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:38:56 AM

Some updates:
-We are now live on Nova

As expected DEV is putting in hard work to get us rich. Be patient guys, they'll distribute within the next two days. I second the lottery question, how do we enter?

It is a weekly jackpot, we will go through comments from the start of a week, to the end. And will select a few members through that specific week, and reach out to them. It would not matter if a members posts 30 times in 1 week, or a member posts 1 time during that week. Chances of winning are the same for everyone. We do not want to get this thread flooded, so please do not post multiple times just to win.

Thanks for the clarification abi18, it’s refreshing to have a dev answering questions, I don’t know how you do it with the amount of PM’s you’ve got but the community thanks you for ETHD and the answers to our questions!

OgahTerkenal

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:40:10 AM

Wise move with measurable parameter.

But I don't see "equal amount of airdrop not regarding status" in your point, if that so, you may want to re-evaluate your statement regarding "fair distribution".
Remember, newbie do buy at high and that what makes your coin value climb.
And sell low to help those pro profit taker that drag your coin value down before setting another pump price scheme.

I do buy before requesting an airdrop, you can check my post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2106405.msg21935884#msg21935884

vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 08:42:30 AM

Some updates:
-We are now live on Nova

Another great news dev, i hope i can receive my coins tomorrow or later.

Drininvest

Activity: 271

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:42:35 AM

Thanks, I got the distribution! Looking forward to the next round!
Rekha2009

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:43:48 AM

But I don't see "equal amount of airdrop not regarding status" in your point, if that so, you may want to re-evaluate your statement regarding "fair distribution".
And sell low to help those pro profit taker that drag your coin value down before setting another pump price scheme.

I do buy before requesting an airdrop, you can check my post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2106405.msg21935884#msg21935884

Same here, I purchased the coin even before I applied for the airdrop. but Its good Dev is considering us too.
Forbis98

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:44:57 AM

the fourth day and nothing came to my address  Angry

Don't worry, we are distributing right now. Please understand that we have thousands of PM's and over 90 pages to go through. Your "free" money will come to you soon.

Wooow Thank You My Dear Admin  Kiss
Thank you much  Kiss
Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:50:36 AM

Exactly, all the newbies are ofcourse not multis and they also deserve the same respect as others Grin

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
samrajyacoin

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:51:55 AM

Awesome transfer speed
exchange to wallet including email approval process - 57 seconds in total
802529er

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:00:43 AM

Exactly, all the newbies are ofcourse not multis and they also deserve the same respect as others Grin

Respect doesn’t have anything to do with it IMO, communitys build value, and having brand new accounts join just to take part in the airdrop then tank the price on the exchanges isn’t what we need, We need active members of the community to be having good discussion and spreading the word of ETHD.

It’s really not hard to go from newbie to Jr member, if you don’t have the time to post a few times a day and very quickly rank up, I think dev makes the right choice allowing newbies but making sure the accounts have been made before the airdrop

Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:05:37 AM

Respect doesn’t have anything to do with it IMO, communitys build value, and having brand new accounts join just to take part in the airdrop then tank the price on the exchanges isn’t what we need, We need active members of the community to be having good discussion and spreading the word of ETHD.

It’s really not hard to go from newbie to Jr member, if you don’t have the time to post a few times a day and very quickly rank up, I think dev makes the right choice allowing newbies but making sure the accounts have been made before the airdrop

I respectfully disagree.
Though I wasnt a member but I was a reader of this community. So you can say I was a silent member lol.
I am reading this community way back from 2014 when digibyte gave 50K coins for 200 posters. but I never care to give a damn to that airdrop. I remembered that airdrop on the day DGB reached to 2400 in mid of this year. Now here I am asking for the airdrop just because of the name ETHEREUM to be honest.
Anyways thank you for your input.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 09:05:56 AM

You noticed that very few blocks generate a wallet, why is this happening?
Do you also constantly or is it just me
zeroarmy

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:09:19 AM

I remember buying this coin at 1850 sats at CoinsMarkets. The moment I hit withdraw the amount instantly popped up in my wallet. I was awed by the transaction speed. Sadly couldn't load a big bag of ETHD  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: