Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:17:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416511 times)
ZainSpider

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:11:07 AM

I remember buying this coin at 1850 sats at CoinsMarkets. The moment I hit withdraw the amount instantly popped up in my wallet. I was awed by the transaction speed. Sadly couldn't load a big bag of ETHD  Roll Eyes

I bought it at 1400 satoshi. HAavent sold yet. Though I just got 1000 coins but i am in great profit already. i will only sell once they reach to 10 bucks a coin.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
802529er

Activity: 140

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:13:45 AM

Respect doesn’t have anything to do with it IMO, communitys build value, and having brand new accounts join just to take part in the airdrop then tank the price on the exchanges isn’t what we need, We need active members of the community to be having good discussion and spreading the word of ETHD.

It’s really not hard to go from newbie to Jr member, if you don’t have the time to post a few times a day and very quickly rank up, I think dev makes the right choice allowing newbies but making sure the accounts have been made before the airdrop

I respectfully disagree.
Though I wasnt a member but I was a reader of this community. So you can say I was a silent member lol.
I am reading this community way back from 2014 when digibyte gave 50K coins for 200 posters. but I never care to give a damn to that airdrop. I remembered that airdrop on the day DGB reached to 2400 in mid of this year. Now here I am asking for the airdrop just because of the name ETHEREUM to be honest.
Anyways thank you for your input.

I see this quoted often that you were a “lurker” and didn’t have an account, while this might be valid it’s unfair to all those who have accounts are are active within the community and have contributed to various discussions.

It’s good to see you’ve made an account now because lurking or being silent isn’t going to help grow the community, take a look at my profile and see when I signed up, not that long ago and I’m already Jr member, have been able to partake in many airdrops restricted to jr and above and you’ll find almost zero bounty’s for newbies.

The benefits of ranking up on BCT is well worth it, just remember that at the end of the day it’s up to the dev to decide the conditions of their giveaways, and if that includes excluding newbies then the dev can rightfully do so.

Even at Jr member, I come across airdrops that are restricted to member or above only, and I think it’s fair as those members have contributed to this community over years and they should be rewarded as such

Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 09:14:03 AM

Where did you get 1000 coins from Abi? So why then did he not send me 100 coins at all, is he fooling me?
juhead

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:14:58 AM

Anyone know what this error means and how I can fix it? Thanks in advance.

Assertion Failed!

Program/C/Users/Username/Desktop/ethereumdark-qt.exe
File: src/kernel.cpp, Line 368

Expression: pindex->pprev || pindex-> GetBlockHash() == (!fTestNet ?
hashGenesisBlock : hashGenesisBlockTestNet)

I got the same error message while trying to opening my wallet. Strange, as i have run the wallet for several days without problems. Any luck on solving the issue?
my ETHD is working fine
i think you should check your block database maybe its corrupted  
delete the data bas but do not delete the wallet.dat file and your node list .conf file
then restart the wallet and let it sync from the scratch
i hope it solves the prob
database is in c:/users/yourusername/appdata/roaming/BitcoinCashScrypt    folder
i repeat do not delete the wallet.dat and BitcoinCashScrypt.conf file in this folder

Thanks for your suggestion but it hasn't fixed the problem.

I think you are right about the block database being corrupted because when I open the wallet, it says 'Loading block index' and that's when the error message comes up.

I also tried deleting and re-installing the wallet but it still comes up with the same error message so I'm not sure what to do next.

I have my wallet address and passphrase so maybe I'll find a way of restoring it in future but for now I can't buy any EthD until I have a working wallet.
If you have nothing in your wallet, don't hesitate to delete the whole ethereumdark @ roaming folder altogether
Re-download the wallet just to make sure, and try again + don't forget to create ethereumdark.conf again

I don't have anything in the wallet but that's the address I pm'd to the dev for the airdrop so I'd like to be able to recover that address.

Have you contacted dev. about the error?
802529er

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:16:38 AM

Where did you get 1000 coins from Abi? So why then did he not send me 100 coins at all, is he fooling me?

I think he would of bought coins as the airdrop was 100 ish depending on rank AFAIK

wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:22:06 AM

See? Dev will get us listed in Bitrex in no time. That's why I don't bother asking Dev that much because I know they are working hard and staying up late at night just to make this coin great for all of us and for all its supporters. So those who are asking for Dev on when those coins would land on their wallets, just read his latest post, if you are a newbie and you registered after this bounty announcement you can go on with your lives because you won't received any coin at all but if you registered before the announcement, just sit tight your coin will appear in your wallet soon.  As for me i'm on a HODL mode.   Smiley

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
the.vlado

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:25:17 AM

ABI team is obviously trying to find right model for airdrops. And they are making a progress. I personally agree with everything proposed.
We all are aware that thread is spammed with new accounts, because of airdrops and lottery. After all, it is really "free" money as abi18 wrote in one of previous posts.

What I can see as a drawback with airdrops is that devs are spending too much time on airdrops and maybe other tasks are delayed.
But, again it was theirs plan from the beginning, because this is not POW coin. Maybe they had a plan, but probably they are surprised with positive community response.

ABI, do you have any idea for future airdrops to make your life easier? Maybe to create small program to read PMs, check member's join date, did you already send airdrop to the address, ... Smiley

Did you try to do some kind of analysis after each airdrop regarding airdrop procedure, coin distribution, effect on market, future airdrops models, ...?

BTW, how much % of the coins (reserved for airdrops) are distributed until today by airdrops?

Keep up the good work. In general this coin looks promising.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
abi18 (OP)

Activity: 126

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 09:30:12 AM

WARNING: If we see any one posting on this thread about them not receiving their coins yet, they will be disqualified. As you know, it take a lot of time to go through every message, then check and make sure they did not apply twice, and then we need to see if their account was made recently or has been active on bitcointalk.

If you do not have the patience, please do not participate. You are not losing anything by waiting, you are getting free coins, which is basically like handing everyone free money. If you cannot appreciate that then, this is not the right coin for you to follow. Please, once again, do not post here that you have not received your coin, you will be disqualified. Just understand that they are on there way, it may take few minutes or a few days depending on when you applied.

Thank you.
Emworks

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:32:49 AM

Isn't it a bit unrealistic to be listed on bittrex right now? I thought they only listed coins that have huge volumes?
Yes, its not quite easy though It doesnt matter if it takes few more weeks before getting listed on bittrex, the important thing here is they make this kind of preparation ahead of time rather than being late and this will create a push on ethd value in the near future.
why dont we just appreciate how devs doing their job.

zeroarmy

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:33:04 AM

Iam very curious about the upcoming news about masternodes. Can't wait to get more info  Smiley
https://twitter.com/zeroarmy_/status/911514371867779074

~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:33:58 AM

Hi everyone, just got back online. Will be distributing airdrop #2 to those who applied before we announced that it was over. We have read a lot of comments stating that we should not allow newbie account holders to participate in airdrops. We agree, and this is why it is taking longer to distribute since we have to check when every newbie account was registered. We will still give newbie accounts their airdrops, that is, as long as they signed up for bitcointalk before the airdrop was announced. Thank you all for your patience.

Some updates:
-We are now live on Nova
-We have submitted to be added on Bittrex, they emailed us and asked for our logo today and we have sent it to them about 30 minutes ago.
-We are under pending review to be listed for voting on trade satoshi
-We have read most emails sent to our support address, we will get back shortly
-Whitepaper will be out soon (Should be out within 4-5 days at the most)
-Lotteries will be paid tomorrow
-Payments to Mods will be sent tomorrow (Social media, translations, etc)
-We have some good news coming out for masternodes soon
-We will be updating our website with a live price for ETHD that would be connected to coinmarketcap

NOTE: Keep in mind, we have about 100 more pages to go through to send out the airdrops, this is take a lot of time.

cool.. soon ethd will be on mars  Grin HODL your coins

Yes Money. It will boost your money lol Grin

thats why i am hodling my coins and buying @ every dip.. Grin
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:34:52 AM

Isn't it a bit unrealistic to be listed on bittrex right now? I thought they only listed coins that have huge volumes?

I think all exchanges just accept money to add coins. Is not it?
spinnycat

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:35:24 AM

Hi everyone, just got back online. Will be distributing airdrop #2 to those who applied before we announced that it was over. We have read a lot of comments stating that we should not allow newbie account holders to participate in airdrops. We agree, and this is why it is taking longer to distribute since we have to check when every newbie account was registered. We will still give newbie accounts their airdrops, that is, as long as they signed up for bitcointalk before the airdrop was announced. Thank you all for your patience.

Some updates:
-We are now live on Nova
-We have submitted to be added on Bittrex, they emailed us and asked for our logo today and we have sent it to them about 30 minutes ago.
-We will be updating our website with a live price for ETHD that would be connected to coinmarketcap

NOTE: Keep in mind, we have about 100 more pages to go through to send out the airdrops, this is take a lot of time.

Abi18 thats awesome ! Great decision re: newbie accounts registered after the drop. Oooh lottery tommorrow, and masternodes talk, awesome awesomE!

Be proud Istri, I'm trying Wink

Btc: 16P9EwMg6TZmpPDNUvuViMEZfE9f3fpAbV
Emaxxx

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 09:35:43 AM

EthD has a great will have great value in the near future..but I don't think we should shill it now, untill we have solid to give,that is wen we can attract big investors.

Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:36:27 AM

Some updates:
-We are now live on Nova

Yes Money. It will boost your money lol Grin

thats why i am hodling my coins and buying @ every dip.. Grin

How much you got till now.

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
zeroarmy

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:37:43 AM

WARNING: If we see any one posting on this thread about them not receiving their coins yet, they will be disqualified. As you know, it take a lot of time to go through every message, then check and make sure they did not apply twice, and then we need to see if their account was made recently or has been active on bitcointalk.

If you do not have the patience, please do not participate. You are not losing anything by waiting, you are getting free coins, which is basically like handing everyone free money. If you cannot appreciate that then, this is not the right coin for you to follow. Please, once again, do not post here that you have not received your coin, you will be disqualified. Just understand that they are on there way, it may take few minutes or a few days depending on when you applied.

Thank you.

Guys.... some of you should better read this twice!
Hopefully cools down the "where are my coins" spam. Good decision  Wink

Hanablue

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:38:25 AM

I think all exchanges just accept money to add coins. Is not it?

No man, Its not just the money the exchanges see. I bet thr are many other things to. fees is just a one thing.
spinnycat

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:38:52 AM

Theres alot of great support for this coin, but remember guys to update your signatures to support ethdark. I see zeroarmy, money with it but not many others.

Be proud Istri, I'm trying Wink

Btc: 16P9EwMg6TZmpPDNUvuViMEZfE9f3fpAbV
ZainSpider

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:42:07 AM

That is not fair for me that you disqualife me from airdrop as a newbie, as I have been in crypto scene for years now. I have registered to Bitcointalk only for participate in airdrop, and have done a some of work for ETHD (bought ETHD coins, has been staking for many days now, promoted ETHD on big Facebook groups, following your Twitter). You can check my ETHD address I sent to you.

Same here. I am heart broken now. I bought coins promoted it but in a return I failed to recieve the airdrop. not fair

802529er

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:44:12 AM

That is not fair for me that you disqualife me from airdrop as a newbie, as I have been in crypto scene for years now. I have registered to Bitcointalk only for participate in airdrop, and have done a some of work for ETHD (bought ETHD coins, has been staking for many days now, promoted ETHD on big Facebook groups, following your Twitter). You can check my ETHD address I sent to you.

Same here. I am heart broken now. I bought coins promoted it but in a return I failed to recieve the airdrop. not fair

It’s actually extremely fair, the only people who have issues are newbies who for whatever reason aren’t Member before the airdrop

Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: