Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:12:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 [363] 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416511 times)
envymemuch

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:50:32 PM

Yes I have, and so have another 175 people:
https://etherscan.io/token/0xdbfb423e9bbf16294388e07696a5120e4ceba0c5?a=0xfc851b0fc03c02e2be9cfe39f05f30e9ba21f4bd

edit: forgot to quote it oh well
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
derickonfire

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:52:19 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 06:18:23 PM by derickonfire

Just dropping by to see.. all looks good,

Keep up the hard work.

Thank you!

Some crypto blockchain tokens of interest:

https://blawks.com/Beginner-s-Introduction-to-IOTA-DISCUSSION-t
https://blawks.com/Understanding-NEO-t
https://blawks.com/PIVX-Advanced-Proof-of-Stake-t
https://blawks.com/What-is-blockchain-Everything-you-need-to-know-t

mathadorre

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:56:12 PM

good job abi18 and ether dark team!!!
ibrmou

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:05:15 PM

Abi, I've sent you a PM a couple of minutes ago, did you received it?

Abi, I made screen shots but I don''t know how to insert them into the message. would you please help me to do that?

Abi, It's done check PM please.
papachill

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:25:53 PM

Ok I think I did it right.... waiting for my new tokens in MEW....... Seems like a BS way to do this and it was confusing but done now.....  So will we not be getting POS anymore?
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:29:39 PM

posting exchange video once again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZwCECDDW74&t=31s

In video user has signed up Myether Wallet.  But in instructions it is saying to sign in ETHD wallet. I am confused.

Waiting for swapped ETHD.

Great today I have received my swapped coin. Thanks dev for your help.

My ETHD wallet app disappeared from my laptop. How do I get it back? I already send 1000 coin as per the video posted.

Please help!!

What do you mean exactly when you say that the wallet app disappeared from your laptop?

Did u copy your private key? import private key to get all coins.

How do I do this? Private Key?

Do you mean the address of the wallet??? Yes I have that....is that what you mean?
You should watch the video and follow the instructions. You were supposed to create a My Ether Wallet account (this is where Ethereum-based tokens are stored) and that is the address your new ERC20 tokens are going to be sent to. They are not going to be sent to your old ETHD wallet. I am hoping, for your sake, that you sent the correct addresses when you sent you ETHD coins.

Secondly, your wallet shouldn't disappear unless you delete it from your computer or maybe you mean that you closed your wallet and don't know how to reoopen. In either case, your old wallet won't be necessary after you swap your coins.

Thanks this is very helpful. I used the video and followed it step by step. Each time I sent a coin, I followed the steps again and use a different key. I just copy and pasted what was given me on the My Ether Wallet account .

Yes you are right "I closed your wallet and don't know how to reoopen" How do I reopen it.

I am worried I HAVE 7000 COIN IN ALL.

PLEASE HELP
If you've already sent your ETHD for the swap, why do you need to reopen your old wallet? Also, what do you mean that each time you sent a coin, you used a different key? How many times did you send a coin and how many different keys did you use? I really don't understand what you're asking, except that you don't know how to reopen your wallet.

If you want to find your wallet on your pc, go to the Microsoft flag symbol and click it. Type in EthereumDark and you will see the folder. Click on it and open it.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
crypt0kid

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:39:24 PM

Hey we are back and have been distributing your tokens, we will continue to do so for about an hour more before taking a break.

Also, if anyone would like to donate, please feel free to so that we can raise some funds to develop the project much faster, by hiring more devs to add great features to the token.

(If you have donated please PM us with TXID and in the signature section of the form type "Donation")

Thank you all for your support.

I'd like to make a donation to help out.

1. How do we make a donation?
2. What form should the donation be in? (ETHD, ETH, BTC)
3. Has a new white paper been completed? If so, has it been posted?
4. I understand that this new coin will still have Anonymity, but will it still have masternodes?

It would be great if we can get more details on the new direction that ETHD will be taking.

Thanks!

fafelu1

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:51:59 PM

Do you mean the address of the wallet??? Yes I have that....is that what you mean?
[/quote]
You should watch the video and follow the instructions. You were supposed to create a My Ether Wallet account (this is where Ethereum-based tokens are stored) and that is the address your new ERC20 tokens are going to be sent to. They are not going to be sent to your old ETHD wallet. I am hoping, for your sake, that you sent the correct addresses when you sent you ETHD coins.

Secondly, your wallet shouldn't disappear unless you delete it from your computer or maybe you mean that you closed your wallet and don't know how to reoopen. In either case, your old wallet won't be necessary after you swap your coins.
[/quote]

Thanks this is very helpful. I used the video and followed it step by step. Each time I sent a coin, I followed the steps again and use a different key. I just copy and pasted what was given me on the My Ether Wallet account .

Yes you are right "I closed your wallet and don't know how to reoopen" How do I reopen it.

PLEASE HELP
[/quote]
If you've already sent your ETHD for the swap, why do you need to reopen your old wallet? Also, what do you mean that each time you sent a coin, you used a different key? How many times did you send a coin and how many different keys did you use? I really don't understand what you're asking, except that you don't know how to reopen your wallet.

If you want to find your wallet on your pc, go to the Microsoft flag symbol and click it. Type in EthereumDark and you will see the folder. Click on it and open it.
[/quote]

1-Thanks for this. I sent the coins in batches and followed the video step by step and originated different keys, each time I sent the coins.

2-I followed the step to open ETHD window and all I saw was the zip folder and not the actual application. Do I need to download the and execute the zip again?

I am thankful for the help. Does this help in understanding the dilemma.
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:21:42 PM

Really bad decision to move to Eth network. I thought this coin was difference. But waste of my investments.
Mr.Brightside

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:32:02 PM

I'm happy to see people are receiving their new Ethereum DARK Tokens. I look forward to what else the developers have in store. Smiley

Ethereum Blue » The First Secure ERC20 Token » #WeAreBlue » Website » https://www.etherblue.org/ Facebook » https://www.facebook.com/EthereumBlue/
crypt0kid

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:00:54 AM

[/quote]

PLEASE HELP
[/quote]

[/quote]

1-Thanks for this. I sent the coins in batches and followed the video step by step and originated different keys, each time I sent the coins.

2-I followed the step to open ETHD window and all I saw was the zip folder and not the actual application. Do I need to download the and execute the zip again?

[/quote]
How did you even manage to set up the wallet in the first place that you don't even know how to open it? Did you actually run the wallet before or is this your first time trying to get it to run?

If you already finished sending your coins, why are you trying to get into your wallet again? I haven't sent my coins yet, so I don't know if there is a maximum that you are supposed to send at one time, but I would have thought that you could send everything at one time. Is there a maximum that you are allowed to send at one time? Were you not able to send all of your coins at once?

1. Type in EthereumDark qt when it comes up click on it
2. It should open up in a folder.
3. Click on that and click on run.

That's how you launch your Ethereum Dark wallet.

fafelu1

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:22:13 AM

Thanks whats the address to add custom coin for ETHD?

WITH DECIMALS AND NAME
fafelu1

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:28:15 AM

PLEASE HELP
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
How did you even manage to set up the wallet in the first place that you don't even know how to open it? Did you actually run the wallet before or is this your first time trying to get it to run?

If you already finished sending your coins, why are you trying to get into your wallet again? I haven't sent my coins yet, so I don't know if there is a maximum that you are supposed to send at one time, but I would have thought that you could send everything at one time. Is there a maximum that you are allowed to send at one time? Were you not able to send all of your coins at once?

[/quote]

Thanks a lot, I am grateful. Its all making sense now. I was transferring in batches, I was scared to transfer it all and loose it all. They are nice investments. I ran the ETHD wallet and it took a while for the process to complete.

I still have some coins in my ETHD wallet and want to transfer it all. I would try run EthereumDark qt again and hope all my coins are still there.

Thank  you

theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:32:08 AM

Ok I think I did it right.... waiting for my new tokens in MEW....... Seems like a BS way to do this and it was confusing but done now.....  So will we not be getting POS anymore?

if they adapt the same system like pos token, then we can still have pos interest while holding our tokens, but lets wait for official announcement after the swap
degel_x

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:37:42 AM

if they adapt the same system like pos token, then we can still have pos interest while holding our tokens, but lets wait for official announcement after the swap

And has the dev Answerd how the masternodes and smart contracts will work under a ERC20 token???

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 12:51:15 AM

And has the dev Answerd how the masternodes and smart contracts will work under a ERC20 token???

I guess the masternodes idea was already scrap since they already switch to ERC20 Token, Not unless they already invented new technology for ERC20 Tokens.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
crypt0kid

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:59:43 AM

PLEASE HELP

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks a lot, I am grateful. Its all making sense now. I was transferring in batches, I was scared to transfer it all and loose it all. They are nice investments. I ran the ETHD wallet and it took a while for the process to complete.

I still have some coins in my ETHD wallet and want to transfer it all. I would try run EthereumDark qt again and hope all my coins are still there.

Thank  you

[/quote]
You're welcome! Good luck! I haven't transferred mine yet. I'll probably do mine next week sometime.

lenghia1412

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:07:03 AM

I have received. Thanks, have a nice day, abi.
crypt0kid

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:07:14 AM

I guess the masternodes idea was already scrap since they already switch to ERC20 Token, Not unless they already invented new technology for ERC20 Tokens.

ERC20 tokens can stake and have masternodes. There's one called MASS that ICO'd in July. They refunded their ICO money after the ICO ban by China and haven't relaunched yet. They still might, but no one know. So, based on that token, it's definitely possible. Our devs may not have the funding and team size to make something like that happen, but it certainly is possible. To be honest, I'll be very disappointed if there are no masternodes. That's what I've been waiting for and accumulating ETHD for. If we don't have masternodes, hopefully there is some other feature that makes up for not having masternodes. How else am I going to get my fucking lambo?  Huh

indika

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:20:00 AM

my friend got serious problem
when he try to send coin to swap address this happened plz see image and coin desapear now what he do.transection states was conflected what i can do for get coins

https://ibb.co/mDCgBG
Pages: « 1 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 [363] 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: