Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:06:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 [526] 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416534 times)
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:02:33 AM

Congratulations to the person who bought 14K ETHD from Ether Delta for only 2.8 ETH. WOW! I found out about the dip too late to take advantage, but I'm happy for whoever was the one to get such a great deal.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
heomap

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:05:55 AM

Congratulations to the person who bought 14K ETHD from Ether Delta for only 2.8 ETH. WOW! I found out about the dip too late to take advantage, but I'm happy for whoever was the one to get such a great deal.

Yeah! "Congratulation" =)) 

And congratulation to anyone who escaped safely from this fucking scam
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:06:38 AM

We apologize for delay in updates, but we assure you that we have been working hard on adding updates. We will be announcing the next new update for the project within the next few days. Thank you all for your patience.

-ETHD Team

Welp look at that, after all the crying and complaining abi is still here, thanks abi, keep up the good work, I still fully believe in this project

If ETHD is not a scam, then developer is completely incapable of being in charge of Ethd. After missing for a week and getting 100s of messages he finally comes back to alert us all that good news is on the way (Which he has been promising since the old Bittrex promise, remember that?)

OK let me tell you guys, Last couple of weeks. NEOG and ETG, LTG did the same shit. And I know there's only guy coming from Turkey behind. He promised bla bla bla will come next week likc: exchange, website, wp....and you know what

Website update:

"=== GREETINGS FROM BL0CK_PWN TEAM===
~   ALL YOUR CONTRACTS ARE BELONG TO US   ~ "
and a Turkey's blood song appeared with a ghostly suit without head in there.

Does anyone know that

REMEMBER:
THIS PROJECT HAS NO TEAM, ONLY SCAMMER ROBBER ABI18 stay behind and you don't know who the hell he is.
The Website is suck and the photo was just stolen (only robber did that) from another people with has a water mark.
Road map is unclear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlfXvbQlFWA

His goal is to take as much as possible your bitcoin. Don't be fool with this guy. A good project look different. Look at Rupee (RUP), GVT, QSP, PowerLedger, Atlant....
At least their team are very responsible and professional

And do you think this coin will be success with only 1 guy staying behind?

No one is forcing you to be here. If you don't like this project go buy some more NEOG and ETG and LTG.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:09:35 AM

We apologize for delay in updates, but we assure you that we have been working hard on adding updates. We will be announcing the next new update for the project within the next few days. Thank you all for your patience.

-ETHD Team

Welp look at that, after all the crying and complaining abi is still here, thanks abi, keep up the good work, I still fully believe in this project

If ETHD is not a scam, then developer is completely incapable of being in charge of Ethd. After missing for a week and getting 100s of messages he finally comes back to alert us all that good news is on the way (Which he has been promising since the old Bittrex promise, remember that?)

OK let me tell you guys, Last couple of weeks. NEOG and ETG, LTG did the same shit. And I know there's only guy coming from Turkey behind. He promised bla bla bla will come next week likc: exchange, website, wp....and you know what

Website update:

Does anyone know that

REMEMBER:
THIS PROJECT HAS NO TEAM, ONLY SCAMMER ROBBER ABI18 stay behind and you don't know who the hell he is.
The Website is suck and the photo was just stolen (only robber did that) from another people with has a water mark.
Road map is unclear

His goal is to take as much as possible your bitcoin. Don't be fool with this guy. A good project look different. Look at Rupee (RUP), GVT, QSP, PowerLedger, Atlant....

You'd better quit this thread then. What's your purpose here?

i suggest Abi18 can put ETHD on this exchange https://altcoinexchange.featureupvote.com/

All ethd community can vote then
heomap

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:14:49 AM

-ETHD Team

Website update:

Does anyone know that

REMEMBER:
Road map is unclear

No one is forcing you to be here. If you don't like this project go buy some more NEOG and ETG and LTG.

My responsibility is to let people open their eyes. Don't follow my footstep as I have invested on NEOG, ETG, LTG and they are all scam and this ETHD too

You guys will thank to me later. Otherwise. It's up to you if you decided to stay. So I don't waste my time being here no more

Bye
p1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:26:15 AM

1 ETHD ERC20 Telegram Community
   https://t.me/joinchat/Dyyh1g_h4lrXCEJbuz9_4w

2 New EthereumDark ERC20 (ETHD) only for sale at :
   www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ETHD_BTC
   www.idex.market/eth/ethd
   www.etherdelta.com/#ETHD-ETH
   www.decentrex.com/#ETHD-ETH

3 https://steemit.com/ethereumdark/@chinese-gandalf/ethereumdark-swap-ing-ended-from-old-wallet-to-new-erc20-token

4 Very important :
   For your information Buying EthereumDark Coin on : Coinexchange and Novaexchange is Old valueless currency.
   the Coinswap is also over.This ETHD Coin currency can be removed at any time by the Both exchanges
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:53:17 AM

Wait and see what happend with my ethd in coinexchange.
luoc2006

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:13:50 AM

-ETHD Team

Filmmmakerr,
You are the master of FUD. If there was a degree for FUD, you'd have a Ph.D. Why are you still on this forum? Do you own any ETHD or you just here to scare the crap out of the weak hands? Anytime Abi doesn't comment, you start a panic and the idiots with no sense start selling and running scared. I think you should sell all of your ETHD and go focus on ZCash Gold Cheesy

Atleast Abi18 shows himself up. @Filmmmakerr You better leave this thread. I think you don't belong in this community
F off
@filmmmakerr: You should think about the terrible results of ethd, then make a movie and show it to us now, let's leave and make a movie. thanks!
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:39:48 AM

-ETHD Team

Then sell your coins, leave the board, and stop wasting your time being a negative nelly on the board

Negative Nelly? lol, I'm a REAL investor who is asking for development updates and I think I have every right too.

-ETHD Team

Website update:

~   ALL YOUR CONTRACTS ARE BELONG TO US   ~ "

Does anyone know that

REMEMBER:
Road map is unclear

Ironically NEOG ETG AND LTG are all the same developers as ETHD, and no I don't have proof. Just listen to your heart Wink

-ETHD Team

Filmmmakerr,
You are the master of FUD. If there was a degree for FUD, you'd have a Ph.D. Why are you still on this forum? Do you own any ETHD or you just here to scare the crap out of the weak hands? Anytime Abi doesn't comment, you start a panic and the idiots with no sense start selling and running scared. I think you should sell all of your ETHD and go focus on ZCash Gold Cheesy

Well thank you, thats nice to hear. And yes, I am an investor which is why I can't leave this thread. Zcash Gold is the same shit, even though Zcash Gold has more updates than ETHD does. And if you truly believe in ETHD you should be happy about all the "Fud" I create by speaking the truth about the disappearing dev because it gives you an opportunity to buy more. So stop complaining and hop on Etherdelta and buy more coins, make sure not to buy them from Coinexchance though because they've still got the old coins listed, aka where the DEV is dumping his old coins Wink

-ETHD Team

Filmmmakerr,

Atleast Abi18 shows himself up. @Filmmmakerr You better leave this thread. I think you don't belong in this community
F off
@filmmmakerr: You should think about the terrible results of ethd, then make a movie and show it to us now, let's leave and make a movie. thanks!

Not a bad idea, but ETHD isn't movie worthy. If ETHD gets listed on Bittrex I'll make a movie.

Campaign Manager (2018)
ibrahimmm

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:47:14 AM

Next lottery will be announced this Sunday. We will also be sending out payments to mods and translators for the past 2 weeks.

Good news..
wolfman01

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:12:43 AM

Next lottery will be announced this Sunday. We will also be sending out payments to mods and translators for the past 2 weeks.

Can't wait  Cheesy
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:16:59 AM

-ETHD Team

Website update:

Does anyone know that

REMEMBER:
Road map is unclear

My responsibility is to let people open their eyes. Don't follow my footstep as I have invested on NEOG, ETG, LTG and they are all scam and this ETHD too

You guys will thank to me later. Otherwise. It's up to you if you decided to stay. So I don't waste my time being here no more

Bye
To be honest with you, if Dev want to scam is, he already did when this coin worth $5-$4 each before. Why bother wait this long to scam?  Are you competitor alts devs? Come on be more reasonable. If you don't like this coin just move on to another shitcoin and invest in them. Your judgement on coin already been cloud by your previous scam investment. Just because their name start with Xxx doesn't mean ethD was scam.
Nithin_sai

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:17:53 AM

-ETHD Team

Where are you people who said abi is fud please stop negativity
billtr1

Activity: 115

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:22:35 AM

I got 1500 ETHD for only 0.45 ether
Special thank to @heomap and @Filmmmakerr  Grin Grin
@all : both bitcoin and ether still called "scam" everywhere.Calm down and hold your coin/token

0xBA2088f72b61afC497f0dF7d6B0f174899b36E3F
Cristiano7

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:33:05 AM

-ETHD Team

Thank you Abi for your positioning. I am a supporter of the project and I hope that the currency grows every day. And one day I hope to win this lottery.
Hopebright

Activity: 93

Stay true, stay humble.

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:55:45 AM

-ETHD Team

Thanks, Abi, for keeping the community posted. Please keep them updated often as you can, you had told in one of the posts that Crypto world is new to most people and we need to give them assurance.

All the people who sold in a panic yesterday for the low price, understand that's how many people stack up to their bags. Support the project, stay calm and please stay out of negativity.

Good luck to everyone. Let's grow together and be nice to each other. Let's use our skills for good cause. Thank you
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:13:14 PM

I got 1500 ETHD for only 0.45 ether
Special thank to @heomap and @Filmmmakerr  Grin Grin
@all : both bitcoin and ether still called "scam" everywhere.Calm down and hold your coin/token

Finally, a smart investor. You're welcome  Wink

@ Abi, I appreciate your update on Twitter and out here on the forum, it shows your dedication to the project. Looking forward to hearing your next update soon.

Campaign Manager (2018)
surya6995

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:51:46 PM

thanks for answering my all questions @abhi.. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
@Dieppham

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:53:58 PM

I bought 1000 ETHD for $ 0.3. I still believe that I am right.
surya6995

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:08:32 PM

aa
I bought 1000 ETHD for $ 0.3. I still believe that I am right.
[/all the best bud  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 [526] 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: