Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:52:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 [530] 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416534 times)
Mynameischair

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Servant, your name is chair

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:26:07 AM

you should have heed the advice on the thread. I still can't believe that some of you paid $5 for a coin with no white paper and had no privacy feature but was touting itself as ETHDark. I will be lying if i said i didn't dump on you suckers but shit! i also tried to advise ppl against buying it, with my alt main acct but the price just kept going up. I tried to resist but am just a man. Anyway, you Live and learn.

crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:35:32 AM

began buying ethd saturday at CoinExchange until i saw it's the old/non erc-20 token. then to Cryptopia where it's an ether token. my question is how many decimals to give it. i tried 0, 8, 16 and they're all wrong.

i noticed the idex exchange says N/A where "price" should be, regarding ETHD. found etherdelta easier but prices lower at Cryptopia. Grin

https://www.idex.market/eth/ethd

Contract Address:   0xdbfb423e9bbf16294388e07696a5120e4ceba0c5
Token Decimals:    18
Symbol:                    ETHD

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
ariesx

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:02:43 AM

I thought dev supposed to give the updates by today, people keep panic and price decrease continuously, he need to come out from his cave with those updates.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:10:28 AM

I thought dev supposed to give the updates by today, people keep panic and price decrease continuously, he need to come out from his cave with those updates.

i'd sell my tokens if i were you just so you can save something from whats left. and incase he will be back and i mean abi, you can then buy back as its very much unsure what is going to happen here. are the tokens in cryptopia new version?

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
ariesx

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:14:54 AM

i'd sell my tokens if i were you just so you can save something from whats left. and incase he will be back and i mean abi, you can then buy back as its very much unsure what is going to happen here. are the tokens in cryptopia new version?

Thanks for your advice, yes new ETHD token at cryptopia, I'll consider to sell my tokens if no updates from dev today.
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:36:31 AM

Oh so lottery will be announce Next Week.
Everything seems so slow-motion at the moment. Hopefully team Dev will take his community more seriously next time. Please do spend more time with us Dev.
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:37:46 AM

Thanks for your advice, yes new ETHD token at cryptopia, I'll consider to sell my tokens if no updates from dev today.

New erc20 of ethD are in 4 exchange. If you click on previous post you will see someone post the link.
surya6995

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:00:05 AM

you can sell them at etherdelta also
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:21:54 AM

Eagerly awaiting the lottery annoncement. Meawhile another 200k sold by abi and crushing the value of ETHD Roll Eyes We are in desperate need for an update before the fud starts again and the value drops even more. I really have a hard time understanding  why abi is selling all these tokens instead of waiting until any updates. It gives a feeling that he is selling at any price just to get rid of it. If i where the developer i would produce something and then sell to get more money for future development.

Have you consider that Abi was talking about negotiating with exchanges and they have a fees to pay.
Abi is too long to update. But as i've read this i think skhurram was right in able to have sone funds to run this projects abi sold some amounts at this low price they can't make it grow if they spend it all with their own money just thibk up on an ICO funds of other people investors for the project to run and this one is all an airdrop it depends if you wanted to invest to hold or sell.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:56:53 AM

Lol, why are people mad at me for stating the truth? You noobs try and kick a true investor who questions the project to the curb. Just because I have the balls to ask for updates and development doesn't mean I'm "fuding". And just for your info, it was MY "FUD" that made Abi come back and give us an update....so you al should be thanking me and not acting like children when an investor asks for a simple update and or development to go as planned.

Anyway, ABI, you promised lottery will be announced tonight, not that I care about the lottery but I do care about keeping your word..so make sure you announce the lottery TONIGHT and worst comes to worst by tomorrow night since it might be Sunday in Turkey tomorrow.

Thanks ABI and to the community please remember, you've invested hard earned dollars into this (unless you were given money) and always asks questions and don't be afraid to do so.

Campaign Manager (2018)
johnwayne33

Activity: 188

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:59:36 AM

Waiting for that white paper   Roll Eyes
lpxcc

Activity: 462
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:17:23 AM

Next lottery will be announced this Sunday. We will also be sending out payments to mods and translators for the past 2 weeks.

Which Sunday do you mean ? Yesterday was no announce ...
fafelu1

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:52:52 AM

Lol, why are people mad at me for stating the truth? You noobs try and kick a true investor who questions the project to the curb. Just because I have the balls to ask for updates and development doesn't mean I'm "fuding". And just for your info, it was MY "FUD" that made Abi come back and give us an update....so you al should be thanking me and not acting like children when an investor asks for a simple update and or development to go as planned.

Anyway, ABI, you promised lottery will be announced tonight, not that I care about the lottery but I do care about keeping your word..so make sure you announce the lottery TONIGHT and worst comes to worst by tomorrow night since it might be Sunday in Turkey tomorrow.

Thanks ABI and to the community please remember, you've invested hard earned dollars into this (unless you were given money) and always asks questions and don't be afraid to do so.

Can you please join the Tele channel?

Thanks
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:03:57 AM

Get the f outta here, son of b , f off

we dont need you here

you twa +
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 06:30:50 AM

"This Sunday" mean 25th Nov or 2nd Dec?? Why don't use  Date - Time despite of very obscure word "sunday". And in ED anyone still sold all coin, price going down  Angry
Too many questions

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
trampakoulas

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:40:29 AM

we dont need you here

you twa +

Why you want him to leave? He is the only one speaking some sense in here.

Maybe you should get the fuck outta here instead. Stupid cunt.  Grin

ojeck

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:32:27 AM

we dont need you here

you twa +

Maybe you should get the fuck outta here instead. Stupid cunt.  Grin

He/she alyaws say that for the people who asking about updates. LOL
sammys

Activity: 1111
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:47:55 AM

there is only one truth . always lies and delay . If you check this ethereum wallet   https://etherscan.io/address/0xfc851b0fc03c02e2be9cfe39f05f30e9ba21f4bd#tokentxns

you can see the abi's ethereumwallet because i received mine translate payment from this account . Normallu dev has %10 but he send 570.000 ethd to etherdelta he will escape dont trust him anymore !

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:55:07 AM

there is only one truth . always lies and delay . If you check this ethereum wallet   https://etherscan.io/address/0xfc851b0fc03c02e2be9cfe39f05f30e9ba21f4bd#tokentxns

you can see the abi's ethereumwallet because i received mine translate payment from this account . Normallu dev has %10 but he send 570.000 ethd to etherdelta he will escape dont trust him anymore !
Jump in conclusion? I don't think so because if he is trying to run out why he would still publish an update and giving away some ethd? I will sell it all. Lol. Just like i said in my opinion he used it for exchanges listings and any other expenses. We received it free the airdrop if you invested you can sell it anytime.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:57:32 AM

Can you please join the Tele channel?

Thanks

Sure, whats the channel link?

we dont need you here

you twa +

No I'm not leaving, have the balls to ask questions otherwise you're gonna invest all your wealth in a single coin and lose everything like a lot of people do every single day.

we dont need you here

you twa +

Maybe you should get the fuck outta here instead. Stupid cunt.  Grin

Thanks, don't feed the troll. Who knows how many accounts the dev has or how many different people are on his pay-roll right now defending him in here.

we dont need you here

you twa +

Maybe you should get the fuck outta here instead. Stupid cunt.  Grin

He/she alyaws say that for the people who asking about updates. LOL

Lol, dev is paying some people a few ETHD coins to defend his project, I'm sure he's got some workers in here, but I don't have any proof of this, so its just speculation.

there is only one truth . always lies and delay . If you check this ethereum wallet   https://etherscan.io/address/0xfc851b0fc03c02e2be9cfe39f05f30e9ba21f4bd#tokentxns

I cant say I'm surprised. However, to give him the benefit of the doubt perhaps he's trying to raise some money to get listed on some exchanges? *Fingers Crossed*

Campaign Manager (2018)
Pages: « 1 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 [530] 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: