Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:52:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 [544] 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416531 times)
DHTE1B

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:16:27 PM

So he finally surfaces with the excuse of being ill. Well i must say i have a hard time buying that story. There are a lot of red flags. A lot of you have already mentioned the obvious ones like for example how come he has time to sit 24/7 and sell from his wallet but not write a single update to the community?

This whole thing just stinks scam. I am a large token holder and really hope for a miracle but this does looks really bad. Since this project started he has been lousy at updating the community. There has been zero progress in development and it raises the question, has he been sick from day one? Now all of a sudden he also has partners that is going to send out rewards and payments to moderators, but have they also been sick? Why no progress what so ever in the project for month's if they are a team? From now on he must keep on his promises. No more excuses and regular updates are a must.

If he continues to sell now that is going to send a clear message about his intentions.

I am looking forward to updates next week and no more bullshit. I would also like to hear from moderators, translators and lottery winners as soon as he starts pay out what he has promised. Please keep the group updated about your payments.

I will keep my tokens but are definitely not going to buy anything more until i see progress. He truly has a goldmine with the great community and even if he is totaly incapable of developing this further himself, he most definitly has the money to hire people to do it for him. We know for shure that he has sold for more than 1000 ETH under his ill period. Time for abi to wake up and see the potential. This could be huge and make him truly financially independent if he plays this right.
p1987

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:22:29 PM

1 ETHD ERC20 Telegram Community
   https://t.me/joinchat/Dyyh1g_h4lrXCEJbuz9_4w
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:20:50 PM

So he finally surfaces with the excuse of being ill. Well i must say i have a hard time buying that story. There are a lot of red flags. A lot of you have already mentioned the obvious ones like for example how come he has time to sit 24/7 and sell from his wallet but not write a single update to the community?

This whole thing just stinks scam. I am a large token holder and really hope for a miracle but this does looks really bad. Since this project started he has been lousy at updating the community. There has been zero progress in development and it raises the question, has he been sick from day one? Now all of a sudden he also has partners that is going to send out rewards and payments to moderators, but have they also been sick? Why no progress what so ever in the project for month's if they are a team? From now on he must keep on his promises. No more excuses and regular updates are a must.

If he continues to sell now that is going to send a clear message about his intentions.

I am looking forward to updates next week and no more bullshit. I would also like to hear from moderators, translators and lottery winners as soon as he starts pay out what he has promised. Please keep the group updated about your payments.

I will keep my tokens but are definitely not going to buy anything more until i see progress. He truly has a goldmine with the great community and even if he is totaly incapable of developing this further himself, he most definitly has the money to hire people to do it for him. We know for shure that he has sold for more than 1000 ETH under his ill period. Time for abi to wake up and see the potential. This could be huge and make him truly financially independent if he plays this right.
NA DA, last I received my mod payment was 32 days ago. Like I said above. This ethD has a big pontential to be something if the Dev stop playing around with his community. Some of the big investor already threatened to abandon this "ship" if Dev did not make anything right in one more week.
I really hope Abi has the explanation why he moving tons of ethereumdark to Etherdelta and one of his wallet.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:38:00 PM

Ethereumdark has big pontential to go big ,I hope abi18 not greedy kid. It's bad idea to abandoned ship Now. Please make something good happen Abi.

Yes it did have potential. Unfortunately it was run by a scammer who dumps 800k coins on the exchange every couple weeks.

I would like to see a similar project by real developers, but unfortunately this idiot has forever ruined the "ethereum dark" name
DHTE1B

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:50:47 PM

NA DA, last I received my mod payment was 32 days ago. Like I said above. This ethD has a big pontential to be something if the Dev stop playing around with his community. Some of the big investor already threatened to abandon this "ship" if Dev did not make anything right in one more week.
I really hope Abi has the explanation why he moving tons of ethereumdark to Etherdelta and one of his wallet.

I am sorry to hear that. He must start keeping his promises to the community, moderators and translators. I won't hold my breath abount an explanation for his selling but if he is smart i think he should stop selling and if he can't do it himself, pay people to make this take off. He sure has the money for it. I'm beginning to wonder why he does not see the bigger picture in this, perhaps he is young. With this huge community this has the potential to be enormous. Wake up abi and take notice of the potential.
Curious1379

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:28:04 PM

Ethereumdark has big pontential to go big ,I hope abi18 not greedy kid. It's bad idea to abandoned ship Now. Please make something good happen Abi.

Yes it did have potential. Unfortunately it was run by a scammer who dumps 800k coins on the exchange every couple weeks.

I would like to see a similar project by real developers, but unfortunately this idiot has forever ruined the "ethereum dark" name

So true..  I'm afraid if big investors leave this project then we are ruined. From the first day I believed in this project. Dev did everything so perfect until now. Look Abi18 you can become billionaire by continuing this project rather than be just a millionaire. Work hard with this project and I'm telling you, with this community logo and the name you are already half way there and we all are surely sailing in the same boat. So no one will want this boat to sink if u the captain is sincere. I hope u get better soon and think about the people who invested their hardworking money in your project. Everyone is answerable for their actions it's just the matter of time
mathadorre

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:16:10 PM

its the end!!!!!!! abi have delete his account etherscan you can see this. just cryptopi adress and etherdelta. ethd is dead its real now...
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:38:49 PM

Update: Sorry everyone, I have been very sick lately and am finally starting to feel better. I should be back to 100% within 2 days. I will be sending the addresses for MODS/Translators/Lottery Winners to one of my other partners and he will be sending the payments/rewards soon. We will be coming back with some updates as soon as I get better.

Thank you all for your patience.

Abi,
Get well soon. Having to deal with the crazy fudders in this community that make anyone sick. Get some rest and looking forward to the upcoming announcements. ETHD's future is bright. Unfortunately, the community has a lot of people who invested their life savings and panic every time the wind blows.

If I might make a recommendation, most of the people in this community seem most concerned about the lack of a white paper for ETHD. It would be great if we can get an update to the White Paper. This at least gives us an idea of the the road ahead and gives all of us a better outlook on ETHD's future and what we can expect. Don't use and hard deadlines. This community panics the moment any deadlines are missed. It's better to be a bit vague on the deadline. That way if you miss one deadline, the weak hands don't panic and try to burn down the forum like they've done in the past.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:40:42 PM

its the end!!!!!!! abi have delete his account etherscan you can see this. just cryptopi adress and etherdelta. ethd is dead its real now...

I'm willing to buy your ETHD from you at a steep discount, so that you don't lose all of your money. Since it's the end, why not sell me your tokens for $0.05 USD? How about it? This way you can exit the coin with at least a little of your money rather losing it all Grin

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
envymemuch

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:16:57 AM

Feel better Abi! Big gains soon Smiley
Hopebright

Activity: 93

Stay true, stay humble.

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:21:43 AM

You must verify before you post. The account still exist, why do you lie and panic the investors, try to act genuine. You won't carry anything after your death by making huge money. Let everyone see the profit. Keep this kind of people away.
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:56:00 AM

Thanks Abi I already received my payment as mods.
But still we all looking forward something from your team.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:04:09 AM

Update: Sorry everyone, I have been very sick lately and am finally starting to feel better. I should be back to 100% within 2 days. I will be sending the addresses for MODS/Translators/Lottery Winners to one of my other partners and he will be sending the payments/rewards soon. We will be coming back with some updates as soon as I get better.

If I might make a recommendation, most of the people in this community seem most concerned about the lack of a white paper for ETHD. It would be great if we can get an update to the White Paper. This at least gives us an idea of the the road ahead and gives all of us a better outlook on ETHD's future and what we can expect. Don't use and hard deadlines. This community panics the moment any deadlines are missed. It's better to be a bit vague on the deadline. That way if you miss one deadline, the weak hands don't panic and try to burn down the forum like they've done in the past.

Glad to see you have a brain, I'm proud of ya. A white paper would be a great start.

Campaign Manager (2018)
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:00:45 AM

Broken English in this thread give me cancer, seriously.
 Cry
Don't browse the rest of this forum too much then. lol.  It has the highest mixture of broken english and bot machine translation language posts that I've ever seen on any forum during my many years on the internet.
papachill

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:16:46 AM

Feel better!  Never gave up faith!  The website doesnt show cryptopia as an exchange...... is the Coinexchange trading new token yet?  Thanks for everything!
mathadorre

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:31:16 AM

You must verify before you post. The account still exist, why do you lie and panic the investors, try to act genuine. You won't carry anything after your death by making huge money. Let everyone see the profit. Keep this kind of people away.
sorry but yesterday we can’t see his account on etherscan!!!! today i can see his account. i want just abi post news because all people are waiting for this. why ethd token is not on coinexchange??? if he do this a lot of people will buy ethd and his sold of token wil be past!!! 
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:33:39 AM

Abi,
Get well soon. Having to deal with the crazy fudders in this community that make anyone sick. Get some rest and looking forward to the upcoming announcements. ETHD's future is bright. Unfortunately, the community has a lot of people who invested their life savings and panic every time the wind blows.

I prepare for the worst and hope for the best for this project. Many projects on bitcointalk are running very well.
I think you must hire someone to do your work rather than work alone
heomap

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:47:55 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 07:40:28 AM by heomap

Abi,

I prepare for the worst and hope for the best for this project. Many projects on bitcointalk are running very well.
I think you must hire someone to do your work rather than work alone

Why to spend money to hire people rather than just dump and get money and run away and have fun right? Abi!
Fuck you!
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:05:08 AM

abi18 take care and must rest more to recover your body, all of us waiting you back to our community and bring big news to us , by the way , hope I can won ETHD lottery next week  Smiley

pv94420

Activity: 252
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:21:10 AM

I received my ETHD token, thank you Abi  Smiley

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 [544] 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: