Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:12:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Support] GLDCoin Exchange  (Read 2065 times)
BitshireHashaway (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 02:05:18 PM

I can hardly give away the 700 I have you want to buy my 700 GLD grahams?
No coins ever sell for what they sell on an exchange prior to release to said exchange.  Once they are on an exchange, they are worth a hell of a lot more.

Maybe for the first few hours...until you all start dumping your FOUR MILLION PLUS coins....sorry I should say "we"...cuz I'll be dumping the 4000 I mined (in about an hour) too.
Why would we sell the coins for peanuts?  Best to wait until the price rises - and it will once the block reward drops.

YOU won't be selling for peanuts if you wait for an exchange and the price increases....I said the coin will be worth peanuts once you and all the other guys sitting on literally tens (or hundreds) of thousands of them start dumping them.  And they WILL be dumped if you get a sudden price increase if/when it hits a major exchange.

That's true. And then the price plummets and what happens then? Everyone who bought it at higher will wait for the price to go up driving it back up.
BitshireHashaway (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 02:05:48 PM

No coins ever sell for what they sell on an exchange prior to release to said exchange.  Once they are on an exchange, they are worth a hell of a lot more.

Maybe for the first few hours...until you all start dumping your FOUR MILLION PLUS coins....sorry I should say "we"...cuz I'll be dumping the 4000 I mined (in about an hour) too.

You make a good point. However, you also need to realize that 1m+ of those coins have been given away. And I personally don't plan on selling all of mine right away.

So when you say "given away"...does that mean "erased from existence"?  Cuz if not...those coins are still out there, waiting to be dumped.  You might not be planning to sell right away, but I'm sure the majority are...and even some that might be thinking to hold right now will likely dump if the coin gets to a good exchange and the price suddenly jumps.

I won't sell my tiny little chunk of 4 THOUSAND coins for peanuts....I'll hold and hope it gets on an exchange with a decent price.  But then I'll be dumping...along with many others.

I'm not saying this to bash the coin...it is just a reality.

I understand what your saying. But if I gave someone 5 coins they're going to most likely wait for a higher price before selling.
AZIZ1977

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 02:46:40 PM

The more people have goldcoins the beter the coin will be accepted. I am seeing more and more people asking about Goldcoin, more buy and sell orders on different forums and GoldCoin has the name and logo to become a big coin.

Their is a new sheriff in town and he is called GoldCoin. Grin
funnybear

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 02:59:03 PM

Hope GLDCoin can hit BTC-e, but after ftc and cnc they could be very careful to accept a new coin. Start from vircurex may be a good choice if we could.

Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). e355a9imFx7gbkpra9755mTkJDf5gBRhj2
Let's flower the moon. SfjURGkYyjo8VFxfFPXS89CHhXS2mao3kA
AZIZ1977

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 03:02:14 PM

Hope GLDCoin can hit BTC-e, but after ftc and cnc they could be very careful to accept a new coin. Start from vircurex may be a good choice if we could.

Goldcoin is getting more and more accepted by the Bitcoin community, because the wealth has been good distributed. And Goldcoin is being build up from the bottom by the owners and miners and that is why i am totally behind this coin.
BitshireHashaway (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 05:43:16 PM

Goldcoin is getting more and more accepted by the Bitcoin community, because the wealth has been good distributed. And Goldcoin is being build up from the bottom by the owners and miners and that is why i am totally behind this coin.

I'm hoping it continues to get accepted, and I think the reason for that success if the people who mined a ridiculous amount in the beginning distributed the wealth compared to holding it all for themselves.
BitshireHashaway (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 05:45:16 PM

The more people have goldcoins the beter the coin will be accepted. I am seeing more and more people asking about Goldcoin, more buy and sell orders on different forums and GoldCoin has the name and logo to become a big coin.

Their is a new sheriff in town and he is called GoldCoin. Grin

Lol +1
BitshireHashaway (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 05:57:23 PM

I'm worried about that. I've message vircurex with no response, I think we all need to email them.
whitedragon

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 09:03:16 AM

You make a good point. However, you also need to realize that 1m+ of those coins have been given away. And I personally don't plan on selling all of mine right away.

So when you say "given away"...does that mean "erased from existence"?  Cuz if not...those coins are still out there, waiting to be dumped.  You might not be planning to sell right away, but I'm sure the majority are...and even some that might be thinking to hold right now will likely dump if the coin gets to a good exchange and the price suddenly jumps.

I won't sell my tiny little chunk of 4 THOUSAND coins for peanuts....I'll hold and hope it gets on an exchange with a decent price.  But then I'll be dumping...along with many others.

I'm not saying this to bash the coin...it is just a reality.

I understand what your saying. But if I gave someone 5 coins they're going to most likely wait for a higher price before selling.

That's a good point... I can see 1000 ppl with 5 coins holding on longer than 1 person with 5000 coins.
darkproton

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 10:24:52 PM

+1 to GLD
ahmedbodi

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 11:31:35 PM

bitshire do google doc exchanges count towards the bounties and if so does my exchange under the name ahmed_bodi count?
just_me

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Jesus Christ Saves Sinners

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:11:51 AM

Finally got the gldcoin wallet, and I am now ready to receive gldcoin

I need some gldcoin, and need someone to send me gldcoin, please

Today is the day that the Lord has made, lets be glad and rejoice in it
kr4x

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:13:11 AM

we should all be emailing the owner of cryptsy.com
ahmedbodi

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:23:29 AM

5 gld sent
Sting17

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:16:00 AM

We really need to get this thing onto an Exchnage, how are we looking with this so far?

IMPORTANT GOLDCOIN INFORMATION | Official Gold Coin Website | Official Gold Coin Forum

LTC - LQRSRKHxfv22krMsLw8jsKoSYnnsWpVqAQ | GLD - E4EjCsEgYLsvQRVFuGyJPNwfWNioFxhZv5
kr4x

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 02:16:39 AM

We really need to get this thing onto an Exchnage, how are we looking with this so far?

can we all email the owner of cryptsy.com please
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2013, 08:06:23 AM

can we all email the owner of cryptsy.com please

Cryptsy could be the right one.

The other exchanges will be cautious , they will screen more carefully because there are a lot of new alts.

It would not be good to be checked-out too soon by a big exchange: If they once reject the coin, it will be more difficult to persuade them to accept it later.
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2013, 09:19:48 AM

More thought on exchanges:

Probably any of the smaller ones are fine.

Anyone think we should aim for just one or two, or any other thoughts on that?
AZIZ1977

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 11:33:55 AM

I emailed cryptsy.com but we should not rush things up.

And one thing i like the way we communicate everything needs to be done open and transparant.
kr4x

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 11:35:02 AM

I emailed cryptsy.com but we should not rush things up.

And one thing i like the way we communicate everything needs to be done open and transparant.

we are the best community
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: