Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:03:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any altcoin which is less than $10 dollar right now and will be bomb in future?  (Read 2849 times)
srqrebel

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:39:17 AM

try SpectreCoin, a tech first superior anon coin. explosive growth ahead.

Agreed.  Spectrecoin is a lesser known coin which is developing some of the most robust privacy and anonymity tech on the market, and aspires to be the top privacy coin for small remittance applications.  This one is moving up through the ranks and is just started to gain the attention it deserves.  Look: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
upbidrush

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:44:41 AM

is xspec volume low in cryptopia? any idea?
any views on the following :
1) Linda
2) ETN
3) XVG
THANKS. Smiley
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:13:27 AM

try SpectreCoin, a tech first superior anon coin. explosive growth ahead.

Agreed.  Spectrecoin is a lesser known coin which is developing some of the most robust privacy and anonymity tech on the market, and aspires to be the top privacy coin for small remittance applications.  This one is moving up through the ranks and is just started to gain the attention it deserves.  Look: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

It looks nice Coin that have a potential in the future maybe I can also try to hold that Coin. I'm also searching for the coin that worth it to hold.
ikkyu

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:40:06 AM

I bought a bit of deeponion and xspec, but I don't really have high expectations for them. Look at their githubs.

https://github.com/deeponion/deeponion

https://github.com/spectrecoin/spectre

Minimum number of commits and active developers. Good sign is that there were commits from recent days, but I'd be more reassured if more active devs are participating. Sure they have potential to 10x, but they could also easily die off if the active devs stop working on them... and they seem to be part time jobs for the devs.

Is everyone just parroting that they have good tech or has anyone actual read through the code?

Any altcoin without active code contributions will probably die. Be very suspicious of ICOs without Githubs.
trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:20:48 AM

I bought a bit of deeponion and xspec, but I don't really have high expectations for them. Look at their githubs.

https://github.com/deeponion/deeponion

https://github.com/spectrecoin/spectre

Minimum number of commits and active developers. Good sign is that there were commits from recent days, but I'd be more reassured if more active devs are participating. Sure they have potential to 10x, but they could also easily die off if the active devs stop working on them... and they seem to be part time jobs for the devs.

Is everyone just parroting that they have good tech or has anyone actual read through the code?

Any altcoin without active code contributions will probably die. Be very suspicious of ICOs without Githubs.

I can't read code, but when I have directed people who can to the code before investing they told me it was solid.  So I am relying on a secondary party that I trust... but I can't speak to it myself.
The Spectreproject team has two full time devs that were funded directly by the community.  They are both cryptographers and have 15 years between them.  If you chat with the dev JBH in slack he's been REALLY responsive lately.  If he had a Power point presentation to go with some of the things he tells people I fell like I'd have a much better understanding of code and privacy in general.  He is the best person to engage.
The hotfix for node problems is due to be released (with some other fixes) by the end of this month.  and the 1.4 wallet has been "conservatively" estimated to be done by the end of January. 
With more members of the community becoming active in the participation of the coin it should get more attention and maybe even some new people willing to code.  But the current devs are comfortable with one another and probably won't let just ANYONE jump on with them. 

I don't know much about Deep Onion.  It seems that the devs have control of a lot of the coins and there is a lot of pump with a little bit of commit.  With all the free airdrops enticing people it's garnered a pretty big following.  We all have to be careful with all of these.  It sucks but there are always people who want to take advantage of a method of making money for nothing. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:37:38 AM

My question is simple that is there any altcoin which is right now less than $10 or $20 has enough potential to rise like etherium or bitcoin or bitcoin cash ?

I think there is a lot of potential from a lot of coins but I personally would direct my attention towards privacy coins.  I'm wary of McAfee but he and I hold this in common and I'd trust an alleged criminal to know what they were talking about when securing funds. Wink.  But seriously with the increasing regulations I have a feeling that it's only a matter of time before the powers that be attempt to criminalize ownership of cryptos the way they did with Gold back in the...30s I think it was... at which point anonymity will be of the utmost importance.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:46:07 AM

I'm sure everyone understands that 2018 will be the year of alternative crypto currency, and now it's time to buy promising coins.

Analyzing many other projects on such criteria as the total number of coins, work in the community, self-financing, technology, and, after seeing how the developer works, I made a choice.
My choice - Spectrecoin XSPEC

1) SpectreCoin (XSPEC)

Very interesting project that will definitely go up in price! - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0
XSPEC - I'm sure that it will cost much more than now, I buy this coin for all my money!
Indeed an anonymous coin which is dynamically developed by the community!
Here is an article about the fact that a very profitable investment project - https://globalcoinreport.com/heres-why-now-might-be-a-good-time-to-pick-up-some-spectrecoin-xpsec/  Wink

Here is a comparison with other projects and much more! - http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
===
I believe that the future for anonymous projects!
https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/can-see-id-eu-rules-anonymous-transactions/  Wink
www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/12/18/eu-considers-launching-database-bitcoin-owners-crack-criminals/  Wink
===

2) Phore - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2307909.0

3) ZOIN - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2085112.0

4) Monoeci (XMCC) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2083054

5) KZCash - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2312421.820
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:57:52 AM

There are alternate coins in that range and are very potential to multiply its market price from 10 to 100 times. Consider Ripple, IOTA, NEM, Waves, Stratis, and KOMODO. That's below 1$ to 20$ of market price but have huge amount of market capital.

flinty69

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:54:53 AM

There are alternate coins in that range and are very potential to multiply its market price from 10 to 100 times. Consider Ripple, IOTA, NEM, Waves, Stratis, and KOMODO. That's below 1$ to 20$ of market price but have huge amount of market capital.

Agreee. Very good picks although i don't know KOMODO.

floyd1987

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:17:43 PM

My question is simple that is there any altcoin which is right now less than $10 or $20 has enough potential to rise like etherium or bitcoin or bitcoin cash ?
I think SpectreCoin (XSPEC) could meet that criteria in the future. XSPEC is the most secure privacy coin on the market right now and the development team is working feverishly to make it more private, thus making it easier to remain anonymous while using them. Anonymity makes it safer to use the coin in the event of a governmental regulatory cdrackdown, which I think is coming.

Right now XSPEC has ring signatures, the option to use stealth addresses, is fully integrated into the Tor network and uses OBSF4 so it will work even in countries that have blocked Tor (such as China). Recently it was also added to BISQ, making trading it in a secure manner and off of a centralized exchange that much easier.

An upcoming update will make ring signatures automatically scale, making them easier to use and more secure as more people use the network. Stealth transactions will also be made the default instead of just an option. Secure in client messaging, as well as secure Proof of Stake (making it impossible to tell who's staking XSPEC and where the stakes are going), are also coming in a future update. There's a lot more on the roadmap. You can learn more about the coin at the CoinWiki (in my signature), as well as join the active Slack community and Discord channel.

McAfee and I share similar opinions about 2018 being the year of privacy coins, and I'm convinced that XSPEC is underpriced right now.
felixpalm

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:08:56 PM

I think XSPEC has tremendous potential for the long term. I think the whole point of cryptocurrency lies in privacy and decentralization and XSPEC has some of the most private features. It has a transaction time of 60 secs which is very fast in comparison to other privacy coins. At it's current supply, I think it is heavily undervalued. While most people may consider such unheard of coins as a scam, I urge everyone to do the research and join the forums. The developers are there and can explain their technology to anyone that wants to know more of the features behind it. I was very skeptical at first, but I believe in the dev team!
Discounted

Activity: 158
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:24:17 PM

XSPEC is under 2$ at the moment and will bomb to 100$ in the future. This coin is a privacy focused coin and uses OBFS4+TOR, ring signatures and stealth transactions.
It has full time interacting developers and is a project that's been going on for really long aka it's not a scam coin. Privacy coins are the coins that will skyrocket in 2018 said McAffee.
This coin has a low supply and is seriously undervalued. Get it while it's still cheap.
uDwcHYO

Activity: 363

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:56:52 PM

why with a low price per unit of coin, you can also buy part of the coin, the essence as a whole will be the same.

zzz
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:01:01 PM

The price of waves coin is less than $20 so I think this is good choice. This coin is a potential coin and for sure the price will become hundreds dollars in the next few months and this coin is look like ethereum the price is very cheap when it's started and after few years it will increase and that what I believe in waves coin will happen in the future. But it's your choice if you choose waves coin or not but for me this coin is good to make a large profit.
RavRider

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:02:59 PM

XSPEC is under 2$ at the moment and will bomb to 100$ in the future. This coin is a privacy focused coin and uses OBFS4+TOR, ring signatures and stealth transactions.
It has full time interacting developers and is a project that's been going on for really long aka it's not a scam coin. Privacy coins are the coins that will skyrocket in 2018 said McAffee.
This coin has a low supply and is seriously undervalued. Get it while it's still cheap.

What do you think, why is it better than Verge? Verge ist also a Pricacy Coin and have also OBFS4+TOR. And its much cheaper and has a much higher supply. Having such a small supply dont make the coin better for me.
glgeux

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:05:25 PM

You should give some ICO a try given your request
marcellinuswiray

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:55:23 AM

just buy SUMOKOIN  Grin

JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:19:08 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 05:14:03 PM by JetSet11

I invested in Dent this morning and it doubled in price today. Feels good man.

sallydavisy

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:43:38 AM

Not any but some of them. Coins less 1$ looks like more interesting.
marcellinuswiray

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:44:16 AM

SUMO still under $5 keep buy it

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: