Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:58:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What opinion from people out there or people in your city about bitcoin?  (Read 2122 times)
bitsnkes

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:29:03 AM

I live in kolkata ,here 99% people donot know about bitcoin.
And among who know bitcoin donot trust on this.
People are biased here cause the technical aspect of bitcoin is very hard to understand and max have no brains.
Aizhen05

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:36:24 AM

Still a lot of people doesn't believe in a potential of bitcoin, they are not interested in it because in my opinion, they don't really know what exactly bitcoin is, they are thinking that bitcoin is just a scam of anything. They think it is just like networking like pyramiding which is not. If they don't open their doors into bitcoin they are just missing a lot of opportunities for them.

The same situation happening in my city too still many of them don't know what is bitcoin and some people tell it is a scam so don't lose your money.But i understand the potential of bitcoin from the forum and bitcoin changed my life a lot better it gives me high earnings which i can't be earned in other ways.

We cant get off with them the possibility that they might think that this currency is a scam because just like what happen to us believe it or not we think at first that this is a scam but when we already knkw the truth that this is not totally scam that you can loose a lot of money but it is depends on you but the truth is we can change our life here and get more profit if we have the patience.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:45:39 AM

Still a lot of people doesn't believe in a potential of bitcoin, they are not interested in it because in my opinion, they don't really know what exactly bitcoin is, they are thinking that bitcoin is just a scam of anything. They think it is just like networking like pyramiding which is not. If they don't open their doors into bitcoin they are just missing a lot of opportunities for them.

The same situation happening in my city too still many of them don't know what is bitcoin and some people tell it is a scam so don't lose your money.But i understand the potential of bitcoin from the forum and bitcoin changed my life a lot better it gives me high earnings which i can't be earned in other ways.

We cant get off with them the possibility that they might think that this currency is a scam because just like what happen to us believe it or not we think at first that this is a scam but when we already knkw the truth that this is not totally scam that you can loose a lot of money but it is depends on you but the truth is we can change our life here and get more profit if we have the patience.

thats true, we can not just form a public opinion about bitcoin. people have their own views, let alone news about the negative side of bitcoin already spread to the community. even in my city, many consider bitcoin a kind of gambling. when the reality is not like that.

pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:52:45 AM

In my place of work, the opinion is kind of mixed because while some people are open to it, others didn't want to just go near it because they have the believe that its going to be against the work policy even though there is nothing like that on the policy. Outside work, a lot of friends still believes anything that have to do with online point of earning is illegal and time consuming and coming with bitcoin, they are not even ready to change that misconception.
Yankeestyle

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:58:45 AM

There are some users from my location but there are a lot of in my region who has no idea on what bitcoins are even  if a discussion come up they will think as online fraud.
There are a few clients from my area however there are a great deal of in my locale who has no clue on what bitcoins are regardless of the possibility that a talk come up they will think as online extortion
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:00:34 AM

Here in the philippines bitcoin is a scam thing now because of the fake news. Some people go invest then when they scam by tge other or the developer they report it. Thats why bitcoin has negative eyesight in our country.
that is the reason why some countries are banning BTC. they believe it has negative impact on the people and economy of the nation but because BTC is decentralized, It make total banning even more difficult. majority of ICO doesnt allow US Citizen due to their Law but US citizens are still participating Illegally in ICO that doesnt require KYC verification. however bitcoin is not Scam but people participate in scam project like HYIP and Ponzi Scheme using Digital Currencies Like BTC.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:09:21 AM

Yesterday, I meet my classmate and she told me what I do now while staying in the house and then i said i spend my time doing in bitcoin and she said what is bitcoin and suddenly she said Is that what they said that you only need to do is to post and you well earn money? I said yes it is but it is not just a simple post but a valueable post that can be use. You need to work hard for it and invest your time to earn enough amout to satisfy our daily needs, i answered too.
Many of them are curious about bitcoin, many of them did not believe that you will earn that kind of amout in bitcoin but many of them believe too and now are trying to invest their time in reading and doing bitcoin. There are good and bad opinion but if bitcoin will continue to grow and help others, it is not impossible that everybody will have good impressions and good opinion about it and they will surely support this.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:13:07 AM

More and more people know and hear about bitcoin her, in my place, mostly for me. But unfortunately they think bitcoin is easy money, but in fact it is not like that. I have couple of friends who also joined the forum with the idea that they will start to earn a lot at the moment, but they both are banned already due to too active commenting of low quality posts.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:18:02 AM

i am really curious about what opinion from people out there when they know from january 2017 until august 2017, bitcoin price start rising to almost $44xx if i am not wrong (maybe the highest price i know). because i see in my city, people don't care about this and they don't interesting but once i read on local newspaper, there are article that giving info about bitcoin price which is increase so high.

but in the last two days ago, i meet new person. he asked me what my activity when i am online. i tell him that i work as writer, trader, and i made money from bitcoin. first he don't believe when i say bitcoin price in the year 2015 (which i knew bitcoin for first time) is $2xx-$300 but suddenly this year, the price is jump too high and now we see the price is some around in $4xxx.

i give suggestion to him to invest his money in bitcoin but don't buy the whole bitcoin but do it like $100 for every month for 6 month and only hold it without learning anything about bitcoin, just save it. i think he is interesting but he said he need to learn to make sure about this. well actually i don't take too serious about this, if he really wants to do it, then he is a lucky guy that i've meet but if its not, then he got his choice.

so, what is happen in your places related with bitcoin? did people still don't care about bitcoin? and how about if you meet someone new and then you make conversation and you telling him that you are trying to make money from bitcoin? what he's respond?

Not many people from my country know about bitcoin. I think engaging in bitcoin takes a lot of time and patience. Even though most people here know how to use the computer, only a few embrace the world of cryptocurrency. They are simply too afraid to try something new and deviate from the things they are used to. I don’t usually talk about it with other people only with my family and relatives, and still not even have of them bought the idea of bitcoin.
niisarearning

Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:54:06 AM

I have introduces some of my friends Bitcoin local exchange wallet where they can able to track bitcoin in terms of local currency while iw as introducing price is around 1200$ now its price 6000$+ . Most of the people going crazy and coming to me and asking about bitcoin .Even local exchanges grown rapidly in my country more than 1000% in a year . 
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:06:06 AM

If there is a survey in my town, then I'm sure that knows bitcoin is not more than 0.001%, so far I've never heard anyone talking about bitcoin, everybody prefers social media or celebrity news than bitcoin.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
pjwaffle

Activity: 539

BIB Exchange

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:35:17 PM

In my country, most of people don't care Bitcoin. They don't believe digital money. Well, That's ok, I don't care. I just do my work. Few next years, they will regret.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
wellsontheja

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:58:03 PM

Well some people still don't understand abput what is bitcoin and i thought they're not take about bitcoin seriously because they don't understand that's my condition about bitcoin in my city.
J Gambler

Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:09:52 PM

i am really curious about what opinion from people out there when they know from january 2017 until august 2017, bitcoin price start rising to almost $44xx if i am not wrong (maybe the highest price i know). because i see in my city, people don't care about this and they don't interesting but once i read on local newspaper, there are article that giving info about bitcoin price which is increase so high.

but in the last two days ago, i meet new person. he asked me what my activity when i am online. i tell him that i work as writer, trader, and i made money from bitcoin. first he don't believe when i say bitcoin price in the year 2015 (which i knew bitcoin for first time) is $2xx-$300 but suddenly this year, the price is jump too high and now we see the price is some around in $4xxx.

i give suggestion to him to invest his money in bitcoin but don't buy the whole bitcoin but do it like $100 for every month for 6 month and only hold it without learning anything about bitcoin, just save it. i think he is interesting but he said he need to learn to make sure about this. well actually i don't take too serious about this, if he really wants to do it, then he is a lucky guy that i've meet but if its not, then he got his choice.

so, what is happen in your places related with bitcoin? did people still don't care about bitcoin? and how about if you meet someone new and then you make conversation and you telling him that you are trying to make money from bitcoin? what he's respond?

In my place or in my country as a whole, bitcoin has been accepted with open arms as it gives the opportunity to have money and earn it while also saving it in terms that it can be physically stolen. Younger people are the one to delve on it and they care a lot about crypto

Y U MAD AT ME
Bitcoinsislife

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:15:32 PM

Here in my country most people think it's a scam. Bitcoins use in terms of investment. That's why it's a name because most of the investment is the real purpose to just steal a lot of my countrymen who have lost their sense of security because they're new to the crypto world just because they're investing and do not know how it happens. Additionally, the media announces that there is no reliable search of what bitcoins really are.
tushin4

Activity: 191

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:59:02 PM

In our city people are no more known to any crypto currency or bitcoin. But now some people get to know about bitcoin and its popularity. They appreciated it . even they are trying to earn bitcoin as they know about is precious value . they  thinks it can improve a country’s economy system .
learner 7

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:14:06 PM

In my city very few people know bitcoin, now when the price went to the moon, they started talking in the news. But people are still ignorant about bitcoin and carry all kinds of nonsense.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:27:57 PM

There are a lot of Opinions that I heard from different people when it comes to Bitcoin. they're telling that Bitcoin is a scam and investing in bitcoin is not a good idea.But most of the new generation Youths today accepted bitcoin with arms wide open. they saw it as life saver. because through this bitcoin, most of the students in our country earn a lot of money.they're having the best time of their lives because they don't worry about their financial status.they're helping their families and some of them were able to continue their studies because of bitcoin.

fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:34:35 PM

I live in a small resort town where most people earn thanks to tourists. And most of this for certain knows does not know about the existence of bitcoin. Maximum - heard the word on TV or met on the Internet. I know quite a few people who would be interested in bitcoin. And I myself told these people about the crypto currency. Therefore, my city will not soon come to all this)
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:48:28 PM

In my city people at interested in bitcoin but fear cbtrols them and they didn't not even try it out or want to look further into it. Then they complain they work tomorrow hard or don't make enough money so I don't bother with them. Some people get more interested and I have met miners online but never traders. I also haven't met any be who is into bitcoin like I am. Oh well these people will be left behind and have to work very hard when all they could have done was invented in bitcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: