Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:26:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deep Onion Price Speculation  (Read 4171 times)
FacelessCrypto

Activity: 539
Merit: 105

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:58:42 AM

Before forming a judgement from post here, Everyone should look at the posters Signature.  Many of posters are qualified to get airdop..
What the expect .. price rise of course. :-)
Among them
1. Some will sell at current price and take the money..
2 remaining members will keep the coins  as gift and may it go high.. They dont care Grin

Particularly I observed one Hero members(jeffBrad11) comment..looks realistic.. But May be for everyones sake if Jeff can give some hints how to identify  a Crypto to be invested?

Maarten91

Activity: 72
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:03:52 AM

Airdropping the coins is quite a cool concept. I'm really wondering where this will take the price, too.

Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:14:06 PM

The price is steadily rising, the spike last weekend to $3 will be the normal price within the next few weeks if it follows its current trend, its already holding fairly well at around $1.80+ which is over a 4.5x rise from the 40 cents it was two weeks ago.
Sikka157

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:28:06 PM

I applied for the airdrop. so what do i need to do to get the coins? How many coins will I get?
Geoff999

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:20:05 PM

There you go, you didnt have to wait long did you, has hit $3 twice today.

Now just hold for another year, and wait for them to hit 50-100  Wink
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:23:18 PM

I applied for the airdrop. so what do i need to do to get the coins? How many coins will I get?

Welcome to the airdrop! The amount of coins you get depends upon how many people the airdrop is divided between; so it changes every week.

You'd have to know how many new people joined the drop, and how many people got removed for inactivity or because they moved more than 10% of their Onions ....

Any Onions are better than no Onions though  Grin

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:44:52 PM

been away for 5 days and came back to find the price has shot up. it's only going to be up in the long term. i intend to ride the waves and accumulate
BullLeach

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:45:00 AM

Keep getting error when filling out air drop application. It doesn't say specifically, but I'm guessing it's because I don't have enough posts on bitcoin talk?
hanskan

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:26:04 AM

Keep getting error when filling out air drop application. It doesn't say specifically, but I'm guessing it's because I don't have enough posts on bitcoin talk?

Unfortunately newbies are not qualified for airdrops. Just buy some and keep the wallet open and you will earn 10% interest the first year.
Erowind

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:58:03 AM

If your account is old enough--before July 12th 2017--just post like a madman to get up to member (that's what I'm doing) then commit to making a few posts everyday afterwards. Try to be helpful of course, no one likes spammers.

Can't snort crack through a rolled up bitcoin Wink
d3nz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:12:23 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 04:29:32 AM by d3nz

I feel like a dummy right now, and I want to know if I am right too do so. I am new to trading on the market place, and got taken in by the hype for deeponion I saw on these boards. Obviously I did not have an old enough account to participate in the airdrops so I went ahead and purchased some onion. I went in 1 grand, and then the price plummeted. I am sitting with 400 deeponion coins, and terrified they may never rally again. What is the insight of the community on the probability this coin will ever hit 3 dollars again, or am I a dummy who learned a sobering lesson?  Cry

tl:dr
Will deeponion hit $3.00+ again or is it a scam?

The value of DeepOnion is rising up slowly. You don't need to worry since the value might hit $3 - $10 in just a couple of months and you will gain much more.

A lot of member here on Bitcointalk are joining the campaign because they see the potential and the future of DeepOnion and on how it will help the security and privacy of using it.

Probably it will be listed on big exchanges so just hold on and hodl more Onions.
bengems

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:59:25 AM

The value of deeponion already hit $3+ and $10 will be loading soon. If onion is listed on another exchange like trex, it can easily do $30 without struggle. Moreover, many people will be tempted to dump their stash on the new price of onion and that means fewer number of people may hold onto their onion till the 40th drop

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 10:03:17 PM

It will reach 10 soon, joust hold ur seats!!  Grin

Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:05:01 PM

I am going ballistic of course, but if DeepOnion has - in the future - both:
  • coin mixing / transaction obfuscation (not yet implemented)
  • TOR connectivity (check: already implemented)
it is a worthy competitor to Dash and Monero. In that case, $1,000 could be done in a few years time. That would be a market cap of only about $10-15 billion which is not that much nowadays (new coins reach a few $-billion within days after launch).

So sit tight for the next few years and work on this project insofar you are able to.

ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:10:34 PM

It's a good coin with a good future, currently rising fast for a new coin. It will rise up again when the new features from the roadmap are released. A worth investment i dare say!

glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:32:44 PM

Friend, if you can participate in the airdrops you would not have to worry.

DeepOnion has gone from being worth 8 cents to almost 5 dollars in less than 2 months. After they have banned cheaters and with the fall of bitcoin, now the price is 1.10 USD. Although the price is low, the increase is more than 10X, in only two months.

We just have to wait for new functions to be implemented. That's going to interest people and for sure they will pay more for the onions.
JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:04:22 PM

Friend, if you can participate in the airdrops you would not have to worry.

DeepOnion has gone from being worth 8 cents to almost 5 dollars in less than 2 months. After they have banned cheaters and with the fall of bitcoin, now the price is 1.10 USD. Although the price is low, the increase is more than 10X, in only two months.

We just have to wait for new functions to be implemented. That's going to interest people and for sure they will pay more for the onions.

Moreover compared to some other coins, the community is huge (look at the ANN thread page count), Devs and members are really active.
I won't speculate on a precise price but I'm sure its value will grow in the future.
guelmi92

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:01:00 PM

Indeed, supporting the project and being patient are two things that will make DeepOnion a winning bet for all those who believe in it. For a project that is so young and that already counts on a large community and a very active development team and when we see the path traveled by other cryptocurrencies since 2009, the future looks very promising  Grin
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:08:20 PM

DeepOnion is a very young coin and very promising. I think we will see 10$ very soon.
I don't think we'll see $10 before DeepSend. And even with DeepSend you have to keep in mind that the available supply is going to be an order of magnitute higher than it was during the last peak. Ultimately $10 is a cheap price for DO with full features though.
bitphonics (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:13:11 PM

I have become much more certain of this project since creating this post. Having just begun on this forum I stumbled into one of the many unfounded gloom and doom posts about onion and of course I freaked out. Now after talking with some of the people involved and hearing first hand about their plans I can say I am at least willing to take the risk on this early altcoin. There is definitely a strong sense of direction for the coin, and the teams seems very certain that they can meet the demands necessary for goals of this coin to come to fruition. I am not going to be selling my coin anytime soon. I think it would be wise to jump on before some of the new features are added (deeptrust is coming up) and then a new exchange is announced. From there it should be pretty steady growth.

I'm a newbie and am not begging to join the airdrop. Just someone who sees the vision as a worthwhile risk.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: