Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:06:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deep Onion Price Speculation  (Read 4177 times)
luxcoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Guard your privacy

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:08:03 PM

I have become much more certain of this project since creating this post. Having just begun on this forum I stumbled into one of the many unfounded gloom and doom posts about onion and of course I freaked out. Now after talking with some of the people involved and hearing first hand about their plans I can say I am at least willing to take the risk on this early altcoin. There is definitely a strong sense of direction for the coin, and the teams seems very certain that they can meet the demands necessary for goals of this coin to come to fruition. I am not going to be selling my coin anytime soon. I think it would be wise to jump on before some of the new features are added (deeptrust is coming up) and then a new exchange is announced. From there it should be pretty steady growth.

I'm a newbie and am not begging to join the airdrop. Just someone who sees the vision as a worthwhile risk.

Great choice buddy. Welcome onboard  Wink
You really don't have to worry about it, if you've followed them for a while.. They have the best active forum, their roadmap is something real ( not like may other shit coin ICO) and the features they're working at are just amazing : looking forward to celebrate with them last one!

Never sell - Just hold enough

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:40:23 PM

One deeponion is accepted to a more popular exchange, it will certainly jump past the 3$ mark. The coin has some very attractive properties and tries to look for stable users (users that invest in longer term), so while the increase may not be exceptionally explosive, it does guarantee continued commitment from the investors, therefore pushing the developers and making sure the product has quality.
Whether or not DO rises exponentially depends on the time scale that you're looking at. Features and more volume are all that's needed for this to happen. With both DO should follow a similar path as other successful anon-cryptos did in the past.
itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:45:00 PM

I gotta say there is a possibility to hit $5 or more by the end of 2018. Creative token distribution via airdrops. Members gotta be active on promoting ONION.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:41:04 AM

I gotta say there is a possibility to hit $5 or more by the end of 2018. Creative token distribution via airdrops. Members gotta be active on promoting ONION.

I really believe that Deep Onion price will break ath before the end of 2017. I am really hoping that we can have more exchanges so other people not trading in Nova will the opportunity to buy and be introduced by this anonymous coin.
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:33:13 AM

Agree with what others have said,

The Price of the coin will no doubt start to rise as soon as it is accessible to more people,

The privacy updates that are coming to this coin will put it in the top spot for anonymous coins, when you look at Dash and Monero prices, you can get a feel for the potential that Deep Onion has to offer.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:46:54 AM

DeepOnion is new coin here. Bought large quanity these coins was bad investment. But if it is too late to shift back your purchase is only one way. You must hold your coins long time and wait for grow price this coin.
Chris marshall

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:06:39 PM

Looks like it definitely has a lot of potential for future growth...oh and the community is growing fast.  I'm going to get in on this
iopinion

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:44:04 PM

DeepOnion have very active developers team. The community is huge and very active. I have seen its price go near $5 few weeks ago. I wont be surprised if it gets there again during the airdrop.
The only thing holding it from rising is due to the people who dump after the airdrop and being on only one exchange.
juli50

Activity: 278
Merit: 101

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:13:51 PM

I joined this community 2 mounths ago, and i think its a really good altcoin, there arent altcoins with a strong big community, a good dev team implementing good technology. I believe that this coin can reach $10 in like 4 or 6 mounths and maybe $100 in 1 or 2 years. So thats why im holding some onions, and i will keep doing this for more than 2 years and see what happens.Good luck!

Shotz

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:26:08 PM

DeepOnion is a fairly new project, but the fundamentals are all there.  Strong dev team, Big active community, technology.   Go do some research on what you bought into, they have a really nice roadmap and direction.  The coin is only listed on one exchange right now, safe to say you can expect to see ONION on more exchanges in the future.  We're still really early in the DeepOnion project and the price has already hit $5, so in my opinion it is only a matter of time before ONION proves itself and gains more attention.  It could be a really big competitor to DASH and Monero in the near future.  DeepVault is already implemented as well which is a really nice feature for storing documents on the ONION blockchain.

BMG86

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:42:37 AM

I joined this community 2 mounths ago, and i think its a really good altcoin, there arent altcoins with a strong big community, a good dev team implementing good technology. I believe that this coin can reach $10 in like 4 or 6 mounths and maybe $100 in 1 or 2 years. So thats why im holding some onions, and i will keep doing this for more than 2 years and see what happens.Good luck!
$100 seems more like a ~3 year goal if you look at other successful coins with similar premises. DO might benefit from the massive community and the overall market increase of cryptos though, so who knows.

I think it'll take a lot longer to hit that type of price, if ever. I think a more realistic possibility would be looking at the $10-$20 mark within 3 years.
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:44:03 AM

$100 seems more like a ~3 year goal if you look at other successful coins with similar premises. DO might benefit from the massive community and the overall market increase of cryptos though, so who knows.

I think it'll take a lot longer to hit that type of price, if ever. I think a more realistic possibility would be looking at the $10-$20 mark within 3 years.

But one thing is for sure. We need more exchanges. We'll never see a great jump in price if we're only on Nova. Hopefully the devs can get some more exchanges soon.
Shotz

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:24:04 AM

Onion will hit $5 well before the end of 2018.

Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:34:34 PM

$5 should be possible in 2018.  But reaching beyond that will be quite a stretch as long as the market remains tiny.  Not only in terms of number of exchanges but also in terms of the number of coins on the market.  But this situation can improve by adding more exchanges and, perhaps unwanted in the view of many, early participants dropping out of the airdrops by selling their entire holdings.

jijikill

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:11:38 PM

You don't just say a project is a scam whenever the price fluctuates , there is no such thing all time high , even bitcoin can't do it , I'm not too familiar with Deep Onion but I think they do have a very good idea and execution , you can see how well is their marketing strategy , a good cryptocurrency cannot without a solid community , Deep Onion obviously has it
paterleks

Activity: 266

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:11:04 PM

Onion will hit $5 well before the end of 2018.

you are dreaming mate, please wake up, 50% of deeponion community allready gone and sold deeponion
now just a matter of time until it crash to the 1 satoshi worth coin lol

mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:13:44 PM

You don't just say a project is a scam whenever the price fluctuates , there is no such thing all time high , even bitcoin can't do it , I'm not too familiar with Deep Onion but I think they do have a very good idea and execution , you can see how well is their marketing strategy , a good cryptocurrency cannot without a solid community , Deep Onion obviously has it
It's hard to belief but I've heard same wrong about this project. Like Everything this coin does is a copy of something else, there's literally nothing new or interesting about it other than the airdrop, which is a scam. Whatever, my eyes always keep on this project, let's see how does it's going and price.
sconklin321

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

Orjinal üyelik ToRiKaN banlanalı asır ol

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:16:26 PM

DeepOnion's trading volume is too low to be tried, and this is really frustrating. While people are expecting good jobs from DeepOnion, their transaction volume does not even reach 10 thousand dollars.

- Orjinal Üyelik Eski Banlanmış ToRiKaN -

https://youtube.com/c/KriptoParatoner

www twitter.com/torikan
pedjo99

Activity: 239
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:51:50 PM

It's hard to belief but I've heard same wrong about this project. Like Everything this coin does is a copy of something else, there's literally nothing new or interesting about it other than the airdrop, which is a scam. Whatever, my eyes always keep on this project, let's see how does it's going and price.

OK, I appreciate your comment, everyone has a right to tell his thoughts. But hey, have you seen strength of deeponion community ? It has more than 1500 pages of official ANN page here on forum, and around 3800 users on their official forum. Those are serious numbers for a coin that is 4 month old. People are speaking about this very much, and it is a matter of time when bigger exchanges will accept onion. Be patient

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
beebee187

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:04:45 PM

Do not worry, just hold your coins and be patient this coin will go back up and even surpass where you bought it! I have bought high a couple of times as well, and am not too worried. I plan on holding on to all of my onion for the long haul.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: