Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:30:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deep Onion Price Speculation  (Read 4177 times)
pedjo99

Activity: 239
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:08:21 PM

Whenever onion drops to around .6 - .7, I'm buying little,so now it is perfect timing for buying some of them. It is a matter of time when will it bounce back around 1$ or above.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:19:06 PM

Whenever onion drops to around .6 - .7, I'm buying little,so now it is perfect timing for buying some of them. It is a matter of time when will it bounce back around 1$ or above.

Yes, it´s perfect time to buy more Onions because it´s really cheap right now. I have bought Onions in Novaexchange yesterday and I sent it to my wallet. My plan is to hold all my coins for a long time. I have not plans to sell it. I really believe in this project.
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:34:10 PM

Well with the current price of onions, its definitely a great time to get involved, they will have bounced back to the dollar mark no doubt sometime over the next week.

In the long run there is a strong road map and the development team have kept to the dates every time, they also always deliver onions on time in the airdrops.

The system works well, so I can see these coins sky rocketing up in the future.
BMG86

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:04:44 PM

I'm just surprised how undervalued this project is right now. We should be at $5 easily.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:40:42 AM

I'm just surprised how undervalued this project is right now. We should be at $5 easily.

Isn't happening to all altcoins right now? All we need here is to wait for altcoin market to recover. Deep Onion dev and team and working hard. Deep Onion also have a solid community supporting it. An additional exchange is what I am hoping before 2017 ends.   
RntMC

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:46:23 PM

I think the price will reach easily $2 at some point next year.

Im optimistic about this project. Anonymous coin is a tendency on the crypto and there´s a great community behind it.
thycrypto

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:02:09 PM

it holds stable at a high price

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Sir_Justin

Activity: 68

DhrX89dGj4JUtm7ueVanTqnPyewp49xwjA

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:14:48 PM

First of all. DeepOnion is not a scam. Besides that it will hit the 3+ dollar range again. After the last airdrop in april, it wil. Because right now because of the airdrops, the price stays low, because everyone is selling his extra airdrop Onions. So keep your DeepOnions and wait. Good luck my friend.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:40:35 AM

Such a wise move by Deep Onion team when airdrop depends on how much people are holding. Ranks doesn't matter anymore. Good luck with this. Your store looks cools and I told my friend to include my orders.
BitGenerator

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:41:25 AM

Such a wise move by Deep Onion team when airdrop depends on how much people are holding. Ranks doesn't matter anymore. Good luck with this. Your store looks cools and I told my friend to include my orders.

Not how much people but how much Onions you are holding, while these abusers from airdrops already made the bag... cmon its the same shit with different name.
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:39:55 AM

Being late to the game is not a reason to piss on a project.

BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:55:19 AM

I feel like a dummy right now, and I want to know if I am right too do so. I am new to trading on the market place, and got taken in by the hype for deeponion I saw on these boards. Obviously I did not have an old enough account to participate in the airdrops so I went ahead and purchased some onion. I went in 1 grand, and then the price plummeted. I am sitting with 400 deeponion coins, and terrified they may never rally again. What is the insight of the community on the probability this coin will ever hit 3 dollars again, or am I a dummy who learned a sobering lesson?  Cry

tl:dr
Will deeponion hit $3.00+ again or is it a scam?

Look how things turn around in crypto. If this kid is still holding he can be apart of the airdrops now and were more than half to his purchased price. He's an early adopter and now has a chance to become a founding member if he held tight that is.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
artmen007

Activity: 238

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:57:11 AM

In the beginning there were many people who said that this project is Scam. But more than six months later we can say that the project is one of the strongest in the segment of anonymity. And will only grow. Looking at a road map you know what is most interesting in 2018. That's when the price will fly.

I like their marketing and creative people that constantly post something in Twitter or in the branches of Bitcointalk

High risk high payoff
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:03:03 AM

In the beginning there were many people who said that this project is Scam. But more than six months later we can say that the project is one of the strongest in the segment of anonymity. And will only grow. Looking at a road map you know what is most interesting in 2018. That's when the price will fly.

I like their marketing and creative people that constantly post something in Twitter or in the branches of Bitcointalk

They started a program called Domination tasks about spamming the s*ht out of youtube videos, reddit, etc.
Now because this spam hype price is increased but their topic is still the same teenager meme topic. I like it at first and get into few airdrops. Then got out  voluntarily because I don't like the way devs tolerate teenagers posting meme after meme and losing the real dialogue.
bouldou

Activity: 403

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:15:49 AM

They started a program called Domination tasks about spamming the s*ht out of youtube videos, reddit, etc.
Now because this spam hype price is increased but their topic is still the same teenager meme topic. I like it at first and get into few airdrops. Then got out  voluntarily because I don't like the way devs tolerate teenagers posting meme after meme and losing the real dialogue.

Hello, I'm part of the DeepOnion community, and I sincerely don't see what you're referring at here

There's no "teenagers posting meme after meme" in our community... It's a strong community, confident and devoted, but hard-working and mature

Maybe you're angry because you realise you missed the DeepOnion train, but stop posting distorded opinion like this please

Vous voulez une Lambo ? Investissez dans le YENTEN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2706079.0
Sulfurath

Activity: 346

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:03:54 PM

So glad I jumped out of signatum into Deep onion, already loving the mad price increase, at this rate ill pay my mortgage this time next year.

Cryptocollecter

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:52:24 PM

I was worried by all the FUD but I am glad I held tight as I bought in at .62c I can see it reaching $10 by April next year and that is conservative
Sulfurath

Activity: 346

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:15:49 PM

Imagine when deep onion releases deep send, then start working on crowdfunding platform my god that will take off

AsJoshScreams

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:30:06 PM

DeepOnion price right now is reaching to $3.89 and it is continuously  pumping in the market
Geoff999

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:45:01 PM

Even at the current price it can be considered undervalued, it already works on the Tor network and has DeepVault as a security measure,

Next steps are Smart contracts and Deep Send, both of which will push this coin into the tens of dollars easily.

Once it gets addopted by online payment systems, the same way Monero and Dash have, the price can easily match theirs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: