Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:47:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deep Onion Price Speculation  (Read 4171 times)
litmus

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:36:53 PM

Also wondering if the OP kept his 400 coins? He would be happy now. Deep Onion has out performed all the other cheaper coins I've bought. Xspec looks to be catching up rather fast though! 2018 will be an exciting year for privacy coins!

In lieu of actually knowing what this individual did,  I'll say "Of course he kept his 400 Onions!!!" You would be insane to let your pile diminish in the slightest until the airdrop ends...
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:08:12 PM

If he didn't keep his 400 onions he will be kicking himself right now! Still, there is always xspec as well as deeponion. Neither have really jumped in a rocket and gone to the moon. Comparing it with similar coins they could both pump to over $20 Q1
nicwenzel

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

Anon

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:40:42 AM

lol from below 3$ to above 17$ back down to 4.50$... lol what a ride! crypto, i love u.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=nicwenzel
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
Luci46969

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:25:53 AM

hit a low of 3.20$.... if u got it there, good job. You will be rewarded by the end of 2018. Crypto will make us all rich.
Canbow1

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:57:12 AM

Going 1st in bitinda voting!
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:03:51 PM

The coin is interesting, but I'm confused by small trading volumes. I was sure that at Kucoin interest would be better. Do not understand why. I'll think about it before I buy.

Nir_Liberdy

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:06:58 PM

To my opinion Deep onion is good.Price can go back up but for the future It's not a good idea to buy when a coin is peaking.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:22:15 PM

This coin attracts attention. In this really strong community. At this stage of development this is the best quality of the project)

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:39:18 PM

DeepOnion can be on the win for now, this coin is very strong to hold the price so as not to fall too deep, I believe DeepOnion will rise up above $ 10, kucoin fairly large exchange for trading volume

ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:29:59 PM

Well, yes, this coin has already fallen from its max price deeply. Ofcourse now can wait for rise.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:35:17 AM

Winning the 1st place prize in the bitindia vote will surely put deeponion on the radar in India. With the new regulations being enforced there privacy coins will be big. I expect deeponion to be highly traded over there, just going to hodl and wait!

chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:44:36 AM

Winning the 1st place prize in the bitindia vote will surely put deeponion on the radar in India. With the new regulations being enforced there privacy coins will be big. I expect deeponion to be highly traded over there, just going to hodl and wait!
That for sure should propel DeepOnion into the awareness of more people, not sure why people think its a scam. I understand it has a big pre-mine but that is almost done being distributed. Less than 2 months left on a 10 month plan, that is stellar execution if you ask me.

SCAR_8

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:41:55 AM

Yeah nothing about Deep Onion even hints that its a scam. People that call it that are ones that are just pissed cause they already missed the boat as far as stocking up on Deep Onion while it was super cheap. (It still is compared to where its going) It will be an exciting summer for altcoins especially DO!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FacelessCrypto

Activity: 539
Merit: 105

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:14:50 PM

Is there any dump going in deep onion?

Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:04:11 PM

I think DeepOnion suffers like other altcoins in this market correction phase. Coupled with an ongoing airdrop programme, there may be participants inclined to immediately dump whatever they receive in the weekly airdrop. With airdrops almost over, that part of 'dumping' is soon over.

d3nz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 264

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

DeepOnion can be on the win for now, this coin is very strong to hold the price so as not to fall too deep, I believe DeepOnion will rise up above $ 10, kucoin fairly large exchange for trading volume

It will definitely rise up from the top again, once it listed on big exchange after the airdrop is finished.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
tdot

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:43:49 PM

It will definitely rise up from the top again, once it listed on big exchange after the airdrop is finished.

Issue is that I see no plan to list on a bigger exchange? Liquidity on topia is pretty poor.
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:54:00 PM

Curious.
Since the inception of this topic, the situation has repeated for some people.

Yeah nothing about Deep Onion even hints that its a scam. People that call it that are ones that are just pissed cause they already missed the boat as far as stocking up on Deep Onion while it was super cheap. (It still is compared to where its going) It will be an exciting summer for altcoins especially DO!
Some people accuse this project of scam. But there is no direct evidence for this. They are confused by the premine.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:33:55 PM

it does not matter as long as you're still learning, from where you can see which coins are really good quality and where the coins are bad, the sacrifices are always needed to accomplish something, so I think if he can not touch $ 3 again, can be a valuable experience Grin Grin Grin
BillyTalent

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:57:40 PM

I feel like a dummy right now, and I want to know if I am right too do so. I am new to trading on the market place, and got taken in by the hype for deeponion I saw on these boards. Obviously I did not have an old enough account to participate in the airdrops so I went ahead and purchased some onion. I went in 1 grand, and then the price plummeted. I am sitting with 400 deeponion coins, and terrified they may never rally again. What is the insight of the community on the probability this coin will ever hit 3 dollars again, or am I a dummy who learned a sobering lesson?  Cry

tl:dr
Will deeponion hit $3.00+ again or is it a scam?
I like DeepOnion.  The only coin I can see right now where many people are able to get in on it for the price of Sig. Camping.  Has god dev team it looks like.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: