Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:33:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Feeling regret after (Not trading, not gambling, etc...)  (Read 2741 times)
catfishftw (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:47:11 PM

I always have that feeling. Regret. I had 300$ 4 month ago, and I told myself.. "Dude BTC will never go higher than $2,000" When it reached $2,500 I told myself "Now it is on the peak".
Gambling scene: "I won't join this round it won't go higher than x2" *Yes I love bustabut* Then the round went higher than x200 Technically I was not right.
Every time before I sleep I just imagine, and I am sure of that.. If I had taken the right decisions I would have been rich..
So am I the only one fellas? I would be so happy to know that I am not the only one Cheesy
#Dontattackme #From100Bucksto10Grands

Hey Wait! I have like 100$ now.. What is the best way to do with it.. I will be like offline from internet for over a year.. I wanna get profit after I finish my last high school year. Suggest!
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:00:27 PM

If you have $100 right now than just invest that in some promising ICO which is currently open for investment. You might get more than 10x return within a year if that project got successful. Look at Monaco for example, price has skyrocketed after few months of their launch.

Yes I have gone through similar dilemma and regrets before but I used to forget them saying that it was just another unlucky day for me. Stop thinking/regreting about things which you can't change now.
catfishftw (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:04:47 PM

If you have $100 right now than just invest that in some promising ICO which is currently open for investment. You might get more than 10x return within a year if that project got successful. Look at Monaco for example, price has skyrocketed after few months of their launch.

Yes I have gone through similar dilemma and regrets before but I used to forget them saying that it was just another unlucky day for me. Stop thinking/regreting about things which you can't change now.
Sorry may you explain the "ICO" ? Can I get more than 10x return within a year!? You serious?
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 06:05:51 PM

I have regretted selling so many of my altcoins for a rate that was below than the ICO price as well. They had been low for months but because I couldn't risk the money on the exchanges, I sold them at a low rate while now they've almost reached 5 times their original value. I lack patience which is needed when trading.

I would suggest you to invest it in ETH rather than an ICO. ETH was about $40 3-4 months back and now it's $330. With $100, you can buy atleast 0.3 ETH which would be a great investment.

catfishftw (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:20:59 PM

I have regretted selling so many of my altcoins for a rate that was below than the ICO price as well. They had been low for months but because I couldn't risk the money on the exchanges, I sold them at a low rate while now they've almost reached 5 times their original value. I lack patience which is needed when trading.

I would suggest you to invest it in ETH rather than an ICO. ETH was about $40 3-4 months back and now it's $330. With $100, you can buy atleast 0.3 ETH which would be a great investment.
ETH? Every single person now is buying ETH? will that raise its price? plus 100$ is good? or should I raise it?
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:20:24 PM

ETH? Every single person now is buying ETH? will that raise its price? plus 100$ is good? or should I raise it?

Well you should never invest more than what you can afford to lose, ask yourself what amount can you spare? What happens if you invest 1000 dollars in eth and the price comes back to $40 a coin? Are You willing to take that risk with a higher amount? You will do fine with $100, just remember high risk usually returns a higher reward and vice versa, also just because you were wrong a couple of times doesn't means you won't be wrong the next time. So think it out and remember invest wisely. Smiley
HAARP

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:31:06 PM

I think you're extremely a newbie to this world. Please don't waste your money by investing in something which you really don't know well. Ethereum's all time high price was $400 and it's price is $340 right now. Yesterday, its price was only $300. So decide if you should buy ethereum carefully.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:27:39 AM

You have only one option for now that is to invest into different coins over the exchangers which may pump real soon. You can check most traded coins in the threads asking for the list of trustable coins. However, if were you then I would go for monero, social coin, omisego and ripple for the future investment. I wold have invested equal portions of my $100 USD to each coins that I have mentioned here. Once they start pumping you will see what your $ 100 USD can do to you.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:01:30 AM

I don't know why people here are advising you to grab a set amount of money and "invest it" into some coin or token without saying much else. You can't just pick one, or you might as well just be gambling. If anything, you should learn a bit about investing and stock trading. Sure, the crypto environment might feel intimidating and different from that of, say, NASDAQ, but many trading tips such as how to know what to invest in can apply in both cases. Don't even bother buying into something without doing proper research prior to it. No research means no reasoning behind your investment. No reasoning means it's a gamble, and as we know from these forums and the huge gambling section, gambling will only make others money, not yourself.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:10:23 AM

One year is a short time for me and you have chosen the right decision after putting $100 in bitcoin then forget it and will come back after one year, but my suggestion better you increase your investment to $1000 seems to be better for investment in a one year.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 06:28:18 AM

$100 is good to invest as you can atleast have a chance of getting double the amount after 2-3 months. It daily fluctuates by $30-$40 and when I invested in it, I bought 0.25 ETH for $10. Now the same is worth $75. It was just in March I guess.

bustomi

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:08:28 AM

Sorry may you explain the "ICO" ? Can I get more than 10x return within a year!? You serious?
yeah any ico have their own potential, just read carefully the whitepaper and do with your own risk
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:24:28 AM

I always have that feeling. Regret. I had 300$ 4 month ago, and I told myself.. "Dude BTC will never go higher than $2,000" When it reached $2,500 I told myself "Now it is on the peak".
Gambling scene: "I won't join this round it won't go higher than x2" *Yes I love bustabut* Then the round went higher than x200 Technically I was not right.
Every time before I sleep I just imagine, and I am sure of that.. If I had taken the right decisions I would have been rich..
So am I the only one fellas? I would be so happy to know that I am not the only one Cheesy

Hey Wait! I have like 100$ now.. What is the best way to do with it.. I will be like offline from internet for over a year.. I wanna get profit after I finish my last high school year. Suggest!

I regret many times. Like last month, I hold 2000 ADX and I sell it last month in 0.00004 per each and last night when I saw the price of the ADX today I just shocked and I wanna cry because the price of the ADX per each now is 0.0003 per each :<

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:22:29 AM

I feel your pain, dude. This has happened so often to me too. As for you 100 USD, consider investing in an ICO that makes sense to you. Just be careful about selecting which one would work: do some research about the team, the vision and stuff like that. Try to be sure that it's gonna be around for long-term
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:00:26 PM

The most regretful moment of my life is when the price of the bitcoin is still low and I did not buy even once. I can't forget that moment because of the value and the price of the bitcoin in this moment.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:19:59 PM

you know what, just invest something in bitcoin. even a small amount like a hundred bucks. i promise you that you won't regret it. heck if you bought bitcoin back in 2015 (nearly 2 years ago) you could have had 0.5 bitcoin for a hundred bucks.

and you know what in a couple of years (probably another 2 years) i will repeat the same speech to someone else saying buy a hundred bucks worth of bitcoin, you could have bought 0.025 bitcoin back then and now you can buy 0.005 bitcoin with it.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:35:14 PM

You can do with $ 100 is altcoin trading in some exchage or you use to invest in ico project.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:45:32 PM

I would suggest you what I did with my money, invested in ico. Don't get me wrong but I think most of the ICO's are scam but there are some which are promising and already have a certain amount of applications, right now Kickico is giving platform to entrepreneurs start their project with crowdfunding. It's already a successful in pre ico phase.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:10:46 PM

All humans have regrets and I am sure of that. I mean, we are not all perfect and there are times when our feelings can be defying us. In my view, it is okay to commit many mistakes as long as you are learning a thing or two from them. Now, having said that, I am then hoping that next time around you can be making a good decision that can help you financially.

I guess you are still young and you have many years ahead of you to enjoy and explore life. Invest on Bitcoin now at the current dip so you can be a part of the next surge happening maybe early next year after the scheduled November fork. There is a lot of room of growth for Bitcoin as many analysts are predicting it can get huge years from now.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:29:52 PM

I don't know why people here are advising you to grab a set amount of money and "invest it" into some coin or token without saying much else. You can't just pick one, or you might as well just be gambling. If anything, you should learn a bit about investing and stock trading. Sure, the crypto environment might feel intimidating and different from that of, say, NASDAQ, but many trading tips such as how to know what to invest in can apply in both cases. Don't even bother buying into something without doing proper research prior to it. No research means no reasoning behind your investment. No reasoning means it's a gamble, and as we know from these forums and the huge gambling section, gambling will only make others money, not yourself.
That is the thing which many traders lack off and they just invested without any ears and eyes. Agree with the statement that bitcoin market is not patterned or continue in one form but it is volatile. Best way to save you money and doubling tripling it to invest in bitcoins but still you must see the ups and downs of market. Prior to this you must have business and investing knowledge. Playground is there but you must be knowing the rules of game.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: