Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:01:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ETHBOOKS - The World's 1st Crypto-Centric e-Book Store  (Read 10109 times)
jeks

Activity: 698
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:37:38 PM

is it certain that the project is fake? Do you have information on this topic? Should we cut hopes?
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:01:45 PM

work will begin in the month of December in the beta version. if you look at the roadmap. maybe the reward for the issue of intensive work the team are left to a later date.
profyedu

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:40:58 PM

is it certain that the project is fake? Do you have information on this topic? Should we cut hopes?
Nobody know.
I believe that all scammers will sooner or later get what they deserve.
sein

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:55:58 PM

Nobody know.

We jusr wait, and also ICO also recently completed
Maybe a few more months this payment or may be faster
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:00:27 PM

Nobody know.

ETHbooks ICO isn't recentlt completed. It has been completed since many weeks ago and it's nearly a month but the dev never come back to resolve the bounty payment and keep their participants waiting for them.
gulickdarren

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:21:20 PM

Nobody know.

ETHbooks ICO isn't recentlt completed. It has been completed since many weeks ago and it's nearly a month but the dev never come back to resolve the bounty payment and keep their participants waiting for them.

absurd ... fraudsters ... they fled Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Huh
HP Guy

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:51:18 PM

That does seem like you need to develop own app and e-reader, it would be rather costly for all.
Why do you think publishers would go fr you leaving old good Kindle behind, for example?
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:27:06 PM

That does seem like you need to develop own app and e-reader, it would be rather costly for all.
Why do you think publishers would go fr you leaving old good Kindle behind, for example?
I agree with you. other companies are too expensive. e-book spread fast and they need to learn. hopefully I'll see the team again for their work.
rima valen

Activity: 562

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:50:06 PM

I hope this project is not sceam .. i joined the signature on this project ..
goraset
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1070

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:20:19 AM

is there any news abaout project,
look like scam
TroubleMaker

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

blockchaintr.net

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:43:53 PM

I hope that is not a scam. because I thought this would be a good project for me. however, the latest news is sad. participants are very angry.

do you think, that this project is scam?
hopefully this proyex is not really secam ,,
there is a possibility. too many scam lately. I wish the contract called it. the scammers took the money and returned it back.
in bounty threads many want to receive payment immediately. I hope the manager and team can find a solution to this problem.
but many still do not know when will soon be distributed.
how friends? they have returned investors their money? this is good news I think. a signature campaign is also important, but money is more important from the post.  Grin

Guys !! What are you talking about hahaha just look around !! They are not in telegram, they are not in btctalk, they are not in bounty topic Cheesy They claimed 12.5 B$ haha I think you can say goodbye. They are already gone...
leonard852

Activity: 372

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:48:49 PM

I hope that is not a scam. because I thought this would be a good project for me. however, the latest news is sad. participants are very angry.

there is a possibility. too many scam lately. I wish the contract called it. the scammers took the money and returned it back.
in bounty threads many want to receive payment immediately. I hope the manager and team can find a solution to this problem.
how friends? they have returned investors their money? this is good news I think. a signature campaign is also important, but money is more important from the post.  Grin

Guys !! What are you talking about hahaha just look around !! They are not in telegram, they are not in btctalk, they are not in bounty topic Cheesy They claimed 12.5 B$ haha I think you can say goodbye. They are already gone...

shit ,how should we do ,i have already lost my money now? what shoud we do.
Matilda

Activity: 288

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:54:46 PM

dev last active on October 21, 2017, 07:27:30 AM,there is a long time not active
nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:52:01 AM

I was watching this project closely and I really surprised it turned out to be a SCAM. Don't be shy and say this loud they SCAM - now it's a fact. I read about ETHBooks problems in a different thread and check this thread to make sure is true. I wanted invest after ethbook hits Exchanges and price stabilise but it turns out it's finished before that.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:54:05 AM

I was watching this project closely and I really surprised it turned out to be a SCAM. Don't be shy and say this loud they SCAM - now it's a fact. I read about ETHBooks problems in a different thread and check this thread to make sure is true. I wanted invest after ethbook hits Exchanges and price stabilise but it turns out it's finished before that.

There was a good vibe when first the project was started and everyone was much excited to see how the sale was going and anticipating it to reach the hard cap.OP has not responded after the crowdsale and this has raised some concerns for all of us.I would wait for some days to see if they do respond to their delay in communicating with the investors, if not it's a confirmed scam!

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:07:01 AM

I remember vividly as the dev made the announcement about token been distributed on 23rd of octber.If I am correct, that was suppose to be like3 mondays ago. In crypt pace 1 day is like a year and a year is like 1 day!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:58:47 AM

Well, several weeks have passed since ETHBOOKS ICO completed. They officially claimed to have raised 42,175 ETH. It is good, but there is no news about bounty payment.

Gwyn

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:05:08 PM

is this project any other community ,dev is not active ,last active    October 21, 2017, 07:27:30 AM ,is he ok now?
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:35:08 AM

is this project any other community ,dev is not active ,last active    October 21, 2017, 07:27:30 AM ,is he ok now?

Name:   EthBooksPro
Activity:   112
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   July 05, 2017, 09:37:38 AM
Last Active:   October 21, 2017, 07:27:30 AM

And it looks like we're all exposed to a scam
modsa

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 09:55:25 PM

I've heard bad things about this project. I hope You didn't invest so much money.

▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■ SPARKSTER ■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬
▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  Run ‘Smart Software’ at 10 Million TPS! Crowdsale Starting Soon  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪ 
 Website | Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: